(BL) Helping the World and Pe...

By Uzuhan

Name : 兽世之济世安民 Author : 甲子亥 Status : Completed Lmao I found it!!! Traveling again, Yan Heng became a male who... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35 [END]

09

2K 70 0
By Uzuhan

In the early morning of the next day, Yan Heng got up and pushed open the window, letting some sunlight into the house. The weather is just right for going out and looking for food.

     "Breakfast is ready, why don't you come out and have some?" Ji pushed open the door and said.

     "En." Yan Heng followed Ji into the cave, and when everyone saw Yan Heng coming in, they all greeted him with a smile. Today's breakfast was the wild dog that Yan Heng and Ji hunted and killed yesterday. Everyone praised the food cooked by Yan Heng yesterday, and today they learned how to cook a pot of dog meat. It's just that the seasoning is single, which can't match the fishy smell of dog meat. Yan Heng is not disgusted, after all, under such conditions, it is not bad to be able to eat these. As for the orcs, there is nothing to say.

     There were a total of 8 sick orcs, and they were all arranged in a corner of the cave. Because of his experience in the army in his previous life, Yan Heng had some experience in how to deal with the wounded. Six of them just had a common cold and fever, and the other two were bitten on their legs and waist. Fortunately, it is cold now and the wounds are not easy to deteriorate.

     Fortunately, Yan Heng found some herbal medicines before, which were just for prevention, but now they can be used. Yan Heng also taught everyone some simple common sense, such as boiling and drying animal skins for dressing wounds.

     After eating this simple breakfast, Ji led half of the orcs into the forest, mainly responsible for hunting and collecting fire trees. And Yan Heng led the other half of the orcs to go fishing. Lake and the others just stayed in the cave and took care of the sick orcs. After all, they are not as capable as Yanheng and the orcs.

     This is what everyone has discussed.

     Thinking of a large amount of edible food, Yan Heng immediately thought of the fish in the river. Although the orcs don't like to eat fish, it's up to you whether you like it or not. After all, it's best to fill your stomach. So when everyone heard that Yan Heng was able to catch enough fish, the orcs were very surprised and delighted.

     Although the orcs are strong and strong, they are on land after all, and they are absolutely powerless against fish in the water, so everyone was very surprised when Yan Heng said that he could catch fish.

     Yan Heng led everyone to dig up a large area of tough vines on the plain. Fortunately, this thing is evergreen all year round. Although everyone didn't understand the use of collecting tough vines, they all took action one after another. After a while, a lot of them will be picked up.

     Yan Heng actually doesn't know how to weave fishing nets, but Yan Heng knows the basic structure. So Yan Heng took a few people and tied them one by one, and finally twisted them together. After several adjustments, they finally made a giant pocket. Such a simple fishing net was woven.

     At this time, it was approaching noon, and Ji and the others had already agreed to come back in the evening, so everyone just had a simple meal, leaving only one orc in the house to guard the wounded, and Yan Heng led everyone to the river .

     The river was almost covered by a thick layer of ice. It can fully bear the weight of everyone.

     Jiao said, "Can this thing really catch fish?"

     Yan Heng replied with a smile: "Just watch! I said I can, and I will."

     Knowing that the beasts of these people were all lions and tigers, Yan Hengzhi made them transform into beasts, carefully cut a big hole in the ice with his paws, slowly lowered the fishing net, and made a special effort to turn them into beasts. There are a lot of corn kernels sprinkled in the fishing net, and then just wait slowly.

     Sure enough, after a period of time, fluctuations gradually appeared in the fishing net, and big fish jumped out of the water from time to time, and everyone's expressions gradually changed from nervousness to joy.

     "Get up." With Yan Heng's shout, everyone immediately gathered up the tough vines in their hands, and as the fishing net was retracted, more and more fish jumped out of the water. From time to time, fish quickly jumped out of the fishing net. Seeing the fish escaping one by one, everyone was even more anxious, wishing to gather up the rope in their hands immediately.

     When the fishing net was finally dragged onto the ice, there were no more than seven or eight fish caught in the net. Even if he only got these few fish, Yan Heng was satisfied. It is not bad to be able to catch so many fish with such a thing. After all, a fish weighs 50 catties?

     Yan Heng divided the orcs into three teams. One team continued to fish, and the other team was responsible for cleaning the scales and internal organs of the fish. After all, it would be inconvenient to do this directly in the cave. Yan Heng led a team of people to send the processed fish back to the place of residence.

     There is no way to put them in caves or houses, so they can only put them in the yard. Yan Heng led them to build an ice cave in the yard, and then covered the fish with layers of ice, so that at least the fish would be exposed to the snow. Before melting, there will not be too much fishy smell, which can avoid attracting wild animals.

     After tossing back and forth about ten times like this, one day passed, Yan Heng counted his spoils, and he had caught nearly 400 fish, and a small mountain had formed in the yard.

     However, Yan Heng also found that after several times of fishing, the number of fish that could be caught became less and less, and in the end some nets could not even catch any fish. It seems that relying on the fish in the river alone is not a long-term solution. plan.

     Yan Heng and the others slipped a few fish into the cave, and the males in the cave greeted them when they came back. Everyone saw their harvest, which meant that they could live relatively safely. Get through this snow season.

     Yan Heng smiled and said to them, "We'll eat this tonight."

     For cooking fish, the only seasoning that Yan Heng can add is salt, there is no way, Yan Heng has been busy building a house, looking for food, seasoning and so on. Yan Heng said that he never thought about it and had no time to collect it. When I saw the big pot in the corner, my eyes lit up, couldn't I add some pickles?

     When Yan Heng thought about it, he did it, opened the earthen jar, and suddenly a sour aroma wafted out, and the people from the lake saw it, and immediately surrounded them, seeing Yan Heng took out a handful of things from the earthen jar. Can't help asking: "Yan Heng, what is this thing! It smells so good."

     Yan Heng said: "This is pickles. It is made from various wild vegetables. It will be boiled in the fish later to ensure that it is delicious." Yan Heng did not have many pickles, so he only took out a little. Anyway, it would be nice to have a taste.

     Yan Heng chopped up the pickles and added them to the boiling fish. After a while, the sour and fresh fragrance wafted out. Several people smelled the smell and couldn't help swallowing.

     When the fish was almost ready, Ji and the others came back. As soon as I entered the door, I smelled a fragrance, and my stomach growled.

     Sure enough, they couldn't catch any prey in the snow season, so many of them went for a whole day, and only killed a few wild boars and wild dogs, which was nearly a thousand catties of meat. Fortunately, I brought back enough fire branches. Yan Heng also told them to bury the prey in the yard.

     Seeing a snow mountain piled up on the other side of the yard, he asked, "Is this the fish you caught?"

     Yan Heng thinks it's time for you to ask. At this time, when I went fishing with Yan Heng today, you told me in detail what Yan Heng and others had gained. I also want to help them show the fishing nets woven by everyone.

     I went out for a day today and only caught a little prey, so Ji was a little worried, so he had to hope that Yan Heng and the others would have a better harvest, but he never expected that Yan Heng would catch enough food easily, nothing compares to this Suddenly knowing that I will have a snow season with food, clothing and stability is joyful.

     Yan Heng saw that everyone was overjoyed and speechless, watched them cast grateful gazes at him, and said: "I just came up with some ideas, and it was you who really did it, so this achievement belongs to everyone."

     Although the orcs heard what Yan Heng said, everyone knew that it was actually brought by Yan Heng, and they all understood Yan Heng's role in it.

     Hu and the others rubbed Yan Heng into their chests fiercely, expressing their silent thanks.

     When everyone finally released Yan Heng, Yan Heng said: "Everyone has worked hard, let's eat first!"

     Sure enough, this meal of boiled fish with pickles was very popular with everyone. Although the amount of pickles was small, the fishy smell of the fish was basically covered up. It's just that many orcs said that it would be fine if the fish didn't have fishbone.

     The next day, the sky was filled with snowflakes again, and the days without sunshine were spent in the taste of fish. But not long after that day, the pickles in the earthen pot were eaten up. Yan Heng was okay, but the orcs who were already extremely sensitive to smells were miserable. For almost half of the snow season, they were consumed by the fishy smell. devastated. It's just that even though every orc was yelling that it was so bad and they didn't want to eat it anymore, they still couldn't stop their smiles. This snow season has not even come to the beast tide. Sick orcs are also cured.

     In this snow season, the people of the Qishan tribe have no settlements. In this snow season, they lost most of their tribe. In this snow season, they ran in the heavy snow and lost their way several times. In this snow season, they met Yan Heng. They suddenly had an intuition that after this snow season, they would never face severe cold and hunger again.

     After getting along for a period of time, Yan Heng has penetrated deeply into the interior of the Qishan tribe. He began to take things out of the space in front of Ji and others from time to time, but he never explained. He is slowly releasing his trust.

     After seeing him several times, everyone has been able to calmly accept Yan Heng's special ability. It's just that Yan Heng, who looked at Yan Heng, added a trace of awe from his previous kindness, and gradually everyone had a faint tendency to regard him as the backbone.

     The reason for this trend comes from Austria. Ao just recently joined the tribe. Before that, his original tribe priest had already spread the news that the messenger of the beast god had come to the land of the beastmen. Although he didn't know much about it, he saw so many things that he had never seen before. , and there is such a special power, it is natural to take it for granted that it is a supernatural power, and naturally they are willing to believe that Yan Heng is the messenger of the beast god. After all, this means that they have not been abandoned by the beast god.

     At that time and later, Yan Heng didn't know that everyone had regarded him as the messenger of the beast god at that time. Later, whenever Yan Heng thought of this, he couldn't help laughing. Who knew that what the orcs took for granted back then was actually true?

     When the stored fish and meat are about to be eaten, the snow season is finally over. The snow melted into water, gurgling into the creek. The sun shines into the house, bringing vitality and vitality.

     Yan Heng raised his hand to block the dazzling sunlight, looking forward to the days to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.8K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.9M 191K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.6M 97.4K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
225 103 4
George and Sophia were classmate for years both liked each other but never confessed but there is saying that "one side love is more beautiful" , on...