(BL) Helping the World and Pe...

By Uzuhan

Name : 兽世之济世安民 Author : 甲子亥 Status : Completed Lmao I found it!!! Traveling again, Yan Heng became a male who... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 [END]

18

1.3K 49 5
By Uzuhan

The snow season is coming, and everything in the tribe is going on as Yanheng expected.

     Yan Heng was still dawdling on the bed, not wanting to get up. Ji looked helpless, allowing the other party to confine him in his arms like a pillow.

     All I heard was a sudden burst of noise from outside, "The beast tide, the beast tide is attacking the tribe."

     There was a hasty knock on the door. Yan Heng and Ji got up immediately, put on their clothes in a hurry, and when they opened the door, they heard a panting voice: "Patriarch, leader, hurry up, the beast horde is attacking the tribe."

     Yan Heng and Ji hurried towards the city wall. Both of them had serious faces.

     On the city wall, Juehe Lake is already organizing manpower to resist the beast swarm. Before the snow season, stones were piled up on the city wall to prevent the beast swarm. Now it is just in use. The orcs with wings are flying far away in the sky, waiting for the opportunity And move. Those without wings threw stones directly on the city wall. The city wall is very good at blocking the footsteps of the beasts. There was a tense atmosphere all around.

     Yan Heng looked out from the city wall, and the wild beasts in front of him hit the wall again and again, and the damage caused by the stones to the wild beasts was not as serious as Yan Heng expected. There are only a handful of beasts that can be smashed to death at once.

     Yan Heng immediately took out his rifle from the space, kept an eye on the big beast, and waited for an opportunity to shoot. Stones and orcs basically can't hurt them. He can only rely on Yanheng's gun.

     As time passed bit by bit, more and more corpses piled up under the corner of the wall, gradually approaching the wall, and the beasts behind were still endless. There was already a slight smell of blood in the air. Waves of wild beasts rushed towards the wall, bringing invisible pressure to everyone. The atmosphere is getting more and more oppressive.

     Even after paying such a high price, these beasts still didn't give up. Seeing the beasts, they rushed up the wall.

     "The male retreats to the altar." Only Ji shouted loudly. The males around were captured by the guards one after another, and they were sent down the fence in an orderly manner amidst the males' cursing, and told them: "Only if you are safe, can we repel the beast tide with all our strength."

     The males also fell silent when they heard such words, knowing that staying here would only be a burden to them, so they all walked towards the altar silently.

     Yan Heng, who was still looking for opportunities, was also caught by Ji, staring into his eyes and said: "You go down too, the beast is about to attack."

     Yan Heng looked at the beast that was getting closer, and nodded silently: "Okay. Pay attention to your own safety. If you come back and find that you are injured, I will definitely not spare you." Yan Heng said viciously.

     "good."

     Hearing his promise, Yan Heng turned around and went down the fence. The room under the altar was closed and dark, and the people around were silent. The roars from the beasts outside hit Yan Heng's heart time and time again. I don't know how many orcs will lose their lives after this wave of beasts. A sense of powerlessness spread in Yan Heng's heart.

     They are out there desperately, but they stay in a safe place. The oppressed air circulates in the dark chamber.

     Yan Heng was extremely regretful, he obviously found the iron ore during the dry season, but because of the busyness at that time, he delayed the matter. If he had made some bows and arrows himself, they would not be fighting for their lives now.

     The roars outside became less and less, and the sense of powerlessness permeating everyone's hearts gradually dissipated, and finally there was a sound of footsteps outside, and everyone's hearts lit up, and Ji pushed the door in and said, "The beast tide has receded, everyone can go out .”

     When everyone left, Yan Heng hugged Ji, the strong smell of blood lingering from the tip of his nose made Yan Heng's face darken immediately: "Are you injured?" As he said that, he saw the wound on his arm.

     "It's okay, I just got caught accidentally." Covering the wound on his arm, Ji returned timidly. I should have dealt with it when I knew it was coming.

     "I'll go to the witch doctor later, why don't you go over and see how the clansmen are doing?" Ji said hurriedly, not knowing what Yan Heng would say to reproach him.

     Hearing what he said, Yan Heng suddenly became serious, and the tribal affairs were the most important. But still said: "Then you must treat the wound first."

     "good."

     The tribe is now in a mess, many houses have been washed away, and the corpses of beasts are everywhere. They rushed into the tribe shortly after Yan Heng left, and the orcs fought with them until most of the beasts were strangled. , they gradually receded.

     This time, nearly 20 orcs died in the battle of the beast tide, more than 150 people were injured, and 20 people were seriously injured, and nearly one-third of the casualties made Yan Heng feel a layer of gloom.

     But in the hearts of the other orcs, they were very happy. The beast tide formed by nearly 3,000 wild beasts, even if it happened in some large tribes, could not resist it, and would basically be destroyed by the beast tide.

     But now, this small tribe of my own has withstood such a large beast tide with only such a few casualties. Moreover, this beast tide left nearly 2000 corpses for the tribe.

     These leftover corpses can be eaten by the tribe for about four months, which means that the tribe can support themselves even if they don't go hunting before the next rainy season.

     The witch doctor is already bandaging the wounds of the injured orcs, and in the last month before the dry season, no one has already stocked up enough medicinal materials. After this beast swarm, outside of Qidong Falls, at least in this snow season, there will no longer be a large-scale beast swarm. So a lot of medicinal materials were used on these injured orcs without hesitation. Just hope they recover soon.

     The dead orcs were directly buried in a dense forest behind the tribe after discussions with Yan Heng, the elders and others. Yan Heng saw that these orcs who were obviously lively before turned into cold corpses in a blink of an eye. There is still a lot to do in the future.

     The damaged house has been repaired, and the uninjured orcs are cleaning up the corpses of the beasts in the tribe. After this war, the tribe has unprecedented harmony and a tacit understanding has been formed. After all, they are brothers who have experienced life and death together.

     There was too much meat cleaned up, Yan Heng planned to marinate most of the meat directly with salt and then smoke it into jerky for easy storage, and a small part was directly buried with snow. You can grab and eat now.

     The salt pond built by Yanheng has been enlarged several times. It's just that there is no sunlight to dry the salt in the snow season, so the only way to get table salt is to boil it.

     The curling smoke slowly rose from the tribe, which did not attract ferocious beasts, but attracted people that Yan Heng did not expect.

     The Yuanshan Tribe is here.

     The Yuanshan Tribe encountered beast hordes several times during this snow season. Although they were able to repel the beast hordes every time, the tribe also suffered serious losses. The original large tribe of nearly 1,100 people has now been downsized to less than 1,000, and only those with combat power are Less than 150 people.

     In the end, Gu, who has become a tribal priest, received instructions from the Beast God, asking them to find Yanheng. The Yuanshan Tribe, which was already mired in the quagmire, was naturally ecstatic when they received the guidance of the Beast God, so they appeared in front of Yan Heng.

     Yan Heng just wanted to say: Damn Beast God, you gave me another big trouble.

     The beast god above the nine heavens said: If I don't throw them in front of you, how can you avenge your predecessors.

     Yan Heng looked at Qian, Jie and the others in the crowd with incomparably dark eyes, the emotions left over from his previous life were fully exposed at this moment, and they had already arrived at his door without him looking for them.

     But the people of the Qishan tribe couldn't help worrying, they didn't expect that the messenger of the beast god was actually Heng who was driven out of the tribe by himself and others, so would Yan Heng take them in? Thinking of this, everyone dared not look at Yan Heng again.

     Gan Hejie was terrified. He didn't expect that he, who was in trouble, would fall directly into Heng's hands. When they drove Heng out of the tribe, they told him everything.

     The only calm person in the tribe is An. He looked at the calm and sharp person in front of him. Is this the domineering, rebellious Heng in his memory?

     Yan Heng noticed the only gaze in the crowd, and when he looked up, he saw a man who was a head taller than himself, with a sharp and sharp face; the slanting sword eyebrows, black and deep eyes, and thin lips that were pursed lightly. A scar at the corner of the eyebrow deeply damaged this beauty, but also added a trace of aloofness.

     The person in front of him is indeed known by Yan Heng, he is an unmarried female who was arranged for him by his original male father.

     Ji Ke couldn't bear to see the two continue to look at each other like this, so he couldn't help coughing lightly; "Ahem." The silence around him was instantly broken.

     Also pulled Yan Heng back from his thoughts: "The elders, please arrange board and lodging for them first."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 995 27
မတူညီမှုတွေများစွာနဲ့ သူတို့နှစ်ယောက် ကိုးကွယ်ယုံကြည်မှု Strong believer.......Irreligious စားသောက်မှုပုံစံ Vegetarian.......Meatatarian ဒါတွေက...
424K 23.7K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.3K 57 6
Y/N:Just apologise. Tae:Never. Y/N:Why are you so stubborn? Tae:I would rather jump of a cliff than apologise to you. I hate you. Suddenly, the atmos...
225 103 4
George and Sophia were classmate for years both liked each other but never confessed but there is saying that "one side love is more beautiful" , on...