minuscule rose particles in t...

By _pupola_

plant chit chat and some light plant smacks, snaps More

minuscule rose particles in the air

2 0 0
By _pupola_

Lounging outside on the patio with coats on.

Helen T: Are you going to put it on your head?

Lanci: Maybe.

Paul: Don't do that! It's prickly and itchy.

Lanci: I am surprised mini cactus is still alive. It grew some when replanted into another pot. I don't know if there were 2 cactuses that just died or was part of one. *shrugs her shoulders*

Paul: surviving the cold season, huh?

Helen: I would just dump it and get some new cute potted plants in the spring.

Lanci: Yeah. I should do that. *scratching her forehead*

2 weeks later from lotsa rain...

Lanci: I dumped it into the compost bin.

Helen: That's why we are at Garden Mart. To get some new planted greens and a bag of soil! Well, I need a bag of soil.

Lanci: I poked the guy with a stick. It was still green with its prickles but totally deflated like a lame balloon. It was really soaked and the soil from all the rain. But, I still wonder if the little guy dried up, it would bounce back to fullness.

Helen: You wouldn't want rot or mold to grow on it instead if you had waited. That's not fun to look at.

Lanci: Oh. I didn't think of that.

Paul: Look at my new girlfriend. *he carted a mini palm tree like potted plant* It's a new hybrid and has orange leaves with green leaves.

Helen: *she touched one of the palm tree leaves* Pretty plastic girl.

Lanci: You, Paul—went for fakey plastic??

Paul: Off to the register. *wheeling his cart quickly away*

Lanci: Where are my true loves? *sighing*

Helen: I'm into flings for all seasons but one season at a time. Seasonal flings have to flicker out first before starting another. Also, so easy to muddle up their names with too many. *throwing out a wink*

Lanci: *lol* Let's start at aisle 1, chickie. *grabbing Helen's hand*

*Helen and Lanci separated later on*

Meeting up...

Helen: I stuck with one. This little basil plant.

Lanci: I got a daffodil and tulip in a pot. Special bulbs that blooms in winter so indoors. *picking up a small plant container* This one pink aster. I will keep this inside too.

Helen: You heartbreaker and a cheat!!*elbows Lanci*

Lanci: heartbreakers are already cheats.

Helen: Not the angelic ones. They don't even have to try. Just bat those angelic eyelashes. *whistling*

Paul: I put my plant in your trunk. *he showed up and tossed the car keys to Lanci*

Lanci: Okay

All three go to check out register.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 64K 48
I beg to differ that.", I sassed and got out of his grip ready to move out of the room when he pulled me by my elbow and the next second I was pushed...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
20.3K 4.3K 23
Setelah menyimpan sakit hati yang begitu lama, Aradhea Puspitha harus dipertemukan kembali dengan Ethan Arkachandra Wisnu Patria yang kini menjelma m...