Luna Cherry

By esthersteel_

A bar. An Alpha. A Human Woman. She tries to run, he catches. He loves her, she hates him. Another one of t... More

1. oi cherry blossoms
2. falling for an alpha
3. a drunken hangover?
4. haha so totally married
5. i love to hate u
6. sweet syrup and sexy
7. dinner with a pack bang
8. i'm stubborn and i know it
9. kiss, mary, kill
10. drunk me isn't honest
11. here we go
12. let me prove it
13. willingly being the catch
14. levi and his wallet and me
15. oh, this is nice.
16. now i'm mad, but it's... fine?
17. oh no, here we go again
18. free woman before a mated one
20. a morning problem
21. a level head
22. bad with it
23. he loves you
24. put me down please
25. okay okay okay
26. yes alpha
27. one hundred percent!
28. cray mother-cray
29. lay with me
30. here we go
31. make love to me
32. thrums of pain
33. a young wife
34. a strangers goodwill
35. pain but safety
36. forgotten memories
37. sushi
38. woman
39. compassionate heart
40. finale
author note!

19. whoops she might be less terrifying

10.5K 328 17
By esthersteel_

Levi took that to heart, grabbing his cell and making a call before he fully exited the vehicle, "Alpha, you need me?"

"I expect Darrel Bloom found before nightfall. No matter what it takes."

"He crossed into other territory, Alpha." The other males calls back through the phone. I take the time to walk towards the bar, Levi following close behind in case I make a run for it.

"Get any sign off's you need. I'll have my cell on me. Whatever it takes, Jamal."

"Yes, Alpha."

The call ends, the Alpha himself looking at me with a shy smile, "It'll be handled."

"I didn't mean for you to set your boys on him, but..." I take a deep breath focusing on being positive, "It's much appreciated."

He seems surprised by my thanks, a pause in his step. I try to shove off the emotions that rise to my surface, the subtle warmth that comes over me. I can't let myself get swept under his umbrella of love and care. But why not? Once I'm actually divorced from that hell of a man, maybe...

No.

"Come on, you need a drink right?" He tugs at me with a smile, I nod grinning ear to ear.

"Maybe two!"

"My treat."

We bust through the doors, pack mates cheering at our entrance together. Levi's arm is wrapped around my waist, my hand on his chest. We probably look like a picture-perfect couple, actually happy. I see the wiggly eyebrows of Mary in the background my attention shifting to her. I give Levi one last pat, "Of course it's on you, I haven't been able to find my wallet since I got here!"

He presses a kiss on the side of my head shoving me towards the bar. My bright red cheeks greet Mary, her squeals taking over the bar, "Girl you two are spicy tonight! Something finally happening?"

"No, no. He is just being extra sweet, don't mind letting him sneak a kiss or two when I have a closet full of shoes." I mumble leaning into the bar. The bartender drops what he's doing running over to me.

"Luna?"

"Just call me Cherry, please." The bartender shakes his head.

"No can do, Luna. Alpha made it clear you are to be referred to by title unless ranked. I'm Holt, I own Death Hole." A calloused hand is reached out, I take it with a firm shake.

"I'll handle that later then. But thank you, Holt. Nice to meet you. May I get a double tequila diet? Short." He runs off grabbing it off the shelves before sliding it over to me.

"I'll make sure Alpha gets the tab later. Glad to have you back in the bar."

I smile taking a sip of my drink, the smooth tequila burning the back of my throat. This definitely doesn't taste cheap, however it's not my problem. As long as Levi is willing to take care of me I don't think I'll mind living my life. For the first time in a while, I feel as free as a bird whilst I am trapped in a cage. Such an ironic situation, I feel more alive when held close. I guess it all comes down to the company you keep.

Mary grabs my upper arm dragging me to a table, "Girl, you are not going to believe how work is handling without you."

"Please spill!"

"The lab is going crazy. There lead analyst just drops off the face of the earth to suddenly return in Paris no cares in the world. They are wondering where in the hell you got the money, as it wasn't from them." She cackles taking another swig of her drink, "I miss you though, your cubicle was filled with this bimbo. She runs her mouth twenty-four seven about her latest diet and how I need to dye my hair since it's not in season." She growls at the last part, shaking her drink slightly.

"Oh wow, didn't take long to replace me." My grumble is forced around the straw to take another long drink. The buzz behind my eyes starts to form from lack of food, thankfully. I want to be an easy drunk tonight. Mary continues to ramble about co-workers. Her simple gossip brings me from this fantasy world I have been tossed into, something I appreciate more than she could understand. Part of me clings to the normal and I heavily envy Mary for being able to balance both with grace.

"How do you do it?" I interrupt her rant about Stacey, a bitch in the office.

"Do what?"

"Handle being a wolf and working a human job?"

"Oh, that. Well... Since I'm unmated I have to provide for myself. Not that I mind, most mated women continue to work. The Alpha takes care of most our expenses himself, always making sure we have food on the table, but fun money? That's on us. However, I am one of the weird ones that wants to be pack focused. As Gamma and working full time, my life is planned to the minute and the burn out is real."

"Do you not get paid? To be the gamma or whatever?"

"It's an honor to hold rank in a pack. Being titled Gamma is more than enough payment. In the wolf world, I am one of the only females to hold true rank." She puffs her chest obviously proud of herself.

"And what does that mean?"

"Gamma is third to the Alpha. I'm his second right hand man. My personal responsibilities include monitoring warrior wolves, training schedules, maintaining equipment across the pack, and helping establish minor wolf order throughout the warriors themselves. If there's a battle, I'm the first they call on for advice and leadership. Like the Commander in Chief to the President in a way?"

"Wow that's badass!" The drinks getting to me, another male drops off a second. I grab it to chug as well. Mary blushes at my compliment.

"The second is called a Beta. You might have met Jackson around but not realized it. He sat across from me at dinner. His job is to manage pack relations between ourselves and other packs. He handles trades, new pack mates, and transfers." She coughs taking a shot that was set in front of her by an un-mated male, "But most importantly, if the Alpha was to be disabled, harmed, or have to leave for something like a honeymoon... he runs the pack in the Alpha's place."

"And if the beta is killed?"

"Then I would be temporary Alpha till the challenges."

Another shot, we throw it back together. The world starts to spin, "Challenges?"

She scuffs throwing her hands flat against the table, "Too many questions, come on, let's go shake our asses."

"Great idea." I mumble stumbling off the chair with her. Being drunk has become a personality trait for me, but it seems most wolfs indulge in one to many as well.

"No, we just have so much shit going on all the time, and this is one of the only ways we can let loose. Any other time our wolves keep us in constant check. When you shift, you'll fit right in." Did I say it aloud? Whatever, the information is cool.

Holt slides me another drink as I walk by. I give him a wiggle of my fingers in thanks, he just laughs me off eying the cramped dancefloor. My eyes catch the crystal blues of Levi's. His hands go white from gripping the table, my hips swaying left and right as we meld into the group of people.

Mary throws her ass against me, drink in hand. Our fingers twirl together as we drop together standing back up slowly. My body sways with the music, Mary matching my energy. She turns so our breasts press together keeping close when the music gets louder.

I bounce in a squat popping my ass out at the top, Mary cheers me on clapping her hands. She grabs a male, rubbing up against him. He very much appreciates it, joining her grind. Great my date left me. I look for a new dance partner, but the deep voice of my male fills the air around me, "I don't think so, Cherry."

"Always telling me what to do..." I finish off my drink handing it off to a random person. The liquid confidence burns through me as I press my ass into his front grinding as sensually as I can muster. I bend over, hands on my ankles. My ass keeps the movement as I slowly come back up to standing letting the back of my hand trail over his jeans. His hard on presses against my inner thigh, hands going around, one grips my inner thigh, the other flat against my stomach. I let my fingers lock behind his tattooed neck. Dropping my head into his neck was devilish of me as I pepper kisses along his chest. Our heights are vastly different, but even now I know it's the perfect difference. His hands can reach all the right places, my tongue able to lick all the most delectable spots.

"Cherry." He groans into my ear nibbling lightly. I force myself to breath, his proximity taking away any rational thoughts. When I get around him it's almost like taking another hit of the most intoxicating drug and fuck it's getting hard not to succumb to its temptation.

I flip around laying my hand over his jean covered dick, my other going over his chest. Levi's eyes go black, the wolf loving my touch, "You really shouldn't tell me what to do, Alpha."

"Fuck, baby." He meets me halfway our lips tangling in a battle of dominance. The taste of him, shit.

I break us apart first, the confidence starting to leave, "I need another drink."

"Yes you do." He walks me over to the bar, his hard on very visible. I glare at him, but he doesn't seem bothered.

"Wolves aren't private creatures. My hard on is a prideful thing, knowing I have a mate to cause such a stir of pleasure." He whispers against my ear, Holt pouring me another drink. I must be saying things aloud more and more, but is that really the worst thing? Actually, speaking my mind.

"If that's how it is, I dreamt of you fucking me over your desk last night." Levi's eyes bulging from his head, the bartender taking his leave quickly.

"You did what, love?"

"I dreamt of you bending me over in a sundress, lips against my shoulder blade as you railed me over that wooden desk of yours. My lips screamed your name, nothing holding me back as you pleasured me to the stars. It wasn't until you pulled my hair putting me on the edge of my orgasm that I finally woke up." I take a glance at my drink, half of it missing. Oh, we're that drunk.

"Cherry, what tongue of yours." He moans. I keep going.

"The dream didn't let me finish, but laying that bed this morning, you sleeping soundly... I was able to slip my fingers into my panties..."

"Keep going, Cherry, and you'll be fucked in the bed of my truck."

"Make me stop, Levi. Show me that my dream can be a reality." The liquor hits hard, my body falling into his.

"Are these your thoughts? You're real thoughts?"

"I believe you get me drunk so I'll tell you my secrets," He doesn't deny, but my brain doesn't process anything still running a million a minute, "But yes, Levi. All I think about is how amazing it would be to lay down and let you taste every inch of my skin. I let myself imagine how happy I would be to be spoiled by you and loved. It's become my entire being."

"And yet you don't want to be a wolf?" I feel us moving somewhere, but the world is in a constant spin.

"I don't want to be a letdown of a wolf. I'm scared. I want to fall in love with you, be with you in a more human way before creating something so permanent between us. Children are a tough spot for me."

"And why is that?" The seats of his truck warm my ass. The silence is demeaning until he enters the other side.

"Because Levi. My mother used to strangle me until I listened, forced me to do whatever she needed. I'm fucked Levi, no idea of how to be a mom... and when they told me that I wasn't able to conceive I was relieved. I don't deserve the pleasure of raising children."

His hands grab my face, turning me in his direction. I feel his hot breath of my face, the faint sight of black speckling over his eyes, "You deserve the world Cherry. You deserve much more than I could ever give you."

"I could easily love you." I mumble letting my head lull into the window.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... and some parts of me already do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 525 8
HIS DESTINED MATE -- PUBLISHING He wasn't her mate, and she would never allow herself to be tied down to a man she could never love. She wanted a fa...
471 53 20
In a world where werewolves and humans coexist, a powerful alpha werewolf finds himself irresistibly drawn to a strong-willed, independent human woma...
12.1K 394 25
He's a werewolf. She's, not exactly human. But she doesn't realize this until she gets into a car accident and she starts thinking she hit her head h...
497K 10.8K 58
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.