The Crystal Moon Curse: Book...

By BreeRosebury

As her pack teeters on the brink of collapse Genesis must do whatever it takes to save her she-wolves from th... More

Copyright
Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 35

1.8K 82 2
By BreeRosebury

SEBASTIAN

Being stabbed by a wolfsbane-infused silver dagger and almost dying is decidedly easier to handle than the ten minutes I’ve been standing here watching Genesis pace my office.

Near-death is certainly more pleasant. There’s nothing like a less than enthusiastic response to a proposal to seriously destroy the male ego.

Finally, she stops pacing and walks back to me.

I catch my breath and wait. I’m not game to speak at this point. Zeke is threatening to kidnap Genesis into the woods if she turns us down and I have to hush his panic.

She stands before me looking me straight in my eyes.

I see determination and decisiveness. Whatever she’s decided it’s final. I’ve never been so nervous in my life, my heart is hammering so hard the scar tissue from my wound hurts.

“I am the Alpha of Crystal Moon,” she says and I nod my heart sinking.

“I am also, by the mate bond bestowed upon us, your mate, and by extension Luna of Blood Stone.” I catch my breath as she reaches forward and takes my hand.

“The last thing my father said to me before he died was a huge wake-up call for me. He told me that everything I have done since the Sunset run I’ve done with my eyes wide open. He was right.” She sighs deeply and continues

“Lyka may have played a large part in it me letting you claim me, but I knew for years you were my mate. I kept tabs on you, I knew you would be at the Mating Festival this year, and I knew, deep down, that if you came to claim me I would accept you.”

My heart begins pounding a staccato.

“In every way since then, I have accepted you and so I accept your offer to Ascend as Luna of Blood Stone.”

The relief and joy exploding inside me brings me to my knees.

I grab her waist burying my face in her chest.

“Thank you, my love,” I whisper into her soft breasts, unable to form a coherent sentence from the emotion choking me.

“I’m not done love,” she says stroking my hair and I smile. Damn, she called me love. Finally.

“Anything babe, I can handle anything,” I say still buried in her breasts and the sweet scent I find as I nuzzle deeper.

“We are going to sit down and make a plan on how we are going to realistically manage two packs okay?”

“Love I’m here for the long haul, we will find a way as long as we are in it together. So, are we good, my love, my Luna?” I look up into her beautiful crystal blue eyes.

“Not quite, actually, I do have one last thing but you better get up and sit down, you on your knees is too distracting.”

I chuckle and nuzzle her boobs again before getting up and sitting on the sofa.

“OK so what is this last thing,” I emphasize running my hand over her nape, sweeping my fingers over my mark on her neck, feeling her shiver.

Goddess, she needs to hurry up. I need to fuck her and soon.

“Okay, the Luna Accession ceremony,” she says and I feel her sudden nervousness. I can guess what she’s thinking but I’m not going to press her on this. Once again, the decision has to be hers.

“The accession has to be on the full moon which is three days.”

I can only nod. As usual, any mention of the full moon has Zeke going straight to tying the knot and getting crazy horny in my head. My cock just agrees with him. I’m doing my best to keep it in my pants but it’s getting ridiculous.

I lean forward elbows on my knees in an attempt to hide the straining bulge, hoping to heck she doesn’t see me like this when she’s being dead serious. If I fuck this up, I’ll probably kill myself.

“This full moon is too soon for me, I want to do my Alpha Accession first at the next new moon in two weeks. I’d like you to come for my accession and I will join you to Crystal Moon as my mate formally - that is if you want to.” she smiles at me suddenly shy.

I’m trying to focus, but my throbbing dick doing its best to fuck me over.

“Baby, you know I want to. My answer is yes to everything. I told you I’m in for whatever - but I have one question.” I ask and she nods.

I can’t help myself, my hand reaches over to stroke her skinny-jean-covered thigh and I curse the person who invented pants for women - I’d rather be sliding up a nice skirt right now.

“Sebastian,” she stops my hand with her, but the tremble of her thigh under my palm shows me she’s not unaffected by my touch. I focus back on her face, watching her bite her luscious bottom lip.

“My love. I will come to Crystal Moon for your accession and join your pack. I want to lead the hunt and stand by your side as you ascend as Alpha of our pack.” my hand begins its uncharted journey up her thigh, and she catches me inches from the juncture between her legs. If I just stretch my thumb -

“That wasn’t a question Sebastian.” she scolds.

I clear my throat. Fuck my cock hurts so bad. I know she’s seen the massive bulge in my pants, her eyes have clocked my crotch several times, the hitch in her breath at the sight giving me all kinds of reasons to throw her on the desk.

“I’m getting to it.” I leave my hand where it is and give a gentle squeeze then continue.

“I want to know if you intend to fully ascend as Luna. Will you tie the knot with me on the full moon?” Goddess, the words sliding out my mouth are like fire burning my lips. Who the fuck knew words could burn. I see the flush on her cheekbones and lick my lips. She has not answered me her face focused on mine. My thumb stretches and grazes the fabric between her thighs and she gasps.

The heat and tension between us are unbearable but I make no move further. I want her answer.

“Genesis? Will you tie the knot with me when you ascend as Luna of Blood Stone?”

I watch her delicious throat swallow and I imagine her swallowing something else. Fuck my brain is messed up.

“Yes.” I hear her whisper. I think an alien just ripped through my chest, I can barely breathe.

“Say it, Genesis. Say it properly.” I’m done with the space between us and pull her back onto my lap where she belongs. I plant my face into her neck breathing her intoxicating scent deeply, placing a soft kiss on my mark.

Ah there they are - those glorious tingles. I pull her hips down onto my lap finding some relief for my hard cock against her soft buttocks. She moans.

“Say it Genesis,” I demand again harder, with a growl, this time running my tongue along the black swirling lines of my mark curling up her neck and under her ear.

“Yes. I will - tie the knot - with you,” she says between short breaths.

That’s all I need to hear.

I pull her mouth to mine taking everything I can take from her.

Two damn weeks without her body and I’m starving for every delectable inch of her. Our tongues meet in an open battle, parrying, thrusting, sucking, and nibbling. I’m drowning in her taste and her grinding hips are just not fucking enough.

I stand, carrying her to the desk that’s been on my mind since we got here. She has no idea how many times over the years I’ve dreamed of taking her on this very desk.

“Sebastian, no not here, this desk,” she complains as I pull her shirt over her head groaning at the sight of her lace-covered breasts, dark rose nipples peeking at me beneath the white fabric.

“Yes my love, right here, right now.” I take her mouth in mine again, showing her with my tongue exactly what I want to do to her body.

Unbuttoning her jeans, then breaking away to peel them off her legs, I rise to see her eyes hooded with lust, her breathing labored, and I know right then and there she has no further objections to what’s happening next.

“Baby, I am going to fuck you on this desk like every other Alpha of Blood Stone has fucked his Luna for the last seven generations.” I extend a claw and slice her bra straps and panties in swift movements then step back as I take in the sight of her naked body perched on the edge of my desk.

Fuck it’s better than any dream I’ve ever had.

I pull my shirt over my head, tossing it aside, loving the way she eye fucks my body, trailing her eyes over my chest, the ridges of my abs, dropping to the bulge in my pant. She bits her bottom lip, her breath hitching, the scent of her dripping pussy reaching my nostrils making my cock throb even harder.

I swear I will spend every day training to keep her staring at me like that.

“Like what you see baby? It’s all yours.” I palm myself, then with deliberateness slowly unbuckle my belt, button, and fly, peeling my jeans and boxers down my hips growling in relief as my cock springs forth rising in high salute to his Queen.

Her tongue licks her lips as her gaze focuses on my thick, swollen cock. I wrap my hand around the thickness stroking myself, peeling the skin back over my hot bulging head, giving her a full view of what she has done to me.

She squeezes her thighs together but not before the sweet scent of her gushing pussy greets my nose again and my cock drips in sweet reply.

“Open up babe,” I demand running a hand over her thigh and stepping in between as she obeys. Always so fucking responsive.

Like a magnet, my hand finds its way, drawn like a moth to the flame, to the folds of her pussy and the secrets between.

Her moans as I slide my finger down her slit, gliding over her clit and sinking into her wet hot opening, has my cock twitching in my palm.

She throws her head back leaning on her elbows and the view is fucking amazing bringing me to my knees. I plant my face where my finger was seconds before, devouring her dripping wetness, drinking like I’ve been lost in the Sahara for a thousand years.

Goddess her juice was made for me. I lap her up, her moans filling my office, and the more I lick, the more her juice drips, and my cock, already on the edge, threatens to spill right there as her moan turns to a soft growl, her demand to be satiated bursting forth.

I’m on my feet in seconds, cock in hand guiding myself to her hot opening. I can’t take my eyes off the sight of my head as it stretches her folds open and slides into the silky wet tightness.

She gasps and I look up. She’s sitting up watching too and I smirk.

Dirty girl. I love it.

“Watch with me, babe.” I pull her up closer so she’s on her palms then grab her thighs spreading them as wide as she can, which is pretty fucking wide, shes beautifully flexible and pliant in my palms.

I can’t stand it any longer as slowly, inch by inch, I sink into her pussy, feeling her clench around me as I thrust deeper and deeper. She gasps as she takes in my length. I meet her cervix, that sweet bump, and pull out slightly, pushing back in, meeting the bump again but deeper as she accepts more of me. I repeat the slow deliberate thrusts until every inch is buried in her and at this point, her eyes have closed, her mouth is agape. As she breathes heavily and I go to town.

Pulling her against my chest to the edge of the desk I withdraw fully then slam back into her hard. Her half gasp, half scream, is the perfect soundtrack and with every hard thrust, she gets louder.

A fucking symphony.

I’m ruthless pounding of her soft pussy, but she takes it, like the good girl she is.

Her pussy was made for me. I’m so fucking close and from the way she is clenching me like a fucking vise clamp I know she hanging on the edge with me.

I watch as her glorious full breasts bob up and down with every thrust, the image burning in my head for eternity. I tilt her hips back and find the angle she loves where her clit meets the hard muscle in my pelvis, giving her the friction she craves.

“Fu-ck!” she mewls as with a few more hard thrusts she falls over the pinnacle into her orgasm, coming in a tsunami of waves, clenching and pulling me, inviting me to meet her in endless pleasure.

I come explosively with hard jerks spilling into her, pulling her against my chest to bury myself in her neck, the heat of her skin sending her scent over me like a hot blanket.

The grip her pussy has on my dick is threatening to cut off circulation altogether and I groan at the painful pleasure.

“Fuck babe, you’re so tight it’s hurting me.”

“Good. Serves you right for fucking me on your ancestor’s desk.” she half groans, half giggles into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

Fuck I could go again but I pull out instead and stare at the sight of her pussy dripping with my cum.

Bad idea.

My cock is solid rock again, and before she can protest I pull her off the desk and turn her over.

Round two.

She gasps as I grab her ass cheeks, spread her legs with my knee, and slam back into her without warning, our juices gushing out in a hot mess.

If I was ruthless before I’m a fucking demon now.

Zeke joins me and I let him surface, it’s his favorite position, and I can’t deny my other half. He approves thoroughly, watching as Genesis knocks papers and ornaments onto the office floor as she searches for the edge of the desk to grip on.

I’m slamming so hard into her, my cock ready to burst again, her legs are off the ground as I lift her hips to meet mine. She has absolutely no control but her moans and mewls, my name rolling off her tongue, tell me she’s loving every pounding second.

And then I’m there, ready to spill into her again. I reach over and circle her clit with my fingers, her hips jolting in response as she calls to our goddess in the moon.

She comes violently around my cock, her clenching muscles drawing out my orgasm. I jolt and shake and empty every last drop into her, massaging her smooth ass, hips, back and neck as she comes down.

With a few last pumps I pull out, our juices spilling and dripping out of her pussy, down her inner thighs, dripping onto the floor.

Goddess, what a sight to behold. I stare for what feels like eternity admiring my handiwork in demolishing her pussy.

I pick up her ruined panties cleaning her up but even that’s not enough to capture the wet mess. I use my boxers to finish the job on us both, then turn her exhausted body around to pull her into a gentle kiss.

“You okay love?”

She moans then leans against my chest her arms wrapping around my waist.

“Yeah, I just have little faith in my ability to walk out of her in a dignified manner. I think the whole packhouse may have heard me.” she groans.

“The office is soundproof love. My dad learned that the hard way and fixed it after I was born.” I chuckle at the expression on her face.

“Wow, this really is a right of passage for you.”

“Hell yeah!” I laugh and help her dress sans underwear.

“I’ve got to tell you something else love,” I say, and this is going to hurt me more than it will likely hurt her.

“Sure, what is it?”

“It’s a tradition here that once a Luna agrees to ascend, there is no sex until the accession on the full moon. So I guess I cheated a bit, because fuck, it’s been two weeks, and I’m barely going to make the next month, so yeah, this is it until we tie the knot.”

She looks at me with a wide smile and kisses my cheek.

“That is actually a really sweet tradition, and a better one than fucking the Luna on the Alpha’s desk.”

I chuckle.

“I’m looking forward to making some new traditions with you baby.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 301 16
173 has lived her entire life under the control of her keepers. as one of the lowest ranking wolves within The Eclipsed, a supernatural compound know...
2.7M 102K 42
Cursed. That's what Alpha Thaddeus of the Dark Moon pack is. Annabel knew one day the curse in his lineage would come to fruition- she just never kne...
70.6K 3K 44
Rejected by her mate five years ago, Eva Highwater has been tormented by the mate bond with her mate Alpha Dante Black - all because her wolf will no...
8.2M 248K 46
Charlotte has kept her wolf a secret her entire life. She knows she is the first born heir to an Alpha, but her mother refuses to tell her who her fa...