Rp book.

By MichaelMyers_Simp

Bunch of scenarios with different or same characters to rp, along with many AUs of any of my characters. More

Roleplay rules and fandoms
A dragons world
The Walkers
A school of Creatures & magic
Wolves
Disorders
Government Experiment
Unfound Killer
A Little Bit Much To Drink
A little Showing Off

War

18 0 26
By MichaelMyers_Simp

Character info:
Name: Ivory Jones
Age: 23
Height: 5'5
Weight: Skinny but has a slight hour glass body
Hair color & length: Long dark brown hair
Eye color: Blue eyes
Nationality: White
Clothes: Black jeans, black combat boots, black shirt with a vest that protects her chest, arms and legs were covered with a protective gear that allows the skin to not be so damage by the cause of claws or teeth.
Personality: Caring, likes to tease and mess around with friends and family, enjoys her time with other, will get mean if she gets to annoyed.
Speices: Half human, half dragon.
Horn color: Jet black.
Tail: Jet black
Other features: Had sharp teeth but were the size of humans, splotches of black scales all over her body.
Extras: Great climber, swimmer, has no wings, eyes tend to glow in the dark.

A battle was taking place in a battlefield against humans and creatures it wasn't going so well for both of the sides, both getting killed by either humans or creatures, these species were once together in peace but it didn't hold for much longer because of hunters from the humans side with the unfortunate Ivory decided to join in on the war, she had friends that were creatures but after heard the news of their species getting hunted down they hated Ivory and attacked but unfortunate for her friends she had to defend by killing them she nevered wanted this to happen but had no choice to. Ivory started to fire her gun towards the different creatures breathing heavily as she did, beastman up to dragons, dragons up to monsters, and for the human side they had mage, witches and wizards along with weapons for the humans, the thing was about Ivory was that she was half and half meaning that she was neutral between the two sides but decided to take side with the humans.

Horn are number 5 and the tail is the beginning of the 7 and ends with the tip of 9.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 560 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
330K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
63.2K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
209K 4.7K 69
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad