Daniel Park Harem (One-Shots)

By SLOV_09

This is my first time doing One-shots. Also please go easy on me with my writing and uploading schedule. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝ... More

#1. He Is Mine (Jay x Daniel)
#2 Real Talent (Gun x Daniel x Goo)
#3 My Dear (Eugene x Daniel)
#5 ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ (๐™…๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™ก)

#4 Ever Sense Kids (Nomen x Daniel)

1.7K 40 4
By SLOV_09

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
• 𝙉𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮               
   𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨.
• 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣        
   𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨
• 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛/𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
• 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙
• 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙉𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣
• 𝘼 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Both Nomen and Daniel are little kids right now

As Nomen was chasing down the ball that he has kicked, someone then picked up the ball Nomen wasn't really paying attention on to where he was going, infact he's been looking at the ball, not even caring where it was going, he just wanted the ball.
Nomen then looked up, and their he saw a kid with black hair and black eyes, wearing a pink uniform.

They both just staired at eachother, Nomen then broke the impact and then said that the ball he had is his.

"Oh...can I play with you?" (Daniel)

"Eh? Why would a pretty boy like you want to play with me?" (Nomen)

"Pretty boy?" (Daniel)

"Yea, your to pretty you might get yourself dirty!" (Nomen)

"I promise I won't get dirty!" (Daniel)

"No!" (Nomen)

"Please, I really do promise I won't get dirty!" (Daniel)

"What's your name? Mines Ryuhei Kuroda."

"My name? Ah well it's Park Hyungseok!"

And thars how their friendship has started, leaving of with a very happy Daniel and a little angry Nomen.

-----

Time skip, they are now in middle school, 7th grade.

-----

Both Daniel and Nomen were quite popular with girls especially Daniel. Both Daniel and Nomen knew how to fight, they were kinda forced to sense boys kept going at them for being so popular.

It was lunch break. Nomen went to go on search for Daniel. He noticed a crowd of girls signaling Nomen, that Daniel was their.
He was indeed correct. Daniel was in the middle of the small crowd of at least 6 girls.

"Alright girls let Daniel go! He needs to go eat..." (Nomen)

By this the girls felt a little frighten, so they all then scattered. Leaving Daniel and Nomen alone.

"Thank you Noman!" (Daniel)

"Ah it's no problem... Now come on let's go to the cafeteria, I'm starving!" (Nomen)

Daniel then giggled at Nomen for whining on how hungry he was, making Noman blush a little.

"No need I actually brought something for both of us!" (Daniel)

"Eh you did?" (Nomen)

"Yea, today morning I woked up quite early so I decide to make us some bento!" (Daniel)

"Ah~ really!?" (Nomen)

"Yup! I know how much you love my cooking so I made you some!" "Just let me go get them from my locker" (Daniel)

"Alright! But I'm following!" (Nomen)

And so on Daniel and Nomen went to Daniel's locker for there bento.

"Alright so where are we gonna eat?" (Daniel)

"I was thinking about that one bench under the Sakura tree!" (Nomen)

"You don't think theirs anyone their?" (Daniel)

"Not unless we go their first!" (Nomen)

They both then started to rush to get the seat, luckily no one was their. They both sat down and took out their bento.

"Uwahh this is so much!" "You even made them into animals!!!" (Noman)

"Yea! I wanted to do something special sense you kept protecting me even tho I can protect myself....so that's why I decided to make them into animals, I also have another treat for us too!" (Daniel)

"...Daniel, when exactly did you wake up?..." (Nomen)

".....Ah poo..." (Daniel)

"Daniel...." "Answer my question.." (Nomen)

"I woke up like at 5:23 I think..." "But don't worry I'm not tired at all!" (Daniel)

Ever sense Daniel and Noman has became friends Nomen has been very much overprotective towards Daniel. So even the slightest things that can harm Daniels health, Nomen will very much over react.

"No Daniel! It's bad for your health!" (Nomen)

"Nomen, it's alright and plus, it's so I can give thanks for what you have done for me, I also care about you, you know....And Plus I don't mind loosing a little bit of sleep!" (Daniel)

*Sigh* "Alright then, if you say so..." (Nomen)

And so on both ate alway on their bento, and as the treat Daniel talked about is he made homemade strawberry roll cake.

-----

"Man I'm stuffed..." (Nomen)

Daniel just smiled in respond while packing both bento boxes to take home to wash. While smiling Nomen heart flattered in love.

"Well now what? We still have about 20 minutes left of lunch..." (Daniel)

----

As both Nomen and Daniel were walking home, well more like heading to Daniel's house sense Noman wanted to go hangout at his house. While so they headed towards something they shouldn't have...

That's when they saw a track of bodies Infront of a traditional Japanese house.

"We have to get out of here.... something differently happened here..." (Nomen)

"But what happens if-" (Daniel)

Daniel was then cut off by someone. They turned around and saw a men with a black dress shirt an pants and a white coat...

"Who are you two?" (???)

Nomen got Infront of Daniel, being protective over Daniel. Both also feeling the feel of fear. I mean who wouldn't if you see a guy with black sclera and white iris...

"And why should we trust you? How are we  to know your not dangerous and not the one that caused this scene!" (Nomen)

While so Nomen went into a fighting pose ready to attack just in case this person was trying to do something.

The mysterious person smiled.

"Well aren't you a smart one, tho quite not smart too..." (???)

"Sir just please let us go, we didn't do anything, we won't tell the police or anyone about this!" (Daniel)

"...Just tell me who you are and maybe I'll let you go..." (???)

"JUST LET US GO! WERE JUST SOME GOD DAMN KIDS!!!" (Nomen)

This leaving the mysterious person in shocked. After soon realizing what has happened, the mysterious person got quite angry...

"Your quite the bratty one huh?" (???)

"JUST LET US GO! ARE YOU REALLY GONNA HURT SOME FUCKING KIDS!?" (Daniel)

Both Nomen and Daniel has made the situation bad now then it was before. Tho by this statement Nomen was very surprised on how Daniel said that...

"I guess I'm gonna have to teach you kids a lesson huh?" (???)

"RUNN!!!" (Nomen)

And so both Nomen and Daniel started running, they were able to get away by luck, as if the person they have escape from wouldn't let people go so easily.

-----

*Pant* "You think we got alway?" (Daniel)

*Pant* "I-I think so..." (Nomen)

Both Nomen and Daniel ran far away, they were smart enough to not towards their own house as they thought they might of get followed...

"Ugh, just who was that guy?" (Nomen)

"I'm not sure...You don't think we're gonna be in danger right?" (Daniel)

"Don't worry I'll protect you, I won't let you get hurt!" "Just like I promised you, even if your stronger then me, which is quite surprising..." (Nomen)

"Nomen, this is serious!" (Daniel)

And so their they left off Nomen hugging Daniel in a alleyway...

"So you kids can fight?" (???)

Both Nomen and Daniel were shocked to hear such familiar voice. They both got scared and once again Nomen put himself infront of Daniel.

-----

The mysterious person then left, leaving two kids harmed, but not to harmed that they were still able to move, of course Nomen and Daniel put on a fight as well, infact they were able to get a few punches but not enough to fully harm the person.

"I-I'm sorry for failing to protect you.." (Nomen)

"Shut it, I'll take you to the hospital, I still have some strength in me..." (Daniel)

"No need, I'll get up by myself and take-" (Nomen)

"Please Nomen, you've done enough for me, and plus your more hurt then me!" (Daniel)

And so this left off, Daniel carrying Nomen on his back, he was still in pain. Nomen then tried to fight that he can walk by himself to the hospital.

-----

While Daniel was walking, he suddenly collapsed on the grown. Nomen then started to panic. Lucky some people saw them and took them to the hospital.

-----

Time skip - they are now third years in highschool.

Nomen also has his bike gang too. And is also trying to find his perfect match. (Which will be Daniel (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) )

-----

Both Nomen and Daniel decided to get stronger after the accident that has happened to them during 7th grade, while so Nomen used this strength to kinda bad use. While Daniel used it to good use.

Nomen has been struggling, being around Daniel. Lately he's been getting a hard on around him (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) (𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 😭) he doesn't know why... Why this was happening only around Daniel and not the woman he has spend the night with.

To get rid of this sensation. He would do it himself by jerking of, tho most of the time it would take forever.

-----

Nomen once again, was in his hideout with his biker gang. Daniel didn't know any of this infact, Noman has been hiding this from him, about his biker gang, and that he has been sleeping with many woman. If Daniel ever found out most likely he would of left him, Daniel never likes bad guy such as Nomen.

"Prez!" (???)

"Yea?" (Nomen)

"Someone's here to see you." (???)

"Who is it?" (Nomen)

"She says her name is Sohma Mitsuki." (???)

That's when Nomen has found his perfect match. Or so he thought.
Of course Mitsuki was disturbed about Nomen, especially on how his dick was up.

Nomen tried to flirt with Mitsuki. But of course Mitsuki rejected him. Making Nomen shocked, no one has ever rejected him.

Nomen then tried to apologize to Mitsuki for his action. Mitsuki then some what accepted his apology. His asked Nomen if he would like to do business with her. Which he gladly accepted it. Though he asked if he can bring someone with to work with too. Mitsuki agreed that Moment can indeed bring this person.

-----

"Hey Daniel!" (Nomen)

"Yea?" (Daniel)

"I was wondering if you would like to go to south Korea?" (Nomen)

"Eh why?" (Daniel)

"Well I found this high paying job over their and I wanted to know if you would like to go! I mean both our parents, are umm you know..So we don't really need to ask for permission." (Nomen)

"But why all the way to south Korea?" (Daniel)

"Just because!" (Nomen)

"Ummm sure I guess..." (Daniel)

Both Daniel and Nomen live with each other, right after what has happened to their parents. And the only reason Daniel accepted the fact is so that Nomen can be happy.

"Alright so when are we gonna start packing?" (Daniel)

"Today!" (Nomen)

-----

Both Nomen and Daniel were a part of workers.

"Nomen..." (Daniel)

"Yes?" (Nomen)

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU GET US IN!?" (Daniel)

That's right Daniel didn't know that they were gonna work for Workers until now. Daniel accepted the job from Nomen because he trusted him.

"Calm down Daniel, it won't be difficult for us we know have to fight." (Nomen)

"Nomen, I accepted this job because I didn't think it would be this, I didn't think you would use your knowledge of fight to bad use, I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD BE THE LEADER OF THE BIKE GANG, I TRUSTED YOU!!!" (Daniel)

Daniel has tears in his eyes, for the first time Nomen has seen Daniel very angry at him.

"I-I didn't think it would be such a big deal Daniel..." (Nomen)

"Nomen... I'm very disappointed in you, you should know by now on how much I hate horrible people. What even is your point to even work here?" (Daniel)

"I-I don't think you would be very glad for my reason." (Nomen)

"God Damn it Nomen." (Daniel)

Daniel then walked alway. Leaving Nomen In a shocked state.

"W-WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" (Nomen)

He was ignored.

"God I'm So Stupid To Think Daniel Would Like This..." (Nomen)

And so Daniel has been ignoring Nomen for past few days. Daniel accepted that fact for what he was brought into, he recently figured out on why Nomen joined workers.
Daniel hated Nomen for who he was now.

-----

Both Nomen and Daniel went their separate ways. Though Nomen tried to talk to Daniel, but Daniel would always ignore him whenever he does. Nomen would always try to flirt with Neko or how you would recall Mitsuki.

All the affiliate were in the meeting room, with Eugene and Mitsuki. Planning on the attack towards Big Deal. What was bad about this meeting is on how Nomen was sitting next to Daniel.

After the meeting.

"Ah Kitsune please stay I would like a chat with you..." (Neko)

"...Yes Ms.Neko" (Kitsune) (Daniel)

"If you don't mind me asking, whats your relationship with Nomen?" (Kitsune)

"We were childhood friends..." (Kitsune)

"Were?" (Neko)

"To be honest, I don't want to be here, I never knew that the job Nomen recommend would be this..." (Kitsune)

"Hmm, and how come you haven't escaped?" (Neko)

"I'm pretty sure you know the reason Ms.Neko" (Kitsune)

"Heh, alright, but why would someone like you be friends with someone so disgusting like him?" (Neko)

"Eh?" (Kitsune)

"Ah, I see, he has been keeping it a secret, well you see, he's been sleeping with a lot of women lately, and as you can see, Nomen is trying to make me his next victim..." (Neko)

At this point that felt like Daniel last string for Nomen, How could Nomen do such a thing, well it's no difference for Neko, sense what she's doing is quite illegal too.

"... I'm very sorry for Nomen action, I can talk to him about this if you would like..." (Kitsune)

"Please do." (Neko)

"Also, I wanted to make a deal with you..." (Neko)

"A deal?" (Kitsune)

-----

Daniel went out of the meeting room. He went on search for Nomen. He decided to check his room first, the moment he got their he knocked on the door, Nomen opened the Door. By shocked Nomen let Daniel inside his room, he was glad that he had the chance to speak to Daniel once again.

It was quiet for a few seconds.

"...Do you mind explaining on why you were sleeping with women lately. I've been told you've been trying to find a 'perfect' match for your so called dick." (Daniel)

Nomen was shocked to hear this. He didn't want Daniel to find out about that, but sometimes secrets can't be kept as secrets.
Nomen was a little angry.
He pinned Daniel to the wall.

Daniel was shocked about Nomen actions.

"Get off me Nomen." (Daniel)

"...Look I'm sorry alright? I'm sorry for keeping this a secret! I'm Sorry That I Turn Out To Be A Bad Guy!" (Nomen)

Quiet. Daniel just stood their. No way in hell would Daniel accept his apology.

"...You know Daniel...You see, my dear dick just doesn't want to cooperate with me, to be honest, I've fallen in love with most of the girls I have hooked up with, but my fucking dick just doesn't like them." (Nomen)

"Meaning you and Neko were the ones who were able to have my dick rise up. I decided to go with Neko because I didn't want to hurt my best friend!"

Daniel was surprised on what Nomen has said. Daniel then felt something down their. Making him look down and seeing on what was poking him.

"Are You Being-" (Daniel)

Daniel was then cut off by Nomen. Daniel was indeed receiving a passionate kiss from Nomen. Nomen then bit Daniel lips to get entrance into his mouth, but Daniel forced himself to keep his mouth close. By this, it made Nomen a little angry, he bit Daniel's soft lips once again, this time making Daniel moan and letting Nomen have entrance into his mouth.
Nomen sucked and licked everywhere inside of Daniel's mouth. He then broke the impact, leaving Daniel in a panting state. Nomen then went down to Daniel's neck and started to suck.

"Ngh~...Nomen please..stop~" (Daniel)

By this, Nomen then started to bite Daniel neck, leaving hickeys all over his neck.
Nomen then once again kissed Daniel on the lips while unbuttoning his dress shirt and Daniel's, leaving Daniel with an unbutton Daniel and a half naked Nomen.

After giving Daniel such kiss Nomen carries Daniel onto his bed. He placed Daniel on the bed softly and then got on top of Daniel.

"N-Nomen, Please...Let Me Go!" (Daniel)

"Why should I? I've gotten this far so why should I stop?" (Nomen)

"BECAU- Ahhh~" (Daniel)

Nomen proceed to pull on Daniel's chest. He then started to suck on Daniel's nipple making Daniel into a Moaning mess. Daniel tried to get Nomen to stop by trying to lift up Nomen head, but only to get both his hands pinned onto the bed.

"Your so cute Daniel~" (Nomen)

"Ngh~ Shut up you cocky bastard!" (Daniel)

By Daniel's respond it made Nomen a little angry. Once again he went for another passionate kiss, this time kissing longer, the moment Nomen broke the kiss a string of saliva was between them. Nomen then unbuckle his belt and proceeded to take of his and Daniel's Pants off leaving him being fully naked while Daniel still had his dress shirt but unbutton and no pants.
By this chance Daniel tried to escape before his pants can be token off him, only to get caught by Nomen once again. Daniel was irritated by this he tried to kick Nomen off him sense he wanted to get on top of him. Nomen decided to slap Daniel on the side of his hip making Daniel shocked of the slap he received from Nomen.

"Heh, you like that Daniel?" (Nomen)

"Hell NO! Now Get Off Me!" (Daniel)

Nomen just smirked, he then turned Daniel, making him lay on his belly. He then shoved two fingers Infront of Daniel face.

"Suck!" (Nomen)

Daniel just proceed to stay their quietly sense he knew that the moment he would talk Nomen would take the chance to shove his finger into his mouth.

Nomen then got more irritated by the fact that Daniel wouldn't open his mouth for him to suck his finger. He then moved his hand to Daniel's ass and then smacked it. By this process Daniel gasped out of shock once again and by this Nomen shoved his finger in.

Though this only lasted for a second, as Daniel bit down on Nomen's fingers. Nomen winced in pain and then pulled out his finger out of Daniels mouth.

"GET OFF ME!!" (Daniel)

As Daniel squirm his way out of Nomen reach he then decide to punch Nomen in the face and then went to grab his clothes and tried putting it on.
As Daniel was putting on his clothes he heard a knock on the door. He quickly started to put his clothes once again as for Nomen.

"Please wait a moment!" (Nomen)

So now both Nomen and Daniel were putting their clothes. Daniel proceeded to finish first, he then wiped his tears out of his eyes and then headed inside of Nomen's bathroom to wash his and mouth.

Nomen was done dressing himself and the opens the door their he saw Neko.

"Is Kitsune here? I've been looking for him everywhere and sense...your...both close to each other I thought you would know where he was?" (Neko)

"Ah yes he is inside of my bathroom, he is washing up, so he might take a minute!" (Nomen)

Daniel then got out of the bathroom wearing his mask.

"Ah, Neko?" (Daniel/Kitsune)

"Ah Kitsune, please come with me sense we need to do what you promised." (Neko)

"...alright" (Daniel/Kitsune)

Daniel then walks out of Nomen's room with Neko. Leaving Nomen alone, he thought on what Neko meant of what Daniel has promised...

----

It's been about 4 hours sense Neko and Kitsune disappeared. Nomen then proceeded to ask Hannya as he was the only executive besides him.

"Hey Hannya?" (Nomen)

"Huh oh, hello Nomen" (Hannya)

"Do you know where the other Executives are especially Neko and Kitsune?" (Nomen)

"Ah the Executives are at the circus, Same goes for Neko and Kitsune." (Hannya)

"Circus?" (Nomen)

"Ah they haven't explain it to you?" (Hannya)

"...No" (Nomen)

----
Hannya then explain to Nomen on what exact the circus was and explain on what the Executives role were in the circus. And also told the tricks on how to win in the games.
----

"Ah then how come both of us aren't in the circus?" (Nomen)

"I have my personal reasons, but as for you I'm not sure, bu-" (Hannya)

Hannya was then cut off by someone opening the door.
Shiba Inu then came from the door.

"Shiba Inu!? How come your not at the Circus!?" (Hannya)

"Ah well the new executive, Kitsune, will be taking my role for today...Which I'm fine by as I can take a break today!"

"Wait What's Shiba Inu Role Again!?" (Nomen)

"Ah my role was to fight the remaining survivor's, though most survivor's attend to be very strong..." (Shiba Inu)

"I mean they are prisoners..." (Hannya)

Nomen stood their taking on the news...
Daniel was in danger, Nomen knew that Daniel is strong, but will he be able to handle criminals!?

----

𝙊𝙠 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝...
𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡...

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙁𝙊𝙍 1.5𝙆 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙎!!!!!
𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙁𝙊𝙍 50 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎!!!!!
𝙈𝙖𝙣 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙨.

𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙪 𝙤𝙛 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙤𝙤, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚!

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧...

3682 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 889 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
17.7K 946 11
ใ€Œ Knights from all over the continent wants to participate in the Swordsmanship Competition in the Capital in order to be noticed by the most powerfu...
282K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
181K 7.4K 36
Kambe Takemichi, the youngest son of Kambe family. A dominant omega born in a family who's been an alpha for generations but despite of being an omeg...