Sweet temptations

By eclipwsez

The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, W... More

Characters
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Epilogue
Bonus chapter

4

4.2K 129 6
By eclipwsez

Maliah west

I've felt some way when I would see Rex. It's just something about him, he's very respectful and very well mannered.

After I get off my shift I'm going to Brooklyn with Enzo so we could see our family's.

I only have 20 minutes left until I clock out, finally. After the longest day.

Just as I assisted my last Costumer the door rung again. "Hey, Lia can you take this costumer really quick?" I asked and she nodded as I took off my apron.

"I will like for her to take my order." A deep raspy voice said making me stop in my tracks and turn around to see Rex tall figure.

His hands behind his back, his hair in a neat slick back, his expensive steamed suit and dress shoes.

"Never mind Lia, I'll take him." I softly said and gave her an apologetic smile and she nodded and returned a smile.

"What would you like Rex?" I asked as I looked up at him. "What do you recommend?" He asked me as he took off his black glasses revealing his blue-grey eyes.

I hummed and bit my bottom lip. "The cake pop is good."

"I'll have the cake pop then." He said as he maintained the eye contact but I broke it by going to retrieve his pink cake pop.

"Here." I softly said and handed the pink cake pop to him and he took it as he reached for his wallet but I shook my head.

"On me." I gave a small smile as he lowered his eyes and tilted his head. "You know I can't do that." He said as he took out the 100$ bill and discreetly slid it too me but I pushed it back to him.

"Take it." He demanded out and licked his lips revealing his black tongue piercing which was so attractive.

I shook my head no and refused the money making him close his eyes and gently leaned over the counter to whisper in my ear.

"If you don't take the money, I'll have to force you to take it and add more." He whispered in my ear before pulling away.

I gulped and quickly took the money making him smile and give a quick wink.

The door rung again making look at Enzo who looks like he's been through war. I snickered out as his hair was messy, his suit slightly messy.

"What the fuck happened to you?" I laughed out as I walked around the counter and sat on it.

"Language." Rex warned me making me vert my eyes to him and then slightly roll them. "Can I get a free ice coffee." Enzo huffed out and I squinted my eyes and shook my head before going around to make his ice coffee.

The door rung again making me roll my eyes. "We're closed." I huffed out and I heard two hands clap together making me look back to see the bartender dabbing up Rex.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to grab Enzo's coffee and hand it to him. "Where's my money?" I asked and took back the coffee.

"It's on me." The bartender said quickly and pulled out a 100$ bill making my mouth open slightly.

"This is only 5 dollars..." I lowly said, hesitant to take the money. "Principessa, someone is offering you triple the money that cost and your hesitant to take it? If I was you I would take it in a heartbeat." Rex said as he looked at Enzo and then glanced over at me.

I sighed and took the money and handed Enzo his coffee before slightly roll my eyes and turn around but a hand was caught on my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Quit the attitude and rolling eyes." Rex whispered in my ear as I stood in between his legs. I smacked his hand away but he grabbed my by the back of my shirt making me squeal out.

"Rex." I spat and looked back at him as he had his eyes lowered and a smirk. He licked his lips before he removed his hold from me. I looked at Enzo as he had a smirk on his face.

"Wipe that smirk off your face." I spat and flipped Rex and Enzo off at the same time and smiled.

"What are you both? In a toxic relationship?" Enzo opened up his mouth making me run my hands in my hair.

"Me." I pointed to myself, "him." I pointed at Rex. "Never going to happen, end of discussion." I spat making all 3 of them bust out a laugh.

They are getting on my left ass cheek.

"You all can leave." I said with a attitude making them all lower their eyes at me. "Excuse me." Enzo said as he tilted his head.

"I didn't stutter, I have to clock out and meet someone so bye." I said with a smile and walked in the back to clock out.

Once I walked back in the front they were still having conversations with eachother. I sighed heavily and collected my things so I could walk out but Rex grabbed a hold of me by my waist.

"Why the attitude?" He softly asked me as his head was slightly tilted. "It's none of your business." I spat and tried to get out his hold but it was to strong.

"Stop it." His deep voice boomed making me stop and curse under my breath. "Can I drive you back to your place?" He asked and I shook my head nope.

"I drove today." I dryly said as I pointed to my light olive green Benz and he hummed before letting go of me.

I finally felt like I could breath. "Enzo, we have to go." I stated and he nodded making them both turn our way.

"We're visiting our families." Enzo spoke up as I held onto my apron and went to place it away.

Rex and the bartender man hummed at the same time. I glanced behind my shoulder to see Rex intensely looking at me before he looked forward.

Rex leaned off the counter and brushed off his suit as I approached them. "Me and Nico are going to get out of here, I'll speak to you later Principessa." He deeply said as he stood tall with his hands clamped infront of him.

He slowly approached me making my breathing fasten. He slowly grabbed my chin and stared down at me. His expensive cologne suffocated my nose.

He leaned in closer to my ear, "think about signing those papers, Principessa." He whispered in my ear as his breath made connect with my skin sending shivers down my body.

He pulled away and turned on his heels and walked out the door leaving me stuck and slowly turn my head towards Enzo who had a smirk on his face.

"He really is thirsty for you." Enzo said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off making him gasp and hold onto his heart.

-

"Hi mommy." I happily said as she opened the door. She gasped and quickly brought me into a hug but then gasped again from seen Enzo.

Enzo was like another child to my mother just how Enzo is like a brother to me.

"Enzo!" My mother happily said as she added Enzo into our hug making me giggle from our squish faces.

My mother pulled away. "How have my kiddos been?"

"The same ole." Enzo said as I agreed. My mother puckered her lips and hummed, "I hope you both haven't been acting out in Hamptons." My mother said as she squinted her eyes but mainly looked at Enzo making Enzo gasp.

"Oh no, me- never... that's miss girl." Enzo said as he pointed to me making me scrunch up my face.

"Oh hell no." I spat and my mother quickly plucked my ear making me squeal out in pain. "Mom!" I held onto my ear and squinted in pain as Enzo had a sly smirk on his face.

"Wipe that smirk off your lying ass face." I spat making my mother pluck me again making me take a step back from her.

"Mom this isn't fair." I stated and she rolled her eyes. "Cut it out, both of you. I want you to meet someone, specifically for Liah." My mother said as a smile formed on her face making me squint my eyes.

I looked over at Enzo and he shrugged but I could tell he wanted to go find out. "Mom, please don't tell me your trying to put me on with one of your friends son." I stated and she gave me the side eyes before turning her back towards us making me groan out.

I looked at Enzo who was holding into his laugh to the point he was turning red. "Hell just get it out." I spat and he didn't even hesitate.

He released a wheeze and slapped onto his thighs. "Man, I love your mom." He said before wiping the tears that escaped his eyes and walked inside the house.

I sighed and shook my head before scanning my surroundings but stopped at the 2 black cars that stood out.

Once I looked over in the direction they sped off quickly making me furrow my eyebrows but shrug it off.

-

I gave a awkward smile and waved my hand at the dark skin man who clearly didn't want to be here either.

He nodded his head as a form of a wave. I quickly went to sit by Enzo but my mother quickly sat next to Enzo leaving me no choice but to sit next to the man.

I released a soft sigh and sat right next to the man leaving my mom satisfied with a big ear to ear smile.

Enzo smiled to and clearly he was enjoying this. "Introduce your selfs." My mother said making me shake my head and stand up.

"Look mom, we're not kids okay. I would love to proper introduce myself but I do not want to be forced. Clearly the energy isn't here." I stated making the tall dark skin male stand up and agree.

"Ms. West, your daughter is very beautiful but I would love to treat her better than this. So, can I take you on a date or even lunch so I can properly introduce myself?" He asked as I nibbled on my bottom lip.

I rolled my eyes internally but gave a nod and a forced smile. "Sure why not, it wouldn't hurt." I softly said as he flashed a white smile.

He tucked his hands in his pockets as he stood tall. "Good, would tomorrow work for you?" He asked and I nodded as I tried to look for a emotion in his brown eyes.

"6 pm?" He said and I nodded my head again. "Great."

"Great." I repeated him as we both stared into eachother eyes but I quickly broke it and looked down.

He pulled out his phone and handed it too me making me furrow my eyebrows. "How am I going to keep contact with you, love?" He rasped out making me gulp and quickly placed my information in his phone.

I handed back his phone and he smiled. "I have to get going but it was nice meeting you..."

"Maliah but call me Liah." I softly said as I placed my hand in his. "Nice to meet you Liah... I'm Damien." He softly said and bit his bottom lip before exiting the room making my eyes widen.

"What the actual fuck." I whispered to myself.

"See, call me the match maker." My mother proudly said.

X

Votes, comments, thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 604 6
A collection of endless plots, never ending stories and untamed imagination. Enjoy! *Mature audiences only*
31.7K 945 31
This is not a romance. But along the way, they might find love.
4.4M 128K 46
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧�...
40.5K 2K 33
Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Girl finds out boy is last in line to a mafia legacy. All hell breaks loose.