─ beg ; jjk

Από LivelyPotter

─ in which charlotte henshaw and jeon jungkook try to keep their chemistry under wraps. 2024 © Live... Περισσότερα

─ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒
─ 𝐢. 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
─ 𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
─ 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅
─ 𝐢𝐯. 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍
─ 𝐯. 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
─ 𝐯𝐢. 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
─ 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
─ 𝐢𝐱. 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
─ 𝐱. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃
─ 𝐱𝐢. 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐁𝐄𝐆
─ 𝐱𝐯. 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍

─ 𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓

236 17 22
Από LivelyPotter

( vii. HURT )

CHARLI'S POV

You and I will never happen, Charlotte.

Clenching my jay tightly, I pressed my fingers against my tired eyes after I turned off my phone for the third time this morning. That bastard still hadn't stopped calling – and texting me every five seconds.

I made sure to block him before I ha shut off my phone.

Karson and Roman were beginning to get annoyed. And so was I.

"You can turn your phone back on later, Char." Karson grinned lazily, ruffling his dark hair with his fingers. "I know." I winced, shifting in my seat. Another fucking day sitting in this car, smushed in between my brothers. My dads, Raven and Brandon were sitting in the front – looking as bored as we were.

Eyeing the clock, I noticed the time was now 7 pm. Four hours down. Who knows how many more.

Soo-Min thinks that we're coming back late tonight, so I would need to mentally prepare myself to see if Jungkook would follow her. I really didn't really want to be around him.

"Fuck this shit." Dad grumbled, adjusting himself in the passenger seat. "Nothing has been happening, let's go home."

Stifling a chuckle Karson playfully grinned, "That's the best thing I've heard all day. Let's get the hell out of here."

Roman and I couldn't help but grin victoriously as Dad huffed, and finally gave into a demands. "Sounds good to me. Let's hope Marc and Axel don't get pissed we left early."

"They can come here and take over for us, if they want to." Karson snickered once Dad started driving out of the place. Rolling down the window, Roman let out a satisfied sigh and leaned against the door. "This is what freedom feels like."

"No shit," Karson nodded, thick brows furrowing, "Gia and I have planned to spend the night at her family's lake house. Now I can get there earlier than planned."

"And now I can talk to Soo-Min when I get home." I smiled.

As the years passed my struggle with keeping two separate lives has been difficult. I don't know how long I could continue to lie to my best friend. I mean, Soo-Min could keep a secret and no one would have to know that I told her, right?

I couldn't take the guilt of having to lie to her day after day because of something that I was born into. It wasn't fair to her. I knew once I told her, she would be hurt, and mad – but I hoped we could move past it. Closing my eyes after I had watched the sun set, I rested until we pulled up at the apartment building.

"Oh hell." Roman mumbled once we pulled to a stop. Eyes flying open at the tone of his voice, I followed his eyes to see what he was glaring at, and balked.

Motherfucker.

This was just what I was fearing.

Jungkook and Soo-Min were waiting by the entrance of the apartment building. Soo-Min nervously twiddled her fingers while her older brother, the prick, crossed his arms determinedly across his massive chest.

I pointedly made sure I wasn't ogling his huge arms.

"Uh, well...Charli can handle this." Roman laughed awkwardly as my dads, Karson, and Roman jumped out of the SUV, leaving me alone. I clenched my jaw and grabbed Dad's computer bag, where he had left it behind in the backseat, and prepared myself.

"Charli! God, I've missed you! How was your trip?" Soo-Min asked, catching me in her arms the moment my feet hit the pavement. A small guilty smile was on my lips as I replied.

"It went great. How had everything been while I was away?" I questioned, never moving my eyes from her face. I didn't want to stare like a fucktard at him.

"Jungkook drove me here to see you," She whispered quietly as we walked a couple feet away from the man. "You blocked him, didn't you?" She asked, a tiny little grin on her lips. An embarrassed frown overtook my lips, "Uh, maybe?" I said, wincing. I couldn't take seeing him leave messages, and listen to the incessant ringing of my phone.

"Be prepared for him to get a new phone just to make sure he can call you."

Huh.

My eyebrows drew together as my fists clenched. "He better not."

I had enough shit to deal with – I didn't need him annoying me every second of every day. "He's been drunk off his ass the entire night, and most of the day," Soo-Min said, lips pursed. With a glance behind me, she sighed heavily. "He's coming,"

My stomach dropped as she gave me a quick hug, "I'm going to wait in the car. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?"

It seems like I didn't have a choice in speaking with him. Fuck. Flinching at the sound of his combat boots hitting the ground, nearing me, caused anxiety to well within me. Soo-Min gave a reassuring smile and flounced away to her brother's black Mercedes. Feeling his presence standing behind me, I frowned and turned around.

Craning my neck up to look him in the eyes, I waited for Jungkook to speak. He remained silent for a few seconds, biting his lip – while he stared into my eyes.

"What do you want?"

Wincing at the iciness of my tone, Jungkook opened and closed his mouth. "I—damn it." He sighed; eyes saddened. Reaching out a hand, meaning to touch me, only to recoil in sadness once I stepped away from his reach.

"What do you want, Jungkook?" I blew out a breath, "I have to get inside." Away from him and these damn feelings he had always sparked within me.

"...why did you block me? Or answer my messages?"

Why the fuck do you think?

A humorless chuckle escaped my lips, "Because I don't want to talk to you."

Jungkook reeled back, as if I'd swung and bitch slapped him. I pushed away my guilt and sympathy as the hurt look on his face, and in his eyes, deepened.

"Fine." He slumped his broad shoulders, "I deserved that."

Jungkook kept his distance from me, looking at with his sad, hurt, doe eyes. "I'm sorry, little one."

It was my turn to reel back, shocked. Did I just hear him correctly? Little One?

I hadn't heard that name leave his lips for a long time. Too long, I thought. My chest ached as I fought to push my emotions aside and think logically. Don't fall for it, Charli. He treated you like shit, for months.

Get rid of these feelings I still have for him. Why couldn't I just forget the way he sets my inside on fire? I can I forget the way the thought of the old him that could never fail to make me smile?

Instead of bursting into tears, I instead channeled the anger that had been laying dormant in my veins the entire day. "Nice. Is that all?" I asked coldly, tilting my head in his direction.

Jungkook's eyes widened, "I...please, Little One." He begged, hands reaching out and grasping my arms, pulling me into his warmth.

Against my will; I melted against his body as he pulled me in tight, cradling the back of my head with his large hand. Closing my eyes, I inhaled his scent, wanting to wind my arms around him in return.

I shouldn't do this.

No. No. No.

Finding my bearings, I pushed against his large torso, using all of my strength to send him stumbling away from me. I cradled my Dad's laptop case in my arms as I took a shaky step back.

Jungkook looked devastated at my actions, breathing harshly, he wound his fingers through his hair and tugged it.

"Little one..." He murmured, the hurt apparent on his handsome face. I shook my head frantically and swallowed.

"Don't call me that." I snapped, "Ever again."

Turning my back to him, I ran across the street to the entrance of the apartment building.

I can't get hurt. Not again.

I don't think my heart could take it.

Wiping a traitorous tear off my cheek, I refused to face him as he yelled after me. 

a/n

I accidentally published this while I was editing.
Sorry 'bout that!

I hope you all had a great day!

<3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.5K 381 27
─ in which athena green's life changes the moment jeon jungkook moves into the house next door. 2024 © LivelyPotter academy next gen ...
576K 21.6K 36
COMPLETED In which a not so normal CEO Jeon Jungkook is mate with the adorable Kim Taehyung. What will happen when those two worlds collide?? ** Fetu...
63.1K 3.5K 41
You and Jin knew each other in high school. You both graduate and assume you'll never see him again. A few months later, during freshman year of coll...
1.3K 124 10
─ in which river henshaw, charleston's very own introverted, innocent baker slash daycare worker by day, runs away from jungkook...