Theater Demon oneshots, short...

By OfficialDumbassRat

Exactly as the title says. I'll have (probably) Unrelated chapters here, AUs, after school Hanako-Kun + you... More

Late val...valentines day special?
Random special
Special
After school Hanako Kun! + (Name)! Game of kings
Valentines day...

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!! (Special)

49 2 0
By OfficialDumbassRat

(A/n: same Au as i did my last special! I'm going to call it "Modern Au" because I don't know what else to call it😅I don't know, I'll figure it out.)

Any types of warning: mentions of scars, cursing. Lime: handjob. C m eating. (Am following content guidelines though wattpad, yes I have read it)

2nd pov

"(Name)! Come on! You're going to be late for the flight!" "Alejo don't be so loud in the morning please." Mom telling my sister not to be loud yet she's being loud herself... what the fu-

"(Name)! I finished the details for the hat! What do you think?" You looked at the hat and smiled at your youngest sister, she smiled back knowing she did a great job.

"Thanks and here, your gift but don't open it right now okay?" You took out a bag and handed it to her, she took it and is seen more happy than she was before.

"Okay okay now get your ass in the car or else you're going to be late dumbass." "Mom, Alejo callings me a du- ow!" You rubbed the part of your arm where your twin sister had smacked and headed out to the door with a backpack for the plane after yelling a few 'byes' to your family.

"You excited to see your boyfriend?" Alejo said with teasing smile on her face while you both where now being on the road.

"He's not my boyfriend..." "Not yet~" she said in a sing song voice then was laughing after hearing you scoffing.

"I don't understand how you two aren't dating yet like...or...are you two dating secretly?" Alejo really won't stop with your love life, huh?

"I wanna take that quietness as a yes-" "NO! We aren't! Alejo, you nosy bitch!" "I just wanna know what's up with my br- sibling? Is that so wrong? Forget it. Actually now that I think about it, didn't you two kiss last time you were in Japan?"

...

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?!" "SO ITS FUCKING TRUE! AND YOU TWO ARE FUCKING DATING!" "NO WE ARE NOT!" "HE DIDN'T ASK AFTER EVEN THOUGH HE KISSED YOU FIRST?! "WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATION FROM?!" "NO WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS YOU DIDNT ASK EITHER?! YOU SQUEEZED HIS THIGHS DUMBASS, ASK HIM OUT ALREADY!" "GIRL WHAT-"

You looked out the window not knowing how to feel about the thought on being in a relationship with who your sister called your "boyfriend" but just let it be forgotten while you just turned the radio in the car on and listened to whatever good shit you could find.

You could tell most of them were love songs, isn't it fucking Christmas time? They always play Christmas sounding music during not Christmas but when it is, it's all gone?! Bullshit.

Timeskip

Welp after that big ass time timeskip even though it being big ass wasn't mentioned, you have finally arrived at Japan after such a long car ride with your annoying ass sister, a long flight which luckily had no babies in it so less of a chance to hear someone crying and yeah.

You being super tired but hungry decided to head to a restaurant where you can eat alone with some peace and only hope to not fall asleep. The flight was so uncomfortable one could barely sleep, especially with your height.

Should've taken a higher class again.

Yes you did have your luggage and all but you only had to look out for your friend to come pick you up.

Timeskip to night, which was a couple of hours till Christmas.

"(Name), you have everything right? Let me fix this- great, you look exactly like a Santa!" Your friend smiled at you after just having fixed something on you because it moved out of place.

"Okay- Ohh! Let me make sure I have all the gifts!" Counting the presents for a certain family, you smiled in relief after seeing everything was finally in order.

"Thanks again for letting me crash here for a bit, 𝓻ລꝈ𝓒ђəꝈ, means a lot! Merry Christmas to you and your whole family! I left my gifts to you all under the tree. See you soon!" "Ohh and good luck as well! Cya!" Waved goodbye and then picking up the big red bag of gifts, you quickly put them in the back of the car then got in yourself, telling your driver you were all set!

After arriving there, you looked at the time on your phone before putting it away and smiled seeing as you were right on time. You thanked your driver and then exited the car with all the stuff you needed for now, you set your things like your luggage on a side of the house where absolutely no one would be able to see it then made your way to the front door and knocked, Kou Minamoto being the one who opened the door.

"(Mr.) Santa (-San)?!" "It's (Name)-Santa!" "Oh Santa's arrived... wait- (Name)-Santa?! I thought..." Was all you heard from the three after walking in and taking your shoes off and all.

"Hey- I mean... Ho ho ho...oh no now that I hear out loud it's makes me cringe..." you whispered that last part trying not to burst out in tears.

"(Name)! (Name)! (Name)! Have you always been Santa?!" Tiara jumped up and down asking you that but shrugged her shoulders after hearing your response, "Nope just for today!"

You turned around to see Kou who wanted to ask "How long are you going to be dressed like that? Aren't you dying from the heat with all those da- with all those layers?" You laughed at him almost saying 'damn' with his little sister in the room but shook your head telling him there's another present for a certain someone you wanted to give to him alone wrapped up and shoved in the suit with a bunch of other things like pillows.

After a while, you were eventually forced into Teru's room to change out of the suit...🥲

Sense there was a gift hidden in the suit along with you, you set it down on Teru's bed to have him open it in a bit.

"(Name)? At you finished yet?" You heard Teru's voice from outside the door along with knocking. You opened the door but quickly reacted when the person on the other side was a about to fall, he was leaning on the door but you didn't know that so...oh well.

"Dumbass-" "Shut it...wait, what'd you put on my bed?" The exorcist questioned after seeing the random and obviously pro wrapped😌👌 box sitting on his bed.

Before he could say more, you stepped in front of it quickly so he wouldn't grab it and said "Oh it's nothing important right now, don't worry about it..." you nervously laughed after not wanting to seem like you were up to something suspicious.

"If it's nothing then why are you acting so weird? It looked like a gift, may I ask who it's for?" You only responded in a way where he'd beat your ass if he wasn't tired like how he looks at the moment.

"I mean you can ask but it's not like I'll tell you... at least not now..." he sighed but thankfully walked out of the room after grabbing the thing he went to grab.

"Guess who is back! This guy" you pointed at yourself with your thumb but then heard Kou asking you a question, "So hey I thought you weren't going to be able to make it, what happened? Not that im complaining it's awesome hanging out with you but I am curious..."

"(Name) just lied to us to surprise us instead!" Tiara answered for you and that made you laugh a bit saying "welp there was your original answer before they told me I really might not be able to make it but thankfully I could, not for too long though. Sadly." You shrugged, went and sat near the oldest Minamoto.

"So how does this work, I've never celebrated Christmas in japan." You whispered to Teru but he asked how it's celebrated in America. You weren't born in America and you're you're family isn't American either so an American Christmas? Uhhhhhhhhhhh...

(A/n: (':sorry if you are White, white in any way)

"Uh...I don't know. With my family, we just gather at one of my cousins house and hangout there, eat, party, throw things at each other. We just have fun...? And we open our gifts before Christmas because the younger ones are always so impatient."

"Why are you throwing things at each other?" The boy asked with a concern look. You only shrugged once again.

"Tradition so it always happens and we all do it, I love following traditions and all. Ohh- my cousin once threw a chair at me but I somehow managed to catch it and slapped him with a plastic plate I found. Good times." The more you talked, the more concerned he looked, his siblings overhearing what you just said one looked concerned too while the other just said "Fairy wants to try catching a flying chair!" To which she was told a quick no.

"Okay, we're done here..." meh was your reaction before but after slightly catching the blond boy that tried standing up, you were confused.

"No getting up before Christmas tradition." Said the tiny little Minamoto child while pointing up above you and the oldest and laughing then she smugged.

Both of you looked up to see a mistletoe. You frozen thinking of the thought of kissing the oldest Minamoto again while he went "oh :0" stopped for a second but then went on again to say "Traditions are traditions, come here-" "Hey- Kou help me!"

Teru grabbed your face gently with one hand while you were attempting to back away.

"You don't want bad luck, Santa (Name). And you love traditions." This little girl, somethings up with her and it's terrifying.

Put two of his fingers on his lips, kissing them then putting them down on your own lips, subconsciously doing the same thing he did before, staring directly at him... direct eye contact. So cool

"Oh...Great now I can't blackmail (name)... I mean-" the doorbell rang, "Everyone hungry?"

Kou went and opened the door then came back asking for you. Tiara had to drag you away from her eldest brother.

You snapped out of it and went to check what was up, seeing it was your friend with everything you asked him for.

The food!

"Hey (Name), I'm not late, am I?" You shook your head, quickly put on your shoes then went outside with your friend to help him bring in the food.

Kou was still standing there waiting to help by grabbing what he could because he only has two hands and placing it down where everyone was going to eat. His siblings getting everything for eating and all.

"Thanks again, 𝓻ລꝈ𝓒ђəꝈ, really appreciate it!" "Oh it's no problem, it's always fun working as a family making food but your welcome either way." Your friend smiled then left after both of you two said your goodbyes.

"Okay. As you all can already see what I had ask my friend to make, I learned many people in Japan eat KFC during these times so my friend and his family had prepared them, I asked them and only them because they knew how to make it exactly like it so there was no need for a call at the real place blah blah.

Then I secretly throughout the time I've known everyone here to make sure you all do enjoy it as well and no one was allergic to everything put in this and all.

Then I had my friend's family make that" you pointed to the mysterious bag you told everyone not to open.

"It's a Mexican dish called a tamale because it can be, had them make those too. Don't worry, everything here has been checked all good and well so everyone can enjoy... just some are spicy so just gimme them and I'll give anyone some."

After that announcement, you sat down and tried your hardest to not think about earlier.

"These definitely need to be around here more. Do you know how to make them, (Name) or..?" You nodded at Kou's question and said "I just couldn't make them back home because I've been really busy with my job, ohh and these were made today so they're even better." "We should make some together soon!" Tiara said happily after trying it, everyone agreed.

After everyone finished eating and everything like the table was nice and clean, they were going to watch a movie but instead mainly the youngest one out of the three siblings was trying to drag you to watch the movie as well but the thing was- you had work as soon as you get home and have to work on a prop.

"I'm sorry princess, I still have work." "No just for a bit, I promise it will be worth it. What if I get scared?" "I thought you three would be watching a Christmas movie though? Plus your brothers are there too-" "oh no- we are terrified as well, right Teru-nii?" 'Just what are they trying to do here? Siblings are weirds... siblings that are so nice to one another always seem to be up to something...' you thought while looking after at the second oldest out of everyone in the house at the moment.

"Yes, absolutely terrified. You'd keep us safe, right (Name)?" Starting to be done with that mans shit, you sighed and agreed to watch the movie with the Minamoto siblings.

Tiny little timeskip

'I didnt really expect them to watch a fucking horror movie during Christmas Eve... what the fu-' you thought while getting even more comfortable with the siblings, laying next to Teru watching the movie that was put on with an 'are you serious?' face.

You could never really find a truly comfortable spot while being in a room with one or more people so you sometimes rolled around, quickly and quietly to try and find a comfortable position.

You assumed your rolling around wasn't unheard cause you felt a tap on your head, when you turned it was Teru then be tapped on his thighs.

With that you quickly, but quietly, sat up and looked away. Before you knew it, you were brought down laying your head on his thighs... don't know how to feel about that...idiot who cant get comfortable):<

You just accepted your fate and casually grabbed his hand, messing with it, tracing over it, intertwining your hands together, then you slowly brought his hand closer to your face and without knowing damn well no one else noticed, you left a kiss on hand. Fortunately he kept his hand and didn't move it.

A few jump scares here and there were nothing, well to you at least.

Even if this is a family of exorcist, you did feel the smallest jump from the oldest Minamoto, he even squeezed your hand a little.

While from the other two? You weren't paying much attention to them enough to notice any jumps. Small or not, who knows.

You sat up and stretched, but continued to fall back down on Teru's thighs, looking up at him.

"So, you staying over right?" "Yep" a quick response and smile was given to the blond.

"I'm going to sleep, don't stay up so late you two." Kou said as he walked off to his room, Tiara was already in bed and probably asleep.

"It's just us two left... what now?" The boy sitting up just smiled but a very suspicious one, as if he's up to something...

"Have you heard anything from Aoi(the boy) lately? I haven't been able to contact him at all so I thought might as well ask you." He asked while you entirely sat and stood up.

With a confused face, you shook your head, thinking 'why's he suddenly talking about Akane?'

While you started heading to the bathroom for every necessary before bed thing he stayed sitting in front of the tv until you finished and he went to do the same thing, after you both headed to his room.

It's after when he kept talking about Akane...

Constantly...

About everything, even if it barely included him...

Until-

"Okay what's this talk about Akane all of a sudden, Teru? That's all you started to talk about just Akane Akane Akane non stop. Have you two started dating or something, like?" You couldn't help but start to feel jealous, don't know why you are.

You guys aren't dating.

"What? No we're just really good friends" you frowned at him while he kept smiling but before he could go and start changing out to his traditional clothing for fighting supernaturals, yet him being shirtless you grabbed his wrists and pinned him against the wall, your knee between his legs.

He stayed quiet while you were trying to figure out what to say, but all you did was rest your head on his shoulder while sighing.

You took your head off his shoulder and let go of one of his hands and traced up his arm all until you grabbed his chin and make him look (up/straight/down) at you.

"I... I'm really sorry for acting this way an-and I know we aren't dating but please... don't talk about other people so much like that..."

"(Name)... do you...like me?" "Of course I do, we're really good friends, if I didn't I wouldn't even be he-" you were saying before being interrupted.

"No I meant, do you like, like me. More than us being friends..." you looked to the side suddenly feeling extremely nervous. You know your feelings for him but don't want to admit them, at least out loud so you just slightly nodded your head.

He brought his released hand up and cupped your face. You looked back at him and went for it.

"Fuck..."

You just- well... kissed him!

Wrapping your arms around his waist while he wrapped his arms around your neck.

You smiled into the kiss. A bit after he put his hands on your face, deepening the kiss.

But you both did need air so you pulled away, you both were panting but you just chuckled and kissed his forehead. After, picking him up and taking him to his bed, laying him on it and crawling on top of him right after.

Continuing kissing or actually making out, he grabbed one of your hands and brought it down to his v-line. You opened your eyes to look at him and he was already looking at you with lust in his eyes.

"Please..." deciding you weren't going to do anything without hearing his voice asking for it, you shook your head while speaking.

"Use your voice for me please, can't give you what you want without it..."

He blinked before blushing a lot more than earlier even if that wasn't mentioned...

"Please... touch me..."

Showing him a small smile, "Because you asked so nicely, I guess I could"

Kissing his neck, you start undoing his pants and pulling them down, telling him you two won't be going too far at the moment because he kinda has to go out and get rid of supernaturals like always.

He lets out a barely noticeable disappointed sign then let out a surprised moan as you started stroking his d!ck.

Biting and sucking around on his scarred body, you loved all the sweet yet quiet sounds coming out of him, the way his eyes were now closed, the way he had to cover his mouth and not being able to let much out properly.

Quickening your paced, you kissed him, muffling any sounds from coming out for him.

The part which made him release was when you bit down, hard, on one of his nipples and he quietly "(N-name)!"

"You look so pretty, Teru."

He opened his eyes and looked at you, panting and noticed how he released over your hand. Before he could say anything about it, you looked straight into his eyes and started licking it off.

He sat up grabbing your shoulders, making you sit up as well and stopped you from continuing.

"You don't have to do that!" you only laughed a little and got up telling him "I know, I chose to do it but if you don't want me to then I'll be right back."

You left, getting something so he could clean himself up too and walked back to his room, a cloth in the hand without his cum on it.

You passed him the cloth and then walked right back out to wash your hand.

After that was done, you walked back in Teru's room and he casually went back to getting ready, face noticeably red.

Getting another big look at him, noticing how beautiful he looks today, exactly like how you can tell how beautiful he looked yesterday and how beautiful he will look tomorrow and forever after that just like in the past even before you two even met how beautiful he's always been.

Even if it's just to you or the entire world. You can tell you'd never get tired looking at his beauty.

When he noticed you staring, he awkwardly blinked yet still said "Like what you see?"

"Yes"

...

"(Name)... do you think when I get back we..." you knew exactly what he was talking and walked up to him, whispering something in his ear then just getting in bed as if you said nothing.

After he left, you got on your phone for a little before actually going to sleep, checking any updates about some random upcoming show.

3-4AM

You woke up just now, you don't know why though but either way decided to take a shower.

After a while, finally having finished showering and getting into different comfortable clothes, you just went back to lay down in bed doing whatever on your phone.

Hearing the door open quietly is something you noticed.

You heard a sigh of exhaustion and quickly but quietly sat up to face the "intruder" while he was slightly cursing to himself and holding his right arm... as if he was hurt...

"Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you?" He whispered and left his arm alone, you chuckled and yet told him no and that you had been awake.

"If you say so... uh I'm gonna go take a quick shower, let me just-" he grabbed everything he needed for his shower and left all while somehow not turning in any way as if hiding his right arm.

After he finished showering (and taking a little longer then usual) you were just finishing solving a riddle you came across then put your phone down when you heard him walking back in.

He set all his stuff down in their right spots then hesitated for a little seeing you sitting up and motioning him to his bed but as in holding him in your arms.

He went over to you and because you were sitting up up, he sat down on your lap. He sighed and rested his head on your shoulder while you wrapped your arms around him.

Continuing whispering, you asked him "So, do you really want to do it tonight or? We have all the time in the world, there's no need to rush, my prince."

The boy currently on your lap felt his face heating up hearing that. He knew you'd wait hours, days, weeks, months, years and so on just for an answer. He knew you loved him but he just couldn't admit how he felt about you because he didn't know how he felt about you but... something tells him to go with everything because it just... feels right... 

"I... I do want to but it's just..." he hesitated so you spoke up, "You don't know how or where to start, is that it?" He nods and you give him a quick peck on the lips before laying him down again exactly like yesterday.

Hovering over him but instead of doing something, you slightly squeezed his right arm near his shoulder while he groaned in pain and hit your other arm with his left one. Defeated.

"I knew it. Come on, take your hoodie off and let me see what's wrong with your arm." He shook his head and held where you squeezed.

You grabbed his left and pinned it down while you when out to reach for his right and you were gently rubbing his obviously injured arm, starting to kiss down his neck as he looked away.

Pulling back from his neck you give him a small smile and kindly asked him "Mu prince, can you please take off your hoodie so I can look at your arm?"

After a little more hesitation, he nods and goes to sit up so you back away and give him the space to do so.

He removes his hoodie (with your help) only to reveal a badly bandaged right arm with slightly still noticeable injury. It looks like a spirit scratched his arm, badly.

You sighed and looked at him straight in the eyes, worry in your eyes.

"I'll be back, try to sit up and keep your hoodie off. Please" you said as you stood up and walked out of the room to find something better to bandage up his arm.

Walking back before you quietly tapped on the door to let him know it was you and for some reason not somebody else.

Quickly closing the door you head over sitting next to his injured arm and started doing everything he did but better. After, you gave him a quick kiss to his forehead, you stood back up put the stuff back away.

Coming back to the room, you looked at the young exorcist and he looked nervous about something, so you asked.

"What's up?" To which he replied with "nothing, it's fine" with a tiny smile.

Going to sit down on the bed next to him, you thought about something...you weren't sure if you were ready...past relationships were fine and both you and most or your past lovers admitted that it's just felt a little too quick but it feels different with Teru... you wanted to a take every step slowly and remember every second of your time with him...

He obviously noticed you and how you looked so deep in thought so he decided it was his turn to ask what was up.

"I was thinking... I'm not all too sure if I wanna... do it so quickly right after only having you know how I feel about you and I-I know you want to but I... I wanna take it slowly..." looking down in shame for some unknown reason, you did feel some weight on your shoulder. It was (obviously) Teru and he then pushed you to lay down and got comfortable on you, telling you "Don't look so ashamed, I understand completely. I'll wait hours, days, weeks, months, years and so on if that's how long it takes..."

You covered your face with a pillow at his words and felt as if you had just died.

"Thank you for being so understanding..." "There's no need to thank somebody for that but... of course."

After that, you both decided to get more comfortable on the bed and you got your phone to check the time, it read 5:09, welp. That's pretty early to go to sleep now...

"Hey Teru" "Huh?" "You going to sleep?" You felt him shake his head so you asked him "Remember the gift that was on your bed earlier?" He mumbled a quiet "Yeah" into your chest and then moved his head to look up at you.

Why is he so freaking beautiful...

"Well I actually got it for you... would you like to open it right now?"

He looked at you surprised along with happiness in his eyes.

"Um are you sure-" "come on let's open it! I bet you'll love it! I hope you do!" You smiled at him after quietly excitedly speaking.

He did agree so you grabbed his face and kissed his forehead, then got up and where you set it down so it wouldn't randomly be on the bed after... yesterday...

You turned back to him, gift in hand and headed it to him seeing him now sitting up from the bed.

"Here you go! From me to you." He stared at it for a second before looking back to you seeing your excited face then went to unwrap it. As quickly and quietly as possible.

"(Name)... is this?" "It's a PlayStation portable console! So you can take it anywhere and everywhere you want! I know you didn't enjoy being able to play lots of games and all as a kid because you come from a family who has a very important job so I thought it'd be nice to have and if you ever have any free time as some point, you could bring it out... and-"

He cut you off after gently setting the gift down and hugging you, tightly, as if you'd disappear if he didn't.

"I...thank you so much... (Name)" '...I love you... I really do...'

Teru said then thought as he fought back tears.

"You are absolutely welcome, anything for my... boyfriend?" You nervously said as you both pulled back and looked him straight in the eyes in hope he'd accept.

"You beat me to it, dang" disappointed but Teru nonetheless smiled and nodded his head while bringing you closer into another kiss.

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year...Teru Minamoto...

                                            (5000 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679 39 10
𝐇𝐞𝐲,𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐨.8? 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟...
87.1K 1.3K 58
Any story I write will have both female reader and male reader chapters so everyone can enjoy them. Both chapters will be the same stories just diffe...
191K 7.6K 104
[ 𝐓𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐎-𝐊𝐔𝐍 ] 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 || 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 || [ 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐂�...
25.5K 770 35
. . . "Hanako, Hanako, Hanako, are you there?" . . "I'm here." "NENE, DUCK, THERE'S A PERVERT IN THE BATHROOM!" . . damn, he's a cute pervert though...