My life at UA

By MissLightfoot24

Hello listeners! This story will be the longest that I've ever written! Grab your snacks and drinks because t... More

Welcome To UA
First Lesson
Crushing Hard
So Close, Yet So Far
The Radio Station
A Tense Day
Our Love
The Other
A Night To Remember
Our First Threesome
You Love Her, Admit it!
Sharing Memories
A Night With Shota
Show Me Everything
A Lazy Morning
My Punishment
Making New Memories
Romance
Quality Time Together
A Date
May I Have This Dance?
Take My Hand And Never Let Go
Don't Hide From Me
The USJ
Dorm Life
A Change Of Pace
Friday's Are The Best
First Time Apart
The Most Sweet Man
Promise Me Something
He's A Romantic
Back To School Life
Battle Training
I Love You So Much
Be Nice To My Girl Or Else
Love Day Is Coming
Tonight Is Just Me And You
Focus On Me And Only Me
A Passionate Night
Let's Never Be Apart
Right Here, Right Now
Working With 1-A
Opening Up To Shota
Caring For Him
The Sports Festival
Come Play
Valentine's Day
The Accident
Why Run Away?
I Love You, Kitty Cat

Romance Is In The Air

8 0 0
By MissLightfoot24

We started eating but he kept on staring me down:Yamada? Your staring?

Yamada just couldn't take his eyes off of me:Yea? I love seeing something enter that sweet mouth of yours, My pet. Soon, it'll be my cock sliding in and making you gag.

I choked on my food with a cherry red face:Yamada! I'm trying to eat here!

Yamada licked his lips as he grabbed himself hard:And I'm trying to get my cock sucked. Why don't you go under the table and suck it.

I almost fell off my seat at his suggestion:What if we get caught? I don't want you to go to jail if anyone finds out that I'm not even 18 yet.

Yamada takes a deep breath as he pulls out his phone:Your right, I'm sorry. I'll still make you suck but not here.

We finished eating and we made our way back to his car:I've got this nice place that I wanna take you tonight, okay?

I nodded as he opened my door:Can't wait to see!

Yamada got in the driver side and sat down:You look so beautiful tonight, Marie.

I felt my legs tighten together as he started rubbing my thigh:And you look so handsome, Hizashi.

Yamada noticed this as he drove into a wooded area:Getting all nice and wet for me?

I squeaked as he slid his hand under my underwear:Y-Yamada? I feel so much more horny, more than usual.

Yamada licked his lips as he pulled over in a deep part of the woods:Yea? Backseat, now.

I did as he said but I wasn't ready for what he'd do to me that night:Yamada? Your really hard, I can see your dick poking at me through your pants.

Yamada unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out:Suck it, My pet.

I wrapped my mouth around it and started sucking hard:Fuck yea! Just like that!

Yamada started thrusting his hips upwards:Gag on my fucking cock! Come on! Deep throat it!

I was seeing stars as he fucked my face:I'm gonna hold it in! I wanna see you cry and beg for me to fuck you!

I couldn't see straight after 30 minutes of rough face fucking:You want my cum?

Yamada grabbed the back of my head as he released his load down my throat:FUCK!!! YEAH!!! NGH!!!

I was panting so hard with a raspy tone of voice:D-Damn, Yamada.

Yamada quickly laid me down as his dick was already hard again:Open your legs for me, My pet.

I did as he said but he had no condom:Yamada? Your not wearing one this time?

Yamada pressed against me with a devilish grin spreading across his face:Hell no, I've never felt you without a condom on so.

I was shivering as he pushed inside:Yamada! It feels so damn good!

Yamada grabbed a hand full of my ass and pulled me closer:Fuck! This feels so much better! I'm never wearing a condom again!

I felt my whole body tremble at what he said:You can't cum inside anymore, Yamada.

Yamada leaned down and got right in my ear:And what if I did? 

I squeaked as he sped up his movements:I can't get pregnant while in school! Yamada!

Yamada loved how much of a mess I was:If you do then I'll just homeschool you.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him:YAMADA!!

Yamada felt me clamp down on him:Fuck! My pet! I can't take too much of that!

I felt him lose control while the car was shaking very violently:Yamada! Please, cum for me!

Yamada blushed a deep red at what I said:Marie? You never asked me to cum before, I love it!

I felt him push all the way inside as he released his load:YAMADA!!!

Yamada couldn't hold back his screams so he accidently blew out his car windows:MARIE!!! FUCK, YES!!!

I looked down with a worried look:You came inside, Yamada.

Yamada pulled me onto his lap:Shit, I'm sorry. I'll buy you a pregnancy test before we go home.

I felt his cum leak out of me:There's so much, Yamada.

Yamada kissed my forehead as he cleaned me up:Yeah there is, My pet.

I was shivering as he pulled my dress back up:I'm scared, Hizashi.

Yamada swallowed hard as he scooped me up and sat me back down in the passenger seat:We'll be okay, I promise.

On the way home we stopped at a convivence store:Be right back, My pet.

While I was sitting in his car, Shota texted me:*Hey, Baby. How are you?*

I smiled at my pone as I texted him back:*Hey, Babe! I'm good! How are you healing?

Shota smirked as he messaged me again:*I'm getting there, should be able to teach tomorrow. I'm guessing that he filled you up tonight, right?*

I swallowed hard as I messaged him again:*You guessed it! I've still got the rest of this year and next! What do I do!?*

Shota grinned as he messaged again:*Well, we'll get through this together. No need to worry, Baby.*

A thought came to my mind as I messaged him again*Wait? How are you texting me?*

Shota rolled his eyes as he messaged again:*I asked, Emi. She said that she'd help text you since she just had to come and torture me.*

I swallowed hard as Yamada came back with a bag:Wow, chocolates and other goodies! I'm kinda excited now!

Yamada smiled softly at me as he started to drive:At least your not scared anymore, Marie.

We made our way back to his place:I got the best kind of test! It can detect pregnancy just a few hours after!

I took the test and ran into the bathroom:Thanks! I'll do it right now!

Yamada was waiting and pacing around the kitchen:I wouldn't mind it but she needs to finish school first.

I came back out after with a sad look:Yamada? 

Yamada ran up to me and held me close:What's it say?

I had tears in my eyes as I looked up at him:I'm not pregnant, Yamada. A little part of me was wanting to be.

Yamada took a deep breath as he kissed me gently:I promise that I'll impregnate you after you graduate, okay?

I smiled at him and kissed him back:I'll hold you to that!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 294 19
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
12K 131 18
Just an attempt.... Friendly reminder: English is not my first language, so please forgive my mistakes. { π’π­πšπ«π­πžπ: 2021/09/01 } π–±π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—ŒοΏ½...
116K 2.1K 191
⚠️DONT ADD TO AGEPLAY READING LISTS⚠️ BxB age regression story! Angst, Fluff, A little smut (only when not regressed) We'll see how this goes Trying...
52.7K 2.7K 45
This story is based on my imagination... And sorry for the grammars... English wasn't my first language so just deal with it.