Mortal to a Goddess [Complete...

eyeconic1 által

She lived a life where she was the most hated which melted his heart. She was one of the biggest devotee of... Több

Characters
Prologue
1. Birth
3. Education
4. Kala pradarshan
5. Separation
6. War after war after war
7. Ashwamedh yagya
8. Daughter off?
9. The shock of Drona
10. The svayamvar of the fire born
11. Draupadi's choice
12. Subhadra's Svayamvar
13. Jealousy of Kunti
14. Count down to war!
15. The final showdown
16. Mortal to a goddess
🎊🎉🥳

2. Growing up

1.9K 78 38
eyeconic1 által

In Magadha:
Hitanshi was growing up fast and today was the day Jarasandh was going to start her training. As he was going to her room he stopped in his tracks as he heard her reciting prayers. Jarasandh was furious as no one in his kingdom had ever prayed to the gods and goddesses. But today his own daughter was praying to them. That's when he went inside her room nicely and told her to get ready for her training.

She then got up and was about to give Prasad to Jaraasandh but he slapped her hand and the Prasad fell to the floor. He then slapped her and said.

Jara- You are my daughter that's why I am allowing you to pray but never I mean NEVER give anyone in the palace any Prasad Understand!

The sudden outburst of her father had caused her to become scared from him. But still she respected her father. Later she went to learn warfare from her father. During this time she also met her 2 sisters Asti and prapti along with their husband Kansa.

Kansa after getting to know about the intentions of Jarasandh also started to train Hitanshi in warfare along with his confidantes Banasur and Narkasur. She was also taught Malyudh and gained full strength with the help of Chanura.

Days turned into weeks which eventually turned into years. Hitanshi mastered all weapons , illusions , divine Astras including the likes of brahmaastra , brahmashirastra , brahmandastra , vaishnavastra , Narayanastra.

Once Mahabali was on his way to meet his son Banasur. When he arrived he was shocked to see some of the most powerful people teaching a girl. He asked them about her and they told him everything. Seeing the fire in the eyes of the girl Mahabali gave his knowledge of asuri astra and advanced illusions to her and left from there after meeting his son.

The 4 people being Jarasandh , Kansa , Banasur and Narkasur were now tensed as through her devotion she had opened all her chakras and she had impressed Mahadev who came and asked her for a boon. She then looked at her father and said.

Hi- Lord I request you to ask my father for a boon.
Shiv- Ask for a boon Jarasandh what do you want.
Jara- I know since I am a rakshas you will not give me all the knowledge you have Shiva so I ask you to give my daughter all the knowledge of divine Astras that you have including their female forms.
Shiv- Tathastu I give you the knowledge of all divine weapons and the knowledge of making new Astras and shastras to you.

The 4 of them understood that the devotion of Hitanshi would lead to their downfall so after Hitanshi went to sleep they all met in a secret room to discuss about Hitanshi.

Kansa- Now what will we do sasur ji. Her devotion has brought the god of gods on earth.
Ban- Yes if she was a mere devotee of Mahadev it would not have created such problems but she is also a devotee of any god to exist.
Nark- I don't know what to say as if by any chance Vishnu comes infront of her he will manipulate her. Also the gods would want her on their side as she has the boon of Mahadev and has all the knowledge of all weapons.
Jara- I know but what to do now. I want her to realise that the gods will never help her in her misery but they will come and take her help when they need it.
Ban- If my child was a devotee to any gods except the Shiv family I would throw them in the prison with no water and no food.
Nark- I would as get my child whipped with whips made out of thorns.
Kan- I would keep my child in a prison where there is no light and I would make my child see only darkness. I would also chain her hands on 2 opposite sides so that she never joins her hands to pray again.

Hearing to his son-in-law's confidantes and son-in-law Jarasandh got an idea. He knew that he had no other way and he wanted to complete his plans so he said.

Jara- That is a great idea I will punishment my evil daughter who is a devotee of gods. I will keep her in a jail with no sunlight , I will keep her without giving her food or water and I will whip her for disrespect my order. Hahaha

The 4 of them started to laugh evilly and then Jarasandh went to the room his daughter was sleeping in and then dragged her from her hair. She kept screaming but all her efforts failed as it was night time and Jarasandh never allowed anyone from the royal court in his palace.

Finally they reached the most terrifying prison in the whole universe. The people knew this prison as the prison of death as anyone who went in there never came out alive. It was a hidden place whose key was only there with Jaraasandh.

Since that day Hitanshi prayed and prayed to the gods above but nothing happened and non of the gods or non of the goddesses came to help Hitanshi. As the days went by Hitanshi's devotion towards the gods turned in to hatred and one day she stopped praying to gods.

Soon the praja got to know what happened and started to miss their princess who was always kind to them and who always loved them.

In Kailash,
After the gods and goddesses felt weak and felt their powers going away they all went to Kailash where they met the tridev's and tridevi's.

All- Pranam Trimurti
Tri- What bring the gods and goddesses over here?
Indra- I don't know what to say Prabhu but suddenly we feel weak and helpless. Also on the other side if not the biggest but one of the biggest devotees of all gods and goddesses is helpless and we can't even help her as if we do so we will be interfering in the kal chakra.
Par- We all are in the same boat Indradev. I am know to be the goddess Annapurna who satisfies everyone's hunger but I can't satisfy her hunger.
Lak- I am also know as the goddess of fortune and love but I cannot give her the love she deserves.
Surya- Is there no way we can help them Mahadev?
Shiv- There are 2 people who can tell us about the misfortune that we gods and goddesses have.
Ganesh- Who are they Pitashree?
Brahma- One is Suryamandala putra who can tell us if his Vakradhristi and the other is the goddess of misfortune.

Now everyone was in dilemma as to who should they call. They knew that the first option is impossible. But soon they were broken out of their trance by Mata Lakshmi.

Lak- I will as my sister to come and help us. 
Vishnu- Are you sure priye?
Lak- Yes swami we need to get the answers that we want and if we don't do that we will have major consequences.

After calling Alakshmi she finally came and was asked about the situation to which she said.

Alak- The main source of power for a god and goddess is the devotion of the people and if one of the most pious women who still holds her purity stops praying the power that a divine deity got due to the prayers of her goes on diminishing.

Saying that she went back to patal Lok. Soon after she went the others also went to their abode with guilt in them.

Soon most of them got back to their normal life after adapting to less power.

One such day 4 gods were called on Prithvi being Yama , Vayu , Indra and the Ashvini Kumars. It was non other then Kunti who had called them and asked for a child from them. Kunti expected that the gods would bless the kids with their powers like Shiv Shakti did but they didn't even bless them or gave them their powers.

With Karna,
He had grown up in Hastinapur where he was never respected or where his opinions didn't matter. But when he turned five years old he got had become a elder brother to his brother Shon. He was the boon of a sage. Who was non other then Rishi Jamdagni.

FLASHBACK:
One day Radha adhirath along with Karna were roaming around as Adhirath had gotten a holiday from work. So the family decided to serve revered sages.

They first were walking through a dense forest and saw a ashram nearby where one sage was meditating.

Suddenly a roar of a tiger was heard. When they watched the tiger running towards the sage , Karna ran in the same direction and stood in front of the sage as a barrier. The tiger was about to crash into Karna when Karna put his hands out and pressed it against the tiger. Karna though strong but was being pushed behind and unknowingly his leg hit the yogdanda of the sage who opened his eyes startled and in anger.

But his anger turned into gratitude as he saw Karna saving him. He used his kamandal water to scare the tiger which worked.

Jam- Thankyou so much child it is because of you that I am alive today.
Karna- No need to thank me oh revered sage it is the teaching of my parents that made me help you.
Jam- You are a true devotee of you mother and father so I Jamadagni give your parents a boon that they will have another son and your relationship will be like the sibling bond of Devi Naintara and lord Kartikeya , Ganesha and Dev Vasusen.
Radha & Adhirath- Thankyou rishivar it will be our blessings to have a son who is like the formidable gods and goddess.
Jam- I can see that your son is born to be a warrior so never stop you kids from gaining knowledge of warfare.
Adhirath- Okay rishivar.

After 10 months Radha and adhirath were bless with a boy whom they named Shon. The 2 brothers respected each other and their opinions too. Their passion had brought them together.

Later Karna and Shon both had hunger to learn warfare and as Rishi Jamdagni said to the couple they didn't stop their children from going and getting the knowledge of warfare.

Both Karna and Shon went 2 different ways as they had in mind from whom they had desired to learn.

With Shon,
He went in the direction of Ayodhya and after reaching he went in the direction of the ashram of Maharishi Vashisth and Mata Arundhati.

He met both of them and told them everything about his birth and family life and asked them to take him as their student. After taking few tests of Shon the couple agreed and took Shon under their wing and started to train him.

He was being trained in all types of warfare and in advanced techniques too. He was also being trained in the all 64 Kalas by Mata Arundhati.

He with the power of his Tapasya was able to gain the divine weapons like the 3 weapons of Brahma , 2 weapons of Vishnu and the Pashupatastra of Shiva.

After 13 years his education was over and as per the gurudakshina of his guru he had captured the land of Ayodhya and as per the guru dakshina of his gurumata he kept his identity hidden from the world.

Like the old times Maharishi Vashisth was now the Kulguru of Ayodhya.

With Karna,
His story was different from the one of his brother Shon. Karna was rejected by 99 gurus till now. He had made up his mind that now he will go to his last guru and if he is rejected he will give up on his dream of learning warfare.

Alas he went to learn archery from Drona. He was rejected by Drona because he was a suta. That was the time his believe in the gods started to  diminish and he lost all fate in gods and goddesses. 

He lost all faith in becoming a warrior and was sitting near a hut deep in the forest lost in his thoughts. He was so lost that he didn't even notice a sage glaring at him. After sometime the sage way more curious so he broken Karna out of his trace.

Sage- Who are you and what are you doing outside my ashram!
Karna- Pranam sage I was just walking while I came over here. I apologise as I didn't know that this is your ashram.
Sage- Why do you look so sad?

Karna then explained all the things that happened to him and the sage looked at him with pity. The sage then closed his eyes and looked at everything about the events of karna's life from his birth to growing up. He then got to know that it was him who was the reasons for karna's misery. He was the most shocked that a womem could leave the boon of Shiv Shakti in the water of Ganga. He wanted to rectify his part take in the misery of Karna so he said.

Sage- I will take you to a guru who will help you gain knowledge and will make you one of the greatest warriors of this yug and this universe.  

TO BE CONTINUED.

____________________________
AUTHORS NOTE:

What do you think about the punishment that Hitanshi got?

Should the gods have intervened?

Who will be the guru of Karna?

Shon is alive a change in Mahabharata. Expected?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.3K 142 9
"I know , I failed ! I failed to protect you!!" He said. "But, can you give me a chance to prove myself!" He urged. She remained silent! Silent like...
20.4K 1.4K 24
Dakshayani, the princess of Kankhal, despite having a life full of royalty and solace, wants real love and devotion, and she finds it in Lord Shiva...
32.4K 3.1K 73
In Vaikuntha she is Narayan's Sri; on Prithvilok, she is Krishna's Devashree Call them Krishna and Devashree or Narayan and Lakshmi; both are as eter...
23.8K 1.2K 28
The life story of maharathi abhimanyu Cover credit- @Bloominginmythology