(BL) Helping the World and Pe...

By Uzuhan

Name : 兽世之济世安民 Author : 甲子亥 Status : Completed Lmao I found it!!! Traveling again, Yan Heng became a male who... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35 [END]

30

993 35 0
By Uzuhan

Chapter 30 Mutual Market

     The mutual market is scheduled to be held in the Qikai tribe in the second half of the first month of the dry season. It takes about 20 days to travel from Qidong to Qikai tribe.

     After discussion, the tribe finally decided that Yan Heng would lead the team, and Sacrifice Festival, elder Wan, witch doctor and 50 guards would form a team. As for An, it is the left-behind tribe.

     An has no objection to such an arrangement. After all, one of the three of them must stay in the tribe to take charge of daily affairs. As for why Ji was chosen, An said, if it wasn't for the sake of him being the patriarch, hehe.

     There are a lot of things to bring in the tribe, such as clay and finished clay pots, as well as iron ore, various agricultural tools and knives, fishing nets, etc., and finally all of them are filled into Yanheng’s space, which makes Yanheng sigh again for the convenience of the space.

     The day before his departure, Yan Heng sneaked into Ann's bathroom, but in the end he could only be pressed on the bed and demanded a lot, which made Yan Heng sigh fiercely, they were all females, This way Ji can let himself do whatever he wants, how can he become a stallion when he comes to An's place.

     In the end, the banquet stallion yelled with Ann's earlobe in his hands as he planted the seeds: "The seeds I planted today will bear fruit when I come back, let me see."

     In the early morning of the next day, at dawn, Yan Heng set off under the farewell of everyone. When they come back, it will be about two months.

     Yan Heng naturally sat on Ji's body, surrounded by the other males, and there were winged lions guarding the surroundings at any time, but no large herd of beasts would attack them.

     Everyone's food is hunted on the spot, and only some bacon and fish are stored in Yanheng's space. This is to avoid food reserves in case no food is caught.

     The rush along the way, Yan Heng was not bad, but the other males were not good, and the long-term bumps made everyone very tired. In desperation, Yan Heng and the others had no choice but to stop and prepare to rest for a while.

     The tribe camped at the foot of a mountain, not far away was a big river, and in the distance was a volcano. The vegetation on the mountain is luxuriant. Looking from a distance, it is smoky, like a fairyland.

     Ji took people to hunt. After Yan Heng and others pitched the tent and lit the fire, seeing that they hadn't come back, they thought of catching some fish for dinner at night. , This weather is not a good time for fishing. Immediately, Yan Hengxin happily took the elders and the others, each holding a fishing rod, to enjoy the sunset leisurely. When Ji and the others came back with their prey on their backs, Yan Heng and the others had already caught a lot of big fish.

     Naturally, Ji started the dinner. He pulled out a bunch of wild onions from the river, stuffed them into the belly of the big fish, sprinkled them with seasonings, put them next to the fire and turned them from time to time.

     Ji's craftsmanship is still so good, even in such a simple environment, after a full meal, everyone who was tired had already gone to bed, and Yan Heng was about to get up when Ji grabbed the corner of his clothes.

     Yan Heng rode on Ji's back, and after running wildly for a while, he came to a pile of rocks, and saw a pool of spring water under a boulder, with smog and a faint sulfur smell spreading from above, it turned out to be a hot spring! Yan Heng couldn't help laughing, he didn't expect that there would be a hot spring here.

     Surrounded by warm spring water, Yan Heng couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. Looking at Ji on the opposite side, Yan Heng thought, he has been busy on the road for the past few days, and now he can stretch his muscles and bones.

     Ji squinted his eyes, and the slow flow of spring water at a suitable temperature brought him an unparalleled sense of comfort. Suddenly, a rapid breath appeared next to his ear, and then he was hugged by Yan Heng. His buttocks were tightly held and rubbed by the man, and Ji pushed the man away subconsciously, but he was hugged even tighter, only to hear the man teasingly say in his ear: "Didn't you bring me here just to Is this the case?" Then he bit the little red fruit.

     Ji subconsciously put his arms around Yan Heng's neck, squinted his eyes, and followed Yan Heng's movements to stick it, um, didn't he think about it?

     It was already late at night when the two came back, and the night watchmen in the tribe saw Yan Heng and the two coming out of the dense forest, and they smiled so ambiguously. Yan Heng had developed a cheeky face, rubbed his nose and smiled, Ji couldn't do it anymore, coughed and said, "Why are you laughing, I don't go back to patrol." It's just that the pink at the tip of his ear betrayed his heart. real thoughts.

     Early the next morning, a group of people started their journey. Seven days later, Yan Heng and the others finally arrived outside the gate of the Kaikai Tribe.

     The Kaikai tribe is a huge tribe of 1,500 orcs. The beast is a leopard, and it is located in a basin. Trade fairs have always been held here. When Yan Heng arrived, the mutual market had already started.

     Hearing the arrival of Yan Heng and others, people from the Qikai tribe came up to welcome them one after another. It seems that the beast god also notified them.

     The people of the Kaikai Tribe received a message from the Beast God at the very beginning. Under the beating of the Beast God, they naturally took this matter to heart, so when they heard Yan Heng and others coming, they naturally came out to greet them .

     The leader is the patriarch of the Qikai Tribe: "Welcome the messenger to come to participate in the exchange. I am the Patriarch of the Qikai Tribe." This person smiled sincerely and looked harmless. Yan Heng didn't believe this Some people can control the stock market for so many years. Yan Heng can't control so much, anyway, he can't stay here for long.

     As the saying goes, do not hit the smiling face, Yan Heng smiled and replied: "I am Yan Heng, but I still have to trouble the patriarch to arrange a place for us to stay."

     "This is natural." Then he took Yan Heng and others to the place they arranged.

     After Yan Heng, Po and others discussed the specific time for displaying and teaching these objects, they left.

     The Qikai Tribe prepared a few Datong shops for Yan Heng and others. Compared with the neat and orderly houses in the Qidong Tribe, this place is indeed a bit rough. Everyone cleaned it up, and a few males slept alone. , and the rest are distributed in other rooms.

     A few people were arranged to stay behind, and Yan Heng and the others planned to go to the mutual market to have a look.

     The Kaikai tribe has specially designated a large area for the mutual market. There are about a hundred tribes participating in the mutual market each time, and they are basically large tribes. Small tribes generally cannot find people, and they are busy storing The food in the snow season is gone, and some tribes that are a little bit far away are naturally unwilling to make a long-distance raid, and they will choose to open a small exchange market by themselves. However, there are very few people like Yanheng who have nearly 55 people, and most of the tribes have only a dozen or so people.

     Even so, the Kaikai tribe couldn't arrange so many people. There were very few tribes like Yanheng who were directly arranged in the tribe. Most of the tribes camped directly on the mountains around the Kaikai tribe.

     There were people coming and going in the market, and Yan Heng took a rough look at the stalls of each tribe. Most of them were dry goods such as fruit trees, seeds, herbs, skins, mushrooms, etc., but there were some handmade products with low technical content. Some tribes actually set up food stalls directly, but these tribes are usually small tribes near the Kaikai tribe. The things that are used as a trading medium on the mutual market are generally animal skins.

     It wasn't until Yan Heng visited these stalls to his heart's content that he realized that he had separated from the people in the tribe belatedly. Yan Heng is not worried about his own safety.

     When walking further forward, he vaguely heard the words "female, expelled, shameless" from the people around him, Yan Heng frowned subconsciously.

     Looking away from the crowd, I saw a pair of people surrounding Ji, one of whom was scolding Ji loudly. Yan Heng was immediately angry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 3K 23
Zack William, A man who is living everyone's dream. An Attractive face that could compare to gods and richest that could make you live luxuriously fo...
63K 1.7K 60
Marshal Became Pregnant After Marrying Professor O 娶了o教授后元帅怀孕了 Author: 蝴蝶公爵 Status: 60 Chapters Description Chu Rui found out that his newlywed partn...
5.9K 995 27
မတူညီမှုတွေများစွာနဲ့ သူတို့နှစ်ယောက် ကိုးကွယ်ယုံကြည်မှု Strong believer.......Irreligious စားသောက်မှုပုံစံ Vegetarian.......Meatatarian ဒါတွေက...
225 103 4
George and Sophia were classmate for years both liked each other but never confessed but there is saying that "one side love is more beautiful" , on...