The Ribbon (Bakugou Katsuki X...

Por maxslaysurmom

Y/N lost their mother at the age of 10, although it didn't bother them that much as she wasn't the 'worlds be... Más

|| introduction ||
|| forgot? ||
|| late ||
|| a good old beating pt. 1 ||

|| old 'friend' ||

20 0 0
Por maxslaysurmom

2nd Person POV:
"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!!!"
"WOULD YOU STOP YELLING IN MY EAR?!"

you turn around to see what's known as the 'bakusquad' coming towards you. Mina being the one persistently yelling your name, trying to catch your attention, but failed for the first 5 minutes, then finally yelled loud enough for you to be snapped out of your thoughts.
You stop in your tracks giving them time to catch up to you. You see that the explosive Pomeranian is currently yelling at Mina, probably because of her yelling towards you. Finally they caught up with you but you couldn't help notice the crimson red eyes staring at you.

"Hey Mina! what'd you need me for?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to walk with us but you seemed a bit lost in your thoughts to be honest! Thinking about anything important?~"

"Uh- not really! just school stuff i guess, anyways i'd love to walk with you! Are you all going to the train station?"

"We are!! Yay!! We're all one big group!"
Bakugou mumbles something underneath his breath, you pick up on the fact that he's said something but not knowing what he said. Sooo~ as a normal person would do you asked what he said.

"Hm, what did you say Bakugou?"

"Tch, you deaf? Cause i sure am, because goddamn pinky here is YELLING IN MY EARS!?"

"Hehe, sorry Bakugou! I'm just excited as we've already completed our first day of school!!"

"Yeah Bakubro, don't ruin Mina's enthusiasm!!"

A red headed boy spoke up.

'hm, this must be Kirishima, he introduced himself after class today. He's seems the kind sort as well. Like the opposite of Bakugou! I don't know how he can even form a friendship with that dude! They're like polar opposites?! Anyways, he still seems really lovely and kindhearted, i wish more people were like him. That would make life SO much easier, for example, i wouldn't have to deal with the short tempered asshole who calls himself Bakugou every day!'

"Uhm, Y/N are you here? helloooo?"

Kirishima snapped you out of your thoughts whilst waving his hand in front of your face.

"oh um shit! sorry haha.. i was with the fairies heh.."

"ah no worries! just seeing if you were conscious!"

He responded and sorta chuckled whilst doing so, he still had a bit of a concerned expression on his face though..

'did he actually worry that i was unconscious? aww how sweet!'

You finally replied to the boy, also finding the dark crimson eyes glaring at you once again.

"Yeah i do that a lot sorry Kirishima! I- does anyone know if Bakugou's okay? he seems to be staring..."

As soon as you look back at the crimson eyes they immediately turn away, Mina notices this and giggles excitedly.

"oh, my goshhhh!! He's SO into you Y/N!"

"WHAT?! no!! i think he's still mad at me for smashing into him at the entrance exam"

you replied nervously thinking about what Mina said.

'no, Bakugou would never like me? besides, i don't like him that way,, hmph. He's focused on being No. 1 and i'm focused on just being a hero, the numbers don't matter, i just want to help people. Bakugou doesn't want any distractions and neither do i.'

—————

Bakugou's POV:

'tch stupid extra, why are they bothering with these lunatics? i mean, i bother with them but i got dragged into it. I can't figure out why they would CHOOSE to talk the them, not like i want them to talk to me, but you know, just why THEM?'

.^A/N: jealous much?...^.
^BTW, if i've made any mistakes with pronouns please tell me! i don't mind :))^

<><><><>

Y/N's POV:

'i've been training in the back garden for a while now. i'm not using my quirk though, for now i'm building up strength and increasing my hand-to-hand combat skills. Then i hear dad call me for dinner'

"Y/N! DINNER TIME, COME INSIDE NOW!"

"ALRIGHT BE THERE IN A SEC, LEMME WRAP UP THIS STUFF!"

"OKAY KIDDO!"

once i'm done putting the stuff away, i quickly changed clothes as i was really sweaty from the training.

"hey dad!"

"ah, there you are, here's your food."

He handed me Okonomiyaki (a savory pancake and is made with vegetables, meat, seafood, and other ingredients) whilst looking extremely proud of himself.
Dad was always interested in cooking, he enjoyed making all sorts of foods like Sukiyaki, Onigiri, Soba etc. Which also meant i was a pretty good chef myself as i would watch and help him prepare all sorts of dishes growing up. This was only when Mother was away though. When she was home she always wanted me to train day and night to 'continue her legacy' but when i refused, well, she would be furious with me. And i mean, furious.

"Mm~ Dad this is amazing! As always of course."

I give him a cheeky smile as if to say 'i really mean it' whilst continuing to eat my deliciously made food.

A/N: This is Okonomiyaki:

^I DONT OWN THIS PHOTO :)) it looks yummy though 😋^

*timeskippp*

<><><><>

2nd Person POV:

Your alarm went off and today your morning went smoothly, your father dropped you off to school as he didn't have to work at the office today so he offered you a ride. This meant you didn't catch the train with your new FRIENDS, yes you finally made friends. So you would just meet up with them outside the class. Mina also told you yesterday that she wanted to get your number so she can add you to this group chat she made for her so called 'bakusquad'.

Once you got out of your fathers car and bid your goodbye, you went to meet up with your new squad. Unfortunately for you, on the way there you were met with the one and only Kageuchi Enkai.

PROFILE:

NAME: Kageuchi Enkai
AGE: 16
STATUS: Alive
QUIRK: Water Vapour - (you get the gist i'm not gonna        explain it because it's not relevant nor is it important)
PERSONALITY: Vain, Controlling, Manipulative.
EXTRA-INFO: Childhood Bully, he found out about ur mother and would always leave letters in your locker saying stuff like "villainous freak" and "don't befriend the villain" etc. He'd rarely make a physical move on you but he did have a short fuse so sometimes the situation would escalate that far. (i know it's a classic move, but i have to to give the story some juice)

BACK TO THE STORY:

2nd Person POV

You tried to turn away backing through to another corridor when he grabs your wrist and pulls you back.

"Fancy seeing you here, huh? I thought UA only taught hero wannabes, i didn't think they'd stoop so low to take on a villain."

Hearing yourself being described as a villain again hurt, as much as you tried to convince yourself you had nothing to do with her anymore, the allegations keep coming back. Kageuchi spoke up again, you weren't prepared for the words he was going to say next.

"So, how's the general studies class going for you? I'm sure they wouldn't have allowed you in the heroes course. Ha! i bet they only let you in for pity! Fucking villainous freak.."

The two words at the end of his sentence made you horrified. You wanted to run away. But you have to stand up to him.

'Cmon Y/N, what would dad say if he knew i just listened to what Enkai says, none of this will be worth it if i can't stand up for myself.'

You finally spoke to the old 'friend' in a harsh tone.

"Ah! Well hello there again. Well if it isn't Kageuchi Enkai. Id have you know that i'm actually in the hero course! in the top class, to be precise. And if we're talking about villains, i'd like to inform you that my mother died 6 years ago, remember? So if we're talking about dead people i'll talk to you in 2 minutes time up if you keep this bullshit up."

"W-What?! Who the fuck do you think your speaking to!? I highly doubt your in the hero course, unless you played your mind games on them like she used to do.."

"oh, fuck the small talk, i have somewhere to be Enkai, so get out of my way. I was in a really good mood before i bumped into you."

Without letting him reply you pushed passed him and is little 'followers' and stormed to your class, hoping you weren't late.

Thankfully you got there just in time, you did get confused glances from Mina time to time as she was probably wondering why you weren't on the train and why you were late. but you could answer those questions later.
Unfortunately you couldn't help Enkai's words repeat in your mind throughout all of your classes

'fucking villainous freak.'

—————————————————————

That's a wrap for the fourth chapter! hope you enjoyed!

i will being going back over the old chapters as it has been brought to my attention that there are a few mistakes 🫣😅

Please do comment and let me know if you spot one though! it would be very useful to me :))

Word Count: 1553

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Riptide Por V

Novela Juvenil

316K 8.1K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
74.5K 2.9K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
658K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!