Documentary Research - II

By wheredoesthewaygo

"Maybe testing isn't enough, I have to, than I can." She thought. She wanted to manipulate almost everyone. E... More

Idea

38 1 0
By wheredoesthewaygo

"Gosh.. I'm so bored. Fan, Could you hand me my mug with the coffee?" Fan nodded, Taking it to her immediately. She wasn't sleeping for 24 hours, Test Tube drank the coffee aggressively. "I FEEL GREAT."  "..Oh, I have an IDEA!" Fans curiosity filled his mind and looked at Test Tube.

Test Tube wrote something and gave it to Fan.

It was a drawing of Paintbrush and Lightbulb, Talking to each other. The bottom was another drawing of Test Tube and Fan grabbing them. "Ah! I understood that." Fan nodded and smiled at her.

They went out of the laboratory and tried to find a way to kidnap them, "I think they slept." Fan looked at Test Tube again. "No, They don't sleep at night. Remember they're all-nighters!"

They walked and walked to see Paintbrush and Lightbulb sitting at the middle of the forest.

Short part! Sorry 😢 (uhm......... smell my booty🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅)

so glad i made a II story though
kewl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 2.1K 24
في مملكه ابابيل وعرشها المسلوب من اصحابها . تولد بذرة حب [جومانه و بحر ]تحمل معها مصير العرش وفي عالم اخر يعيش فيه مخلوقات من الجن والانس و السحره ف...
49K 2K 16
Book 2 of the 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 series {Duology} 𖤓 𝕾𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘. 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖕𝖆�...
10.9K 1.1K 30
«ឯងជាអូមេហ្កា ដូច្នេះឯងត្រូវធ្វើជាទាសកររបស់យើងពេញមួយជីវិត» មីន យ៉ុនហ្គី «បាទ!» «ពីពេលនេះទៅឯងត្រូវហៅយើងថា "លោកម្ចាស់" ព្រោះយើងជាអ្នកសង្គ្រោះជីវិតដ៏ថោក...