Half of my Heart // Viserys T...

By rissarosewrites

"You will always have half of my heart." šŸ’• Avalon's childhood, time skips and bonus ending. To be read in c... More

1. Kisses and Last Breaths
2. Perfect
3. Stranger
4. Fly
5. Me-oww
6. Mouse
7. Butterfly
8. Dragoness
9. Cloud Catching
10. Always a Dragon
11. Snaps
12. Play Date
13. Right Here
14. Died of a Broken Heart
15. Boys are Icky
16. Promise
17. Wild
18. Tell Her I'm Sorry
19. The Heir
20. Crush
21. Pressure
22. Probably
23. Moth to Flame
24. Madly, Deeply
25. Stark
26. Eager to Taint You
27. Avalon
28. Fidelity and Barley
29. Worry and Doubt
30. Loving Him & Not Me
31. I am Your Servant
32. Talking To Dragons
33. I Was Here
34. Feel It
35. Surprise
36. Insults and Compliments
37. Ride
38. Avalon
39. Glowing
40. Believe Me
41. Leaves me Lonely
42. Heir
43. Fear Came Flooding Back
44. The Sounds Suspicious
45. To Love Again
46. My Avalon
47. Cookie Knight
48. My Stomach and I Thank You
49. Heir
50. Awkward
51. Naked & Unphased
52. Dragon Whisperer
53. Avalon
54. Whatever May Come
55. Pray with Me
56. The Uncontrollable Tears
57. To Live
58. All the Feelings All at once
59. Right Where You Left Me
60. I am not a Hallucination
61. Kiss Your Wife, Take A Bath
62. Just A Kiss
63. Surprise
64. I'm A Mess Because I Love You
65. Promise Me
66. Generous
67. Stole My Baby
68. Mini Dav
69. Man The Fort
70. Don't Want Pity
71. Sunshine Like You
73. I'm Dripping
74. Reborn
75. Spotlight
76. Didn't Marry You For Your Looks
77. Bad Words & Babies
78. Daemon
79. Power, Panic, Pain
80. Strength
81. Non- Negotiable
82. Danger. Baby on Board
83. Dragon Shit
84. Loveable
85. Sweet Dreams
86. Stuck in a Cookie Jar
87. Her Favorite Boys
88. Wager
89. Daemon
90. Hatching Truths
91. Dragonless
92. Sea Unicorn
93. Get This Maniac Off Me!
94. Laenor vs Harwin
95. HEIR
96. Don't Deserve Mercy
97. Avalon
98. Seasickness
99. Our Girl
100. Targaryen Clan
101. Push Pull
102. Zebra's
103. Heartbroken
104. Battlefields
105. Nerves & Vows
106. Gods, Get Over It
107. Regrettable
108. Snagging a Queen
109. Tiger Lily
110. Daemon
111. She Said Yes
112. Deal With It
113. Made You Mine
114. Candyland
115. Crush on Cregan
116. Not A Damsel In Distress
117. Little Dragons
118. Like a Million
119. Snapper
120. Alyssum
121. Dizzy
122. Cookie
123. Mouse
124. Kiss, Kiss
125. Fall Fast, Fall Hard
126. The Look
127. Yours. Mine. Ours
128. It is What It Is
129. Half of My Heart

72. Just Jump

1.3K 64 1
By rissarosewrites

Avalon brought Aemond in to visit Alicent and she perked up smiling down at him.

"Vent." Avalon instructed and Alicent looked up from Aemond. "Scream, shout, break something." Avalon suggested. "Or we could go shopping!" Avalon told her. Alicent just stared back at her. "You are hiding, I understand, you went through something horrific but you can't bottle it up. It will eat you alive if you hide away yourself and your feelings." Avalon informed her.

"I'm... alright." Her bruises and cuts had faded, she looked healthier but her eyes were still sunken and Avalon didn't think she got much sleep. But then a smile crossed Avalon's face as she got up.

"Come on." Avalon said giving her no choice as she delivered Aemond to Rhaenyra and lead Alicent outside.

"Avalon!" Rhaenyra called after her. But Avalon didn't answer she just kept leading Alicent out, Alicent spared a glance back at Rhaenyra but she held a face of bitter resentment. Aemond slapped at her cheeks happily and Rhaenyra glanced down at him before letting out a sigh.

"Avalon... where are we going?" Alicent questioned.

"Find a bit of release." Avalon told her and Alicent stared confused. Avalon didn't say anything else as they walk. Criston ran catching up with them.

"Your grace..." Criston said before nodding to Alicent. Alicent smiled sheepishly back at him.

"Criston, we are on a mission." Avalon informed him.

"A mission?"

"Yes." Avalon agreed. "An emotional release mission." Criston stared at her confused.

"A what, your grace?" Criston questioned hand loosely on the hilt of his sword as they walked.

"Right here." Avalon decided as she slipped off her shoes. Alicent and Criston stared at her on the cliffside very confused. "Criston are you joining us?"

"What are you doing?" Criston countered.

"Jumping. Of course." Alicent peered down over the side of the cliff and swallowed the lump in her throat before looking to Avalon. "My Cousin Davina and I used to do this when we were little." Avalon informed her. "It is perfectly safe." Criston peered down. "If you wear your armor you will sink though, Criston so I suggest you remove that."

"Are you sure its safe?" Alicent questioned slipping out of her shoes.

"Perfectly, I'm still here." Avalon looked to Criston. "I know I have this I am unstoppable vibe going on but I am a weakling." Avalon informed him. "If you jump and start drowning... well I will miss you." Avalon said sweetly.

"I should stay, where I can keep an eye on you." Criston countered.

"Yes but...." Avalon took a step towards him and grabbed the front of his armor bringing him to the edge. "We jump... we end up down there, not here." Avalon said letting him go but he stayed close to her, feeling her breath on his neck. "So?"

"What if someone takes-" Criston began.

"Alicent, ready?" Avalon said glancing back at Criston as he pulled off his armor.

"What do I do?"

"Jump. Scream. Fly."

Alicent nodded looking back to Criston. She couldn't peel her eyes away from him but his gaze was on Avalon. Alicent looked to her feet as she felt Avalon grab her hand.

"Ready?" Avalon asked. Alicent nodded. "Let it all go." Avalon smiled back at Criston as he approached them.

"On three?" Alicent offered.

"Sure... THREE." Avalon declared as she took off, Alicent stared at her as she turned to them as she fell back her arms out wide and the biggest smile on her face. Alicent and Criston ran to the edge looking down and it looked as though Avalon was truly flying before the splash.

"I said three!" Avalon called up to them flipping her wet hair out of her face. "Come on!" Alicent nodded jumping off same as Criston. Screams left their mouths but then the moment right before the fall there was an overwhelming sense of peace. Avalon swam back giving them more room as their splashes ricocheted.

Alicent popped up for breath and looked to Avalon with the biggest of smiles.

"Well?" Avalon questioned smugly her arms grazing the surface of the water around her.

"Magical."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 3.1K 62
Vaera Targaryen wasnt going to be pushed around. She was taking control of her life and the men in it. šŸ‰ "We are a half written story without any...
28.6K 1.5K 23
Tallulah Strong just wanted Aemond to notice her. She was willing to go to extremes, she didnt expect things to take such a drastic turn on her. šŸ’‹ ...
20.6K 1.3K 28
Seraphina Baratheon might have been Aegons wife and queen but there was no love between them. šŸ¦Œ "And there goes the pain it cuts to black. Are you...
144K 6K 31
Daelia Velaryon the firstborn daughter of Rhaenyra. The daughter she really shouldnt have pushed away. Because Rhaenyra pushed her right into the ene...