(BL) Helping the World and Pe...

By Uzuhan

Name : 兽世之济世安民 Author : 甲子亥 Status : Completed Lmao I found it!!! Traveling again, Yan Heng became a male who... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 [END]

21

1.2K 45 0
By Uzuhan

Yan Heng didn't know what to say, and the atmosphere around him suddenly became weird.

     Gu is not willing to get entangled in this matter now, so he hastily changed the topic: "Heng, we heard some rumors from the people in the tribe." As he spoke, he glanced at An again, and An heard him say this. Now is not the time to dwell on this topic any longer. He nodded slightly to Gu.

     Gu continued: "I heard that the person who pushed me off the cliff was Mo."

     "That's true." Yan Heng said frankly.

     "Then about your parents back then—" Ann hesitated for a moment, but still asked.

     Yan Heng interrupted him immediately, "In this matter, those rumors are the truth." Yan Heng looked solemn, and his words revealed determination and hatred. When it came to the death of the parents of the original body, the hatred left by the previous body to Yan Heng broke out again.

     "Then what are you going to do?" Ann asked subconsciously.

     "Just wait and see!"

     The rumors all over the sky made them flustered for a while, and some people even asked them about the real situation back then. He could only refute these rumors pretending to be calm because he was the patriarch. In order to deal with Yan Heng's tricks, they can naturally say to the people in the tribe: "Heng must want the people in the tribe to doubt me and ruin my reputation. In this way, he can take over the tribe? Didn't expect us After raising him for more than ten years, he was framed like this in the end."

     Hearing them say this, the people in the tribe are also wavering, but the seeds of doubt have been planted. Just wait for a day to take root and germinate.

     They hate Yan Heng and Gu extremely now, resent why Yan Heng didn't just die after being expelled from the tribe, and now come to harm them, why change the name so that they never associate the messenger of the beast god with Heng , Let them deliver themselves to Yan Heng. And Gu, why did you persuade them to come here for help, causing them to fall into Yan Heng's hands now.

     Now they can only take one step at a time.

     At this time, people from Qidong Tribe came over and said to them, "Patriarch Qian, our patriarch invites some of you to come over."

     The people around all looked over immediately, and countless gazes fell on them, which made them nervous, but they still stood up pretending to be calm and followed them out.

     The place where Yan Heng saw them was the tribe's newly built office, and a few people came in. The door was slammed shut, and Yan Hengduan was seen sitting on top, surrounded by many guards. Yan Heng sneered and said: "Patriarch Gan, Father Jie, by the way, and my good brother Mo, long time no see."

     "Heng, did you release those rumors? Didn't you do this to make us bad reputation, so that you can merge the Yuanshan tribe into your Qidong tribe?" The person who had endured for decades by the side of his predecessor, Xiongfu. He was determined not to admit to the things he had done.

     "We raised you for so many years, why did you treat us like this." Gan almost hissed out.

     "Oh, then do you dare to say that I did what happened to Gu back then?" Yan Heng said calmly.

     Those few traitors have already admitted this matter, no matter how much they can refute it, there is no way to refute it. Under the rascal, Mo said with regret on his face: "Yes, I did do what happened back then, but I was too scared at the time, I was afraid that I would be expelled from the tribe, I was confused for a moment, I am sorry you."

     "We didn't expect that the situation back then was like this. We misunderstood you."

     Fine, admitted one. "But have you forgotten what you said when I was expelled from the tribe?" Yan Heng looked at their attitude with cold eyes.

     "Those words were just to inspire your fighting spirit, so I said that on purpose. After all, you must have been disheartened at the time, and I just said this to give you the confidence to live." This is what they have already said. The excuses they thought up were just rhetoric, and they had no real evidence to prove it.

     "No one else knows whether you have done these things, but the Beast God must know. Tell me, do I believe in you or the Beast God." Saying this, Yan Heng pulled out the bayonet on his waist and slowly walk up to them.

     When they heard what Yan Heng said, their hearts tensed up. "I dare to swear, I never did anything to harm your male and female father." At this moment, he couldn't control so much anymore. Said in a panic.

     "I don't care if you swear or not, anyway, the Beast God has told me the truth, take them down." Yan Heng said to the guards.

     The three of them panicked when they heard that Yan Heng was about to make a move. They wanted to resist, but they were severely suppressed by the guards.

     Yan Heng said slowly: "Since you are in my hands now, I can't let you go." As he spoke, he stabbed Mo's thigh with a bayonet and then withdrew it. The severe pain caused him to experience several times passed out. His mouth was tightly covered, and all he could hear was his painful sobs. But severely suppressed the other two. No, according to their plan, how dare Yan Heng treat them like this.

     "Aren't you afraid of the resentment of the clansmen if you do this? I am also the clan leader of the Yuanshan Tribe." Seeing Yan Heng approaching him with a knife, he said in a panic.

     "Am I still the emissary of the beast god? I'll kill you. At best, it's just that the people in the remote mountain tribe are dissatisfied. What else can they do? Don't forget, they are all supported by me now." This sentence is not only to say What is told to them is also said to be heard by outsiders.

     He also heard Yan Heng say to Jie and Mo: "Now I will give you a choice. Whoever tells you what happened back then in detail, I can give him a chance to live. Remember, there is only one person."

     Gan understood Yan Heng's strategy in an instant, and was about to shout out loudly, but his mouth was stuffed with animal skin by the person next to him. Even so, he still shook his head violently at the two of them.

     Yan Heng didn't care so much, he took the bayonet and cut Mo's neck. Mo couldn't hold on any longer, and hurriedly said: "I know, I said, as long as you let me go."

     Jie, who was about to say no, was also covered by someone. Mo naturally knew what happened back then. Jie had told him about this incident as his pride in his life. When life and death were at stake, he couldn't care about anything anymore, so he stumbled and told these things one by one.

     "I'm done talking. Father Xiong told me all of these. What you said will let me go." Mo said hastily.

     Yan Heng finally smiled: "I did say that I would let you go, but you see if they will let you go."

     Speaking of the door being pushed open, people from the distant mountain tribe were exposed behind him. Since the end, these people he arranged have been listening carefully outside the door?

     Seeing this, the three of them showed desperate expressions. They knew that everything was over.

     Seeing a few people being escorted down, Yan Heng breathed a sigh of relief, the matter was finally over.

     Yan Heng could have attacked them directly, but the reason why he made such a detour was indeed for the popular support of the Yuanshan tribe. If you do it directly, it's like doing it for the remote mountain tribe. Without direct evidence, you can't explain the problem. The behavior of the predecessor is well known, and everyone will only think that Yan Heng relied on his own Messenger of the Beast God, so they just bully others. Only by making them realize their nature fundamentally, can they be justified by dealing with them themselves.

     I have released rumors from the very beginning, first to let them mess themselves up, if they were directly pressed, I am afraid that these people would not open their mouths no matter what, but fortunately those few orcs directly admitted that they framed Yan Heng back then. It gave them the most direct blow.

     Yan Heng, an old fox like Gan, knew that he couldn't open his mouth no matter what, so Yan Heng hit Mo's body from the beginning, so he stabbed Mo viciously at the beginning and then gave him invisible Bringing psychological pressure, and then threatening him a little bit, he will naturally leak the truth.

     In this way, as the son of the former patriarch, it is only natural to take over the Yuanshan tribe now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.1K 34
(Male Emily) Charlotte Van Dort is getting married to Son of Everglot (Victor) but when she messed up the wedding vows during the rehearsal she goes...
124K 6.2K 32
Highest ranking: #3 gayxgay - update: #34 gayxgay Status: Ongoing Short Title: ARAWACIBEF Alternate Title: 怀崽跑路后我成了万人宠 Author: 招财的猞猁 ================...
1.6M 95.8K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3K 57 6
Y/N:Just apologise. Tae:Never. Y/N:Why are you so stubborn? Tae:I would rather jump of a cliff than apologise to you. I hate you. Suddenly, the atmos...