𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 πƒπ„π’πˆπ‘π„π’

By SEOKKBUTT

π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚ ━ 𝘫π˜ͺ𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘬. ❛I want to take you, baby. Right here, and right now.❜ 𝒂 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š οΏ½... More

- π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘳𝘰
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘰
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘴π˜ͺ𝘹𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘦π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘺

454 39 12
By SEOKKBUTT

Now, until the very end.
"How precious you are, Hobari."

When Hoseok enters their apartment, he is greeted with the delicious aroma of Korean stew. Without a doubt, Jimin has gotten a lot better with cooking these days, or at least, that's what this aroma tells. He smiles and lets his husband know of his arrival.

Quickly, he freshens himself up before paddling his way towards the kitchen. He smiles fondly as he sees Jimin's face which is fully concentrated on flipping the omelet in the pan. That's probably one of the side dishes for tonight.

He hugs Jimin from behind, making the latter almost jump in surprise. "The hell, baby!" He exclaims, "I almost threw the pan in the sink!"

Hoseok erupts in giggles, and it doesn't take long for Jimin to join.

After calming down a little, Jimin asks Hoseok about his day. The said male hums, "It was good! I had a great time with Taehyung."

"Did you, now?" Jimin questions, still a little invested in checking whether or not the omelet was cooked properly.

"Yes!" Hoseok replies enthusiastically. And then he went on about how he spent his day. Jimin, for his part, listened to him keenly, smiling and humming now and then [to let Hoseok know that he was listening to him] as he wraps up cooking the dinner.

Hoseok helps him set the table.

"Mm-hmm, presentation-wise, not bad, I must say." Hoseok comments, eyeing all the bowls full of dinner. Impatiently, he grabs the spoon and tastes every dish present on the table hurriedly. "Wow, you've leveled up a lot, taste-wise too."

Jimin just looks at Hoseok, smiling fondly at him. "Slow down a bit, baby. It's still very hot, you might end up burning your tongue and your mouth altogether."

"You should dig in, too," Hoseok says instead, mouth full of stew. "It's better when it's hot."

And it's what Jimin does, giggling at his husband's adorable behavior. "You're right, love," he says as soon as he takes a bite of his own, "I think calling myself a self-made chef wouldn't be wrong now." He jokes, to which Hoseok snorts.

Rolling his eyes, he says: "You're so narcissistic."

Jimin titters at that.

After a little while when Jimin is done with his dinner, he waits for Hoseok to get finished before talking about his day at work. "Hobari," he calls out, earning a hum from the said male, who is currently chugging down some water. "Baby, I haven't told you something..."

Hoseok frowns. "What have you not told me?"

"A business trip. I have no choice but to attend it."

The frown on Hoseok's face deepens. His heart beats faster, somehow feeling anxious to let Jimin go this time. Maybe it's because their wedding anniversary is approaching the coming week. He wishes this trip wouldn't hinder their plans.

"When is it?" Hoseok simply asks, biting down on his lower lip. "And for how long?"

"I have to leave in two days." Jimin mumbles, not meeting Hoseok's eyes. He couldn't bring himself to do it. "And it might last for a couple of weeks this time."

Hoseok closes his eyes. All of the happiness he has felt ever since he entered the apartment this night, or simply put the entire day, vanished away in a wink. "No... Jimin, you know what's coming up the next week, and-"

"Baby, I'm sorry! I tried talking to Seokjin hyung, telling him that I can't leave until the next two weeks. But he denied it; said that he cannot delay the trip any longer. And- and,"

He walks towards Hoseok's chair and lets him hug his waist whilst he strokes his hair. "And I'm so helpless. I know we had some plans. Heck, I prepared you a surprise, too! But alas, I'm afraid I can't show you that on time."

If only this trip could've been delayed. Or if only Jimin had enough time before leaving, he would carry out his plan even if it would mean celebrating the anniversary a few days earlier.

Hoseok sighs, feeling restless. He doesn't know why. He doesn't want Jimin to leave. Not when he had planned something for the both of them, as well.

"But, Jimin..." he wants to speak his heart out. But he knows that if he does, Jimin would feel worse for leaving Hoseok back despite being asked to stay. He hugs him tighter before saying: "It's okay. You don't have to worry. We could always celebrate when you're back!" He tries to sound unaffected, but Jimin knows he's anything but.

Jimin moves away a little so that he could cup Hoseok's face, and his heart shatters to witness his love crying silently. "Baby, please, don't cry. I'm sorry for making you cry over this stupid trip. I'll quickly call Seokjin and tell him I won't go. It's not worth it if it's hurting you."

Hoseok is quick to wipe the tears he didn't realize were formed. "I swear, it's okay. You don't have to do it."

"It's not okay!" Jimin stresses, "Just look at yourself."

"Ugh, stupid tears!" Hoseok mumbles. "I swear, you don't have to worry about me at all! It's just that... you know since our wedding anniversary is approaching, I thought we could spend some quality time together. But to learn that we wouldn't be able to do that out of nowhere kind of caught me off guard is all!"

The blond bends down to leave a kiss on Hoseok's forehead and then on both of his eyes. "How precious you are, Hobari." He says adoringly. "And how lucky am I, to have you as my husband."

He then plants his lips on Hoseok's to initiate a chaste kiss. Enough to let Hoseok know that he loves him with all his being and that he's thankful to have him as his partner.

"I promise to be back as soon as I finish the work there." He assures, thumbing Hoseok's wet cheeks. "And then we'll do everything we've ever wanted to. Sounds good?"

Wordlessly, Hoseok nods. "Could you at least take a leave for the next two days until you leave?" He then asks slowly.

Jimin tenses. "I left some work unfinished today, so I'm afraid I'll have to go to the company tomorrow." He purses his lips, feeling guilty. "But I'll take a day off the next day."

Hoseok sighs again, closing his eyes. "Okay..."

"Baby, while I'm gone tomorrow, could you please pack my bags for me? I don't want to waste my day packing my bags when I could utilize the time by spending it with you."

"No biggie. I'll get it done by tomorrow evening. How many pairs of clothes and shoes should I pack? You said you'd be there for a couple of weeks..."

Jimin gives it a thought. "Just pack five formal suits and a couple of tracksuits. I planned to do some shopping there for you, anyway. So I'll buy myself some new clothes, while I'm at it."

Nodding again, Hoseok hugs Jimin by his waist. "I'm gonna miss you. Your business trips were never too long. You barely went out for four or five days at most. So I'm not sure if I could handle being away from you for so long."

The standing male coos at that. "You're one adorable baby. How about this? I'll shower you with lots of love until the day I leave and make even more love to you when I arrive. Would that be enough for my needy baby?"

Instantly, there's a big smile on Hoseok's face. "Yes!"

And that night and the next, Jimin made love with Hoseok over and over again; slow and hard; soft but passionate. He whispered in his ears sweet nothings, told him how crazy in love he is with him. How he'd trade the world for him.

And Hoseok could never have been happier. Of course, he feels hollow since Jimin will be leaving in two days, but he tries to think about the time they'd get to spend together when he comes back home. Jimin promised him a romantic vacation, after all.

"I love you, Jimin-ie." He mumbles, looking at the sleepy figure on his stomach. They're both sticky with cum and sweat, but neither is bothered.

"Love you, too, Hobi hyung." Replies a sleepy Jimin, snuggling more toward Hoseok's chest as he unconsciously tightens his grip around his husband's waist. "So much."

wc: 1422 words.
Not proofread.
02-04-2023.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 4.7K 37
Hoseok wanted a sugar daddy so badly since he's bored and broke. But, he's mistakenly kidnapped by someone which turned his life upside down. A story...
2K 177 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...
2.4K 93 30
Two Males. Two sets of trauma. Will they be able to overcome their obstacles and pursue a relationship without the house of cards crumbling? ~Warning...
255K 2.9K 61
hehehheehhe πŸ”ž Requests are open Please check out my new story, The Untold!