𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 (𝘠𝘢𝘯![𝘴𝘭�...

By elvestoneanzelote1

Soulmate au! Yandere (slight) blue lock x male reader. Slow updates -----_------------ It wasn't enough.. ... More

Prologue.
𝟙: A⃥m⃥b⃥i⃥t⃥i⃥o⃥n⃥
𝟚: L⃫i⃫e⃫
𝟛: D⃫i⃫e⃫
𝟜: H⃥o⃥p⃥e⃥
𝟞: U⃥n⃥e⃥x⃥p⃥e⃥c⃥t⃥e⃥d⃥
𝟟: T⃥e⃥a⃥m⃥
𝟠: W⃦r⃦o⃦n⃦g⃦
𝟡: B⃥a⃥r⃥e⃥l⃥y⃥

𝟝: L⃥e⃥a⃥v⃥e⃥

3.4K 203 130
By elvestoneanzelote1

A:n- so... Yeah I am changing the age.. Slight... In anime.. And yeah its blue lock time line now.m since many agreed upon in skipping it to there.

Y/n: is now 18, Seishiro is 18..

Whereas Niko is 16 and Rin is 17.

So yeah.. Some intimate things..will be include in this chapter..

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.. 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.. 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯.."

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Blue Lock..?" You muttered out while staring at the letter.

As, on the other hand was a cup of tea as you take sips.

"Hmm.." You thought for a moment until, you feel someone leaned onto your shoulder as the person hugged you as their hands intertwine with your left hand where the pink string glowed a bit.

"Y/n~ why did you woke up..~" said the person as they snuggled onto your neck as you chuckle to yourself keeping down the cup.

As the hand went on their hair as they snuggle more on to you.

"Come on.. Sei, you can't fall asleep.. again"

"I want.. To.. " he mumble as his voice become quieter .

"Sei?"

".."

You sighed about to move out from the hugged from behind, the male stopped you so.

"Lets.. Sleep.. Y/n... A nap? Hmm..."

"We can't... I have to go and buy dinner's grocery" you said about to leave yet, the boy still snuggle you more.

"Don't.. Go.." He mumble as he hugged your waist.

His face on staring at you, who awkwardly sighed.

"Come on.. Sei.. Let me g-"

He leaned and kissed you passionately, as you kissed back.

As both your tongue swirl within your mouth as you explore his mouth making him moan as you pushed him to floor.

Trapping him on the floor as you kissed his neck as his hands wrapped around your neck.

You stared at him as he stared back sighing tiredly.

You leaned closer as he leaned closer too, the string glowed brightly as it outshine the room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

"S-sei..."

"Sei?"

"Seishiro?"

"Oi! Nagi Seishiro!!"

The white hair male groanned out as he was been shook awake.

His lazy eyes stared at the e/c eye male who raised an eyebrow.

"Wake up you, lazy potato! Reo have called you 25 times in your phone!" You said sighing as he frowned at his dream been too realistic.

His eyes stared at your lips as you were talking about how he may have been murdered if you weren't his neighbour.

Since, you have his spare key, he gave it to you so, now you are in his room wake him up because he himself didn't picked up the phone and makes Reo to called up to you to asked about Seishiro.

He frowned more listening to you as he grasped your wrist before you leave.

"Ne... Y/n.. "

"Hmm?"

"Can I, kiss you?"

"No"

"..."

He frowned at you as his eyes lingered onto the pink dark string as he now can see clearly.

"But.. We are soulmate.."

You were silent as he let himself cling onto you back hugging you.

"Y/n.."

"Yeah?"

"Why.. Can't I kissed you?"

".."

Seishiro sighed as he let you carry him out of the room to where REO have told him to go.

Before that you did his hair and told him to dress up but he refused.

And now you were the one putting him in his casual clothes.. As he was using only boxer sleeping.

He stare never left your formed as he still stared at your actions.

"Can't we get marry?"

"Huh?"

"We are already 18.. Since we are soulmate we should get married!" Said Seishiro staring at you as you awkwardly smile.

"I'm.. Still telling you.. Sei.. We.. Arent-"

You were silent by his hand who covered your mouth as he leaned close to you.

"We are and nothing change it"

".."

You sighed, as he stood up about to leave as you were about to leave to your apartment to do your assignment.

".. Should We take another step?" Asked Seishiro as he close the door of his apparment room.

As you glance at him with raised eyebrow.

"Another.. what?"

"..step.."

"How-?"

You paused as he peck your right cheek as he leaned back a bit yet his face was still near.

"Kiss back.. won't you?"

".."

You sighed and was about to kiss his left cheek yet he move making you pecked his lips.

He softly smile and left leaving you sighing.

It wasn't your first kiss..

But You couldn't tell the happy Seishiro can you?.

▓❖▓❖▓❖▓❖▓❖▓❖▓❖▓❖▓

You stared at the letter sighing as The purple hair male leaned on your right side as Seishiro lean on your left.

"Oh! We all got the letter!" Said Reo happily as Seishiro nod smiling a bit as you smile back.

"Seems, like we all are going to the project, then" you said smiling as Reo and Seishiro side glance each other then at you.

"Yeah.. We are but you aren't leaving us alone alright!"

"Stick with us.. Okay?"

"..." You just nod sighing as they are quiet clingy over you.

Firstly, Seishiro is clingy because of Soulmate thin as Reo deny any formed of clinginess towards you.. Yet he is possessive of both you and Seishiro as a formed of Treasure.. Well not for you.. Maybe he.. Have different possessiveness towards you which you are slight aware of.

"Let's meet together in the morning, alright!"

"Alright/ bothersome.."

෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴෴

You were late.. You were ultra late as you run on you way.

'I should have not went to buy the new edition game play.. But who cares I finally got it after a long wait..' You thought to yourself smiling as you notice the building.

Your eyes landed onto a figure who stood at your way.

"Wait! Side away!" you shouted as you can't break your speed as the person turn to see your running formed as his eyes widen too.

"Ah!" He gasp in shocked as both of you clashed onto each other.

You were ontop of the smaller male as his blue eyes stared at you back in shocked so did for you.

As both of your lips were clashed onto each other.

*badum*

'What was that..' You thought to yourself in shocked at your beating heart.

"..that's kinda gay.." Aid another voice as you back away quickly from the fallen male who was helped up by the other.

You stare at them both.

"Oh? Aren't you Aida Y/n!"

"Ryousuke Kira?!"

As the male awkwardly laughed the blue hair male stood frozen as you apologise for clashing onto him akwardly rubbing your neck.

"Ah.. Its al-alright" he said as you smile at him and outstretched your hand to him.

"I'm Aida Y/n" you said as he slowly take yours.

"I-Isagi Yoichi!"

As you blink twice at the handshake as Yoichi tilted his head to side a bit confused too.

As you both stare at each other again as you both let go of each other hand awkwardly.

'What was that.. Did I just imagine a red string..?' You both thought smiling awkwardly at each other.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soulmate strings can be bounded again.. If the broken soulmate.. Fall in love with another.

The soulmate string formed again.. If they started to fall in love with the person... They feel something.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But... It only caused others to be more jealouse to the new soulmate string haver.

As they all want one..

And if the broken soulmate found another.. They become jealouse.. Especially the ...one who love the person.. The broken soulmate..

.
.
...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- that's all good day/night..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Blue lock additional info.

*Nagi started to have strange realistic dreams of you which... Are ... You know... Smutty?*

*y/n.. still doesn't know what pink string really means...

*Bachiru and you still keep contact to each other

*Kunigami and you have lost contact over the years...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 934 14
in which 300 high school students aged between 15 and 18 are embarked on a project that was launched in japan to create the best soccer player. Or In...
68.7K 2.5K 32
"..we never met.." L/n Y/n, she was just someone whose entire existence disappear like thin air. And she never met her soulmate in person. ----- Yand...
53.9K 1.2K 22
BLUE LOCK BACHIRA X FEM! READER STORY **THIS IS A 18+ STORY, NO MINORS ** THIS IS SMUT SMUT AND MORE SMUT😮‍💨 The characters are from Blue Lock but...
30.5K 1.4K 15
❝𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 ❞ ◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ bllk x femreader discontinued bcz i...