Hellsolvers | AGGGTM fanstory

By natalies-books

| AGGGTM by Holly Jackson | "Solving crimes certainly wasn't as easy as they made it seem in the movies." - J... More

CASE #1
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
CASE #2
one
two
three
four
five
CASE #3
one
two
three
four
five

six

162 2 15
By natalies-books

                        —————————————

Silent was all I could hear. The floor was cold, my body was cold. I felt blood rush down and let it fall down my neck. I couldn't move. Not a single part of my body. I tried to move but the only thing I got in return is pain. Then the next, Nothing.

                     —————————————
I open my eyes, revealing a room with no windows. No furniture but boxes. I was in a basement. I tried getting up but saw as I was tied up. The rope around my legs and arms, but nothing to cover my eyes nor mouth.
I screamed for someone, anyone. "Help!!"
No response.
I was all alone.
Then I saw a light shining, as it revealed a staircase. Once again I screamed louder with all my might. "Help!! Please!!"
High heels walked out revealing a lady with a mask on.
"Who are you..?" I whisper as that was the only thing that could come out. I couldn't say more, I was scared. Who was she? What did I do to her? "Do my mom and dad do something to you.. did my friends-?..."
The girl pulled her mask off with her hands, revealing brown short hair, with some gray hairs. "Why would my sister and her husband do anything to harm me?" She said in a seductive way. "No one, I mean no one, can harm me."
"What-why?" I said as I felt tears rush down. Of course. It was my aunt, my mom's sister. The one who came to our house and told my mom that her daughter was missing.  She walked around the chair, making sure I didn't cut loose.
"Was it because of your daughter?" I said making eye contact with her. She stopped in her routine and looked at me with such evilness and power. "I'm sorry that she hasn't been found I am tryin-"
"Fool." She said going close to my ear. "I have her." She laughed repeatedly. She looked at me as if I was a little ant, as if I nothing.
"Explain." I said with a rushed tone. "Where is she."
She stopped and then sat on a box that said 'Nora's bedroom donations.'
"Why don't we see?" She says with a grin. She licks her lips with her red lipstick getting ruined in the process. "Nora! Come down here now."
I look away from Aunt and look as I see Nora, not harmed. "Nora.." I whispered as she looked at me trying not to break.
"Pippa.." She whispered back with a sad look. She turned her mother and tears overcame her. "Mamá? What are you doing?"
My aunt stood up and walked slowly to Nora, as Nora walked backwards. My aunt walked faster and grabbed her arms. "I need to do this Nora." She said brushing the hair that has fallen onto Nora's face. Nora's face turned with anger and trying pushing out of her mothers grip but couldn't move. "Mamá!" She yelled with angry tears coming down her cheek. "¿Qué coño le estás haciendo a Pip?" (What are you doing to Pip?)
Her mother walked her towards the stairs of the basement and whispered softly. "Nora, por favor, vete." (Nora, please, leave.)
Nora pushed her to the ground and ran toward me. "¡Mamá! Dime por qué haces esto o llamaré a la policía."
(Mama! Tell me why are you doing this, or I will call the police on you. )
My aunt had tears falling down, something I would never see. I never seen the true sides of Nora and my aunt, never. Nora, being brave, and my aunt.. it's something.
"Fine!" My aunt yelled with tears falling down harder. "When I was in middle school, I met a boy."She said turning away, grabbing something. "This boy was very nice, helped me, and loved me. Later, he saw another girl. and this girl-" she said to make a sobbing sound. "this girl was Leanne."
I stopped breathing and looked at her. "Leanne?" I said softly, "please don't tell me it's my mom..."
She turns around and nods then turns back around. "Leanne had brown hair, long hair, and was such a angel. Your father, fell in love with her the second he saw her and was... a whole new person ." She sighed. " He stopped talking to me as if I never.. was there. I got mad at your mother saying how stupid she was for taking him away. It was selfish but, I loved him and she knew."
"After everything, I was jealous and just, found a opportunity to show Leanne what taking something I loved away from me." She bent down to grab something and looked at me. "I'm truly sorry, but I must do this for myself and-" she stopped as a bang surrounded us. My aunt's body fell down, hitting her head in the process. I made a gasp and sob noise as I turned to see Nora with a gun. She looked at me with such fear, as it hit her that she killed her mother.
"No-No-No!!" She cried as she ran to her side. "¡Mamá! Por favor, no me dejes.. Papá ya lo hizo... sólo no... ¿cómo se supone que voy a vivir?"
( Mama! Please, don't leave me.. Papa already did- just don't- how am I supposed to live?)
She rested her head on my aunt, her mom's, chest and crying hard. chanting no's over and over again. She wiped her eyes and tears kept overcoming her. She looked up at me got up slowly. She grabbed a knife and cut the ropes on my hands. "Lo siento, Pippa. " (I'm sorry Pippa.) I was free and hugged as she broke down, sobbing hard.
My aunts lipstick matched her blood, as it made a lake around her.
—————————————

I was in a hospital room and sat there looking around the room. The doctor told me that she called my parents and they should arrive shortly. I played with my hair and sat there as the machines beeped, over and over again. Nora was in a room as well, as she hurt her self in the process of getting the gun and tripped. I pray for a second as I feel worried for Nora. Will she get arrested?
The door made a knocking sound as it opened to Ravi, Maddy, Cara, and Conner. I widened my eyes as they rushed to me hugging me in a tight embrace. "Fuck Pip, you scared us!!" Cara said crying.
"It's just a head injury-" I was starting to say until Maddy grabbed a cold towel from her tote bag for some reason and placed it on my head.
"It's not just a head injury!" She says pointing her finger at me. "You can lead to concussions- and then- ugh! You know what I mean, right Conner?"
Conner turned a red color and nodded fast. I laughed, covering my mouth.
"So.. what happened?" Conner said calming down a bit. "If you don't mind.."
"Well, basically my aunt had Nora the whole time, but Nora was missing, or at least she didn't know." My friends made a look like, wtf?, "I know, anyway, it was then Nora kind of shot her..end of story."
"Oh." Everyone said together. We all stayed quiet for the time being until Ravi cleared his throat.
"Can I talk to you before your parents and brother get here?" Ravi said looking each other in the eye. They nodded and ran out quickly, slamming the door.
It was quiet with only the machine beeping. "Pip, are you okay.. I know it's silly to ask but, I really need to know your true self saying it." he whispered grabbing my hand gently. I looked around the room to try to maintain my emotions but I failed badly.
"Ravi, I don't know what the fuck to do with my life.." I said sobbing into Ravi's shoulder. " I'm scared that I'm fucking crazy for what I do and how you love me- even if I am crazy."
"Your not crazy Pip, know that. Remember when I opened that door and saw you asking to help solve my Brother's and Andie's case.." His other hand was placed on my head to comfort me. "Fuck. I thought you were playing a joke but then- you actually wanted to. I fell in love with the women that helped me to bring peace to me and my family. Your not fucking crazy, know that. You bring a smile to me with your crazy ideas even if it means to break I to someones house . I don't care if you killed someone, hopefully you don't plan on doing so, or cheated on a test, I will love you no matter what. My heart is yours, no matter what."
I cried hard on his shoulder and he rocked me until o stopped. I rubbed my eye and looked at him, with his handsome and comforting features. I smiled, without faking it. The door opened to my parents and my brother coming in.
"Jesus what did you get yourself into, Pippa?" My mom said coming over to hug me then Ravi. The one thing hit me as I knew that no one told my mom that her sister was gone.
—————————————
Two days later:
—————————————

My mom never left her room. Never.
We tried really hard but she wouldn't bare to move a inch. After the doctors told her, she broke down. I told Ravi he should leave and he agreed. After I would try to get her to eat, drink, and take a shower but nothing. I had no update of my cousin, Nora, and knocked on my moms door. I opened it and saw my mom looking a pictures of her and her sister. I walked over to her and hugged her.
"My sister, never hated you Pip." She said reaching my eyes. "She always felt she saw herself in you and told you all those stuff to not get heartbroken."
Oh.
"I felt bad that I fell in love with your father, so every time she bossed me around telling me stuff, I agreed. I felt as if I did that, it would help her to get over it but no." She shook her head. She hugged me and kissed me. "I'm sorry baby."
I felt tears fall down my cheek and I kissed my mom on the side of her head. "Siempre estará aquí con nosotros, pase lo que pase."
She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "What does that mean?" She said fidgeting, "I'm sorry, my papa never taught me."
"She will always be here with us, no matter what." I said hugging her again and walking to the door. "Come down to eat with me, okay?" She smiled and I smiled back at her closing the door behind me.
I'm sorry.

—————————————
"I'm sorry for your loss." Ravi, Conner, Cara, and Maddy said to my mother. My mother smiled softly and hugged them.
"Siento mucho lo que os ha dicho. " I said stepping in as my mother tried to speak in Spanish.
She smiled and whispered into my ear, "what does that mean?"
I whispered back, " I'm sorry to all of you of what she said to you all. "
She nodded and repeated what I said perfectly and walked down Dad. She was handling it quite alright.
"What's up my amigo?" Cara said hugging me.
"Nothing- what are you up to?" I said as she was being a bit to friendly.
"What? Can't a girl be nice to her best friend?" Cara said with a smirk.
Someone kissed the side of my head and I knew it was Ravi as he came from behind me and Conner. Conner was trying to avoid Maddy as much as possible. Conner turns red around her, with anything she does.
I whisper into Conner's ear as I grabbed his collar, "So when are you asking her out?"
He turned red and pushed my head away. "Shut up!!" He said covering his face.
"What should she shut up about, Conner?" Maddy said walking to me, hugging me. "Tell me?"
He turned a darker shade of red and stuttered, "uh- what?"
I laughed hard that I had to crouch on the floor dragging Cara and Ravi with me.
I looked up to see Maddy blushing as well and her looking at me. "What he say, Pip?"
"He said you looked beautiful." I said.
She blushed and widened her eyes. "At a funeral?"
"At a funeral." Conner said looking at her.
Me, Cara, and Ravi got up and I grabbed Conner. "Don't get to cray cray mkay?" I said smiling making Cara and Ravi laugh. I walked away as Cara told me of someone she likes. Cara describes her as a angel that came out of heaven and so freaking pretty. I nudged her and said, "Go for it, Cara."
She smiles and hugs me. "Now?"
"Now. Go." I said waving her goodbye as she sprints to her car.
Me and Ravi sit in the sunset as the celebration of life happened inside the hall.
Ravi tucked a hair behind my ear and smiled. "Pip, always remember me, okay?"
"I will." I said kissing him on the lips. I looked at the sunset and smiled back at him. "No matter what. "
—————————————
CASE TWO CLOSED
—————————————
WORD COUNT:  2305 words
NOTE:
Thank you so much for those who stayed reading this. I would like you thank someone who gave me the idea of this case, the mastermind of Case two, youfavlesbian !! Thank you so much for your corporation and check out her story's!! Another big thank you is to everyone reading this right now. I am forever grateful and happy for all of you. I love you all, be sure to drink water, and be you. No matter what:))
                          —————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 1 9
"You're the enemy, so why am I so drawn to you..." "When will you grow up and realise fairytales don't exist, we don't get a happy ending Kyl...
70.1K 11.7K 55
"Nevaeh you need to understand that life ain't a bed of roses. It has it's ups and downs but that doesn't mean you should blame God for that! Once in...
653 128 33
Ella Rae finds herself in a rather precarious situation... One morning she is wild and care free till it all comes down to a blurry February night th...
8.2K 488 49
*~*Completed*~* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Each one of us has a role,"Asher says, "Beau is the lea...