Kennedy Lord | Dance Moms

By spicy_girls_fr

Kennedy Lord is 7 years old and she loves to dance for Abby at Abby lee dance company. Join her and her danc... More

Season 1 πŸ’›
1.1 The Competition Begins
1.2 Wildly Inappropriate
1.3 Cheerleader Blues
1.5 When Stars Collide
1.6 Dying to Dance
1.7 She's A Fighter
1.8 Love On The Dance Floor
1.9 From Ballerinas to Showgirls
1.10 Cathy Brings It On!
1.11 It All Ends Here
1.12 There's Only One Star
Season 2 πŸ’›
2.1 Everyone's Replaceable
2.2 Return of Candy Apples
2.3 Brooke's Turning Point
2.4 No One Likes A Bully
2.5 Brooke's Back
2.6 Jill Goes On a Rampage
2.7 Bullets and Ballet
2.8 Runaway Mom

1.4 Stealing the Show

503 4 1
By spicy_girls_fr

"Let's talk about, starbound competition. Can we have a round of applause, whooo" Miss Abby said and we all started clapping.

"Okay, so, Brooke, you blew them away, the people sitting around me, were in awe when you did your hand stand twist. But why all the drama with the hip?"

"I knew that Brooke was really hurt and not faking it because when we would usually stretch she would be in pain and sometimes start crying"

"If you are seriously injured, you don't need to go to your mother, or, get everyone worked up, you come to me, and that needs to be clear, yes?" Brooke just nodded her head.

"I want to talk about this weeks competition" Miss Abby said and she turned the board around to see the pyramid.

Brooke
Kennedy, Maddie, Chloe
Nia, Paige, Mackenzie, Vivi-Anne

"Do you see there's somebody new on top?" Miss Abby asked, I was sitting next to Brooke so I gave her a hug because she was on top of the pyramid.

"Yes, Brooke, you are here because of your performance. You worked through an injury, you did what you had to do, you were a team player." Miss Abby said to Brooke who was smiling.

"You are getting a solo this weekend. Alright, Chloe, Maddie, Kennedy, you are also getting solos." Miss Abby said and I smiled big to my mom who was smiling back at me.

"The bottom row, what am I supposed to do with you four, you need to step it up, you need to get your butts back into class, and start working on your technique. And you know what, since we're in Pittsburg this weekend, I'm gonna give every single one of you a solo." Miss Abby said and then the moms clapped making us kids clap.

"That's a lot of solos"

"Moms it's gonna be a busy week, I expect them to be amazing. Do you understand?" We all nodded to answer her.

"Yes? Sit up straight" so we all were quick to straighten our backs.

"Ladies, let's go" she said and we all stood up.

I was told to go to Studio D with Gianna who was gonna help me choreograph my new dance.

My Solo this week is called 'Ice Cream' and it's a Acro dance and I'm so excited to preform it.

Gianna helped me with half of my solo and then she had to help someone else so I went into dancer den where all the other girls are and I mucked around with them until Miss Abby called for me and told me that we're gonna go through my solo.

***

The girls and I are now in a acro class which is good for me because I am doing an acro solo. Melissa came in while we were doing it and said something making the class finish.

Turns out the moms weren't happy with how much rehearsal time we had for our solos, I think I'll be fine, though I can't speak for the other girls.

***
Competition day

It's currently 6:00am and we are at the studio bright and early to get the bus.

"Come on girls! Let's go!" Miss Abby calls out as I get out of the car, I run around to the back of the car where my mom is taking out my suitcase. I grab it and run over to miss Abby.

"You ready?" She asked me and I nod my head.

I get on the bus and see most of the girls already here and I make my way over to Brooke who is sitting alone and I sit next to her.

***

Once we arrive at the competition, my mom takes my suitcase for me and Brooke holds my hand as we're walking through the building.

Once we all get into the dressing rooms it was straightaway time to get ready.

My mom sat me down on the chair as she did my hair and then my makeup. Then miss Abby had us all spread out to stretch.

I then got into my costume with my moms help then put on my company jumper. I did a few tricks to see if I could move and it was perfect.

The costume

My mom then took my hand and we went to the audience to watch Maddie do one of her solos which was tap.

"Please welcome Maddie" we all cheered as she made an appearance on stage.

Up next was MacKenzie, she was in a mouse costume and looked so cute.

Then it was my turn to dance and I was so excited. "Up next we have Kennedy doing 'Ice cream' I walk on stage and I heard everyone clap.

Now it's Vivi-Anne's turn and she's doing her bumblebee solo she was supposed to do last week before her mom changed it.

Next up is Brooke, and surprise surprise, Vivi and Cathy left.

Next up was Nia.

Next up is Paige.

Paige forgot her solo, I felt so bad that I went to her backstage and gave her a big hug.

"You did so good, don't worry, it happens to all of us" I tell her as she cry's into my shoulder. Then Kelly came and Paige let me go to hug her mom.  I felt so bad for her.

Next up is Maddie preforming cry again.

Then Chloe.

Now it was time for awards, we all sat together on stage and waited for them to call out the winners.

Chloe got 4th place which I think is wrong because she dance so beautifully. Brooke got 3rd. Nia got 5th. Paige did not place, and I got second leaving Maddie with first.

I don't think that's fair though because Maddie got 2 solos, I could have been 1st if she didn't do cry.

The girls and I ran through the hallway with our awards and I ran straight to my moms arms who was very proud of me.

Christie didn't look happy though, she was yelling to talk to Abby in the hallway and then she came into the dressing room.

They were getting in each others faces and screaming and my mom was trying to defuse the tension and trying to make them stop and I was getting scared and I couldn't help but cry. Brooke saw that and came over to comfort me.

What a day.

***

1067 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 33 19
Abby Lee Miller's 14 soon to be 15 year old son, Shane, helps her lead her studio, the Abby Lee Dance Company to the Dancing National Title, can they...
22K 319 109
Ahh a dance moms fan fiction 7 year old Alyce (Uh-lee-sss, guys not Alice) is super excited when she learns her dance studio is going to be on tv. Bu...
242K 3.6K 65
❝i am expecting you to be flawless❞ the weight of expectation gathered on your shoulders will forever be your downfall. β³Ή β³Ύ οΈ’βΈΌ ππ‘π€πƒπ˜ 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀�...
1.8K 12 24
In this alternative universe of the loud house. Watch as young 10 year old Lincoln Loud. Join his best friend Benjamin Kirby Tennyson on the journey...