Silent Grace | Min Yoongi x F...

Por pvrpleBTS7

✎summary: Min Yoongi lives a pretty private life for the most part. He is rich and powerful. His name carries... Más

one
two
three
A deadly favor (part one)
A deadly favor (part two)
A deadly favor (part 3)
the (half) truth
The(half) truth: shattered trust
It's Just Business.
Reunion pt. I
Reunion pt. ii
when it's good, it's bad.
when it's bad, it's worse.

Debts & Misunderstandings

52 6 1
Por pvrpleBTS7

A few days have passed and you find yourself standing in front of, what you presume to be, Yoongi's favorite room.

"I wonder what's behind here"

You whispered to yourself looking at the small screen implanted into the wall next to the door.The monitor is what caught your attention, otherwise, you'd never look twice at this door.You realized you've never actually been in there.

You don't necessarily have a reason to go in there, you don't even know what the room could be. All you know is...Yoongi spends a lot of time there.

He's in there throughout the day, sometimes late into the evening and you're pretty certain that he has fallen asleep in there a couple of times. Namjoon and Seokjin are the only other people besides him that you've seen go into that room. Sometimes, there are a lot of people that'll come over. They all go to that room. You caught a glimpse of the room once, but it was short-lived. As quickly as they opened the door they quickly closed it. Besides, they never opened the door wide enough to see anything anyway.

If it was just a regular room, you wouldn't be so interested. But the secrecy and the curiosity...it's getting to you.

You looked at the monitor, tapping the screen and being met with "PLEASE ENTER YOUR PASSWORD"

"Really, Yoongi? I passcode" you complained. "What possibly could he need a password for?" Shaking your head, you tried to think of a few. Like birthdays, and important dates

You've pondered for a few minutes, but the only dates you could think of were dates between you and him.

What if it was his mother's birthday? Or another important thing that you aren't involved in.

You knew it wouldn't be his father's birthday. That's for sure.

You wouldn't know unless you try.

To be frank, you were a little nervous to try to get into this room. There has to be a reason why Yoongi has never invited you here...right? If Yoongi hasn't brought you here, maybe you shouldn't go inside

So you took a step back, letting out a small huff before crossing your arms.

Just because you haven't gone in there did not mean you weren't still curious. You leaned closer to the screen to better examine it.

Once Yoongi got home, his heart dropped. He immediately saw you standing in front of his office. He didn't know what you were doing but it looked like you were seconds away from putting in a code, God forbid if you guessed correctly.

He ran towards you and hugged you from behind, spinning you around to where you are facing away from the door.

"Baby, I've missed you" he rushed out, kissing your shoulder before turning you back around to face him. He stood firmly in front of the door, blocking you from it and the monitor.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked. He tried his hardest not to sound apprehensive but he was anxious. You were seconds away from finding out every secret Yoongi had.

You tilted your head.

"I'm curious about what's behind this door. You spend so much time here. I just want to know what's in it since I've never been." you said truthfully.

"And you have a code on it. It piqued my interest even more"

It seemed Yoongi's heart couldn't beat any faster. He wasn't ready to tell you and definitely not ready for you to find out.

"Well...uh baby... it's nothing special really.." he started, "it's just my office." he chuckled rubbing the back of his head.

With your eyebrow raised and crossed your arms. A small part of you didn't believe him. "If it's just an office, why do you need a code for it?" you asked. You tilted your head looking back at the screen and then at Yoongi.

Yoongi chuckled at your expression. He took a step forward towards you, snaking his arms around your waist.

"Well, I have a lot of wandering eyes that might take my business ideas. I need to protect them. But I ensure you, you aren't missing anything" He said kissing your lips and rubbing your lower back.

You rolled your eyes after kissing him back, a little disappointed with his response.

"That's boring Yoongi. You had me excited for nothing." Your expressions made Yoongi laugh although he was still nervous.

"Why don't you take your curious ass to our room, start a bath and I'll meet you up there in a few minutes?"

"Fine..hurry up. You have to make up for being boring Min Yoongi" you teased as you turned from him walking towards the staircase. Yoongi chuckled once more.

"I'm not boring in bed, Princess" he teased back, slapping your ass as you walked away. You stuck out your tongue and jogged up the stairs.

Yoongi kept his eyes on you the whole time, making sure you were out of sight before taking a deep breath and putting the passcode in the monitor quickly.

Yoongi wanted to look for office buildings so he could do most of his business concerning the mafia outside of the house but until he could find a building, Namjoon suggested that he get a smart lock for his office. Besides, if Yoongi got a building he'd have even more wandering eyes and quite frankly he liked being in his home. It's the same at home but he has an idea of who most of them are. It was good to keep you out too. As harsh as it sounds, there's too much in there that'll blow his cover. But now he sees that, although the smart lock is keeping you out but it's also getting your attention.

He has to ensure you don't ever get access to this room. That would be just what he needs...Another problem.

' I need to get Y/N onboard with this real estate so she could keep herself busy' Yoongi thought as he closed the office door behind himself, hearing the "*ding* welcome back, Yoongi" from the automated woman letting him know the door has locked.

He plopped down in his chair behind his desk, leaning back deep in thought as he sighed.

He was so close to losing you tonight.

Yoongi just knows once you find out who he is and what he does...

you'd leave and never turn back.

If he came just seconds later, you could have gotten into his office and found everything.

Thank God he was able to deter you from seeking more. But how long could he keep it from you? How could he tell you about this big secret that he was hiding?

There's no easy way to explain this, he couldn't flat-out say;

"Hey babe, my family is mafia and most of the people you help patch up are the same people I fucked up."

No, he wouldn't say it that way, it's too passive. He wanted to be straight up with you and tell you the raw truth. He didn't want to brush it off, this is a part of him.

But it's too early...yeah too early. He wanted to enjoy this sense of normalcy a little more.

He couldn't think about that any further, other things were more important and needed his attention.

For the last couple of months, some extra money has been coming out along with the usual maintenance funds, none of which has been accounted for.

It wouldn't matter if it was once or twice, but for a couple of months, Yoongi noticed it stacking up.

There's no way someone was stealing from him. No one is bold enough to do that to his face. One of Yoongi's tech guys that work alongside Namjoon told him handing him the folder full of the transactions. "Hey, I brought the transaction history from the past year for all the casinos. You're right, the same amount, one hundred thousand dollars, is taken out every month, but not traceable."

Yoongi shook his head as he looked through the transactions.

"Who the fuck would do something like that?" Yoongi mumbled.

He stood from his chair and handed the files back to the tech guy.

"You figure this out, I'll look into it more in the morning." he waved off the guy before disappearing from his office, up the stairs, and to you.

~~~~

Some weeks have passed since the encounter with that strange guy. You hardly thought about it these days, to be frank, you have forgotten about it.

You continue your work as usual. Doing everything you can for your patients and their families. It's been your passion since you were a little girl. You can remember the days when you played hospital with your friends and siblings as a child. Or the days you would stress about exams and assignments.

Even the days you were going to give it all up.

You're so glad you didn't, you love what you do. It's rewarding.

The job does get hard for you sometimes, especially with the long hours, being on your feet the whole time, and the probability of not being able to help everyone gets to you. It even bothers you that you really can't spend as much time with Yoongi as you would like. You both had jobs that took up most of your time.

But you were glad about whatever time you got to spend with him. Even if it's a few minutes, you cherished it.

You sat in your spot at the nursing station. Preparing all the paperwork for the night before you meet with the nurse that's taking your place for the night.

"Uh, Yn. Are you and Yoongi fighting?" your friend asked.

Shaking your head, "No. Why do you ask?" you asked, confused by the question.

"Because there's this big bouquet of roses in the breakroom for you" She pointed to the room. Frowning, you stood up from your chair, dropped the pen, and headed towards the breakroom. Before you could open the door all the way, you see the red roses that completely covered the table. You took the note, opening it immediately.

" Thank You, Yn " with no name.

It was out of the blue and sudden but you thought it was a sweet gesture.

Yoongi always knew how to surprise you. You couldn't wait to go home and just kiss his sweet face.

When you were off, you had a few co-workers help you put the roses in the car. You even gave them some beforehand, in hopes that would help them fit in your car.

By a hair, it did.

You were so excited to get home. You always were happy to go home but today you were more excited than normal.

Once you finally reached home, you ran in the door at the same time Yoongi, Seokjin, and Namjoon were coming out. With a lack of noticing Namjoon and Seokjin, you jumped into Yoongi's arms giving him multiple small kisses before giving him another that lasted a bit longer and was a bit sweeter.

Yoongi was taken back but that did not stop him from snaking his arms around your waist and returning the kiss. After a few moments, he pulled back reluctantly as he wanted to know what he did to get this reaction. so he can hopefully do it again. Seokjin and Namjoon shared looks before they looked back at you.

"Thank you so much, baby. I love them so much. They were beautiful and so many! I had to give some to my coworker and patients! Even then they were still so many. My car is stuffed!" You said excitedly.

But you didn't get the reaction you thought you would.

Yoongi tilted his head and a look of puzzlement crossed his face. Even Seokjin and Namjoon shared a look of confusion.

"You know, the flowers you got me? You left me a note" You questioned handing him the little card after fishing in your purse.

Yoongi took the card, examining it lightly before shaking his head.

"I didn't get you any flowers, love," Yoongi said calmly although his face was beginning to feel hot. He wasn't mad, he was more confused but it didn't sit right with him that someone was sending his world flowers.

Frowning as you took the card back, a little disappointed that it wasn't him.

Then it hit you.

"Oh-I think I know who gave me these..." You trailed off thinking back to that odd encounter you had with those men. He did say he was going to repay you. Thank God it wasn't something weird or anything.

Yoongi's attention was back on you.

"Who sent them?" he asks.

"I think it's that guy from a few weeks ago." You admit tapping your chin "I think"

Deep down Yoongi hoped you were talking about some old guy that wanted to thank you for taking care of him. Because if it was Hoseok he might blow a fuse. Or two.

"What guy from a few weeks ago? One of your patients?" Yoongi asked. You shook your head almost immediately.

"No. The guy from that one night," You started, not noticing Seokjin's and Namjoon's eyes secretly hoping you would continue your sentence. "He said that he'd repay me"

Yoongi stared at you blankly, trying to count himself down but it was no use.

He's way past the counting phase, he has half a mind to go kill Hoseok right now.

"And you fucking kept them?" Yoongi said completely disregarding everything you just said. His glare turned hostile and his voice turned bitter.

You're taken aback by the sudden change in Yoongi's attitude. He was jealous but never like this.

Your face softened a bit, although you were shocked, you didn't want him to get the wrong idea.

"I thought you sent them," You defended. "That's why I kept them, otherwise, I wouldn't have"

It seemed like he disregard everything that came from your mouth. He was pissed.

He understood what you were saying, but he couldn't look past his anger.

Yoongi walked past you and went to your car. You, Seokjin, and Namjoon followed behind him.

"What are you doing?" you called out but you got no response.

Yoongi was beyond pissed, now. More like furious. Enraged. There was nothing to bring him down. Not even you, his peace. Once again Hoseok was pushing his way in, being a thorn in his side. Disturbing the little happiness he did have.

You didn't know about the history between him and Hoseok, so he shouldn't be mad at you...he couldn't be.

But still, that didn't change anything.

Yoongi flung the door open and watched the outpour of roses spill from your backseat.

Each rose that fell to the ground was a knife going through his back. He let out an angered chuckle as he rolled his head as if he had a kink in his neck to roll out.

"Roses? Fucking Roses" Yoongi whispered to himself before scoffing as he began to manhandle the beautiful roses, tossing them on the ground. Destroying them. There was no stopping him now.

Now knowing they weren't from Yoongi, you weren't going to keep them. But that didn't mean he could destroy them because he was mad.

"Yoongi! Stop!" you said running towards him and grabbing his arm, but he jerked his arm away from you in shock. Yoongi didn't let you process what just happened before starting again.

"Oh did you want to keep them?" He started, "You want to keep another man's gift?" Yoongi's face was covered in anger.

Now, in his mind, you were crossing the line. He could understand keeping them because you thought he had gotten them but to still try and save them after admitting they were from someone else?

Now you're disrespecting him.

Again, you were perplexed. You didn't know how this got deep. Did you really hurt his feelings? Were you wrong for keeping them without truly knowing who they were from? Did you make the wrong decision in assuming?

"N-no I don't want to keep another's man gift but you don't have to destroy them. I could-"

Yoongi couldn't believe you were sitting here and defending another man's gift, it made it worse than it was from Hoseok. He decided that he was not going to listen to another word.

Dropping the last of the smashed flowers in his hand, he looked dead in your eyes.

"Fine then, keep them." He said coldly. He looked at you with so much anger and pain. You didn't think it would hurt him this much, but seeing how hurt he is, you felt horrible. He turned from you and started to walk away.

"Yoongi, baby I don't want to keep them, I just-" you reached out to him. He moved back from you.

That hurt.

"Seokjn, Namjoon. Let's fucking go before I cause more damage." Yoongi demanded as he got closer to his car and climbed in the backseat, slamming the door shut.

You dropped your hand down by your side, feeling your eyes burn and your face heating up. You felt your heart pound in your chest, you swore it was going to come right out of your chest. You wanted to chase after him but you were stuck. Yoongi has never acted that way towards you and there has been plenty of men that tried shooting their shot. He never got mad, he just laughed it off making fun of the guy. But today was different.

Namjoon and Seokjin were shocked. Never did they think Yoongi would lose his cool with you, it's never happened. He never even raised his voice to you, let alone pull away from you. They were in an awkward situation. Neither wanted to be in the car with Yoongi but they also didn't want to stand out here with you either. Not because they thought you deserved it or they didn't want to make you feel better. But because they didn't know how to fix a situation like this. Yoongi didn't either.

They didn't grow up learning how to make a woman happy let alone treat her right. They didn't have the best role models in that class. Yoongi was just doing what he always heard his mom wanted from his dad.

But other than that? You were a learning experience for all of them.

Seokjin just walked past you in the same direction as Yoongi did, whispering to you "We'll talk to him, don't worry"

Namjoon followed, stopping to face you. "It'll be okay"

"I-I didn't mean to hurt him. Did I do something wrong?" Your broken voice managed to speak. "I didn't mean to upset him.."

Namjoon couldn't stand to look at you like this, Turning his head towards the car before looking back at you.

"You didn't do anything. He's just...he's just having a bad day. Work has been getting to him lately. We'll talk to him"

Namjoon patted your arm before he turned to jog to the car and hopped in.

The anguish began to build in you.

You had no idea that this would tick him off.

But then again, you didn't know they were from someone else.

--

Yoongi still couldn't control his emotions. He couldn't count himself down. He was breathless with anger. His peace was the one fucking up his peace.

"I hate to be that guy," Namjoon started "...but don't you think you went a little overboard."

Yoongi scoffed " You wouldn't be mad if another man sent your girlfriend roses?"

"Yoongi..." Seokjin started "You're only pissed because it's Hoseok. If it was some other guy, you would laugh it off and pull him into an ally. Done deal."

Yoongi sat there. His jaw clenched and he rolled his eyes. Seokjin wasn't lying but he felt justified in his anger.

"Hoseok or not, she shouldn't be accepting anything from some other guy"

"I get that, but at the same time...you know and I know..you could care less about Yn getting gifts. This is solely about it being Hoseok who gifted your girlfriend. Keep in mind, neither one of them know what relations they have to you." Seokjin pointed out, and Namjoon nodded in agreement.

Yoongi rolled his eyes once more. They are right.

"You and I both know, he would still fuck with her to get to me"

He could care less about the gifts. He didn't care about that, it was the least of his worries. It's the fact that Hoseok always seems to find his way back into his life after he tries too hard to push him out. And if God forbid, he found out that you belonged to him? Hoseok was going to use that to his advantage.

"Let's not talk about it anymore. Let's just get to where we're going"

~~~~~~~~

Closing the front door behind you, you were hurt.

Yoongi has never been that angry, at least not with you. You've always been able to talk calmly about things and how you feel. You never raised your voices to one another.

But tonight that wasn't the case.

A part of you understood his anger but you didn't understand why we weren't listening to you.

Dragging yourself up the stairs, all you wanted to do was crawl into bed and end this horrible night. More than that, you wanted to be in Yoongi's arms.

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you discarded your clothes, getting ready for your shower. While in the shower, all you could think about was the altercation. The look Yoongi gave you was etched in your mind

Shaking the thought from your head, you continued your shower.

You didn't care to do your nightly routine. You just threw on some lotion, and a big tee, and threw yourself onto the bed.

You dropped your head on your soft pillow and let your tears roll. Your throat began closing up as your sobs became stronger and more audible.

Kai was cleaning the hall when she came across your room. Once she got closer, she could hear your sobs and staggered breathing as if you are trying to keep yourself from being too loud. Kai sat her cleaning supplies down and gently knocked on your door.

"Yn? Are you in there?" Kai asked.

You tried to slow your breathing so you could talk but the moment you tried nothing but whimpers fell out. Slapping your hand across your face, hoping that Kai didn't hear you and would just assume that you weren't there.

But Kai wasn't going for it.

"I'm coming in, Yn," Kai said as she opened the door, her eyes instantly panned over to you. Your back was towards the door. You didn't even acknowledge her presence. Kai sighed as she walks over to your bed, and sat on it. She rubbed your back softly, concerned. "What's the matter?"

Words couldn't form faster than your cries. You sat up in hopes that you'd be able to speak.

"Yoongi i-is very upset with me. T-today someone gave me a gift an-and I thought it was from him but it ended up being from someone else. H-he just flipped out. He jerked his arm from me and looked at me with the most hurtful look..." You managed breathlessly.

Kai could feel your anguish. She saw how heartbroken you were.

She knew there were no words that she could say that would make you feel better. No one would be able to do that except Yoongi.

She wrapped her arms around you, holding you close. Giving you the comfort that Yoongi should have.

But you appreciated Kai for trying. She always did more than what her role required. Yoongi adores her and you understood why.

"Don't take it to heart, my love," she started "and I'm not saying you can't be upset or he was right." she sighs softly as she took your hand tapping it softly before looking into your eyes. "Just, talk to him about it. I'm pretty sure once he's calmed down, he'll regret acting the way he did. He'll be your sweet Yoongi all over again. You know he's head over heels over you"

You nod, calming down a bit. She's right. Yoongi loves you as you love him. Things aren't going to end after this petty fight. You both will be able to get over thisn"Okay...I'll talk to him. Once he's calm of course"

Kai nods and gives you a sweet smile, hugging you tightly.

"Now wipe those pretty eyes and try to enjoy your night. You only have tomorrow off then you'll be back at work. No need to spend your off day fighting and being sad. You guys will make up." She said, kissing your forehead and heading back to your door.

"If you need anything, just ring me!" Kai waved as she headed back out into the hall.

You felt a little better but you still couldn't get the image of Yoongi being upset with you out of your mind. You decided to text him, without knowing if he'd even answer you.

Blossom (you): hey...Blossom (you): you don't have to answer right now or at all really but I wanted to apologize. Blossom (you): I didn't know the flowers weren't from you and it slipped my mind that, that man said he would repay me. I didn't want to make you mad.

You wait a few minutes, just to see if he'd text you back like he always does.

But he didn't...So you thought about calling, hoping he'd answer

But you later decided against it since he didn't answer your texts. No need to beat a dead horse.

You sigh and tossed your phone on the dresser, climbed in bed, and after a while, you drifted off to sleep.

Yoongi got your messages, he even read them. He was hoping you'd call.

But he can't answer right now.

He's sitting in the middle of his father's strip club waiting to figure out what he could want.

The music was loud and the girls were theatrical. He didn't want you to get the wrong idea. But to be truthful, he didn't know what to say to you at this moment. So he decided to just talk to you when he got home.

Yoongi looked around the club, sipping on his liquor when his father finally came into the VIP after disappearing into the back the moment Yoongi got there. Shaking his head, Yoongi had half a mind to just leave. His dad is drunk and he knows that this whole situation was going to be bullshit. He doesn't want to deal with this nor was he in the mood to.

Yoongi had bigger problems than listening to his father's drunken demands. He had to be in Japan in a few days so he needed to prepare for that on top of now trying to fix you and him. Whatever his father was about to say, he needed him to say it quickly.

Yoongi's father plopped onto the club couch with a deep grin and a loud chuckle. The girls that came out with him sat right next to him, more like on him. Their legs and arms were sprawled out on him, rubbing his chest and face. Yoongi was disgusted but there was no point in saying anything. He and his father would fight all night if he brings up his mother.

"Yoongi! My son! Ladies, this my son." Yoongi's father drunken introduction made him physically ill. The girls swoon over Yoongi.

"Oh wow, he's handsome!" one girl said "I see where he gets his good looks," the other said. Yoongi sighed deeply as he lifted his glass to his lips, taking another sip of his drink. Wishing he was with you, fixing what he started. He hated fighting with you. He almost always tried to fix them or stop the argument before it escalate.

"What did you bring me here for?" Yoongi asked crossing his legs and running his fingers through his long black hair. His father chuckled as he pointed to his drink to which the girl on his left refilled both glasses.

"What? You don't want to hang out with your pops?" his father laughed at his son's face of disgust.

"No." Yoongi simply said. "I do not"

This is usually not the case. Yoongi had an amazing relationship with his father although he admits they were much closer when he was younger. Mainly because he couldn't go everywhere his father went when he was young so he always cherished the moments he did spend with his father. That slightly changed when he saw his father cheat on his mother for the first time.

~~~~~

" Just come on, I don't think my parents will care. "

Yoongi said leading his friends to his front door.

They were getting ready for a party, but Yoongi needed to stop at home first to grab some alcohol. Namjoon was onboard but Seokjin had some second thoughts.

" Don't you want to drink too? Why pay for alcohol when Yoongi has a fucking mini store full of it in his house" Namjoon said following Yoongi inside.

" I don't care about that. I just have a feeling that we shouldn't be sneaking around, taking it when we could just ask for it. " Seokjin said leaning on the door to the alcohol cellar. Namjoon and Yoongi brushed him off as they filled their bags full.

"There's nothing to worry about, I think my mom is out shopping and my dad is probably locked up in his office," Yoongi said zipping his bag.

As the boys gathered all they could they decided to stop by the kitchen to grab a snack before drinking. They raided the kitchen looking for anything they could stuff their mouths with when Yoongi noticed the two glasses of wine left on the counter. Both were half full but one had red lipstick on the rim. Yoongi frowned as he continued to look at the glass. " Oh your parents must be here," Seokjin said popping some grapes into his mouth.

"We should speak before we leave then so they know we're going out," Namjoon said doing the same. But Yoongi didn't respond.

He kept examining the glasses. Something wasn't right. And he knew it. "What's the matter?" Namjoon asked.

"Someone's here," Yoongi said looking upstairs, directly at his father's office.

"Yeah, duh. Your parents" Seokjin laughed along with Namjoon. Yoongi wasn't laughing. "My mom doesn't wear red lipstick" Yoongi mumbled as he dropped his bags and headed up to his father's office where, with wide eyes, the boys followed him.

"Should we not interrupt your father?" Seokjin whispered "Yeah I don't want to get my ass kicked" Namjoon added.

Yoongi placed his ear against the cold room door, trying to make out what was being said.And that's when he heard it. Another woman moan.

~~~~~~

That was the night Yoongi started to lose respect for his father. He still tried to see the good in him though, but unfortunately slowly and surely, his father continued to do stuff Yoongi couldn't get behind.

Yoongi never told his father or his mother what he saw that day. Every time he wanted to, his mother always looked so happy and in love with her husband. He didn't have the heart to break hers.

"Oh, you used to. We used to do everything together. You are my junior. You are the one that will get all of this when I'm gone" he chuckled with a sly smirk.

"What did you call me here for?" Yoongi asked ignoring his father's words. His father sighed and handed him some papers. Yoongi took and looked through them.

They were the bank statements from his father's clubs. He too was missing money. Yoongi uncrossed his legs and sat up, reading through the papers.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi said as he looked through the paper. His father chuckled.

"My thoughts exactly. Someone is playing with us, Yoongi. They're playing with my money, OUR money. Our livelihood...and I don't like that. You shouldn't either." His father's voice turned cold.

He does not play when it comes to his riches.

"Do you have any idea who it could be?" Yoongi asked finally looking at his father.

"I have some ideas," he started "Yn hasn't been in your office yet, right?"

"If you're trying to imply that Yn would take money from you, let alone me, we can stop this conversation right now" Yoongi snapped back.

"I was just throwing ideas. It has to be someone with access to us."

"Yeah, but it's not Yn. She'd never hurt me like that. It could have been the million and one females you sleep with"

His father rolled his eyes "Regardless, we need to fix this." he started "and word on the street is..."

"Hoseok is back"

Yoongi sighed at the name. He had briefly forgotten about the fight with you concerning him and his father bringing Hoseok up again pissed him off.

"We need to do something about that"

~~~~~~~~

Hoseok walked through the hospital with an agenda. Taehyung and Jimin followed closely behind. They were looking for you, to properly thank you and repay the debt they owed you. Once they didn't see you on the floor, Hoseok decided to stop at the nurse's desk to see if you were there.

"Good evening, beautiful. We're looking for the young lady that helped my friend some time ago. I was wondering if she was here tonight or when she'll be back" Hoseok said with an affectionate smile that melted the nurse. Her cheek was tinted red as she tried to keep her composure.

"I recognize you guys. Yes, you're looking for Yn. She actually left a few hours ago! You just missed her" she smiled giddily.

"Any chance you know when she'll come back to work?" Hoseok asked taking the nurse's hand and looking at her fondly "We want to tell her thank you"

The nurse nearly passed out from the way Hoseok looked at her. "I-I can go check for you real quick" she stuttered slowly taking her hand away and disappearing to the back room.

Hoseok chuckled along with Jimin and Taehyung. While waiting for the nurse to return, Jimin looked around the desk out of boredom when he noticed a small picture of you and some guy. It was odd to him since all the other pictures were a normal size and this one was so small.

Becoming more curious, he grabbed the picture to look closer.

"Well, I'll be dammed. This is a small world." Jimin scoffed with a smile.

Hoseok and Taehyung looked at Jimin and then at the picture he was holding. Taehyung laughed and shook his head while Hoseok smirked deviously.

"Well look at that. Our little Yoongi found him a little girlfriend." Hoseok smirked.

Jimin chuckled and took the picture, slipping it into his pocket, just in time as the nurse was coming back.

"She's off tomorrow but she comes back the next day if you want to come by then" She smiled.

"Oh yes...we'd gladly come on by."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.6K 924 47
he's a mafia who loves to drag race and kill people, he is known for being heartless what will happen when he meets his soulmate. Cover made by me PL...
474K 14.9K 53
Park Jimin an ordinary boy who sold with the most dangerous man Min Yoongi because of his father debt. *Warning 18+/21+ Mpreg Side ship Taekook Nam...
41.2K 1.4K 35
He's young. He's beautiful. He's a billionaire who owns the biggest company in Seoul but he's also a killer. His killing sprees are the only thing th...
70.1K 3.4K 45
Min Yoongi is a cold blooded killer. He enjoys torturing and making victims beg for their lives... and best part of all of this, is he gets paid for...