UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

By sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡14♡

2.2K 79 204
By sun_ve

You drag Hunter out of the school. You're both running. Thank goodness Grom isn't following you, you assume principal bump sealed it off by now.

You look back at Hunter every now and then, he's still covering his face with his arm, head leaned downward. You don't know what your feeling right now. He was crying, he definitely was, and he's hiding it.

Eventually you get into the forest and you stop running. You gasp for air and you lean down against a tree. Hunter stops when you stops and turns his back against you. He's shaking, hands pressed up against his face trying to hide it.

"Hunter." You say.

He doesn't answer.

"HUNTER!" You exclaim.

"Titan Y/n, what do you want?" He grumbles.

"Can you atleast look at me dude?" You say.

He doesn't speak. He just shakes his head.

"Why not?" You say.

"Just stop." He says, crouching down back still faced towards you.

You sigh.

"I'm sorry I came." Hunter says.

"You're probably furious at me." He says.

"I understand." He says.

"Yeah I kinda am mad, I could have handled it myself." You say.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Stop apologizing. Titan." You sigh.

"Okay. Sorry. Um I mean yeah. Sorry. Sorry. Fuck. Forget it." He grumbles.

You sit there in silence.

"Can you look at me now? I don't wanna be mad at you when your like this." You say.

"Heh." He laughs.

"You're trying so hard, not to yell at me right now aren't you?" He laughs.

"I really am, because no one deserves to be yelled at in the state your in." You say.

"Okay, talk away." He sighs turning to face you.

His eyes are red, you can tell his eyelashes are wet too, and his face is still all red from crying.

You close your eyes and hold your head down, letting out a deep breath.

"Hunter." You begin, standing yourself up.

"What. The hell. Is wrong with you." You say.

He laughs, also standing up.

"Why the hell did you follow me to Grom?!" You say.

"Because you literally told me you have no plan on how to beat that thing." Hunter says.

"I was fine! I was actually close to coming out myself before you came and "rescued" me" you groan.

You lied. You weren't close to breaking free at all.

"You can't come to my school Hunter! Did anyone see you?!" You say.

"One of your friends." He says.

"WHICH ONE?!" You yell.

"I don't know her name, but she was talking bad about you. She was short, had greyish black hair in a ponytail with a red hair band." Hunter says.

"Skara?!" You exclaim.

"Please don't fucking tell me you talked to her." You groan.

"I did." He said.

"REALLY?!" You yell.

"Look I had to, she was talking bad about you Y/n. She was saying you deserved this." Hunter says.

"Okay! But that's my problem to deal with Hunter! It's not yours!" You say.

"I just wanted to help." He said.

"WELL DONT!" You yell.

He stares at you, blank faced.

"I'm fine! I Can do things on my own!" You say.

"Now so many people are gonna come at me on Monday, saying "who was that guy?"" You groan.

"And I have to think of an excuse to tell them!" You exclaim.

"What the hell is wrong with you Hunter!" You yell.

He looks at you, still making the same blank expression. Like he doesn't have a thought in his eyes.

"Are you even listening to me?" You say snapping your fingers infront of his face, walking closer to him.

He grabs your arm to get your snapping finger out of his face and pushes it away.

"Hey!" You exclaim.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." He says nervously.

"I just... I've been so weird lately." He says shakily.

"For some reason, I'm just so curious." He says.

"About what?" You ask.

"You." He says.

"And I don't know why." Hunter says.

"Like, for example, what do you do with your friends all the time? Why do you still hate me so much? What am I supposed to do so you don't hate me? Why do I not want you to hate me?" He says softly.

You back away.

"Hunter." You say all concerned.

"NO! It's not that!" Hunter blushes.

"I know it's not that." He says.

"Then what was your fear?" You ask.

"I don't know." He says.

"Who was that glob you were seeing?" You fold your arms.

"No one!" He blushed

"HUNTER IF IT WAS NO ONE YOU WOULDNT BE SO DEFENSIVE OVER IT!" You yell.

He turns around facing his back towards you, he runs his hands through his hair and starts pulling at the strands.

"Hunter." You say walking up to him.

You reach out your hand and rest it on his shoulder. He immediately turns around and grabs your wrist, and he looks at you. He looks angry, he looks so upset, and confused, he looks hesitant. You look angry too, no you feel more concerned, but at the same time curious and also confused.

He's breathing heavily. He's stressed, he's nervous, he's confused. You just stare at him and say nothing, both of you are breathing heavily.

"Hate me if you want." He says shaking his head, still with such a confused look on his face.

He pulls you to him. And then just as soon as you know what he's about to do. As soon as his lips are literally a millimeter away from yours. Your face turns a fiery red and you push him away.

He steps back.

You back away.

Your breathing fast. You feel like your hearts about to catch on fire, or is it already? Holy hell.

You slowly look up at him, and cover you mouth gently with your fingertips. Your cheeks are boiling red.

He looks anywhere but at you. Embarassed, ashamed for what he was going to do. He covers his mouth as well.

"W-what-" you stutter.

"What. What. What?" You repeat.

"I- h-huh?" You mumble.

His ears turn red and he looks down.

"I'm..." he says softly.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"I.. shouldn't have-"

You hold your hand out infront of him.

"What were you doing?" You say shakily.

He goes silent.

"I.." he mutters.

"I... don't know." He says.

He burries his face in his hands. Ashamed.

"I lost myself." He whispers.

You stare at him, you're trembling. Your face is still bright red.

"Hunter-"

"Please. No." Hunter says.

"This never happened. This." He says.

"We can pretend this never happened. I'll.. it won't happen ever again." He says.

"Just.. please don't. Please don't say anything else. I'm afraid." He says.

"What are you afraid of me saying." You say.

"I don't know." He says shakily.

"Just.. please, don't say anymore." He begs.

"It won't happen ever again." He mutters.

You take a deep breath, and you start walking again.

"Wait. Where are you going?" He says nervously.

"Home. We both need to go home." You say.

He sighs in relief and nods.

You both begin walking home.

As soon as you open the castle doors. Hunter looks at you.

"I have to um.." he mutters.

"I need to go do something." He says and runs off.

You watch him dash through the hallway, until he gets to his room. You stand there for a moment and then you walk to your room.

You approach the door, and as soon as your about to open the door knob you stop. You look down the hallway, and look at Hunters door. Curious you walk up to his bedroom door.

...

You lean your ear against the door.

"Fuck." Is all you could hear Hunter muttering to himself.

"Maybe I'm ill." He mutters.

"I'm not thinking correctly." He mutters.

All you could hear was Hunter struggling to try and think of some reason why he did that. Blaming it on being too curious, blaming it on maybe a neurological problem, blaming it on being sick. He was attacking himself over it too.

You back away from the door and go into your room. You close the door behind you and change into pajamas.

Once you're finally dressed you lye in bed and let out a deep breath.

So much. So much things that happened in one night. Your mind is running a marathon.

What your stuck on though is. Were you angry at him for doing that? Or were you willing to, but bailed because of surprise?

What would you have been feeling if it really did happen?

You rest your hand on your face. It's warm, it's really warm. You're so heated up and all red faced.

What emotions are you feeling right now? You can't figure it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.5K 35
A powerless witch? In the emperor's coven? Y/n thought it was impossible, until a very kind person gave her the push she needed. Now, working togethe...
17K 419 11
(COMPLETED AS OF 10/02/22) One of the youngest in the Emperors Coven, y/n strives to do good for her cause and prove herself to the Emperor. Can she...
50.1K 911 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
21.2K 709 20
Life on the Boiling Isles is tough by default. Between the acid rain, demons and monsters running around, and magic, it's hectic. For anybody. But, e...