Who's Chandler Riggs?

By CarlDaddy

More

Morning

46 4 0
By CarlDaddy

   I felt the morning sun on my face. I had forgotten all about my dream. I opened my eyes and hoped this day would go well. I knew it wouldn't but I can still hope... I just don't want it to be as bad as yesterday. I got my white T shirt covered in spaghetti sauce... or...they did.
   I rolled out of bed and got some clothes for today. I made sure to get my sweater to cover my scars.
   I sneaked to the bathroom hoping my mom wouldn't catch me. She hasn't seen me without a sweater since I first started cutting. She doesn't know that I have these scars on my arms.
   I put my clothes on the counter and got out my hair stuff. I set out my hair straightener, my brush, and my comb. I began to brush out the tangles in my hair which wasn't a lot. Then I straightened my hair and brushed my bangs to the sides. I finally brushed my teeth, got my sweater on, did my makeup, got dressed, and went back to my room. I grabbed my black converse and some socks. I put my socks on then my shoes. I met my mom in the kitchen. She had already cooked some eggs, bacon, and stuffing.
   "Hey do you wanna watch Chandler Riggs on TV?" my mom asked. I seriously have no idea who that is.
   "No thanks." if I asked I would feel stupid.
   "Why don't you talk as much as you used to when you were little?" she asked. I didn't say a word. I just sat down at the table and ate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
461K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
711K 43.5K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.3M 69.7K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...