โžฅ๐—™๐—”C๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—›.๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—ญ๐—จ

By SLXTTIVITY

โ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐“๐”๐‘๐๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐”๐† ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‚๐“? ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐‚!โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โœฆโ˜เผปเผบโ˜โœฆโ”โ”โ”โ”“ ... More

FACADE
001
002
003
004
005
006
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017

007

105 5 0
By SLXTTIVITY

"Your school?! This isn't your school, you're not that fuckin rich!" Baji crossed his arms while the principal gritted his teeth. "I will not tolerate your behavior, call your parents now Keisuke!"

"You call them, you're the one who wants me out of the school." The principal approached Baji with a livid expression, past fed up. "Little boy-"

"I ain't little, I'm taller than you, you call yourself a principal acting this fucking slow!" Baji smirked as the rest of the group laughed. "Baji stop!" I whisper-yelled but he shrugged his shoulders. "I'll stop when he fights me."

"I don't have time for your shit!" The principal yelled, full of ire but Baji only laughed, clutching his stomach as the principal turned red. "You cussin' me out 'cause you're mad old man?" Smiley started snickering so the principal snapped his head in Smiley's direction. "You think this is hilarious? You think that this childish shit all of yall are doing is funny?!"

"Weren't you just white a minute ago, how'd you turn a whole different color?" Baji asked while Nahoya couldn't help but laugh. The principal almost yelled but instead he balled his hand into a fist trying to calm himself down.

"Alternative school for you and Nahoya. The other's that I had to pull, you will be suspended, and the ones who are in detention but haven't been pulled, you will stay in detention." The principal walked away then I quickly approached Smiley and Baji.

"What the fuck is wrong with yall?!" I whispered while checking if the detention teacher was watching.
"Go apologize!"

"We can't, Baji fucked it up." Smiley shrugged. "I ought to slap you Keisuke," Y/N mumbled but Baji seemed to hear it. "You wanna what? You can fight me right now, I don't care if you're a bitch I'll still beat your ass."

"Who ass you about to beat? Don't fucking play with me!"

"Quit acting like you're hard in front of your boyfriend or I'll embarrass you in front of him." Baji grabbed the hair tie from his wrist and put his hair in a ponytail, I looked at him like he was crazy. "Stop it," Nahoya said but Baji ignored him. "C'mon pussy."

He didn't think I'd do it but I gave him a slap with all my strength. Everyone seemed to hear the sound and immediately turned their heads.
Baji looked at me with a look telling me it didn't phase him at all. "What happened?" Mikey asked while eyeing me. He saw how deadly I was glaring at Keisuke.

"I don't even know how to respond to that shit, it was weak ass hell!" Baji laughed which made me extremely pissed. I kicked him hard in the groin, everyone present looking at the scene with shock. He clutched his area while falling to his knees, teeth gritted as he gave me a look full of hatred.

"Y/N what has gotten into you?!" The detention teacher asked while seeing if Baji was alive and breathing. Baji shakily got up while leaning on Chifuyu. "You've got fucking balls but next time I won't let that shit slide."

"Oh yeah?" I asked him as I kicked him again. Everyone gasped as he fell, Chifuyu not being able to catch him.
"Y/N you're so cool!" Mikey gave me a handclap as he ushered Draken to give me one too. Draken slowly gave me a handclap while Baji was biting his lip, trying not to scream.

The detention teacher called the principal again, and the principal arrived in less than a minute. "Still having problems?" The principal sighed as the detention teacher pointed to me. "She kicked Keisuke in his private areas twice, what's about to happen to her?"

The principal looked at me baffled then sighed and turned a heel.
"I'm not even surprised. If you hang out with troublemakers, you're guaranteed to become one. Call your parents, you're being put on suspension."

I gasped. "He threatened me and called me out of my name! What else was I supposed to do?!"

"Tell the teacher who's standing
a foot away from you!" The principal yelled in my face as my hands balled into fists. Baji stepped forward and slapped the principal in his shit. "Baji?!" Chifuyu immediately called but Baji shrugged and turned to me. "We're fucking even now, don't you even think about kicking me."

"Well I'm glad you took up for yourself but I'm not glad you got suspended." My mom said while sipping her drink. "That doesn't mean you're safe though, hand me your phone." My mouth widened as I was quick to tell her no. "No? Would you like an ass whooping, at your grown age too?" I shook my head no as I knew she was heavy-handed and I wouldn't be able to escape that whooping.

I handed her my phone and was about to go to my room but she stopped me. "I ain't dumb, I need the backup ones too, and the computer and tablet." I groaned but I gave her all my electronics except one, she didn't know about that one and I'm glad she didn't.

It was an old android, probably made in 2016 or something and I found it while at the park and decided to transform it into a backup phone. It still worked perfectly, just had a few scratches but it was good. I connected to our wifi as I opened Instagram and logged into my account, I wanted to see what everyone was up to.

            #1 gang in Tokyo, Japan

Y/N:

What yall fuckers
up to.
                                              Kazutora:

                                     I'm stalkin my ex

Baji:

Fucking weird
ass

                                                  Kazutora:

                          She want me back tho

Mikey:

Guys when
am I gonna
get a girl

                                                 Takemichi :

                               You can have Emma!

Chifuyu:

Bro delete
That🤦🏼

                                                  Mitsuya:

                                What's wrong with u

Mikey:

.....

                                            Takemichi:

             but u and Emma are close, no?

Chifuyu:

Fucking idiot that's
His sister 💀

                                                Takemichi:

                           I'm sorry I didn't know!

Mikey.

It ok.

                                                            Y/N:

                                  No, it's really not 💀

Baji:

Takemichi
do you like incest?
fucking dirty
hoe I'll beat your
fucking ass don't
disrespect Emma
or mikey

                                          Takemichi:

                                  I DIDN'T KNOW PLS

Smiley:

Nah jit
Finna get his ass
Beat 💀

                                             Emma:

                          Michi I'm disappointed

Takemichi:

I'M SO SORRY 😭

                                                     Sanzu:

                                                    Weirdos

Smiley:

Look who
Finally
Responds 🙄
                                            Sanzu:

                                   Oh I'm sorry, I
                                 don't waste my
                                 time on unimportant
                                 people.
Smiley:

Boy you
ain't all
that

                                               Sanzu:

                            I am, anyways yall
                           are a waste of my time
                           so I'll do something
                          productive

Y/N:

That's how
u feel abt me?
🤨

                                                      Sanzu:

                                    You know how I
                                    feel abt you ♡

Emma:

New couple? 👀

                                                      Y/N

                                          Why u say that?

Emma:

U know why 🤭

Y/N:
Anyways,
here's Baldi
Basics?

Draken

Baldi basics?
Who you
think your
talking to?

                                                            Y/N:

                                         You egghead 💀

Mikey:

SHE CALL
YOU EGGHEAD
BABAHAM

           ( Draken_Ryuguji is offline )

                                                         Mikey:

                                                 Y/N your so
                                                        mean

Y/N:
Just speakin' facts

She clicked off the phone with a bored sigh. Since she was on punishment, there were certain things she could and couldn't do. She couldn't see her friends, she couldn't leave the house unless they were all going to the store, and she couldn't ask for anything unless it was strictly necessary. Her phone vibrated so she lazily picked it up and scanned the screen.

                        Sanzu

Wyd.

                                                M' Bored
Oh, I
have an idea
kinda
                                                          ???

Can I come over?

                                     I'm grounded idiot

Aw,  I wanted
to see you

                                               Yeah there's
                                  nothing I can do 😒

I can
come over I
gotta sneak
in 😹

                                 Boy I'm not about to
                               get beat cause of you

C'mon
pretty she
won't know

                                                    You good

No, I'm not,
It's boring
without you

                                     Fine, but if we get
                                  caught I'm beating
                                  your ass.

Don't worry
I never get caught
<3

Once everything was said I texted him my address and opened my window. I told him he had to climb the tree that was by it to which he replied with it being no problem.

I waited over 20 minutes then my phone vibrated. Hurrying over to the window, I saw him halfway up the tree which made me smile like an idiot. "Don't fall now, can't afford to pay for them medical bills." He chuckled at my response while looking up at me.

"I'd prefer having my bones broken rather than not being with you." He gave me a grin but his words made me shy all of a sudden. I helped him when he was at the ledge while also making sure to be careful. "You're such a bad girl, sneaking me in like I'm your boyfriend or some."

She playfully hit his shoulder and sat on the bed. "Only did it cause it was boring, plus you're still at school enjoying your life while I gotta sit here for some weeks and suffer, I don't know about you but my mom ain't too happy."

"My parents care but she doesn't at the same time, I do what I want."

"Hm, and you're calling me bad?" Y/N asked and he still nodded his head.

"I'll tell your Mama." He laughed but Y/N shrugged her shoulders.

"And she'll gladly kick your ass when she sees a stranger in her house."

He quietly laughed again while taking a seat next to me. "What are we going to do?" Sanzu asked, Y/N looking at him baffled. "You came over here just to not know what to do? Boy, I ought to slap you." He nervously laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "I wanted to be with you 'cause I missed you?"

He gave me an honest response which made me nod my head. "Yeah, I missed you too. I mainly hang out with Senju and the other girls, and some of the members of Toman." She admitted while putting her hands in her lap. For some reason, she was nervous to talk to him and she didn't like that feeling one bit. "Can I ask you something Sanzu?"

"Yeah." He mumbled while I kicked my feet back and forth quietly. "Takeomi and Senju, why don't you interact with them?" His eyes flickered to a darker shade for a split moment before going back to its regular blue hue. It scared her.

"I don't have a special bond with them because of an incident that happened when I was younger. Takeomi influenced most behaviors." He quietly answered which made me feel pity.

"Well whatever it was, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to but if you do then I'm happy to listen." Giving him a smile of reassurance he nodded his head, a blank expression ok his face. "Are you close with them?" I nodded my head in response. "Well, I'm close with Senju. I don't talk to Takeomi, only now and then. Senju is my closest friend, although she hates Terano's guts."

"Mhm."

He stood up from the bed and walked towards the window. A confused look came across my face. "Sanzu?"

"I'm leaving, thanks for inviting me over Y/N." He was halfway out the window before I rushed over to him and stopped him. "Sanzu wait! What's wrong... Fuck! I'm sorry for mentioning them, I shouldn't have been in your business, please forgive me." She held his hand while giving him a worried and guilty look.

"You did nothing wrong, quit blaming yourself Y/N."

"Then why are you leaving?"

"Cause I want to."

"That's no reason!" She held his hand tighter as he gave her a slight laugh.
"Why're you so desperate to keep me here? I don't want you to get caught."

"We won't get caught idiot, just stay with me." He sighed but nodded his head as he stepped back into her room. He followed her to the bed where they took their seats again. "You look so unhappy Sanzu."

"I am, I'm tired too, very." He mumbled while resting his face in his hands. "Are you unhappy cause your tired?"

"I need something." His eyes were lidded as he glanced at her with a look of uninterest. He wasn't worried about her right now, he needed drugs and urgent. "What do you need...I can see if I can get it?" He laughed at her response and stood up, slightly wobbling but he held her shoulder. "You can't get it Y/N. I have to go."

She wanted to stop him but she had to control herself. "Bye...Sanzu." She said sadly while watching him sit on the ledge of the window. He stared at her before motioning her to come to him. She came, standing right in front of him. "Don't look so sad." He kissed her cheek before hopping on the tree and making his way to the ground. He walked away with a quick pace making her sigh.

"What the fuck is his problem."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 775 11
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ใ€‚๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ -๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช...
289K 13.2K 26
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™๐™š, ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ...
6.7K 664 18
๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ร— ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’...
39.2K 1.2K 22
ใ€๐™ธ๐™ต , '๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„' ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด, ๐š†๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ต ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ?ใ€‘ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•’๐•š๏ฟฝ...