COLD HEART | Y. ISAGI X I.RIN

By yooyluni

❝ I'm going to melt that cold heart of yours. ❞ ── I'd like to see you π“π‘π˜. ΰ­¨ 𓂃 two prodigi... More

𝟎𝟎 ﹞intro
𝟎𝟏 ﹞eye contact
πŸŽπŸ‘ ﹞secrets
πŸŽπŸ’οΉžreunion
A/N

𝟎𝟐 ﹞i'll be waiting

2K 46 37
By yooyluni

                ୨ Chapter 2 | I'll be waiting

"Then.." Nagi continued, "I'll join your team, Isagi." Silence, the space they were located at.. it was compacted with nothing, but silence.

   Reo who couldn't accept the fact Nagi, his prized possesion was leaving him for some random guy whom they lost to. "But.. Nagi.. we're supposed to stay together, we were supposed to become the best in the world together.." he said, in denial.

"So? We lost to him, we lost to them. That means we weren't the best, therefore we need to go down different paths to be able to get better," Nagi replied ruthlessly as he scoffed, "If you can't process that, Reo.. you're not fit to be the best in the world." His eyes widen, he had realized what he said but didn't bother to say anything about it... the air began to feel heavy.

"Well.. I'm fine with that, how about you Isagi?" Bachira interrupted.

If Nagi joined us.. we'll be able to sprout .. we'll be able to create new chemical reactions.. we would be able to create new plays... Isagi perceived.

"Alright, Nagi.. we'll pick you as our 3rd member"

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint.. Isagi." Nagi stated with a faint smile on his face. The three turned around and proceeded to go through the automated doors, while the large black screen flashed, announcing the 2nd team to be formed and that they were 'Isagi Yoichi, Bachira Meguru and Nagi Seishiro'. Nagi who walked away with the other two like he didn't just leave his closest friend, but Reo.. he was in denial.. his precious prized possesion.. his treasure.. who he had to see leave him with his own very own two eyes. Subconciously, he reached out his hand... as soon as the three had vanished from his sight, he clenched his palm. To Nagi this was just advancing to the next level but to Reo.. it was returning to the previous level. His face was filled with anguish.

  Back with the three, they were walking through the dark halls which were lit with blue led lights. Making their way towards the second selection, someone broke out a word.

"Good to have you on the team, Nagicchi!" Bachira exclaimed, extending his fist for a fist bump. Gladly it was returned.

"Mmm, yeah, I'm happy that I will get to play with you guys." Nagi remarked.

"Hey.. aren't you a pretty cold person for saying that to your best friend" Bachira assumed, tilting his head.

"Well... I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him," Nagi spoke, "but this is for the better."

Isagi heard this and agreed, "that's true." That was the end of the conversation, the whole way was nothing but silence and awkwardness. Isagi who was inspecting their surroundings, soon to came realized they have reached their destination. The three walked through the door to see 3 male figures standing on the opposite side of the room.

It was him again.. and it seems like he's accompanied by  2 other people.. one of them had long hair, he had a really bright, shiny aura while the other one... he looks like he's about to pee his pants.. Isagi thought to himself. But soon then his chains of thoughts were interrupted by a male's deep voice.

"I don't care who we play, you're all just stepping stones to me."

"Quite harsh are we?" Bachira stated with a shrug.

"Shut up, bob cut, you're all half-baked npcs, whom I need to beat" The male responded "so I can get revenge on my brother, Itoshi Sae."

He's the soccer prodigy and genuis, brother? Isagi observed. ── "Well, if you're so confident, let's play a match together, shall we?"

"Tch, like I care, I already stated that I'll play against anybody.. and I'll make sure they feel the despair of losing." The male scoffed.

Isagi insisted, "now now.. let's calm down.." As always, he was interrupted by a large screen, it lightened up and said

' MATCH - MAKING | SECOND SELECTION
Team White: Bachira, Isagi, Nagi
Team Red: Rin, Aryu, Tokimitsu '

    Soon enough, they all made way to the field and wore their jerseys. Team White will be the one starting with the ball therefore Isagi ran towards the ball and started to move forward with it. Rin who was standing point guard as defense, he was trying to read Isagi's movements but as his focus had loosen up, he lost track of the ball and Isagi was luckily able to pass to Bachira. Seeing this Bachira got a hold of the ball and dribbled his way towards the goal, he was interrupted by Tokimitsu who was stood back as a defender.

"I won't let you pass through!" Tokimitsu declared.. soon then an eerie aura started to form around him.

"You're weird.." Bachira mumbled, dribbling the ball left and right, attempting to be able to juke his opponent. Left right left right.. RIGHT. Bachira was able to mislead Tokimitsu and dribbled past him by dribbling the ball to the right and shifting his body to turn so he can pass the ball towards Nagi. Nagi's attention diverted towards the ball, he jumped towards the ball and lifted his right leg to control the ball with his foot. During airborne, Nagi was able to manipulate his whole entire body and allowed his left foot to do the honors of scoring the first goal on the opponent.

The scores were 1-0.

Isagi and Bachira, who saw Nagi's goal, ran towards him and both gave him a fist bump.

"Your pass was different.." Nagi uttered, "it's.. not like Reo's, your pass implanted a picture into my head of what I needed to do with the ball..'

Bachira grinned, "Addicting, right?"

'Mm.. how many more goals do we need?' Nagi asked.. but while this was all happening, our little Isagi was dozing off. He was using his spatial awareness to calculate what moves, dribbles, passes, he and his team had to make. As he was calculating everything, someone took his attention, it was Rin, whom understood what Isagi was trying to do, he gave him a little small-smile to loosen up his focus. Seeing this, a faint tint of pink appeared on Isagi's cheeks, gradually his cheeks became a darker shade of pink, it was completely red now.

'Hey! Isagi, it's time for us to be on defense, come on now.' Bachira yelled, waving his hand.

Isagi snapped out of his mind of state and replied, 'Ah! Sorry, my bad, I'm coming, give me a second!'

"Tch.." Rin scoffed, he was hoping to tease Isagi a bit more. But was soon disturbed by a voice calling for him,

"Hey! Rin we need to get a goal back," it was Aryu.

"K" Rin mumbled, "I'll get us that goal and all the other ones, we'll win. They're just half-baked npcs, they're boring." Using his right foot he got a hold of the ball and started to move forward towards the defenders. But in front of him was Isagi, who was extremely focused on trying to steal the ball from him. The sight of this made Rin even more focused than ever.

"They're too many blind spots, try better," Rin said in a low voice. He kicked the ball through Isagi's legs and shifted his leg towards the right and manipulated his body to turn to be able get a hold of the ball, again. He completely misled Isagi to thinking he would turn towards the left. Isagi soon realized the difference in level he had between himself and Rin.

Isagi screamed, "BACHIRA!"

"ON IT!" Bachira soon left his position of defending Tokimitsu, rushing towards Rin. Isagi who saw this positioned himself and started to defend against Tokimitsu. Back with Rin and Bachira...

''You think you'll be able to stop me alone, bob cut?" Rin stated, dribbling the ball left and right and calculating what his next move should be.

"You're very full of yourself, Rin-chan' Bachira responded with a grin, mocking his opponent.

"Tch, whatever," Rin dribbled the ball in attempts of juking Bachira, he was dribbling the ball left and right, suddenly he moved his foot forward, trying to kick the ball into the goal.

"Gotcha," Bachira smirked.

"You're too slow," Rin used his body and manipulated it to turn around then he twists his left ankle to shoot it directly towards the goal. As soon as the ball scores, everyone turned towards Rin, they were shocked.

"No way.." In denial, Bachira was surprised he wasn't able to read Rin, especially when it came to dribbling.

── Time skip to when the scores were 3 - 4

"If they get the last goal, we're doomed," Isagi remarked.

"I know, and we won't get to play together, for a while.. what a hassle," Nagi added.

  Bachira was smiling, he was having fun, "Well.. that means we just need to score 2 more goals before they can reach 5 goals, right?"

"I'm surprised you can be smiling at times like this, but yes you're right, we're going to win." Isagi agreed, putting his two clenched fists forward, waiting for the both of them to respond to it with a fist bump. Seeing this signal, both if them reached out their hands and returned the fist bump. The match continued, Isagi was the one starting with the ball, running forward, he passed the ball to his left.. Bachira appeared and received the ball with his right foot. He was dribbling past the field, soon then he realized, Rin was defending against him.

'Rin-chan.. I'll get past you this time," he grinned. Bachira shifted his right leg towards the left and passed the ball towards Nagi, the ball had a nice spin to it. Nagi who saw this, jumped and stretched out his right leg to receive the ball.

BAM

  It wasn't Nagi who received the ball... Aryu was able to reach it in time, his right leg was the one that caught the ball. Meanwhile, Isagi and Bachira was surprised, they knew defeat might come.. this was their last chance. Back with Aryu, he passed the ball towards his left leg in airborne and passed it again back to his right leg and shot the ball to the opponents goal.

SCORE !! Team red has won.

  Team white was.. shocked.. they lost, it's their first match but they lost...

"W-who should we choose?" Tokimitsu stuttered as he puts his fingers against each other, shaking.

"Someone.." Aryu stated with twirling his hair, "that can assists my glamorous goals."

"Let's pick the guy.. with the bob cut," Aryu and Tokimitsu said at the same time.

"Tch," Rin scoffed, "pick whoever." He was walking towards Isagi while Bachira made his way towards his new team. Rin who was now in-front of Isagi, kneeled down and said,

"I'll be waiting for you, Isagi Yoichi."
────
1819 words.

Idk, I was suppose to be finishing this chapter on the weekend but here I am.. doing it on the weekdays, though I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.. I really need to get on w my hw n revision now. (I have a math test coming up and I also have a lot of homework to go w it). Though I'm planning to write one more chapter by the end of this week, if I have time. As always please leave me your opinions abt this chapter<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
2.1K 65 20
Just a story about them.Nothing more,nothing less.Oh,and in this story,Inumaki Toge can speak using normal language but just in front of strong peopl...
211K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
35.5K 839 19
"...I missed you." ... "You did?" "Every single day." What if the roles were swapped and Giyuu was the one to die in final selection? If Sabito bec...