The Villainess just don't car...

By White_Hyacinth

Choi Heun, a workaholic living in Korea, died before getting her dream promotion. She was isekaid by the ogre... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Characters
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.

Chapter 32.

2K 85 28
By White_Hyacinth

Elixir's pov:

I turned back into Wonwoo and met Ahjussi and turns out he remembers me.

He actually remembers me!

Unlike before he has wrinkles now and his eyesight is also becoming terrible but nevertheless he recognised me!

Upon my arrival Ahjussi made me work in his restaurant as a waiter. Like I've been away for nine years and when I'm back he's given me work.

It's not that I'm complaining. I'm actually enjoying working here. A change of pace is always nice.

I was cleaning the diner when Ahjussi came beside me.

"Say, Have you met your girl yet?"He asked smirking.

"No.. not yet. I mean I don't know how to meet her. What if she's married and what if she doesn't remember me?" I asked taking in a deep breath.

"Oh come on. Enough with the what ifs will ya?. I'm in my fifties now and I remembered you clearly so of course she will also remember you brat!" He began to scold me when my eyes landed on a long brown haired girl entering our restaurant.

My breath hitched at her sight.

It was Heun!

Ahjussi seemed to noticed too. He gave me a quick nudge with his elbow before scurrying away.

She sat on one of the stools and asked for some heavy alcohol.

Since when did Heun started drinking?
Looks like a lot has changed while I wasn't here.

While I was serving other customers I stealed glances at her and saw that she was continuously bickering at Ahjussi. I wondered what they were talking about.

Soon I heard a scream.

"Why!!!!!!"

It was Heun. I began to listen into her bickering and it was about her break up. She was dating someone? I wonder who that jerk is. How dare he cheat on my precious Heun.

But nevertheless I was having mixed feelings about her break-up. Now I could confess my feelings to her but I never wanted her to be hurt. I groaned mentally. But judging by her appearance it looks like she's living a decent life. My Heun turned out to be a cool office woman. That actually kinda turns-

Wait. What the hell! What kind of thoughts am I even having right now?!

The rest of the night I tried hard to just focus on my orders and other customers but I ended up always stealing glances at Heun.

"Waiter! Bring me something much more stronger than any of these liquors" She said.

I knew it was my cue and I brought her some wine which weren't much strong. Just looking at her I knew she couldn't hold any more liquor. I have to take care of her liver!

It was past midnight and the customers were all leaving one by one.

I went to Ahjussi and noticed that Heun had passed out by drinking. She looked cute in her drunken state. Her hair was a mess.

"You should stop staring like this. It's giving me creeps" Ahjussi told me while showing me his goosebumps.

I rolled my yes and smiled at Heun.

"Kiddo, I think you should take some time with her. Her life changed completely after you had left " Ahjussi became all serious.

"What do you mean, Ahjussi?" I asked skeptically.

" Her father had died in a car accident while she was studying in a university. I had gone to attend his funeral. She was taken in by her mother. But she didn't stay that long with her. You know that her mother divorced her father and has another family right?. This poor kid had to work part time jobs. It's a good thing that her father had left her his life savings so she didn't have to struggle that much" Ahjussi explained in a shallow voice.

I kept my head low and looked at Heun. She was sleeping peacefully. I removed the strands of hair covering her face.

"And more than that some useless piece of trash cheated on her" Ahjussi let out a huge sigh.

"You endured a lot. Didn't you Heun?"I whispered at her.

"Krrrrrrrrr" She snored back.

Pfft. I chuckled.

"Oh now we gotta take her to her apartment" Ahjussi said.

"You know where she lives, Ahjussi?" I asked.

"Of course. She's a regular customer here afterall. She even asks for home delivery" He replied while rubbing his chin.

Now I'm really worried about her liver.

"Then I'll -" I was about to ask him permission to take her home when Ahjussi cut me off.

"No way!. I'm not letting you take her." He replied sternly.

" Wha- Ahjussi why are being like this? If anyone were to take her it should be me" I whined like a child.

"Alright fine. But if you do anything immoral. Beware of my fists of fury"He said while showing me his fists.

"Come on Ahjussi. I wouldn't do anything without Heun's consent. You can trust me with her"I said with a reassuring smile.

"Alright. Then also take this" Ahjussi handed me a ring. The ring had the name Sung Ho written on it.

I knew it! I knew it in my gut that he was a jerk all along.

"She gave me her engagement ring as her payment"

"So she didn't pay her money yet?"

"Nope"

"Then you can take my salary as her payment!" I said all determined while I got a smack from Ahjussi.

"You've only worked here for like what? A day? And you want me to take your salary of a day as her payment you punk!"Ahjussi nagged me.

I laughed nervously while scratching my head.

I ended up taking Heun back by using my teleportation magic. Ahjussi knew about my powers as it was him who told me to alter my appearance when I first came here.

I went inside Heun's bedroom while princess carrying her and laid her on her bed and tucked her in.

Should I change her clothes. Her clothes reeks of alcohol. How about showering her?

I slapped myself at my thoughts. I told Ahjussi that I won't do anything like that.

I gulped while seeing Heun sleeping. What kind of vulgar thoughts am I even having right now!

I kept my distance with Heun and noticed the ring which she had given Ahjussi.

Now what should I do with this? I can't let that jerk live peacefully after making my Heun suffer.

"Goodnight,Heun" I patted her head gently before opening the window and flying outwards. I used my magic to fly around searching for Sung Ho's place.

I used a tracking spell and finally found out where he is.

I'm gonna give him hell. I grinned evily.

I landed on his balcony and used teleportation to get inside his room.

And there he was sleeping peacefully in his bed while hugging his pillow.

Awww.

What a jerk!

He was even wearing socks while sleeping. Do people usually wear socks while sleeping?

I couldn't care less about his socks. Now it's time to take revenge. I placed the ring carefully on his bedstand.

"Oye oye. Wake up will ya?" I said while nudging his forehead with my index finger.

He furrowed his eyebrows and began wiggling.

What is he?...a worm?

I got annoyed and ended up kicking him off his bed.

"What the hell!" He screamed while massaging his butt.

"Now I'm gonna ask this once. Are you or are you not Sung Ho?" I asked while smiling mischievously.

"Huh? Who the hell man?"He asked being half asleep.

I grabbed his shirt's collar and glared at him.

"I just asked you a question,you damn prick" I asked menacingly.

"Y-yes I-I'm Sung-H-Ho"

"Is or is not your girlfriend's name Min Chi?"

"Yes it is! But who are-"

"Sorry you don't get to ask questions pal" I punched him hard in his jaw that he hit the floor with a loud thump.

"Oye oye. Are you planning to wake your neighbours up? Can't you just fall down without making any noise? Haven't you heard of falling in style?"I said while pacing around the room.

"H-huh? What!??"He almost screamed while looking annoyed.

"Keep your voice down you jerk" I ended up kicking him again.

"Alright....that's it" He stood up finally. And will ya look at that .Blood was dripping down his mouth.

"What's your problem huh? Barging in someone's room and beating them up. Should I call the -"

Before he could complete my hand accidentally slipped and accidentally hit his jaw which accidentally caused him to accidentally fall down.

"Oops" I said while covering my mouth with my palm.

"Look here. We can solve this dispute without using any violence let's just talk okay?" He said while getting up. His hand still clutched his stomach.

"Wow. You are smart aren't ya? I thought you were going to offer me money but looks like you figured out that I wasn't after money"

He didn't reply but instead just gulped and looked away.

"Let's get to the point. You might be thinking who I am and how I got here right?" I asked in a mischievous tone.

"The first and second question are actually connected ,you know. I mean if I answer the first one you'll figure out the second one yourself "I added while smiling and walked closely towards him.

He looked at me with wary eyes.

"I'm your grim reaper, buddy " I whispered in his ear and stood back to let him witness my eyes began to glowing a light shade of blue as he began to float.

"What the -"

I teleported him quickly before he screamed and woke everyone up.

We were now outside. I was just flying around and basking in the moonlight while listening to his sweet melodious screaming.

It was night time and we were high up in the sky. I was letting him fall down in a loop. He was continuously falling and falling. Screaming and screaming while I enjoyed the moon.

He's afraid of heights huh?

Soon it became quite.

Hmmm? Did I loose control? Is he dead now?

I glanced at his direction and saw that he was still falling except that he had passed out.

He really just ruined my fun. I irked annoyed.

I ended up teleporting him to the ladies room in his office. It's gonna be a huge surprise for everyone tomorrow. Heun's gonna be so happy.

I hummed and decided to go back.

Next day morning~

I was humming all morning.

"Did something good happen?" Ha Jun, one of the employees asked me.

"You can say that"I smiled and was humming again untill Ahjussi bursted in.

"Did you two finish scrubbing all the dishes" He questioned.

"' We are doing it, sir"" Both of us replied in military style to which Ahjussi chuckled.

"Yeah yeah. Do it quick"

"Uh? Ahjussi?" I called him before be left.

"Yes?"

" Can I take the day off. I had to go somewhere"

" You're finally gonna meet her huh?"
Ahjussi was smiling ear to ear.

"Meeting who?" Ha Jun pipped in.

"His crush" "My friend" Both Ahjussi and me said at the same time.

What Ahjussi said maid me blush.

"Ohohoho. Our dear Wonwoo had a crush huh~~" Ha Jun began teasing me.

In the end Ahjussi agreed and let me take the day off. I'm gonna meet Heun today. I bet she didn't go to work as she was extremely drunk yesterday. There's no way that she can go to work after taking in all that liquor.

With that thought in mind I readied myself to meet her. I wore a simple blue hoodie along with black jeans which I obviously had to borrow from Ha Jun. The other guys working there helped me out a lot.

I was on my way to her apartment but I felt like something was missing. I noticed a flower shop along the way and decided to get her some flowers.

I wanted to get her red roses but no that's not right I can't just barge in her life one day and declare that I love her that's not right. I decided to go with something subtle like those orange chrysanthemums they look gorgeous.

I got them and couldn't control my excitement to finally see her. It's been only three years for me but for her it's nine years. I gulped unknowingly as I got scared of the possibilities that she might have forgotten me.

No that can't be! If she does forget me I'll just have to make her remember me again.

As I was crossing the road I noticed a crowd nearby.

Is it an accident?

My feet took me to that place unwittingly. I saw blood flowing everywhere and drenched in that blood was none other than my Heun.

The bouquet of orange chrysanthemums fell from my hand and got drenched in her blood. I pushed through the crowd and went near her. Her breath was hitching. She won't hold on any longer.

My knees gave in as I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly. Tears pricked my eyes. I can't let her go. Not when I'm this close in fulfilling our promise.

"Heun!" I screamed in agony and pain.

" We've called the ambulance. It'll be here at any moment now" I heard muttering from the people in the crowd.

Ambulance? What's the point?

Her life force was slowly fading. Soon she'll leave this world. My tears began to fall countlessly.

There's no other way. In order to fulfill our promise. In order for you to be alive again. I have no choice but to break the laws of nature. I caressed Heun's cheeks knowing that what I'm about to do is going to anger all the gods out there.

Forgive me.

"Di veteris gentis qui regna tuentur, Audi, precor, hanc animam pro parte altera quaero. "
I chanted as the clouds began to align.

My eyes began to glow a shade of blue. The crowd of people were looking at the sky murmuring as if it was gonna rain or not.

No one noticed me.

Lightning erupted from the clouds as thunder began to rumble.

My eyes were shining as I was searching for a suitable host for Heun's soul to inhabit. Their life force should be weak but body should be in good condition. The body should also be in a realm which can be easily accessible by me.

I ended up finding the perfect host for Heun. That body contained poison but I can solve it. I chanted the spells and once I was finished the clouds disappeared. I kissed Heun's forehead.

"I'll see you in another world, my love"I muttered slowly.

Those were my last words as I couldn't waste any other second but to quickly get to her. The soul I switched hers with is of the young lady of the Salvair house, the antagonist. I looked at her body getting carried in an ambulance. Salvarina's life force is too weak. It won't survive. Heun's body has already lost too much blood.

I walked away and teleported quickly to the restaurant. Everyone gasped seeing me drenched in blood. Ahjussi stepped forward and took me away from all the questioning eyes.

I took a deep breath and told Ahjussi everything. He ended up sighing and asked me to take a bath and change my clothes first which I ended up obeying.

After the bath when I came out all clean he was sitting on a chair while being in deep thoughts.

"Wonwoo? Let's have a quick talk"

"What is it?" I asked impatiently. I had to get to Heun soon.

" Kiddo, I've been watching over you for your childhood. I truly care about you and that is why I'm asking you to be careful. It's a good thing that you are trying to save the people of your world but you're just a kid and sometimes it's fine if you give up. When it gets really hard you can lean on other's shoulders. I just want you to be safe and happy, kid" Ahjussi said with soft eyes.

"Ahjussi..." He cares about me a lot and that enough brought great warmth in my heart.

"And also I'm getting old. My kids asked me to stay with them abroad. I probably won't be here the next time you came to visit me but just know this that my blessings will always be with you. I love you just as much as I love my other kids. You are my son as well, Elixir" He pronounced my name with such thick accent that I ended up chuckling.

I hugged him and told him." You can just call me Wonwoo, Ahjussi. And thank you for your love, care and these kind words"

After my emotional episode with Ahjussi,I left this world and travelled back to my world using my magic but three months had already passed when I had gotten here.

This time difference is making me crazy!

I decided to keep an eye on Heun for the time being and slowly approach her at the right time.

And that's how I ended up stalking her and getting hit by a tea pot.

In the end she found me and she remembered me.Soon I'm gonna confess my feelings for her.

We'll be together even if it won't be like before and it was more than enough for me.

💠

A/N: Did you guys like the twist?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 144 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...
62.7K 1.8K 26
Picture this: I suddenly find myself in a medieval fantasy world, like the ones I used to gobble up in books. But here's the comical conundrum: I've...
334K 11.6K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...
18.3K 471 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...