Creek (Craig x Tweek) A soft...

By coco217_

Craig Tucker is a cold hearted asshole, he doesn't care about anyone except himself Well he might've had a li... More

1-craig tucker
2- Tweek Tweak
3-family problems
4-please fight back
5- tired of fighting
7- 1 new follower
8- late night drives
9- fixing each other
10- 2 against 1
11- making romance happen
12- A sky full of stars
13- Reunion
14- A run down cafe
15- Of cause it was you
16- Sonic All Star
17- spaceboy and starboy
18- Horror show
19- Someone i once called dad
20- A feeling of betrayal
21- Round 2
22- Mi Estrella
23- Coffee
24- Teamwork
25- slurred words
26-Meet the actual Craig Tucker
26-Keeping a promise for him
28-Game on
29-In a cart in the rain
30- Are you mine?
31- missing
32-Clydes the first to die in a horror
On my way.
34-Bad feeling
35-lost cause
RISEN FROM THE GRAVE A/N
37-what have i done?..
38- fuck this
39- reconsider the deal
40- Improv
41- Break the cycle?
42-war is over
43- The moon and sun
:)

6- my secret weakness

1.3K 34 88
By coco217_

TW- minor bullying

I hate people seeing me vulnerable, and I just let the one and only, Craig. The Craig tucker see me at my most vulnerable point.

I mean this boy, doesn't even show emotions, I don't know why he keeps helping me, maybe he feels sorry for me.

I hope not.

"Omg guess what!" A High pitched voice shrieked out of no where.

"GAHH BEBE! I told you to stop sneaking up on me Jesus" I shook

"Oh yeah sorry, anyways Stan and Wendy broke up" she spoke while taking a seat at the table.

"What?? No way, they were so cute why!?"

"Oh apparently it was a mutual agreement, no hard feelings they said"

I smiled, that's good I like Stan and Wendy and I'd feel bad if they were going through shit.

Bebe ignored me as she seemed to be to focused on one corner of the cafeteria, I followed her vision only to land on Craig.

"Do you think he ever gets lonely?" She asked while still staring at him.

Craig was Sat in the furthest corner of the room, not one person dared to sit near him, he sat leaning against the wall and stared at his phone.

"No I don't, I think GaHh there's a reason he's so cold, he doesn't EHH want to be around people. He's closed of. He's convinced his self he likes to be lonely, whether it's true or not"

Bebe raised an eyebrow at me "damn Tweek how long have you spent trying to figure him out" Bebe knew tweek to well,

that was the one good thing about being that weird boy everyone ignores, tweek observed, he knew everything about everyone.

Craig was one of the people he was most fixated on

fourth grade he was still him, but more open and happy.

He actually let people in, he had a lot of friends

But then one day during freshman year, he stopped talking to everyone and became emotionless to everything.

And Tweek always wondered what caused that.

Or who.

"Earth to Tweek" Bebe waved her hand in my face

I twitched, before we continued our conversation.

Craig's PoV

The last bell rang, unluckily for me I had a detention usually I'd just skip, but I don't wanna be in the same building as my mum.

I was still very pissed of.

To my surprise I was the first one there, even though I was 5 minutes late?

I took a seat at the back, before staring out the window.

"GAHH" I jolted my head,

Tweek?

Why's he in detention I thought, until I remembered Monday where he sent Cartman flying to the floor.

I chuckled at the replay in my head.

He sat two seats in front of me, on the right side closest to the door.

I don't think he noticed me, he's so lost in his own world half the time.

Two random guys walked in and took a seat.

Kenny walked in after, who took a seat next to me

"Tucker what did you do this time?" Kenny smirked

"Pissed mr garrison of, you?"

Kenny chuckled, then made a straight face "got caught smoking"

I nodded

A sudden large blob of colour, caught my eye I turned to face the door.

Cartman walked in.

For fuck sake, not now.

He took a seat behind Tweek, who was fidgeting an awful lot at the sudden appearance of Cartman.

He turned to Kenny, who was behind him

"Thanks to this fucking spaz I'm here"

Kenny rolled his eyes "Cartman, you're not Cool cause you pick on Tweek, why don't you pick on someone your own size. Obese."

I chuckled, Cartman jolted his head towards me

"Ahh hello Craig, nice to see you again" he spoke calmly with a dark grin

Tweek turned around, to face me obviously surprised I was here, he quickly faced front again.

Cartman smirked as he looked at me and then back at Tweek.

Cartman was dumb like really dumb, but due to him being a psycho he knew how to press people's buttons and what their weaknesses were.

And from the looks of Cartmans evil smirk.

He's found mine.

The teacher still Wasn't here and everyone just spoke amongst each other, I watched Cartman carefully not trusting him one bit.

"Giant tits or smaller tits" I heard Kenny say dead serious

I turned to him, with a blank face "I'm gay."

"Well I know that, but surely you have a preference"

I rolled my eyes, he's so fucking dumb

"I don't have a preference because I'm not attracted to women"

Kenny smirked "your loss"

I shook my head, at Kenny's dumbness, before facing  Cartman again, he didn't seem to be up to anything.

Odd.

I looked down at my phone

New Text from Tricia

Tricia: Craig you never updated me on the dad situation

I replied

Tricia: shit sorry, I was pissed of he's back in a day, sorry Tric

My phone pinged, before I could look at the message,

I heard a very taunting voice speak "so twitch hows your thigh?

I looked up at Cartman who was now leaning over his desk, And was awfully close to Tweek, my body stiffened.

"Fuck of Cartman" I relaxed slightly as Tweek spoke sticking up for his self.

A sudden movement from Cartman, I had to register in my head, from the quickness

He had yanked his hair and pulled tweeks head back, Cartman turned to me and smiled a psychotic grin

"I told you not to get on my bad side tucker"

Tweek was squirming, trying to rip Cartmans fat hand of his head, there was no possible way of tweek
getting out of this position even though he fought back this time.

"So? try fight me not him" I replied monotonously, trying to act unbothered.

"Well you see I would, but it seems nothing affects you.. well except" he pulled tweeks hair harder

I shuffled in my seat again

He smirked

"Tweek."

The fucker had me figured out.

Tweek stopped squirming for a second, before looking at me as if he was confused by what Cartman just said.

I stood up with my hands in my pockets, calmly I walked over to Cartman, before bending down.

And whispering into his ear

"If you don't let him go, I will break each one of your fucking fingers, I will have no hesitation to ruin your life Cartman. You know me, you know I know some fucked up things about you, that you wouldn't want anyone to hear. Stop.Fucking.With.Him"

Cartman glared at me, before forcefully pushing tweeks head back and letting him go.

I sat back down, arms crossed as if nothing happened.

Kenny smiled "damn tucker, you'd do anything for Tweek hmm" he said suggestively.

"Fuck of" I replied not in the mood.

I opened my phone once more

Tricia: it's alright Craig it's not your fault.

I sighed while staring at the message,

Mums really fucked up, she doesn't know what she's caused.

The bell rang for detention, and that was my queue to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 132 35
"You still haven't gotten over that?" ... "I don't think I ever will." Craig Tucker is a 18 year old boy. he's a senior in high school and has a smal...
213K 5.4K 31
"I know I made a mistake Tweek, but I couldn't help it" " Yea ... You know what my biggest mistake was ... it thinking you actually loved me Craig an...
781K 25.8K 48
You've heard of frenemies...but boyfrenemies? Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker aren't the best of friends. But suddenly their rage and anger towards each...
10.2K 192 20
Tweek Tweak, a 17-year-old boy who just moved into South Park due to their parents expanding their business, has to go through another shitty school...