𝗑𝗒 π—₯𝗔𝗣 π—žπ—”π—£

By LOVE_BLK

After a messy breakup she decides to step back into a ring after almost 6 years. She's met with drama, love... More

𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕
π–”π–“π–Š
π–™π–œπ–”
π–™π–π–—π–Šπ–Š
π–‹π–”π–šπ–—
π–‹π–Žπ–›π–Š
π–˜π–Žπ–
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Š
π–™π–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–‘π–›π–Š
π–™π–π–Žπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–‹π–Žπ–‹π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Žπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–˜π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–Šπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–“π–Žπ–“π–Šπ–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž
π–™π–œπ–Šπ–“π–™π–ž π–”π–“π–Š
π–†π–šπ–™π–π–”π–—π–˜ π–“π–”π–™π–Šπ–˜

π–‹π–”π–šπ–—π–™π–Šπ–Šπ–“

1K 32 0
By LOVE_BLK

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖆𝖕 𝖐𝖆𝖕

What the fuck? Why is he here? What does he want? When did he even start watching wrestling?

Jason's little cameo in the audience, threw me completely off. I've not seen him in almost six months, and those six months has been the best months I've experienced in years.

I was able to make friends, wrestle, even become the champion again, and the one time I'm actually happy, he has to come back and ruin it.

I didn't know what to do, or how to react. As soon as we made eye contact, he smirked at me, in a creepy way as if he wanted me to see him.

I quickly made my way out of the ring and to the back to the curtains. Vince and the rest of the producers were trying to congratulate me on my win, but I moved past all of them.

I couldn't bring myself to talk to them, I knew I would break down any minute.

I rush to the women's locker room, I open the door and was greeted with silence, luckily it was empty, I say down on an empty bench.

All I could think of is him, why does he always do this?

I knew I was going to have to talk to him, but I don't think so soon, especially not at my work place. I wipe away the few stray tears on my cheeks, I need to suck it up and stay strong for the rest of the night.

I have to wait for Roman's match with Batista then we can go to the hotel. I change out of my ring gear, into a white tank top and low waist jeans.

(outfit)

I made my way out of the women's changing room, heading to the men's locker room. I knock on the door, Dolf opens it and greets me. "Hey Kristal." He waves at me, I wave back at him. "Hey Dolf."

"Nice match out there, you were really good." I compliments. "Awe thank you Dolf."

"So may I ask what brings you here?" He says, I then remember why I was there in the first place. "Oh yeah, I wanted to know if Roman was in here, I need to talk to him about something important."

Dolf looked a bit disappointed once I mentioned Roman's name, I would have questioned him but I really needed to speak to Roman first. "Oh, let me get him." He replies awkwardly before he walks back into the room a few seconds.

Roman then walks out of the room in his gear, most likely for his match. I've always found his gear and his wet hair very attractive, I try to hide my blush as he smirks at my embarrassment. "Hey pretty lady, you summoned me." I cheese at his comment. "Yeah I wanted to ask you for a favour." I bite my lip. "Okay what do you need?"

"If it's alright with all of you, after your match with Batista, can we go straight back to the hotel?" Roman frowns a little. "Yeah sure, is everything okay?" I could tell he was becoming concerned with my very random request.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I'm just so tired after my match, I just want to get some sleep before we head to the next city." I know my lying skills aren't the best, but I was praying they were good enough for Roman to but it. "Oh okay then, I'll tell the guys." He shrugs in agreement, I'm so relieved he agreed, maybe today won't be as bad as I thought.

"Thank you Roman." I push myself up on my tiptoes and gently place a small kiss on his cheek, I could feel the heat radiating off his cheeks.

Was he blushing?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's been an hour and we've still not left, I've become more and more agitated. The closer we are to the end of the show, the likelihood of Jason coming backstage increases.

I've been pacing around the women's locker room half the night and if I weren't there I was in the canteen stress eating, which im going to later regret but I couldn't do anything else, I tried to watch the matches but I couldn't get my mind of Jason.

I check the time on my phone, it was 6:30pm, Roman's match was about to end, then we can quickly go. I made sure to pack all of my stuff, I even put everything in the car boot.

Once the match was over, I jog to the gorilla so I can wait by the curtains for the boys. When I reached the curtains I saw the guys being congratulated by Vince and the rest of production, I slip through the crowd and rush towards them. "Hey guys, great match but I think it's time for us to go." I grab Roman and Dean and try to pull them along but they pull back. "What's your problem Kristal, we just finished our match, there's no rush." Dean frowns at me, I thought Roman told them that I needed to go. They are making this more harder than it needs to be.

"Yes but we can all celebrate later, let's just go."
I try to pull them but they push me away. "What is up with you today Kristal? You've been acting weird ever since your match, now you want to leave. Why do want to leave so bad?" Roman adds, I wanted to tell them but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"I'm just tired, I just want to go to bed." I lie, I could tell they weren't buying it. "Okay... let's go." Dean agrees, I weakly smile at the trio as we head out of the gorilla.

As we walk towards the men's locker room Roman abruptly stops in his tracks, I was about to say something but he beats me to it.

"I'll meet you guys by the car. I need to talk to Kristal for a minute." The boys nod in agreement, Dean and Seth walk into the locker room, leaving Roman and Kristal alone by the crates.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" I question with clear irritation. "What is actually going on Kristal? You've not been acting like yourself all day."

I was becoming more frustrated with the constant questions and the looks of sympathy. Even though Roman wasn't trying to be annoying, but he was coming across as annoying and I don't know how much patience I have left for him.

"ROMAN THERE'S LITERALLY NO PROBLEM! I DONT KNOW WHY EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT I'VE BEEN ACTING STRANGE WHEN IM NOT! IM COMPLETELY FINE, I JUST WANT TO GO BACK TO THE HOTEL, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?"

"Kristal?" My face drops, it couldn't be him, please not be him. I slowly turn around and I was faced with that signature smirk, the smirk that I kept of falling for every single time.

"Kristal? I had a feeling it was you, always were one of a kind."

That voice.... I did know whether to throw up, punch him or both. "Kristal, don't do me like that baby, I just want to visit my fiancé at work."

"Y- you don't get to call me that." I stutter, tears began to roll down my cheek, Roman was confused, he didn't understand, he probably thinks I'm a cheater or something, all these times we were flirting just to find out I have a fiancé.

"But I proposed to you. Did I not?" He narrows his eyes at me, I scoff at him. "Was that before or after you cheated on me, you've always been good at twisting the truth, that's why you've been able to get away with it for so long."

"Kristy, I said I was sorry, you know how hard it is, when women always throw themselves at me while my own woman don't give me nothing? But I've changed, over the past six months I've taken the time to look at my past actions and... I want to try again." To any random person you would think he's being genuine, but I've heard that line too many times.

"No... I will never go back to you, so leave me alone." I spat at him, I could tell he was becoming angry.

He charges towards me and tries to grab my wrist, I flinch at the sudden movement, Roman catches on really quickly and pushes me behind him. "Yo dude, this got nothing to do with you so back up."

"No you're harassing my friend so I'm going to have her back, just back off bro."

"So while I was taking the time, trying to get myself together, you've been what? Whoring yourself to the first look alike you see?" Roman just chuckles darkly before punching him right in the face, I scream at Roman to stop.

Dean and Seth run out of the locker room, wondering what all the commotion was about. Once they notice Roman hovering over a man they quickly pulled him back. "Dude not at the workplace." Seth warns him. "I know, I'm cool. Just needed to teach this fool some manners, now I don't know you and this might come off weird but I want you to leave Kristal alone, if I hear that you've been trying to contact her or calling her out of her name, you're going to wish all I did was punch you in the face."

"Let's go Kristal." Dean pulls me away from Jason.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

With all the drama that just occurred, the group didn't even notice the distant observer.

Randy Orton.

Many don't know this, but Randy doesn't forget anything, he's the type that will hold onto things, especially when he's embarrassed.

He's been watching Kristal ever since she joined WWE, even after she betrayed him. He wanted to know her true motive and he's figured it out.

She did it for Roman.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2.5K 41
Naomi is going through a tough time , but she has a really good friend who she can trust Dean Ambrose.
24.9K 815 38
~A Roman Reigns story~ Novalee pulled the engagement ring off her finger and threw it with full force through the church. "I'll leave it to you to ex...
26.9K 987 33
Amahle (AH-MAL-E) Simmons, Niece of Mr. Ron "Damn, Damn, Damn" Simmons, worked her ass off get to the WWE from AEW. After making history on AEW as th...
15.3K 454 23
At WWE University anything is possible, rivalry, heartbreak, love. But one thing us for certain, there will definitely be drama.