A Prince's Unexpected Love [...

By _siddh6581_

ANIKET SINGH RATHORE - Ceo of rathore and sons . The prince and future King of Jaipur . A handsome dashing m... More

Prologue
Cast
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
chapter - 28
chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Epilogue

Chapter - 14

29.4K 1.2K 17
By _siddh6581_

Teri baahon mein hain mere dono jahan
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin
Jal rahi agan hai jo yeh do tarfa
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi
Tu meri aarzoo main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari main teri mausiqui

Talab Talab Talab bas teri hai mujhe
Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi
Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye ada
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

Meri subha ho tumhi
Aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tum hi aaram ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas yeh sadaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvidaaaaaaaaaa
Alvidaaaaaaa ..........

                                ❤️

_______________________________________

Aniket's pov -

"Why are you doing this to me huh ?" She asked in a sleepy and low tone .

"What am I doing to you My ranisa ?" I asked her concerned .

"Making me fall in love with you ." She said and pecked me on my cheeks which made my eyes go wide in shock .

"That's what I want ranisa ." I said and looked at her but that girl was already asleep .

"This girl . I tell you !" I said to myself and laid her down comfortably pulling the covers on her and went out of the room .

Samaira's pov -

I woke up with a strange pain in my head . I tried to remember what happened but the only thing I could remember was me dancing , him catching me , bhai saying that i drank bhaang and that i pecked him.

"Wait a minute I kissed him ? What ? Ganpati bappa , Aap kyu meri zindagi barbaad karne par tule ho ." I spoke to myself cursing myself and took the dupatta and ran out of the room as quick as flash .

(  "Oh my lord Ganpati bappa why are you determined to ruin my life" )

I was running downstairs when i bumped into Divya .

"Divu meri jaan ! Thank God . I found you ." I said holding her shoulders and huffing .

"Samaira bhabhi ." She said and started to fake cry .

"What happened ?" I asked her concerned and looked here in search of divyank bhai .

"You drank-" she was about to say something but I interrupted .

"Leave that ! First tell me what all the idiotic things i did !" I said shaking her from her shoulders and fake crying .

"Ohh ! That only bhaiya can tell you ." She said and looked at me in a teasing way .

"Tu na chullu bhaar paani mai dub maar divu !" I said and left her alone there and ran downstairs in search of Maa or bhai .

( "Go , drown yourself in a drop of water and die divya" )

"How rude !" Divya said and pouted still standing on the stairs looking at me running here and there in the house which is so hella big that i keep forgetting where someone or something is .

I ran and found bhai in the backyard.

"Bhai , How did i drink bhaang in place of him ?" I asked and hit him on his shoulders slightly and looked at him in an angry way .

"Those beasts heard our plan and switched the glasses samaira . Why are you hitting me it's not my fault ." He said and looked at me with an apologetic look and fake cried a little while i facepalmed myself because of these two idiots .

"Haan ! Haan ! Ek kaam kijiye aap bhi Divya ko join kar lijiye drama company mai ." I said and left from there too leaving him there dumbfounded .

( " Yeah ! Yeah ! Why don't you go and join Divya in the acting company too . )

I ran upstairs to the terrace in search of Mumma or Maa because it was afternoon which meant tea time for the ladies .

"They are not here too ." I said to myself and turned back and was about to leave when a deep and husky voice interrupted me from behind dangerously close to my ear and i could already sense who it could be .

"Who is not here Ranisa ?He said in my ears and i flinched .

"What the fuc- " before i could complete he put his palm on my mouth to stop me from abusing .

"Ummm ! Umm !" I wanted to say something but he wasn't taking his palm off my mouth but he still looked at me smirking when i too smirked and bit his hand and ran from there leaving him alone there .

I ran and reached the hall and saw Maa in the kitchen cooking .

"Ma !" I sang when i saw her and hugged her tightly and spun her in my arms .

"Put me down samaira ." Maa said smacking my head .

"Maa !" I said or you can say sang again and put her down and hugged her again when bhai and Divya came there .

"Our mother is not ours anymore Divya !" Bhai said and they both fake cried again .

"Maa what is up with these too ?" I asked and left maa and looked at them while biting into an apple .

"I punished them ." She said .

"For what ?" I asked stuffing my mouth with that apple because I was hungry .

"For making you drink bhaang ."She said and hit the back of my head again and said .

"You know Maa sa was waiting for you to wake up so that she can lecture the three of you together . Idiots !" Maa said and the three of us looked at her with eyes widened because when Dadi sa scolds she scolds the living hell of the human being in front of her even Dada sa too does that but he only scolds the boys while Dadi sa scolds everyone even Dadu sa too .

"Maa please save me . I am your cute child ." I said and held her shoulders begging her to save me .

"You were equally an accomplice in their act to get their brother and your husband high on bhaang but it backfired ." Maa said looking at them both and then at me .

"I wonder who changed the glasses ." Maa looked at me with wide eyes and said .

"I think maa sa is calling me . I have to go . Aayi maa sa !" She said and left from there running slowly it looked like she wanted to escape answering that question when Pragya bhabhi called Bhai and Divya also went because she got a call .

( "Coming mom !" )

"Hel- woww ! All of them left me alone ." I said sulking and took a glass and turned back to get water and had just taken a sip of it when ..

"You love running don't you Samira ." He said again in my ears while  i choked on the water that I was drinking making him patt my back .

"Are you okay ?" He asked concerned and patting my back .

"Yes --- i a- m oka---y ." I started stuttering due to the sudden closeness and his sudden actions .

Stop stuttering you idiot ! I thought to myself and then said .

"Maa is calling me isn't she ? I have to go ." I was about to leave when he held my wrist and pulled me closer to him .

"You are not running this time ." He said and blood rushed to my cheeks but i bit my cheeks to stop me from blushing and to hide my pink tint from him .

"Don't do that ! Don't hide your pink blush . I like to see the effect I have on you . I just said a few words and look at you samaira you are already blushing ." He said looking at me with adoration .

"Ohh my eyes ! My holy eyes !" Divya said and turned back when i pushed him away and he hit the counter.

"You ---" He was about to say something but stopped looking at them .

"Let's leave shall we . Looks like we disturbed them ." Bhai said and looked at Divya and they both were about to leave when Maa came .

"You three out ! Maa sa wants you three sat on the dinner table in a minute ." Maa said and the three of us looked at each other with a ' we are so dead ' look and left the kitchen and he too followed us to watch the drama .

We sat on the dinner table and got so scolded one by one by everyone but it was well deserved Bhai , Mumma , Papa , Jiju and Didi had already left as mumma had to talk to Piya di and Advait jiju alone but she didn't miss out since i got scolded by her on the phone .

All of us talked for a long time when dadi saa suddenly said ..

"Yeah before i forget my sister Sulekha invited us all to Rahul's engagement . So we have to leave tomorrow itself and stay there till the wedding ?" Dadi saa said or more so announced and left for her room .

"Who is this Rahul ?" I asked Divya confused .

"One of our brothers ." She said to which i nodded and then all of us left to our respective rooms .

As soon as we entered the room before i knew he pinned me to the door , locked it and said ..

"Enough running now ranisa ."

_______________________________________

Keep running my samaira and keep giving me content . I hope you liked the chapter and if you did then please vote and and comment . Bye i love you all ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.9K 51
"Vee..er" her moans echoing in the room. "Yes..baby you are gonna take it like a good girl you are..hmm." Two souls bounded by an arrange marriage...
402K 23.7K 28
[SLOW UPDATES] " Bhut pasand hena aapko woh usi ke saath rahiye na jaiye " she tried to push him He pinned her to the wall. He was so close to her th...
770K 42.6K 67
"Tumhe maafi mangne par majbur na kr diya to mera naam bhi Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore nhi." "Aur agar usi the great Rehan Pratap Singh Rathore ko mai...
1.7M 89.6K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...