The War Against Destiny

Από Ayaana_18

He fought, he fought until he got tired he couldn't handle it anymore the hate, the sympathy, scorned by his... Περισσότερα

~Prologue~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New one shot book
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22

Chapter 21

1.6K 84 12
Από Ayaana_18

Karn Radhikha and Rudra were near the border of Maratha Kingdom they were seated under a tree taking rest as it was extremley hot that day, so they all decided to take rest. Radhikha told she wants to roam around the forest so she took a guard along with her and went to see the forest.

When they heard another Chariot sound they turned to find Krishna and Balaram, Balaram always had a soft spot for Karn same goes for Rudra while Krishna, his admiration changed he no longer admired him. Krishna stopped the Chariot as he was the one driving it, and got down along with Balaram. Karn immediatley recognised Keshav who can forget his enchanting face. Both Rudra and Karn stood up to greet them. Rudra and Karn didnot bring many guards with them only 3 guards and 2 servants,

"Pranipat Vallabhi Naresh and Yuvaraj, " greeted Krishna and Balaram.

"Pranipat DwarakaNaresho, " said Rudra

"Keshav you are  DwarakaNaresh Krishna," Karn asked in a doubtful tone making Rudra realise that Krishna and Karn have already meet.

Rudra meet Balaram when he visited dwaraka to sign a trade treaty.

"Yes, but Dau here does most of the work," said Krishna.

Krishna's eyes held confusion as he was trying to recognise who was Rudra because in all the Mahabharat's that took place there was no character named Rudra. He could see the pain in Rudra's eyes when Rudra saw him, and he could sense his beloved Radha's  presence near him, which made him want to see her.

"Vallabhi Naresh can I speak with you,"said Krishna, Vallabhi Naresh's aura was very similar to Karn's.

"Sure, Karn please give Mahabali Balaram company while I talk to Dwarakanaresh Krishna," said Rudra,

To which Karn nodded and spoke with Balaram while both of them went inside the forest to talk to each other,

"Who are you? " Krishna questioned

"Rudra, King of Vallabhi," said Rudra.

"Lies, I despise lies tell me the truth," said Krishna in a deep and dark voice,

"I am being honest Ke .... Dwarakanaresh, " said Rudra, one could notice the pain his voice.

Before Krishna could say anything he noticed the Rudraraksh which Karn had worn making him realise that his soul sister Parashakthi, Devi Parvathi was protecting his identity from everyone no wonder he did not know who Rudra is, his soul sister knew about the restriction of power in his mortal body that made it easier for her to hide Rudra's existence.

"Rudra..... I know your identity is guarded by Devi Parvathi tell me who you are," asked Kanha staring into Rudra's eyes,

"I am the one who you betrayed," saying this Rudra started going back to the camp site.

"Wait," Krishna said having no choice but hold Rudra's shoulder with too much pressure to stop him.

"If you were afraid someone would hear our conversation no one will, tell me who you are, " asked Krishna

"Why are you so curious," questioned Rudra.

"Because you are changing everything," said Krishna his voice expressed confusion and anger that he didnot know what is happening in the story he wrote.

Before Rudra can answer he saw Devi Parvathi was there standing behind Krishna with a smile.

"Don't reveal who you are orelse you will lose what you gained," said Devi Parvathi with a smile Rudra blinked twice and Devi Parvathi's image had vanished.

"I am a nobody, a person who lost everything," said Rudra and he tried walking away,

"I won't leave you until you answer me Rudra," said Krishna.

"Don't " Rudra heard Devi Parvathi whisper.

"Tell me,"

"Don't,"

"Tell me,"

"Don't, "

Tell me,"

"Don't,"

"Tell me,"

"Don't, "

Tell me,"

"Don't,"

"Tell me,"

"Don't, "

"Stop it, " Rudra shouted he felt like he will go mad that's Rudra realised that Devi Parvathi had converted him into her pawn. They both think they can play games with him, no now he will play such a game that noone would have ever expected him to.

"You want to know who I am, then listen I am ..............." said Rudra and there was a long pause,

Krishna looked at him telling him to go ahead,

"I am not telling you who I am, Listen Krishna if you really want to know who I am then find it out yourself," said Rudra as he got out of Krishna's grip and left, he noticed Krishna's fingerprints on his shoulder he needed to get rid of them orelse Karn will go beserk. So using magic he hid the marks and left.

Krishna felt someone touch his shoulder he knew just by the touch who it was, "radha" the whisper was heard throughout the forest due to the silence.

With Karn,

Karn along with Balaram Dau were walking around when they found a group of Bandits lotting few travelers along with them there were 2 servant along with their families, they were about to interupt when one of the bandits held was seperated from his body, it was seperated by a metal Chakra, the Chakra was stuck in a wall when a woman wearing black attire which covered her entire body started beheading every bandit, not bothering that children were witnessing a brutal sight which could traumatize them forever.

Balaram and Karn felt that the woman was wrong why because no one in this world had the right to take another person's life. The bandits might be forced to steal they could have been given a second chance to improve not everything needed to be solved using the power of the blade.

The last bandit fell on the woman's feet since they were in hearing range they could hear what the conversation was.

"Please spare me Devi Janani," said The bandit holding Janani's feet,

"Have you ever heard me showing mercy," questioned Janani as she slaughtered his Head also.

Her clan had already warned the bandits thrice and gave them three chances for redemption by offering job some accepted the jobs and lived peaceful while others were left to Janani to handle.

"Devil," Janani heard a child whisper the child's parent shut her mouth,

Janani started walking towards that child when the child's parent said "Devi Janani please forgive this insolent child, she is my only daughter," said the child's parent, Janani showed her hand stopping the child's parent from speaking.

"Repeat what you said " was all Janani said her cold tone was enough to end shivers down everyone,

"Devil, you are a devil," the child said again, the mother tried to stop the child but on seeing Janani glare at her asking her to stop, the woman stopped.

"Shouldn't you thank me and call me your saviour for saving you from these bandits, shouldn't you be afraid that I might kill you for calling me a devil," asked Janani,

"One day or other I am going to Die so why fear something which is going to happen," the child asked,

"Child tell me do you want to become a warrior and fight for your mother land," asked Janani,

"Will that bring happiness to my family," asked the child

"It will, you will be paid well and your family will be provided with all comforts,"said Janani.

"Then I will," said the child,

"Your name,"

"Vaishali,"

Janani stood up and went near her horse and took out a leaf pamplet along  with a feather pen for which the ink was the bandit's blood and she wrote a reccomendation letter,

"Give this to the guards at the palace, they will provide your family with all the comforts and once your daughter reaches the right age she will begun her training" said Janani as she handed the letter to the mother.

Janani sat on her horse and left that place, Karn and Balaram also left from there Karn was remembering how she was the same woman whom he meet during Kala pradashan he knew all humans had some defect in them so did she, she was kind towards children but had no trust on adults that was obvious from her attitude.

"Janani," Karn whispered making Balaram smile he always had a soft spot for Karn and Janani, Janani a person whom he always treated as a sister, by poornima she will be free from that tryant, even now his blood boils thinking the man who made Janani so vunerable that she can't even face him without dropping to her knees.

When they came back to campsite Balaram was shocked to see Radha wasn't she supposed to be married to Ayan but how is this possible.

To be continued

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1M 34.2K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 57.5K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
156K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...