Welcome to Demon School, Irum...

Od CutieKiaraCat

The story follows Iruma Suzuki, a 14 year old human girl who is sold to a demon by her lazy, selfish and negl... Viac

Info of the story
S1 E1 - Iruma-Chan of the Demon School!
📣Question for everyone!📣
S1 E3-P1 - Iruma and Clara
Happy Birthday Iruma!
Happy New Year Fanart!

S1 E2 - Summon, a Familiar!

521 9 3
Od CutieKiaraCat

Dream World - "Talking"
Monitor Lecture - "Talking"

Ah, just to let you all know, I forgot to mention that Iruma's hair was in pigtails on the previous chapter. Sorry!

One last thing, there's going to be a surprise announcement in the end of this chapter, so be on ybe look out!
• • • • • • • • • •

The scene was shown at a window as lightning flashes, a man was reading an article about the battle between Iruma and Asmodeus as a cat had appeared on the window as lightning flashes again as the man was fixing his tie in front of the mirror as he spoke to himself "From today, the freshman familiar summoning ceremony will begin..."

Lightning flashed again as he continued "Prepare yourself...Iruma." Just then, the mirror cracked as the cat meowed in the background.

"The Netherworld...

A world demons live in.

And the king who rules over this Netherworld, the "Demon King".

...However, the throne of the Demon King has long remained empty.

And I wonder, who shall become the next Demon King..."

(Theme song belongs to their original owner/s)

~Dream World~

A young Iruma was seen with her mother as she patted her head as she spoke "Iruma is a good girl who properly listens to what she's told." Young Iruma giggled as she gave a closed-eyed smile, then her father showed up and asked "Iruma, can you help me move these?" As it show a huge pile of boxes in the background as Iruma happily agreed "Sure!"

Then her father asked again "Afterwards, can you clean this up?" It then showed a mess on the floor as Iruma appeared with a broom and dustpan on her hands "Sure!" Her mother then appeared as a toilet was shown in the background as she asked "Can you clean the toilet, too?" Iruma then appeared again as she was holding a plunger.

Her father then came to Iruma as he patted her head "What a good girl, Iruma!" Young Iruma smiled as her father suddenly spoke "Then..." He then took his hand off her head as Iruma was confused as both her parents asked "Can we sell Iruma to a demon?" Then Sullivan appeared as Iruma trailed off as she was about to agree "Sur..."

Sullivan smirked with his eyes glowing red.

~ Dream World End~

"No way!!" Present Iruma exclaimed as she sat up from her bed "Eh..." She was taking a deep breath before she looked around "Ah..." She then realized that she was in her own room in the Netherworld "That's right...I'm..." Just then, her grandfather opened her bedroom door was he happily spoke "Good morning, my precious granddaughter, Iruma-Chan~! It's grandpa~!!" He happily waved at her as some bandages were seen on his fingers.

"This is Sullivan, a demon."

"G-Good morning, erm...grandpa..." Iruma greeted him as her hair was a bit of a mess as Sullivan happily mumbled out loud "Hm~ It sounds wonderful to the ears~" She smiled as she thought 'I've became a demon's granddaughter...

"She is Suzuki Iruma, fourteen years old.

A pitiful young woman who was sold to a demon by her idiotic parents."

After Iruma was dressed in her uniform, a bowl full of Netherworld's food was placed down the table along with many food that looked like a feast was served by Opera as Sullivan asked "Did you sleep well?" Iruma answered his question after that "Ah, yes." After that, Sullivan spoke "Don't be shy and eat more. Because you're a growing girl." Iruma nodded as she let out a small "Yes." In return.

She looked at the food as she thought 'You need courage to put demon world's food into your mouth, but...it's delicious' She then used her fork and took a bite of her meal as she chewed it, she happily hummed as stars sparkled brightly around her as she felt her ahoge turned into a heart-shaped 'It's the first time since I was born...that I'm able to take my time and eat so much!' She then started eating more of the food served in the table 'Delicious...I have to eat when I can...' Opera then served the bluenette some tea "Here's demon tea." Opera spoke as Iruma took the tea and thanked the feline demon "T-Thank you very much." Iruma drank the tea as she hummed happily "This is really good Opera, thank you so much." Opera's ears twitched as Iruma continued to drink her tea once more as Sullivan spoke up "Today's your first day of school, right~" Hearing this made Iruma spit the tea out in shock as she remembered.

"Yes, as the demon Sullivan's granddaughter, Iruma is now attending the demon school, Babyls."

Iruma sweated nervously as she thought 'I...I don't wanna go! I mean, I might get eaten by demons if I'm exposed as a human!!' She looked up to see her grandfather as she spoke up "E-Erm, I need to discuss something with you." Sullivan looked at her as he let out a small "Hm?" As Iruma continued "It's about school..." She trailed off as Sullivan spoke "Ah, before that." He then turned to Opera as he let out a small "Yes." Before snapping his fingers as a red curtain revealed so many presents including pink school cloaks. Sullivan, in his egg form, happily spoke "Look, look! I went ahead and splurged~ Celebrating your entry to the school~!" Iruma looked at the presents with amazement and concern as she spoke "Eeh?! For me?! But I received a lot from you yesterday, too..." She remembered when Sullivan gave her so much stuff from yesterday.

"Oh~ That's for celebrating my first granddaughter! This is for your school entry." Sullivan spoke as Iruma spoke in disbelief "This is too much coddling!!" "Opera and I even did embroidery! How is it? How is it?" Sullivan asked as he showed her a handkerchief that says 'Iruma' on it as Iruma spoke "I-It's beautiful." Sullivan happily spoke as he showed his bandaged hand "Although it was tiring because I'm not used to embroidery, it was fun!" This made Iruma looked at the bandaged hand in concern as Sullivan continued "Ah, this!" He then showed her a duck-demon clock.

"An alarm clock! In order to be able to wake up and not oversleep." It let out a strange but small roar as Iruma sweatdropped at the sight as she looked at her grandfather who was sparkling brightly "And, what do you want to discuss?" She looked at him in surprise as Sullivan let out a small "Hm?" Before Iruma continued as she stuttered "Ah...erm...that is...the school..." "The school~?" Sullivan asked as Iruma continued "I-I don't want..." "Don't want~? Hm~?" Sullivan asked again making it harder for her to explain her situation as she depressingly spoke "I...want to go to school..." Sullivan then gave her the alarm clock as she sighed in disbelief.

"Yes, Suzuki Iruma is soft-hearted."

The alarm clock in her hands roared once more.

~Outside~

"Then, I'll be going..." She told them as she turned and started walking towards her school as Sullivan spoke from behind as he waved "Be careful on your way out~!!" Opera spoke after that "Please take care." Just then, Sullivan spoke up as he pulled out a camera while Opera looked at him "Yosh, I'll be following behind! A video of her first day in school..." He was about to follow the blunette before Opera grabbed him by the back of the collar and spoke "Today, for the entire day, you'll be working at home." He then dragged him back inside as Sullivan tried to reason with the feline demon "No, eh~ Eeh~! Wait, Opera!" Sullivan begged as Opera still kept dragging him.

~Meanwhile with Iruma~

As Iruma kept walking, she jolted as the demons flying from above sang as she watched.

~Singing~

"Eat their souls, blood and meat~
Without leaving anything behind...

~Singing End~

At the school entrance, the same woman who was inspecting Iruma since yesterday greeted the female students "Morning!" "Student President, good morning!" The students greeted her back as the cyclops girl spoke "The breeze feels great this morning, too." One of the members, who were wearing black and red uniforms spoke as he scratched his head "Ah, I'm at loss." Then a student tied in a ponytail spoke "And then, and then..." "Oi, you guys..." The student with black and white hair spoke, not noticing the student president was behind them before she spoke "Don't chatter pointlessly!" They stood still as they let out a "Yes!" After that before the student president continued.

"Listen! Demons are one to terrify their opponents with their voice! Vocalisation is the basic to intimidation! Don't be negligent!" She spoke strictly as they let out a small "Yes!!" Once more before speaking up "Morning!! Everyone, morning!!" They greeted as the student president left "Continue." They continued once again "Morning!! Everyone, morning!!" Then, one of the students started chattering "Today's the familiar summoning ceremony day, huh..." "What will my familiar be like..." "I'm so excited!" Iruma then noticed the students from before as she thought 'They're from the student council?' She then looked away as she thought once again 'Don't draw attention, don't stand out...' Just then, Asmodeus appeared as he greeted her happily "Good morning, my lady! I've been waiting since six hours and six minutes earlier!" She greeted the fire demon back as students from behind watched "Mor...Ning, Asmodeus-Kun." She then chocked her own breath in shock when she realized what he said.

"Wait, six hours?!" Iruma exclaimed in shock as Asmodeus kneeled in front of her with everyone watching as he spoke once more "Yes, in the darkness of the middle of the night, right here." Iruma was sweating bullets as she told to the fire demon "Asmodeus-Kun, there is really no need to do that!!" He lift his head up and spoke "Is that so..." He then gave Iruma a smile before continuing "Ah, please call me 'Azz'!" "Azz...Kun?" Iruma spoke as Asmodeus got up and spoke as he walked towards her "Yes!! Allow me to carry your bag!" She lifted her hand and waved "No need, no need, really!" Iruma resurred as the students from behind chattered "It's the scholarship student, Iruma." "Have you seen the newspaper extra?" "So, it's true that she got the top student serve under her..."

~Timeskip~

'I stood out first thing in the morning...' Iruma thought as she walked in the hallway with Asmodeus by her side, she turned to Asmodeus as she spoke up as he turned to her "Erm...where do we go again?" He smiled as he answered her question "My lady is in the same group as me." This made her a bit confused "Group?" Asmodeus started explaining "Yes. A hundred and sixty-three freshmen are separated into a few groups and do preparations before class start. Because they're too many to do all at once." "I see." Iruma spoke, understanding why.

"Today's our familiar summoning ceremony. Let's head over to the familiar classroom." Asmodeus spoke as Iruma asked in confusion "Familiar?" Asmodeus started explaining again "It's a Babyls' traditional event. After enrollment, everyone would summon their own demon beasts to be their servant." "And that is a familiar?" Iruma asked as Asmodeus continued "And by the level of the summoned familiar, the students will be ranked. And increasing that ranking is tied to your school results in Babyls as well." Iruma smiled as she spoke "I see..." She then had a thought 'I wonder if familiars eat humans...?' Asmodeus opened the doors to the hall which was filled with some students and what seems to be like a ritual for summoning familiars as Iruma and Asmodeus walked around "S-Somehow, it's pretty nerve racking." Asmodeus then told the blunette "By the way, the results will also affect the class allocation." "Oh, I see." Iruma spoke, understanding it, not noticing Eiko, the demoness that Iruma saved, was behind them.

Eiko smiled when she saw Iruma as flashbacks of Iruma stopping Asmodeus and saving Eiko were shown while Asmodeus explained to her from the distance "And, the one in charge is rather famous. For being scary and strict..." Eiko then started approaching them "Iruma-sa-" But she was cut off when someone entered the hall making everyone stop on their tracks as Iruma blinked while the person, who was the same teacher who silenced everyone in the entrance ceremony, walked as Iruma thought 'Ah, it's that scary teacher...' He let out a small "Silence..." As he was now in front of the students and introduced himself "I'm the inspector, Naberius Kalego. I have always been in charge of this event. Why? Because I am always strict. I will determine if you guys are useless garbage, or somewhat useful garbage." He then started approaching to Iruma as he continued while her face turned pale "For example," He then glared at the blunette and continued once more "if there's garbage who borrows her grandfather's authority to chant a vulgar incantation, and even causes an uproar in the same day..."

His glare was starting to get more intense that his eye color started glowing purple "They will be punished, immediately." This made Iruma more scared as he continued "Or, if there's garbage who try to hit teachers on the day of the school entrance ceremony," the newspaper Kalego held shown a picture the blonde person from the entrance ceremony was shown with a somewhat beaten teacher on the ground as he gripped the newspaper more "they will be punished immediately." He then stopped glaring at the blunette as he looked at all the students "And those who perform poorly will be expelled." One of the female students muttered "How scary..." "Right?" "I wonder if that strictness is the charm of an adult?"

A cute monitor was placed down as Kalego let out a small "Silence." Once again as the screen turns on and started to show a demon heart with eyes, mouth, arms and a tail as it started explaining.

Lecture:

"Easy! A lecture on familiar summoning~!!

One, draw a circle with your blood on the parchment!

Two, take the parchment and step inside the magic circle!

Three, hold the parchment over the candle in the middle of the circle, and...!

Four, the smoke will take shape and become your familiar!

Yuruma~
(Loosely a demon)

Well, everyone too, let's try-"

Lecture End

The monitor was cut off when it was slammed onto the ground hard by Kalego as he spoke "And that's it for the explanation." Students started chattering seeing this "He knocked the screen down..." "He must hate that cute explanation setup..." Kalego then had a paper parchment on his fingers as he spoke "Use the parchment that has my mark on it. That way I'll know immediately if there's any cheating." Just then, Eiko's dragon friend raised her hand as she asked "E-Excuse me, i-is it dangerous?" "A foolish question!" Kalego then lowered his arm down and spoke once again "Because only races that can be enslaved are summoned and bound...they are familiars. If, your familiar raises a hand against you..." Electric started sparking on the monitor as a bright light filled the whole hall as it disappeared for a second, only for the monitor to be completely destroyed "There will be punishment. That is how deeply binding the blood pact is." Kalego finished his sentence as he went past Iruma as he instructed everyone "Proceed with caution." This made Iruma scared as she thought 'He's scary...'

After that, Kalego was now in front of the summoning circle as he instructed everyone "Line up!! Silence!" Iruma and Asmodeus stood in their spots as Asmodeus spoke "His hostility is completely showing, that man." "Yeah..." Iruma muttered as Asmodeus turned to her "I'll attack if you order me!" Iruma nervously denied the fire demon's suggest as she spoke "No, you can't! I won't give that kind of order!!" Asmodeus looked a bit bummed and muttered "Is that so..." Kalego yelled at the duo from there "There! Line up quick!"

• • • • •

Asmodeus smirked at the audience as he showed his fire magic to everyone which resembles a lot like a fireball.

• • • • •

Everyone started to get ready to summon their familiars. Eiko had her parchment ready as she looked at the candle 'Gulp...' She then placed her parchment on the candle as it burned while smoke started to appear "My...familiar!" The smoke cleared to reveal a cute blue smoke/cloud like fox with wings on it. Eiko smiled at her familiar as everyone awed at the site, even Iruma who had a small blush on her cheeks to see the cute familiar as she thought 'So cute...' In truth, Iruma had a fond of animals cute, majestic, big and small since she was younger and had loved to take care of every one of them back then.

Back to the present, everyone had summoned their own familiars as Iruma watched the whole thing in awe "Wah, that's amazing..." She then turned to see everyone chattering and Asmodeus inside the magic circle "It's Asmodeus." He then placed blood on his parchment, while everyone watched, Asmodeus placed the parchment on the candle as smoke appeared, red glowing eyes were seen, fire appearing on it's mouth as it's whole body was shadowed until it fully revealed a huge pure white snake with purple wings and horns as a fire was lit on the end of it's tail. Everyone awed at Asmodeus's familiar along with Iruma. Asmodeus smiled at the blunette as he called "My lady!" Iruma approached the fire demon with amazement and stars sparkling around her "A-Amazing, Azz-Kun! You're so cool!" This made Asmodeus blushed as he bowed at the blue-haired girl in front of him along with the snake, not noticing boys were glaring at Asmodeus in jealousy "Thank you for your kind words!" Iruma then turned to the snake as she started the scratch his chin making the snake wagged it's tail as Iruma let out a small giggle while Asmodeus smiled.

'A Gorgon Snake...as expected of the Asmodeus family lineage.' Kalego thought as the pen wrote on it's own on the paper, back with the duo, Asmodeus lifted his head up as Iruma stopped scratching the Gorgon Snake's chin and spoke "But, compared to the soon-to-be summoned demon beast by my lady..." Hearing this made Iruma dread hearing this 'He lost to Iruma with this competency? It's hard to believe, but...' Kalego thought once more as Iruma spoke, who almost looked like she lost her color "I wonder about that..." 'Well, we'll know soon enough...' Kalego thought before calling out to Iruma "Next, Iruma." This made the girl stiff as she stuttered "Y-Yes!" She then entered the circle with the parchment in her hands making her more nervous as the students begin chattering "Oh, it's Iruma's turn." "It's the scholarship student!" "What familiar will she summon?" This made Iruma pale as she thought 'I'm being noticed...or rather, I'm human so I don't have any magic, though...' The candle in front of her stood still as she bit her pointed finger, draw her blood on the parchment as she readily had the parchment in front of the candle burn.

'If I'm correct, I'll be expelled if I fail...expelled?! That's right! If I'm expelled by the school, then all is good, isn't it! I can't do anything for this class...!! Celebration! My return to the human world!' She happily thought as she took a deep breath and managed to hide her smile as the students kept chattering, wanting to know what Iruma's familiar will be as Kalego watched from the sidelines 'That girl. Yes, noisy, no moderation and following her own pace...!! A condensation of the top three things I dislike the most...Mr. Irresponsible, that idiot headmaster!!' The image of Sullivan in his egg form as he gave a peace sign with flowers came into Kalego's mind as he let out a happy "Yay~" as Kalego pushed him off his mind 'The many times I've been abused by him till now...! Deducting my salary on a whim!! Forcing the self-created explanation set onto me! Putting the entrance ceremony in chaos...!! But the one in-charge of this summoning ceremony is me! Just a single blunder and she'll be immediately expelled! The granddaughter you're so proud of...!!' Kalego thought as Iruma finally burned the parchment with the candle.

"A summoning is,

A ceremony of a demon summoning a demon beast to be their familiar...

Or, a ceremony of a human summoning a demon to be their familiar."

The symbol of the parchment glowed purple as a huge flash appeared making Iruma covered her face for a second before looking at it in shock along with Kalego as the parchment was seen being fully burned.

"The parchment is imprinted with Kalego's mark...

And Iruma is a human.

Which means..."

The bright light covered the entire room for a second as a purple flame-like appeared 'Here it is!!' Iruma thought before she mumbled "This is my...fami...liar?" That's when Kalego's upper half appeared before her while Kalego's other half is at the spot he was standing, everything was silent for a moment as Iruma and Kalego screamed in confusion and shock.

"Which means, that the demon, Kalego, is summoned as a familiar by the human, Iruma!"

Everyone else in the room were in awe, surprise and shock watching this "What is this?! What did you do, you bastard?!!" Kalego screamed in rage as Iruma dreadingly tried to explain "No, I-I have no idea-" But she was quickly cut off when Kalego screamed again "Stop it! Stop this summoning, stop it now!!" "Y-Yes!!" Iruma then rushed towards Kalego's other half as trying to help as she pulled his leg as Kalego screamed again "It's tearing, it's tearing, it's tearing!! Idiot!! In this case, you should push!!" "S-Sorry!" She apologized as she did what he told, which was the opposite way as Kalego tried to stop her "No! Not my legs but over here, push me down on my-" It was too late by now, Iruma successfully pushed Kalego out of the summoning magic "Crap-" He was cut off when a huge smoke appeared in the summoning circle as Iruma screamed, after the smoke cleared, Iruma coughed for a moment "S-Sensei!" She called out to see if Kalego was alright as everyone looked awed as Iruma paled to see...a tiny, fluffy, flying bird?

Everyone stared at it in silence as Iruma looked like she was shaking as everyone tried to process what had happened, Iruma let out a squeal as she squished the familiar close to her chest "So cute~❤️!!" Iruma spoke happily with a small blush on her cheeks as she cuddled the familiar, which turns out Iruma's familiar was Kalego 'How could this be...this, this...!' Kalego thought as he tried to get away from Iruma's cuddles. Remember when I said when Iruma had a thing for cute animals, well...that's how this happens. as the students started chattering "A demon summoning a demon?!" "How can it be!" "This is unheard of!!" Eiko on the other hand was amazed by it as she blushed at the sight in front of her "Amazing...!!"

"Impossible..." Kalego mumbled as he fainted for good, as he felt like he had lost his soul, Iruma stopped cuddling the poor familiar-teacher in her arms when he stopped moving as she looked at him in concern, everyone screamed in awe again as Asmodeus spoke in admiration while tears started flooding in his face from the performance his lady occured "I am in complete awe, my lady!!" After that, Iruma carried her teacher towards the infirmary with Asmodeus behind her.

When Kalego recovered and turned back to his original form, he dragged the blunette with him to Sullivan's home, or especially her home, to get the familiar contact to be broken. While they were there, Sullivan let out a amused laugh hearing the whole thing as he spoke "Ah, it's really unprecedented that a demon was summoned! Release? Impossible, impossible! Since it's a firm one year contract! If we forcefully release the contract, you guys might die, you know, ha ha ha!"  Sullivan laughed again as both Iruma and Kalego were sitting on the ground, both trembling in different reasons, before Kalego fainted again "S-Sensei!!" Iruma screamed.

"The releasing of contract, impossible!

Suzuki Iruma, fourteen years old.

On her first day of school, secures a 'Familiar'!!"

'A familiar...I am...I...' Kalego dreadingly thought as he was sent home due to the sudden shock that had happened.

"Kalego is laid up in bed due to shock, and Iruma's rank cannot be determined.

In the end,

(Shocking! Honour student, Iruma,) known as 'The demon who has a demon familiar',

(Makes Sir Kalego her familiar!)
Iruma's 'bad' reputation continues to grow.

The students were eyeing at the newspaper that was published today as the paper showed a picture of Iruma happily cuddling Kalego's familiar form as the students chattered.

She made that Kalego-sensei her familiar."

Yet again, no one noticed the same girl with glasses clenching her fists while they kept chattering "That's insane~". Meanwhile, a teacher with with blue-white hair tied in a ponytail and beautiful blue eyes was reading the newspaper as she blushed at the sight "C-Cute..." She mumbled as she smiled before hiding the newspaper quickly as the other teachers walked past her while they talked "Have you heard? That Kalego-sensei has..." "It's unheard of, right." She sighed in relief when they left.

Meanwhile, everyone was looking at the paper while both Iruma and Asmodeus walked 'I'm in the limelight...it shouldn't have been like this...' Iruma dreadingly thought as she hid behind Asmodeus 'Don't stand out...' She thought as Asmodeus spoke up "My lady, it's this way." "Ah, yeah...erm..." Iruma spoke before asking the fire demon "We're going to get our textbooks?" As Asmodeus happily answered "Yes, like Foundations of Demons, Sorcery, Pharmaceutics, Torture Techniques and more!" An terrifying image came to Iruma's head hearing this "Eeh?!" The fire demon looked at her before asking "Practicals will be fun, right?" Iruma stuttered "Y-Yeah..." She then though once again 'Definitely don't stand out...'

She then looked up to see Asmodeus yelling at the three male students on their way "You guys, what are you doing?! Make way for my lady!!" "Stop it!!" Iruma yelled, trying to stop Asmodeus from doing anything worse, he then bit his finger as he yelled again "Will you not make way for my lady, you bastards!" He then summoned Gorgon Snake "Turn to dust!" Gorgon Snake was about to shoot fire towards them as they screamed in fear as they quickly ran away "Help~~!!!" The male students cried as Iruma tried to stop Asmodeus "T-That's enough! Azz-Kun, it's okay!" "Is that so? If my lady says so." Asmodeus spoke as Gorgon Snake disappeared before Asmodeus happily spoke "The path is cleared, let's move on." "Y-Yeah..." Iruma mumbled in fear, not knowing what Asmodeus is gonna do next as the students from behind watched the whole thing "I'll turn into air...definitely!"

They then stopped at their destination "Ah, it's here." Asmodeus spoke before a scream of a girl cut them off, he then lifted his arm in defense to protect the blunette before speaking "It's rowdy inside..." The doors were wiggling as the voice from the other side screamed "Rolling!!!" Just then a green ball slammed the doors opened as they leaped and landed boxes "Wait...?!" Iruma screamed while Asmodeus punched the box away as the smoke cleared "A-Are you okay?" Iruma asked as the boxes rumbled before it revealed a green-haired girl wearing a Babyls uniform and goat-like horns as she happily yelled "Strike!!" She then happily laughed as Iruma looked at her in surprise "A girl?! Erm..." Asmodeus placed his arm in front of her as he spoke "You can't, my lady! If you talk to her..." He trailed off as Iruma looked at him in confusion while the green-haired girl demon happily watched them before rushing towards Iruma as she happily and excitedly introduced herself and her...shoes? "I'm Clara!! Right foot's Connor and left's Murf! My familiar's Falfal! You see, I came to get my textbooks! But, I got carried away and crash into it! Ah, here's a sweet for you! Don't you want to crash into stuff when it's piled up like that?! You do, don't you! I'll do it again so watch me, watch me~!!" The demoness, now known as Clara, then headed towards the scattered boxes as she sang.

~Clara Singing~

"If it's for Daddy, heave-ho! If it's for Mummy, heave-ho 🎶

Iruma was watching Clara in wonder and confusion.

If it's for Konchie, heave-ho~

"Cla...Ra...?" Iruma mumbled as Clara continued happily singing.

If it's for Keebow, heave-ho~ Yeah!"

~Clara Singing End~

(End song belongs to their original owner/s)

~Bonus Scene~

"In-ter-val!" Chibi Clara spoke as the scene revealed Kalego facing the mirror fixing his tie, which was before the summoning ceremony began.

'From today, the freshman familiar summoning ceremony will begin...prepare yourself, Iruma...' Like the earlier scene, the mirror shattered as the buckle of his shoes snapped when Kalego was about to tie his shoes as the black cat was jumping side-to-side like crazy.

'A black cat...' Kalego thought as he watched the cat. The scene changed as Kalego was now walking towards Babyls with a unsure look on his face '...Somehow, I have a bad feeling.'

"Two more hours, to Kalego being summoned as a familiar."

The scene changed to Kalego's familiar form.

To be continued...
• • • • • • • • • •
Thanks for reading this chapter!

Finally, it's finally finished! This took way longer than I expected due to the troubling busy days I spent and barely have any time to finish this at all! But it's finally done!!

Also, if you're wondering what the surprise announcement is, well I'm about to tell you all in...

3...

2...

1...

Side Stories of Iruma-Chan will be available soon! Read all the misadventures this human blunette will face and occur during her days here in the Netherworld with her friends and family. What kind of situations will Iruma encounter? Stick around to find out soon!

Edit: I accidentally made a small mistake on the narrator part.

Anyways, see ya all next time!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

125 0 5
When Y/N's best friend Iruma disappears, they set out on a journey to find him no matter what it takes. Even if it means going to the underworld and...
5.1K 154 17
you are the son of one of the greatest demons alive but you were not a very good son, you did so many thing that you were eventually exiled to the hu...
20.9K 773 13
When legends and myths arises once again and a completly forgotten race come forth from the background, what will the demons do about it? Iruma is n...
15.9K 583 23
(This is a Welcome To Demon School, Iruma-Kun! Fanfiction) Iruma Suzuki. Age 8. Sold to a demon called Balam Shichiro because his parents wanted to b...