STARGIRL, billy loomis

By s1ckdivine

"I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU SHINE, CAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE A STAR GIRL," More

STARGIRL
001. cigarettes & late night apologies
002. guts spilling to the floor
003. call 911
004. believe me, i love you
005. jealousy thrives
006. watch the waves with me, as we fall deeper in love
007. school's out
008. slasher or horror?
009. be careful
010. hurry, before they find me
011. forgive me, for what i've done
012. the truth hurts
013. don't leave me, i need you

014. the happy ending, we think we deserve ๏ฟผ

9.5K 273 125
By s1ckdivine

FIVE MONTHS LATER

     Black shiny heels hit against the white tile floor as Evelyn walks down the flickering light hallway clutching her purse tightly against her body, trying her best to swallow down her nerves and remain calm. It's been five months ever since that night, and Evelyn still can't control her emotions or express them either. The only person that has been by her side for most of it is her friends and her mother. The long nights Evelyn cried and sobbed, the moments Evelyn was weak enough to want to leave this earth without goodbyes. She hated herself and blamed herself for too many reasons, more than she could count.

     After that night Evelyn still wakes up in the middle of the night, screaming, and still can hear the police sirens. The questions the police officers and ambulance people asked her. When Evelyn spent the night at the cold hospital for Dewey who went straight to urgent care immediately due to his injury, and even turns out Tatum survived after everything she went through. She was left for dead like nothing, but gratefully she survived. She's a fighter, and Dewey as well. The two siblings fought a battle for their lives and made it out.

     Gale Weathers went on to make a book about the murders in Woodsboro, which became successful. The love connection between Gale and Dewey is soon to be continued as well. She wishes for the couple one day to just accept the fact that they love each other.

     Evelyn laughs to herself at the thought of the adults. Dewey still going on with his life, still in the workforce. Even earning an award for his braveness.

     Sidney went to college with Tatum, and soon Evelyn as well going to the same one. But Evelyn needs to get herself and everything around her in place, she needs to get it together. Evelyn is growing and is in a job finding mixed with learning new things about life. Growing up is an anxious feeling but overcoming that fear is the greatness of joy. Evelyn wishes things had gone differently.

     Once Evelyn hit the front desk, she set a genuine smile on her face once she met eye-to-eye with the lady who was rapidly hitting her fingers against the keyboard.

     "Hello," Evelyn speaks up.

     The lady at the desk, "Hello, who are you here for?" Evelyn inhales and exhales slowly before answering back, in the calm tone she can muster up. "Billy Loomis" Once Evelyn's words spilled from her lips it seemed like poison once it hit the air, the lady's smile soon gone and replaced with fear.

    "Sign in for me please, and ID." The lady spoke in a firm tone, no more nice lady Evelyn thinks in her head. The lady quickly stamps a piece of white paper and hands it to Evelyn. People show their true colors fast. After handing back Evelyn's ID, she instructs Evelyn where to go and who else to talk to. So quickly Evelyn could barely catch what she was saying, did he make a reputation for himself here?

     Many people filled the visiting room, crying, laughing, and smiling.

    Once Evelyn finds an empty table she claims it right away, catching the sight that it is the only one left in the room. Evelyn's skin hits the cold seat, the visiting room is cold and it seems so lonely here. Evelyn shakes her head lightly wondering to herself that she could never last a minute here.

     "Evelyn?"

     Her whole body seemed to freeze just at his voice, finally turned around to see the person.

     Billy Loomis. The love of her life, alive and well.

     "You finally came to visit me?" Billy Loomis speaks in a low tone voice, grinning as he does. That damn grin. He still has the same scent, oh how good he smells. His hair looked a bit darker, and he had a scar on his face. He looked so clean, even in his orange jumpsuit. Evelyn smiles, "Nobody wanted to tell me where you were, I'm pretty sure they thought I was just as crazy as you."

     Billy lets out a chuckle, staring deep into Evelyn's eyes he could tell something was off. Her body language and the way she talked, he wants to know what's wrong. There has to be a reason why she's here. "What's wrong?" Billy questions his girlfriend as he slides his hand across the sliver table, gripping Evelyn's hand. He cocked his head to the side, trying to look into her eyes.

     Almost searching inside her eyes, wanting to know the root of her visit. Not that Billy was complaining either, he loves Evelyn and will never stop loving her either. Nobody was going to take her for that matter. No matter the conditions he's currently in, that can never stop the Loomis boy from his actions. Nor good or bad. If he needed something done he would either have others do it for him or himself.

    Growing and healing are two main things the Loomis boy was taught inside the prison he's been admitted to. Keeping his head down and reading the books he receives, he's never around many people.

     High max security.

     The crimes he and Stu committed didn't get him the best reputation inside. He's mostly referred to as the Woodsboro murderer or the Woodsboro psycho, and many more but the Loomis never let people's words or actions get to him. He enjoyed watching the fear squirm in people once they heard his name. It felt good to him, almost like a satisfaction thrill.

    For obvious reasons he couldn't mess up more either, he still has Evelyn to think about.

    He knew people or her so-called friends worried about the Cabral girl and her well-being, of course, they hated the fact that Evelyn begged to know where Billy was. It was a tough choice to make when Dewey decided to tell Evelyn that the Loomis boy made it, when he hit the hospital he made it. He's a fighter too.

    The bullets didn't hurt him severely, they missed his most important organs but as soon as they saved Billy he was transferred immediately. When Dewey found out more information about the Loomis boy he didn't dare tell Evelyn. Evelyn already thinking Billy was dead was enough to send her off the deep end. Although it would most likely change her to find out the news.

    Towards the end, everyone has to accept the fact that the two kids will never leave each other. Evelyn stands her ground and now sees Billy in person, finally. She is never going to leave him.

     "Nothing is wrong just a bit anxious," Evelyn pipes up while rubbing her eyes slightly. Billy knew Evelyn more than she knew herself, like the palm of his hand. He knew something was wrong. Evelyn's next action, she dig through her purse and pull out a laminated piece of paper more or less. Billy lifts his right eyebrow, and questions his girlfriend "And that?"

     Evelyn slides the piece of paper, once it hits Billy's hand he quickly takes it. His brown eyes began to turn glossy, and staring between the paper and Evelyn, "Is this real?" A cheerful smile danced along his lips. Evelyn nods her head, grabbing Billy's hand and squeezing it while her body fills with excitement. Tears filling up in her eyes,

    "I'm pregnant Billy, It's a boy!"

🍒

AUTHOR'S NOTE, Thank you to everyone who read my book! I truly and deeply appreciate it and coming onto this short journey with me, pure love towards everyone who supported it. I love happy endings, couldn't do y'all dirty like that lol. This book is now completed! Decided to update twice, You all deserve it (,:

—GTHANGG🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
494K 20.3K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
850K 52.2K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...