Mohabbat Itni Bhi Buri Nahi...

By chinachanchal

during malkin track... More

Mohabbat Itni Bhi Buri Nahi
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
New One Shot
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
part 14
Part 15
Part 16 (last part)
Epilogue # 1
Epilogue #2

part 9

848 73 35
By chinachanchal

Here is the next part.. Plz ignore typos, errors and mistakes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

It's really an update.. Ek hi joke baar baar thodi karungi.. 😬🙈

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yaa phir maybe karungi..
🙈🙈😉

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

..
.
.
.
..
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

..
.
.
.
..
.
.

.
.

.

Alright.. Enough..🙈🙈 It's not a prank..

And just to let you know the wrong numbering of this part is intentional.. You know why 😉😉

Atleast there were few who got in trap so I guess it was success.. Phew.. 😎💃

I also thought about coming with "I m discontinuing my stories " but that would have been too obvious.. 😂

I wasn't planning to but it was on a whim.. Coincidentally I finished this part on 1st April 🙈

April fool prank was not about making you all excited for new part/surprise..

But making you all disappointed unnecessarily was the actual prank 🙈🙈

Yes I was already ready with the next part.. I m not that cruel to do a prank about a new update if I don't have it already ready.. 😂

Main itni bhi buri nahi 😌 🥺

So here you go..

Enjoy..

(Melo drama alert.. Again.. Actually this warning is for the whole story now.. 🙈🙈)

.
.

.
.

Next day it was janki's barsi..

Maheswari's had gone to gadodia's..

Ragini and swara had already came before for the preparations..

Although gadodia's were still angry and disappointed with her and things were still awkward for all of them but since it was about janki they tried to ignore everything for time being..

Mahesewari's enters along with krish..
Gadodias welcome them..

Panditji was doing preparation for the pooja..

Ragini was preparing prasad in kitchen..
She comes out and hands it over to panditji..

She notices maheswaris there..

Krish looks at her and seeing her gloomy face, he blinks his eyes as if giving her assurance.. Ragini looks at him fir sometime and just nods perfunctorily..

She gets busy in helping with the pooja as well as others too while guests scatter around greeting each other..

Krish having nothing to do looks around.. It was his first time visiting gadodia house..

He was looking here and there and his gaze falls on the pictures on the wall.. He goes there to look at them closely..

They were of gadodia family..

One picture was of Ragini with her dada, dadi and shekhar , One of swaragini with shekhar and Sumi and there was also one of Ragini and Swara..

He looks at ragini in those pictures.. She was wearing simple churidaar and had single braid placed over her shoulder..

She was looking so simple and so innocent.. There was a sweet vulnerability on her As if.. As if she will get afraid even if she hear a loud voice near her..

Was she really like that??

Her smile was so soft and pure in those pics.. It was actually genuine... A genuine smile which was rare to see on her face nowadays but in those pictures as well it was still restrained..

Although in picture with swara, shekhar and Sumi she looked really very happy..

But out of all, the happiest she was in her picture with swara.. She was smiling unrestrained, her face bright,both sisters clinging at each other and giving full wide smile..

So this is famous "Swaragini" bond everyone keeps harping about??

Krish though to himself..

Hmm.. See where did it took them.. "

It changed so much.. Everything just because of laksh ??

He thought and bitterly chuckles to himself ..

The way she loves laksh....

He shakes his head dejectedly..

Of course if it would have been before he wouldn't have understand why ....Why would anyone go to all these lengths...But now.. now he does.. He understand everything and especially her.. It may be wrong but he understand.. How could he not.. ??

"What are you doing here ?? "

Hearing the soft voice he looks up at the pictures again.. Her silhoutte reflecting on the glass of frames..

Krish - Nothing just looking at these pictures..

He turns and looks at still curious ragini and gives a soft smile..

Krish - so this is that simple and seedhi ragini everyone keeps talking about ?? The maasoom one??

Ragini looks at the pictures behind him.. She doesn't give any expression..

Ragini - Why?? Can't you see the change??

He looks at her and then at the pics nad then again at her..

Krish - Well.. I really don't see any change..

Ragini gets slightly surprised by those words..

Krish - except..

Ragini (curiously) - except??

Krish - your eyes and smile.. Here it felt as if you can't even hurt a fly and now you look like you won't even blink before hurting anyone..

Ragini (coldly ) - Right.. And you should remember that..

Krish (ignoring her words) - Atleast that's what you want to pretend..

Ragini (confused) - what??

Krish - you want to pretend that hurting others don't effect you..

Ragini - you..

Krish (rolling his eyes) - keep pretending..

Saying that he goes from there not letting her say anything..

She looks at him slightly angry.. He keeping walking without turning back..

A faint smile on his lips..

She seened angry..

Great..... Anything better than that gloomy look on her face..

.
.

Pooja has started....Shekhar was following the rituals as instructed by panditji..

Panditji calls for others to pay respect..

Ragini looks at laksh nervously.. He nods at her and moves forward.. Ragini looks at him surprised.. Although he had agreed to accompany her but she was still slightly shocked..

But then she felt relieved..

They both sit next to each other and follow the rituals told by panditji and to pray for janki's soul..

She feels emotional seeing her mother's photo..

As pooja continue on, everything start roaming in her mind....

Her loss since childhood, missing her mom,her mom not fully getting love of her husband but she was so pure that she herself felt guilty of coming in between them, her father's aloofness, his love for someone else, swara, somi's kindness for her, her love, rejection from her love, her misdeeds, confusion, guilt, revenge, krish's confession, her rejection, his broken heart, disappointed faves of her family..

All these thoughts were overwhelming her, drowning her in despair..

She suddenly wanted to run away from everything and go hide in her mother's embrace like a little kid.. Yes a mother's embrace..What could be safer place than that..?? She will definitely tell her the right path.. She will definitely solve her confusions, remove her guilt.. If.... If she will be with her then maybe.. maybe she won't even need to go through this stupid revenge and hurt game..

Yes that's right.. Yes.. She will just stay in her mother's arms forever..

Yes.. She will be happy.. Very happy..

She looks up at the big picture frame in front of her.. Her mother's serene face smiling at her..

She looks at it expectantly..

She should just run to her mom and every problem will disappear.. Yes her mom....

But......

Her gaze falls on the garland placed on that frame..

Yes .. Picture frame.. That's what it was.. Not her mother.. It's not her mother..

As her mother had already left..

Her mother had never been there .. She will never be there..

A tear escapes her eyes..

She don't have a safe heaven of a mom's embrace..

She don't have her mom to clear her confusions, to remove her guilt, to stop her hurt game..

She don't have her mom to solve her problems..

She can't be a little kid.. Even as a little kid she didn't have her mother with her.

She had already lost her.. Lost her long back..

More and more tears escapes her eyes thinking all this ..

A sob breaks out of her lips.. Everyone looks at her worriedly..

Lost in her thought she couldn't control herself and her sobs turned into her bitterly crying..

Everyone feels bad for her.. She must be in so much pain..

Shekhar wanted to go console her but stops..

Everything has been so messed up, relations have been so entangled that he couldn't even go and console his daughter..

He looks at janki's picture.. He knew he was failing her.. Once again..

He had always felt a guilt towards her.. Contrary to everyone's opinion, he did love her, love her in his own way..

And even more than that he respected her..

Yes His feelings for sharmishta never changed but it didn't mean that he never had feelings for janki..

How could he not, such a pure and innocent soul she was..

But he failed as her husband.. Because he couldn't give her what ahe deserved.. His whole heart..

Their relation always remained as a compromise..

But she still didn't mind..She even gave him the most precious gift..

Their daughter..Their Ragini..

She never blamed him.. She even apologized to him for coming in between his love..

And that was the moment, the moment he realized what a horrible person he was..

He thought he was a good person but that time he realized that he wasn't..

He wasn't a good person, he was not good son, he was not good partner and he was not a good husband..

And he continued the chain by failing to be a good father as well..

He was overcome with extreme guilt.. He was ashamed of himself..

He destroyed both sharmishta and janki's life..

And then he lost janki forever..

Seeing her lifeless corpse mounted his guilt to an extreme level..

He couldn't even fave himself... Let alone his daughter..

The daughter who was replica of her mother..

The same eyes, same innocence, smae purity..

And same confusion..

Just like janki would be confused about why her husband would be so aloof with her, would not meet her gaze..

Same way ragini would be confused about why her father would be so aloof with her ,even after loving his daughter would not shower his love on berike other fathers do..

It was not only his broken heart all these years, it was his guilt..

But out of everything it was true that the one person he respect the most in his life is janki..

And he knew very well that he was the last person who deserve even a strand of her hair..

And he had the same respect for his daughter, his ragini..

Just like her mother she cared about others.. She even united him with sharmishta.. Faced the society bravely for him, for her family.. Accepted Sharmishta and Swara with whole heart..

She even accepted laksh and swara even after being her heart broken..

And that's why when he came to know that ragini has changed..

He was shook..

He felt as if he had lost janki all over again.. Failed her again..

He couldn't protect the treasure she had left with him.. Didn't even realize when his innocent ragini turned out like this..

He knew that she was hurt.. Extremely hurt but this was something he can't support her in because she was wrong..

So he did, what he had been doing all his life..

Failing in being a good father..

Ragini kept crying bitterly.. Krish who was sitting behind her,looks at her feeling painful for her but he couldn't do anything at this time..

Everyone was there .. He wouldn't have cared but even other guests were there and it would not be appropriate..

He clenches his fist to control himself..

"Please Ragini.. Don't cry.. I m there... Look I m there.. Always.. "

He thought to himself looking at her.. His own eyes turning misty..

Ragini was getting consumed by her pain.. Her helplessness..

She couldn't stop even if she wanted to.. She had no one.. No one who cared ..

Cared enough to forget about their issues for time being and be with her at this point..

Why she don't have her mom with her..?? Why..??

She was all alone..

Tears streaming down continuously her face..

jab bhi tumhe lage tum kamzor pad rahi ho, tum akeli ho ya tumhe kisi ki jarurat hai, koi tumhaare paas nhi hai toh bas ek baar.. Ek baar peeche mud kar dekh lena..

Tum mujhe waha paaogi.. Jab bhi peeche mud kar dekhogi na main hounga.. Jab bhi jarurat ho tumhe..

Mujhe apna saathi nhi banana chahti, saaya hi bana lo..

No .. She was not alone..There was someone.. Someone who said that he will be there..

All she had to do was look back.. Yes she is not alone.. She is not lonely..

A faint glint appeared in her otherwise despotic eyes..

Ek baar peeche mud kar dekh lena..

Jab bhi peeche mud kar dekhogi na main hounga..

Krish was trying hard to control himself seeing her like this.. He wanted to forget everything and go to her and take her in his arms..

He can't see her like this..

Krish - Enough.... To hell with everyone..

Ragini turns her face towards him..

He moves to stand up and go to her..

Before turning fully she notices a handkerchief in front of her..

She looks at it confused and then looks at the person holding it....

Laksh......??

He was presenting handkerchief to her?? To stop her crying??

She looks at him in disbelief..

Getting no response he motions her to take it..

Still she doesn't move.. He looks at her for few seconds and then takes her hand in his and paas it to her..

Ragini who was in shock , come out of it with this move..

She looks at him and then at his handkerchief ..

She turns to front and wipes her eyes with it..

She again looks at laksh as if still in disbelief and then clutches that handkerchief tightly in her hands..

Others present there also noticed this exchange..

Although they were shocked by laksh's action but they understood the situation..

Swara and Swara looks at each surprised by this .. A faint glimmer in their eyes...

Krish who was about to go towards ragini saw this and sits back in his place..

His heart pricking.. Once again..

He turns his face away to hide his emotion..

What was he even thinking?? He should have been habitual of it now.. Habitual of heartbreak..

.
.

Ragini was in her room looking at the handkerchief.. She looked at it with her eyes furrowed..

Laksh's recent actions, she has been having hard time deciphering it..

What does it mean.. ??

She got out of her trance by the sound of door's opening..

Laksh enters inside and saw her..

There was quite awkwardness in the air..

Laksh - uhm.. Tum abhi tak soyi nhi..??

Ragini again gets shocked by this..

Why is he even caring about it??

Laksh - you should sleep.. You had a stressful time recently.. So..

She nods and gives him his hanky back.. Laksh looks at it ..

Ragini - wo.. We should not keep others hanky.. Jhagde hote hai..

Laksh takes it from her but looks at her with raised brows..

Ragini (confused) - what??

Laksh - first of all we are husband and wife so does it really matter whose it is??

She widens her eyes slightky hearing this from him..

Laksh - And secondly, do younreally think humaare beech m jhagde k liye hume iss handkerchief ki jarurat hai..?? Jo ho rahe hai usse jyada aur kya honge?? (Waving the hanky) Why to blame this poor thing??

Ragini let's out a short hearing this..

Well...... He is not wrong..

Laksh - go.. Sleep.. You need some rest
..

He holds her shoulders and takes her to bed and makes her to lie down on it..

Ragini keeps looking at him in disbelief while he covers her with quilt..

Ragini - laksh..

Laksh - Shh..

He keeps finger on her mouth..

Laksh - take rest.. Everything else can be settled later.. (Poking his finger on her forhead) give some rest to this as well..

Saying that he turns to go while ragini still was in shock..

He stops and turns around and looks at her..

He comes closer to her and hesitatingly moves his hand.. He pats her head softly..

Laksh - good night..

He turns and goes from there towards the couch and lie down there to sleep..

Ragini looks at his sleeping face for some time and closes her eyes..

Maybe he felt bad seeing her condition today.. That's it..

She decided to let it go.. After all she was already exhausted from emotional burden , so sleep soon overtakes her....

.
.
.
.

Ragini was sitting in the Hall, laksh comes there..

Laksh - Uhmm.. Ragini..

She looks up at him in question..

Laksh - can you come to the office today with me??

Ragini - why??

Laksh - Staff ko salary allot karni hai.. It would be convenient if you will be there.. You need to oversee it..

Ragini nods ..

Laksh looks at Ap who was there..

Laksh - Maa hum office jaa rahe hai.. Bye..

Ap nods and they both goes from there..

Sujata looks on shocked at them..

Sujata - jiji.. Aapko kuch alag nhi lag raha??

Ap - matlab??

Sujata - yeh laksh aur ragini.. Kitne din ho gaye inke beech koi tamasha ya jhagda nhi hua.. Wo ragini ki maa ki barsi k baad se hi.. Nhi nhi.. Usse pehle hi .. Na laksh uss par ghusa kar raha hai, na hi ragini bewajah taane maar rahi hai.. Aajkal yoh yeh chori hum logon ko bhi jyada pareshaan nhi karti.. Laksh bhi nashe m nhi rehta, phir se kaam par dhyaan dene lag gaya hai.. Ho gaya kya dono ko..

Ap looks deep in thought..

Ap - pata nhi.. Par agar sach m yeh dono apne problems ko suljha le toh sahi hi hoga.. Shayad phir sab cheezein theek hone lag jaaye..

Sujata - haa.. Kitne dino baad kuch samay se ghar m shaanti hai.. Par pata nhi kab tak.. Agar sab sahi raha toh kya pata shayad yeh ragini bhi sudhar jaaye..

Ap - Hmm..

Krish who was coming down stairs to go for office hear this and stops in his tracks..

.
.

Krish was leaning on his bed thinking about what Ap and sujata were discussing this morning..

It's not like he was unaware of it.. Even he had noticed the subtle changes in Ragini and Laksh's equation..

Is is really possible for things to change betweem them.. Can everything become alright between them??

This thought was continuously plaguing his mind..

But.. If it's really so then what was he supposed to do??

What about him??

He smiles sadly thinking this..

No matter how crazy in love he is, ofcourse he had not become that crazy to hope for disturbance between a happily married couple..

But then..

Why does he feel so reluctant about it ??

.
.

.
.

Ragini was coming downstairs when her suddenly her foot slipped..

She closes her eyes in extreme fear anticipating hard fall..

But she felt a hand around her waist holding her..

She opens her eyes in confusion and gets surprised to see laksh smirking at her..

He had saved her on time..

Laksh - Careful madam..kin khayalo m khoyi ho..??

She keeps looking at him..

Laksh - hello.. I know I am extremely good looking but itna bhi stare mat karo..

She comes out of her trance and stand straight..

Ragini - uhmm.. Thanks..

Laksh - Your welcome.. Anyways what was I supposed to do?? Let you fall?? Abhi bhi sab k sar par itna chadkar baith ti ho agar tumhe kuch ho gaya toh kya hi rakhti..

She rolls her eyes while he goes from there smirking..

While all the people on breakfast table looks at this exchange in shock Krish doesn't look up from his plate..

.
.

Ragini was pacing in her to and fro..

She couldn't ignore it anymore.. Her mind is occupied by all the subtle changes in laksh towards her.. Although it's not much but there is more peace between them..

She is used to laksh who hates her gurs Or fight with her but she don't know how to handle the laksh who is cordial with her and as a result instead of anger nowadays there is awkwardness between them..

It's messing with her resolve as well..

What ahd happened to him..??

Is he really done with all the ruckus nad fights as he said earlier..

Or maybe....

She shakes her head as soon as that thought occured..

No that's not possible.. That's definitely not possible.. To even think that he will start developing feelings for her would be biggest foolishness..

But maybe he just wants to move on in life..peacefully..

She was startled out of her thoughts by the sudden darkness in room..

Ragini - oh no.. Lights.. Damn it..

She turns to go out of room but saw laksh standing at the door with a matchstick..

Laksh - relax.. I m here..

That match stick burned off and he throws it and lights another one..

(Why would you lights a matchstick and keep it just like that in dark.. Either use it on a candle or a lamp or just start flashlight from your phone or torch.. 🤷‍♀️)

Laksh - Are you Scared.. ??

Ragini walks towards him..

Ragini - No just..

She stumbles in her way and was about to fall down...

Noticing this laksh drops the matchstick and holds her reflexively..

Ragini once again open her eyes and realized that he and saved her.. Again..

Laksh - Lagta hai tumhe aadat si ho gayi hai aise meri baahon m ghirne ki.. Yaa phir kahi jaanbhuj kar toh..

Although it was still dark but there was some light coming and they had already become familiar with darkness so could see something..

Plus she could hear the mirth in his voice.. She instantly stands up and turns back..

Ragini - Hum.. Hum jaanbhujkar nhi gire.. Wo galti Se..

But laksh 's concentrarion wasn't on her words .. He noticed her pallu on fire and screams..

Laksh - Ragini....

(So that's where light was coming from.. 🤦‍♀️)

She turns with confusion, he rund towards her and trues putting out fire by his hands..

She gets shocked by the fire and screams in fear..

Ragini - Aaahhh.....

They both try to stop it..

Krish comes rushing there and gets shocked to see this..

Krish - Ragini..

He comes towards them and looks at the fire and her condition..

He looks here and there and notices a hug of water on the table.. He grabs it and instantly pour it on the fire.

They all takes a breath of relief when it stops..

Krish looks at Ragini panicking..

Krish - Tum.. Tum theekh ho..

Ragini nods still in trance.. Laksh stands up and looks at her worriedly..

He cups her cheeks..

Laksh - Are you ok ??

She nods and her gaze went towards his hand..

There were few blisters on it..Krish also noticed this..

Ragini - Aapka haath..

Laksh - It's ok..Thankfully Jyada nhi lagi hai..

Krish - But laksh still it's better to put some oinment on it.. Wait I will bring it..

He turns to go..

Ragini - I have it.. Hum laate hai..

Krish stops in his tracks .. Of course ..

Oinments.. He had given her almost all his stock..

Laksh - Thank you krish..

Krish looks at him..

Krish - There is nothing to say thanks for..

Till then everyone had come there hearing the shouts..

Infact that's how krish also came.. He was in his room and was alerted when laksh shouted ragini's name..

Everyone else was still downstairs so it took them some time to reach..

Even they gets shocked hearing about the incident..

Ragini purs oinment on his injury.. Krish gaze fell on her wrist..

He holds her hand..

Krish - What is this..??

Ragini looks at it and saw that even ahe had some blisters..

Maybe due to aftershock she didn't realize it.

Krish - Tumhe bhi lagi hai.. Lao oinment do..

Ragini - No it's ok..

Krish - Shh..

He takes the tube from her hands and apply it on her wrist..

Krish - Khayal rakha karo apna.. Dhyaan kaha tha tumhaara.. You are not a baby..

Swara - haa ragini.. Tum dono ab apna dhyaan rakho.. Thank god tum dono safe ho..

They both nods at each other..

After their worth dissipated nad making sure that both ragini and laksh are fine they all go from there..

Krish comes out at the last and he turns back and saw ragini who was about to close the door..

She had her phone flashlight on in here hand..

Ragini looks at him and her hands stopped for a second..

His eyes conveying thousand of thoughts..

Although she couldn't see clearly but it still shook her..

She slowly slowly closes the door while he keeps on looking..

As the door closed fully, he closes his eyes..

A tear trickling down his face..
.
.
.
.

Ragini turns and saw laksh standinv..

His gaze went to the burnt part of her saree on the ground..

Laksh - tumhaari saree jal gayi h..

Ragini nods and looks down without saying anything..

Laksh - ek baat kahu??

She looks at him ..

His gaze serious as if lost in some thoughts..

Laksh -Achcha hi hua..mujhe tum yeh wali saree, yeh colours achcha waise bhi nhi lagta..

Ragini - Matlab.. ? ?

Laksh - matlab tum wo apne lehenga, borla, vibrant colours aur apne traditional look m jyada achchi lagti ho..

Ragini looks at her clothes and then at him..

A mirthless laugh escapes her eyes..

Ragini - It's never enough, right..??

Laksh looks at her confused..

Ragini - Waise isme kuch naya kya hai.. Hum kuch bhin pehne him aapko achche nhi lagne wale.. Achche toh hum aapko tab bhi nhi lage jab him churidaar pehente the, achche hum tab bhi nhi lage jab humne modern banne ki try ki aur ab bhi achche nhi lagte .. You know what laksh problem humaare kapdo m nhi, hum main hai.. Hum hi aapko kabhi achche nhi lagte, phir hum kuch bhi badle kya fayda..

Laksh - Maine kabhi tumse badalne k liye nhi kaha..

His gaze turns solemn..

Laksh - Mujhe tum jo thi, jaisi thi waise hi pasand thi.. Haa shayad main tumse pyaar bi karta tha par izzat had se jyada karta tha.. Starting m tha main waise, bewkuf, judgemental, shayad choti soch wala par Jaise jaise tumhe jaana waise waise tumhaare liye respect badhti gayi..Jab tum wo chudidaar oehenti thi na tab bhi tumhaari utni hi respect ki, jab tumne khud ko badle tab bhi utni respect ki aur jab tumse shaadi kari tab bhi utni hi respect ki.. Maine kabhi nhi chaha ki tum badlo.. Tumne khud ko badla khud ki marzi se.. Khud ki wishes ko pura karne k liye, khud ki ummedo ki wajah se.. Mere liye toh tum jaisi thi waise hi bahut achchi thi..

Ragini hears everything calmly.. No exoressikn on her face so it was difficult to expect what was going in her mind..

Ragini - Aap humaari respect karte the??

Laksh - bahut jyada..

Ragini - Respect?? (She chuckles bitterly) How convenient laksh maheswari..Aapki bahut achchi dost, aapke parivaar k liye beti jaisi..haina?? Shayad aap ki dimaagi samajh kam hai yaa phir language ki samajh.. Kyunki jisse aap respect ka naam de rahe hai usse aam bhasaha m guilt kehte hai..

Laksh - Ragini..

Ragini - Right laksh.. It wasn't respect, it was guilt.. Agar aap humaari thodi si bhi respect karte na toh hume dhokha nhi dete, hume jhuthi ummedein nhi lagaane dete..

Laksh looks at her shocked..

Ragini - "Main ragini se shaadi nhi karna chahta par main majbur hu.. Mujhe ragini se shaadi karni hogi par main Ragini se pyaar nhi karta.. Bechari ragini mere liye feelings develop kar rahi hai par main usse sach nhi bata sakta.. Mujhe yeh sagai karni hogi.. Par main yeh sagai kar nhi sakta main swara se pyaar karta hu par main ragini ka dil nhi tod sakta.. Par kuch bhi ho jaaye main yeh sagai nhi karunga.. Par main ragini ko sach bhi nhi bataunga.... " Does it even make any sense Mr Maheswari?? Kuch samajh aaya aapko??

Laksh looks down guiltily..

Ragini - humein dard isliye nhi hota ki aap humse nafrat karte hai.. Hume iss baat ka jyada bura nhi lagta kyunki hum jaante hai ki hum yeh deserve karte hai, humne galtiyaan ki hai.. Lekin hum chot iss baat se pahuchi hai ki jab humne kuch galat nhi kiya, asp par bharosa kiya tha tab aapne Hume dhokha diya tha isliye nhi ki aap humse pyaar nhi karte.. Balki isliye ki aap ne hume iss sach se andhere m rakha aur Hume aap se pyaar karne diya..

He had no words to refute her..

Ragini - so plz keep that in mind and remove all the misunderstandings you have about respecting me..

Tears start trickling down her face..

Ragini - hum jaante hai ki aapne, swara ne aur humne, hum teeno ne iss sab me bahut dard jhela hai aur hum yeh bhi jaante hai ki shayad ultimately humaara dard aap dono k dard se kam hi hai par... par shuruwaag toh hum se hi hui thi.. Dil pehle humaara tuta tha..

Laksh looks at her helplessly..

Laksh - It's not a competition ragini.. Kis se shuru hua, kisse jyada takleef hui.. It's not a competition..

Ragini - jaante hai.. But hum aise bn gaye hai ab.. Agar Hume takleef hogi toh hum dusro ko aur jyada takleef denge.. If everyone gets to hurt me, then I get to return that favour as well..

Laksh sits on the bed and cover his face putting his elbows on his knees..

Laksh - Then what are we supposed to do..?? God..

He looks at her...

Laksh - Ok I admit I was wrong..T theek keh rahi ho..Main galat tha.. But now what?? Ab toh sab jo gaya na?? Ab kuch nhi ho sakta yss sab ka?? Ab kab tak hum ek dusre ko aise hi takleef dete rahenge..?? Kab tak yeh sab chalega ragini..

Ragini - Aap bataiye laksh.. Aap yeh sab kyu kar rahe hai.. Iss traah hum se achcha rehna.. Hume baar baar bachana, humaari parwah karna.. Kyu.. ??

Laksh - kyunki main ek aur mauka dena chahta hu.. Khud ko, tumhe... Humein.

Ragini gets surprised by this reply..

Laksh - Main thak gaya hu ragini..I m tired of all this.. Yeh roz ki ladaiyan, nafrat , I m done with this.. Kya kar rahe hai hum apni life k saath?? Hum dono m se koi khush nhi hai.. Aur mujhe khush rehna hai aur main chahta hu ki tum bhi khush raho.. Swara aur Sanskaar bhi apne pyaar k saath aage badh chuke hai lekin hum dono .. Hum dono wahi atke hai.. Jaise jinahi ruk si gayi hai humaari.. Kya mil raha hai humein.. Kuch bhi nhi sivaay dard k..

Ragini looks at him shocked..

Laksh - Toh kyu na hum bhi apni khusiyon ki dhundhe.. Koshish kare khush rehne ki.. Ek mauka se.. Khudko.. Iss rishte ko..

He gets up and come towards her and holds her face..

Laksh - kya hum sab kuch peeche chod kar aage kadam nhi badha sakte.. ?? Apni khusiyon ki taraf.. Ek saath??

Ragini looks up at him and he looks in her eyes..

Ragini - Laksh..

Laksh - shh.. (In a low voice) Main janta hu tum bhi yahi chahti ho.. Hai na..??

He keeps looking at her intently..

Then he lowers his head down while ragini closes her eyes in reflex....

Their faces inching closer and closer.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

jitni nafrat tumhe iss sharab se hai na, usse kahi jyada nafrat mujhe tumse hai....

Main bhi tumhe chuna tak pasand nhi karta, phir chahe tum kitni bhi koshish kar lo..

tumhe forcefully yeh sharaab peena nhi pasand aaya na, waise mujhe bhi tumhara forcefully mere paas aana nhi pasand..

Kaash main bhi tumhe uss sharaab ki tarah fenk sakta.. Kaash..

Agar tum duniya ki aakhiri ladki bhi huyi na toh bhi tumhe chuna to dur, main tumhe dekhna tak pasand na karu

Ragini - NOO

She instantly opens her eyes and push him aside..

He gets startled by sudden push..

She starts trembling over..

Ragini - I.. I don't trust you.. I don't..

The pain , the humiliation she felt that day.. The hope she got when he said those familiar words and the brutality when the same was crushed.. It all came back to her..

Laksh looked at her condition.. He goes and hold her trembling form..

Laksh - Ragini.. ?? Ragini you ok??

Ragini keeps shaking her head..

Ragini - I don't trust you.. I don't.. I can't..

She gets away from his hold and turns back..

He looks at her helplessly hearing this..

Suddenly he hugs her from back....

Laksh - I m sorry.. I m really sorry ragini..

Ragini stops her ranting with this sudden shock..

His head buried in her neck..

Laksh - I know I was wrong.. That day what I did.. It was.... It was disgusting.. Plz forgive me.. I m sorry..

She shakes her head as if helplessly..

Ragini - No.. I..

He makes her face him..

Laksh - Plz.. Plz.. Give me a chance.. Plz give us a chance.. For us.. Plz..

Ragini - Laksh I..

Ragini felt very conflicted in her heart..

She closes her eyes tiredly..

Laksh bends down and picks her up on arms..

She opens her eyes in surprise..

They both looks at each other..

He moves towards the bed..

She slowly slowly wraps her hands around his neck ..

A soft smile comes on his lips seeing this..

He places her on the bed..

He leans down and pulls a strand of her hair away from face..

Ragini gulps nervously..

He places a gentle kiss on her forhead..

They both look at each other lost in an eyelock..

He hovers above her and leans down ..

Their lips coming closer and closer..

.
.
.
.

Krish was sitting on a parapat on the terrrace leaning on the wall..

He looks at the bright moon in the sky..

Ragini's face comes in front of him..

He smile softly and closes his eyes...

All the moments from the time he came here, from his first meet with her till today appear in front of his eyes..

And then the recent closeness of Laksh and ragini..

And that lastly when she was closing the door and he was standing outside..

That was the reality.. The truth..

The truth of the distance between them..

Laksh and Ragini together nad him standing at the side alone..

That was their truth..

He opens his eyes taking a sigh and looks at the moon..

That's what it is.. Maybe he should just accept it..

Because reality won't change..

She loves laksh and they are married..

Bonded by rituals and customs.. Blessed by everyone..

Having rights on each other..

Everyone hopes for them to be together..

It's laksh and ragini for everyone..

Krish.... He will always be a third party..

Forget about loving she will never even look properly at him..

He just doesn't not exist for her..

He is nothing for her..

Anyways.. He just wanted her happiness..

And what can make her more happy than being with laksh??

So if laksh can really give her true happiness, why not??

He will Just...... Just let it go..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

laksh ko chod do ragini....

I love you Ragini.......

main yeh sab usike liye kar raha hu jo mere dil m basti hai.. Sirf ek ladki jiska dil m jeetna chahta hu..

tum khush kyu nhi ho?? Kyu aisa hi rarely hi maine tumhaare chehre par sachi muskaan dekhi hai.. Tum patahr dil ho na, toh phir kyu pain dikhta hai mujhe??

the truth is that meri khusiyaan tumse jud gayi hai

Main yeh sab iss liye kar raha hu ki meri itni koshish m koi toh ek koshish hogi jo tumhaare chehre par sachi muskaan laaye.. Bas itni si tamanna hai..

mujhe iss baat se bura nhi lagta ki tum mujhse pyaar nhi karti par mujhe iss baat se jarur bura lagta hai ki tum kisi Aur se pyaar karti ho..especially aisa koi jo tumhaari kadra tak nhi karta..

Main tumhaari khushi k liye kuch bhi kar sakta hu par mujhe dard hota hai..

Main sirf tumhaari khushi chahta hu..

Main bas yeh chahta hu ki tu m jaano.. Tumhe pata ho.. Tumhe pata ho ki koi hai jo tumse deewano ki tarah pyaar karta hai..

Mujhse bardhaasht nhi hota jab tum.. Jab tum laksh ka saath expect karti ho.. Mujhe achcha nhi lagta jab tum laksh k kareeb hoti ho.. Dil m bahut dard hota hai jab uss baat ki realization hota hai ki tum ab abhi laksh se kitna pyaar karti ho, laksh ki har ek cheez tumhe kitna effect karti hai..

meri nazro se dekho toh laksh iss duniya ka sabse lucky insaan hai.. Bilkul apne naam ki tarah.. Uske paas wo sab kuch hai jiske m sapne dekhne ki himmat nhi karta..

Bahut ghussa aata hai..bahut jalan hoti hai mujhe..

Main shayad kuch bhi bardhaasht karlu par mujhse yeh bardhaasht hi nhi hota..

Ab samajh aa raha hai ki tum kyu nhi chahti thi ki mujhe mohabbat ho..

Main usse bilkul nafrat nhi karta lekin jab tumhaara naam uske saath judta hai toh uss naam se main nafrat karta hu, jab tumse jude huye saare haq uske pass hote hai, uss haq se mujhe nafrat hoti hai, laksh agar ek kadam bhi badha le toh tum apne saare kadam uski taraf khushi khushi badha dogi aur main chahe kuch bhi kar lu, I will always be a nobody for you, yeh sach hai aur iss sachai se mujhe nafrat hoti hai..

Kyu ragini?? Kyu tum ab bhi usse itna pyaar karti ho?? Kyu tumhaari aakhen sirf usse dhundhti hai jabhi main tumhaari ek nazar k liye tarasta hu.. Mujhe bahut jalan hoti hai..Mujhe bilkul achcha nhi lagta..

I m there Ragini....

Mujhe apna saathi nhi banana chahti, saaya hi bana lo..

I love you Ragini....

The way he was looking at her lainfully outside the room..
.
.

She suddenly opens her eyes and sits up feeling horrified..

Due to her sudden move laksh who was leaning towards her moves back as well..

Laksh - Wh.. What happened??

Ragini was still shocked by what she was thinking..

Seeing her condition he looked worried..

He caress her hair..

Laksh - Are you ok..??

This sudden guilt.... This sudden regret towards him..

This feeling of extreme guilt, why had it suddenly came over her..??

She removes laksh's hand and looks at him helplessly..

Ragini - I.. I can't.. I.. I m sorry..

Laksh gets momentarily shocked but then he takes a sigh..

He takes her hand in his..

Laksh - it's ok.. Relax.. No need to stress yourself..I understand..You don't want to give us a chance??

Ragini - I.. I just..

Laksh - Do you need some time??

Ragini looks at him and nods hesitatingly..

Laksh smiles softly..

Laksh - It's alright.. We have all the time.. You relax ok.. We will together work for it.. Improve our relationship.. Alright..

She nods her head..

Laksh - It's late .. You sleep now..

He makes her lie down and covers her..

He stands up..

Ragini - Aap..

Laksh - We will slowly work for it.. Abhi k liye couch hi theek hai..

He blinks at her and then goes and lie down on the couch..
.
.

It was mid night..

Ragini looks at laksh's sleeping face but sleep was far away from her eyes..

She was confused by everything that was happening with her and around her..

She couldn't understand that sudden guilt that she felt..

Of ourse she knew that there is no way she have any other feelings for him but his words, his words, his emotions had started effecting her somewhat..

Just as she was about to step ahead with laksh ,she was reminded of his heartbroken face, his painful words nad she couldn't do it..

She knew that it's not her fault and she shouldn't be guilty but she couldn't help..

Ragini holds her forehead in frustration..

She glances at laksh again..

Everything happened with him comes in her mind as well..

She started feeling suffocated..

Ragini - I need to breath.. I .. I needed fresh air..

She gets up and goes out of room towards terrace..

.
.

As Ragini enters terrace her gaze went to the person sitting over there..

She gets surprised realizing it's krish..

Ragini - Aap.. ??

Krish who was lost in his thoughts with his eyes closed, opens it hearing the voice..

He gets surprised to see her there..

He immediately gets down and comes towards her..

Krish - Ragini?? You here?? At this time?? Are you ok..??Is everything alright?? Is it about that fire ?? what happened ?? Tell me...

He holds her shoulders and question worriedly..

Ragini looks at him and then jerks out of his hold..

Krish gets shocked by her sudden move..

Krish - Ragini??

She steps away from him..

Krish looks at her still shocked.. In her eyes,was that ....... Resentment??

Ragini - Aap.. Aap... Kyu?? Aap kyu hai har jagah..??

Krish - Kya hua..

He comes forward looking confused.. She takes steps back again..

Ragini - Don't.. Don't come near me.. Why are you everywhere?? Hum jaha jaaye waha kaise hote hai aap.. ?? Kaise pata chal jaat hai aapko.. Kaise pahuch jaate hai aap?? Kyu aakhir??

Krish realized that she was at her breaking point..she was frustrated..so he decided not to stop her..

Ragini - Hum jaha mude waha hote hai aap.. Har baar apne pyaar k, apni achchai k daave karte rehte hai.. Jab dekho humaari padwah karne, humaari madad karne pahuch jaate hai.. Kaise?? Kaise hume har baar samjah jaate hai jab..jab koi aur hume nhi samajhta.. Why do you do this krish?? Why?? Humein.. Humein nhi.. chahiye.. Nhi chahiye aapki achchai.. Aapki parwah.. Aapka pyaar..

Krish close his eye painfully hearing these bitter words..

Ragini - I.. I can't afford it.. It has started affecting me..

Krish opens her eyes with shock..

Ragini was still in her trance..

Ragini - It has started affectimg my decisions.. Hume bura lagne laga because of you.. Aapki achchai , aapka pyaar humein guilty feel karane laga hai.. Humaare aur laksh l beech aane laga hai..

Krish was hearing everything feeling motionless..

Ragini - Sab.. Sab sahi ho raha tha.. Laksh humein mauka dena chahte hai.. Humaare saath aage badhna chahte the.. Sab kuch theek hai.. Par achanak humaara guilt beech m aa gaya.. Aapka dil todne ka guilt.. Aapki baatein, aapki feelings ki wajah se humne khud ko rok liya.. Why?? Why should I feel responsible for your feelings?? I don't have obligation then why?? Ek nayi shuruwaat karna chahte the.. Sahi bhi hai.. Woh pati hai humaare ,humein mauka dena hoga hum dono ko par hum.. Oh god..

She covers her face getting extremely frustrated while krish just stood there as if like statue..

Ragini looks at him accusimgly..

Ragini - I won't do it.. Hum iss guilt ka bhoj khud par rakhenge.. Aapki feelings, aapke emotioms is not my problem especially jab hum humesh clear rahe hai apni taraf se.. Agar hum apni shaadishuda jindagi m aage badhna chahte hai then I should not be regretful because of you.. I m not responsible for your emotions and it's not my responsibility.. It's first and last time I had let it affect me.. That's it.. Not anymore..

She takes steps back and then turning she runs out from there..

Krish keeps standing there like statue..

Krish (without any expression) - You said that most cruel thing is to give hope to someone who loves you and to whom you can't recipricate..

He looks at the way she had gone..

Krish - you are really cruel.. Really cruel.. Just when I decided to let it go, you.. You gavve me hope.. Anjaane m hi sahi par tumne umeed de di mujhe ragini.. Umeed ki tum mujhse pyaar bhale hi na karo but.. but parwah jarur karti ho.. I.. I do matter to you.. Matter enough to feel bad for me.. To feel my pain.. I m not nothing to you.. I... I m not..

He falls down on his knees..

Krish - Now what am I supposed to do?? Just when I felt all hopeless .. Just when I thought that it's all laksh for you no matter what.. I know ki shayad it's all my wishful thinking.. Shayad yeh umeed jakd hi tut jaaye but what do I do now..

A tear drops down his face..

Krish - how do I let it all go now..?? How?? How do I give up on you??

He covers his face feeling helpless.. Tears start falling from his eyes..

Krish (in crying voice) - I can't... I can't... I love you ragini..I love you very much..I can't....

.
.
.
.

So here it is.. Hopefully you like it..

And I wanted to ask something from you all.. You know I don't write it in proper grammatical method..

I don't use proper punctuation marks and all Or apostrophes for thoughts or dialogues..

I just write it in a flow.. So are you guys ok with it?? Or do you have any problems while understand or keeling a grasp about things..confusion between thoughts and narration??

Or you are ok with my style..??

Plz do tell me .. I don't want you all to have any difficulty or inconvenience while reading

(those numerous typos and errors, bad vocab looking at me with evil smirk 👀 🙈😬)

So I will try to improve or make it atleast better..

And Thank you for all the support.. I now things may get frustrating in this story many times but plz bear with it.. 🙏

And plz do give your feedback..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kahani Zindagi Ki By D

Mystery / Thriller

14K 1.5K 31
This story is about two brothers who lead very different lives. Born in the Shekhawat Family, Kabir and Rajveer. The lives of these two change when i...
21.6K 1.2K 23
The story is totally based on character of YRKKH. Ruhi Birla and Abhimanyu Birla the most loved and celebrated pairing as Poppy and Princess. I want...
27K 1.6K 12
RagLak were married with each other and got divorced. They will meet again as they both are business tycoons. The meeting will make them realise thei...
15.8K 1.4K 30
it's a love story of two opposite poles RAGINI & SANSKAAR!! one side where RAGINI is d mostest gorgious ultra modern diva, who is DENTIST by profess...