A Guide To The ScaldWings

By -Dazzling_Raven-

The first guide to the ScaldWings in centuries, written by Regent Nereid - A fantribe I made! I wanted to sh... More

Introduction
Masterlist
basic info
appearance
Abilities
diet
habatat
Government
history
culture
trivia

health

2 0 0
By -Dazzling_Raven-

Weight: 1,500 - 2,000 pounds

Height: these guys are quite massive due to deep sea gigantism. They're much taller than a SkyWing, and far wider than a MudWing

Wingspan: Small. Their wings are slowly shrinking due to the ammount of time spent in the water, and some day they'll disappear

Strength: Quite strong. Each possess the strength to easily destroy a medium sized boulder, but strength can be trained with various exercises.

Speed: Varies per dragon, but they are all very fast swimmers, and can easily outswim their SeaWing brethren.

Flexibility: most have the flexibility of an intermediate acrobat.

Reaction Time: very quick.

Mutations/Potential Disabilities:

Some may be born without eyes. While not detrimental to the individual, it's a common enough occurrence that the ScaldWings have developed a system to aid the eyeless.

Glass body is a fairly rare condition in which a ScaldWing is born partially see through. This does not harm the individual, it just makes them rather unsettling to look at.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...