Whatever it Takes (Fate/Grand...

By JeanCrest8

Everything seemed normal again. Jean was living in Ireland, happily married and with a kid. However, she had... More

Prologue
Ch. 1: Chaldea's Last Master
Ch. 2: A Day Out
Ch. 3: Amends
Ch. 4: Kutha
Ch. 5: Travelling
Ch. 6: Tiamat
Ch. 7: Plans
Ch. 8: Ishtar
Ch. 9: Battle Wounds
Ch. 10: Layers of the Heart
Ch. 11: The King is Dead
Ch. 12: The Knight
Ch. 13: Time Is A Fickle Thing
Ch. 14: Confrontation
Ch. 15: Ideals and Wishes
Ch. 16: The Knight's Wish
Ch. 17: The Will
Ch. 18: Heroes Clash
Ch. 19: Noble Phantasm
Ch. 20: Uruk's Last Stand
Ch. 21: The Battle for the Underworld
Ch. 22: Forgiven
Ch. 23: Goodbye's Aren't Forever
Epilogue: The Journey

A/N It is done!!

99 2 14
By JeanCrest8

Hey Everyone!!

After many years. Many breaks. Many almost cancels. We finally did it. Jean Tohsaka's story is officially finished...I have no idea where I'm going from here...

Her entire Fate Story has been etched into my life since I was in Middle School. Here's the thing...I've been graduated for a year now...this story has gone through many rewrites. Many changes. Many many many brainstorm days. And a lot of writers block. But we did it. It's the end. We've made it. Please tell me what you guys thought of this trilogy because I put my heart into this...and many many hours of research...to bring this to you so I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.

Now I do have some things planned for the end of the book. One...here's the art of Ruler Jean that I created:

And now onto more...engaging matters. I am officially hosting a Q&A for this book series. Ask me anything, there was a lot that I had written down that did not make it into the story and I'm sure you guys probably have a fair few questions if any at all. So ask away.

Some new Ruler Jean Art!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 594 49
We all know the story of Kirei Kotomine as well as Gilgamesh but what if this time around.Much like Kiritsugu,Gilgamesh found a child and choose to t...
5.6K 145 8
Shirou Emiya who is the brother of his little sister, Illya had started to train in the ways of being a magus. He had decided to become one in order...
21.1K 611 35
(Y/N), embrace the darkness!!!! At Last!!!! I FEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was born in the New York City and he was become homeless little boy...
4.2K 98 18
She come from a world where everything was the opposite. Where King Arthur rules had succeeded and the tragedy of Camlan never existed, where legenda...