COLLIDE ! colby brock

By LaylaADarkBeauty

๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ hey!! this is going to be a story with sam and colby & my ocs. i have mult... More

cast ยก!
1 !ยก
2 !ยก
3 !ยก
4 !ยก
5 !ยก
7 !ยก

6 !ยก

9 1 0
By LaylaADarkBeauty

Adelaide POV

i woke up to my phone alarm clock. i didn't even know why i had set it.

i groggily moved and hit my phone until it went quite, not knowing if i had snoozed it or stopped it.

all i wanted it was to go back to sleep.
it was monday so i had to go to work tomorrow. i worked tuesday-thursday at starbucks.

it wasn't the best paying job but i got by.

i sat up in my bed and rested my head on the wall as i sighed. i took my phone.
09:34.

i sat for about an hour longer, watching outer banks on my tv until i decided to get up. i didn't have anything to do to today, but if i could i would go to colby's.

i got up and stretched, then walked to my closet. i picked an outfit and went to my bathroom.

this time i didn't just quickly put clothes on without looking at myself, i went to take a shower.

i really needed a shower.

i filled the tub with warm water and sat down, feeling the warmth surround me as i smiled comfortably.

i put soap on the water making the place fill with bubbles. then i light a white candle that smelled like lavender.

i slid my finger against the amathyst cluster besides the candle, feeling the soft spikes on it.

i loved baths. they were so calming when you did it right. then i played music on the speak i and in the other end of the room.

cigarettes after sex started playing and a smile formed on my face.

i hummed along to the songs and then got a message from colby.

colbae🥹:
morning ads! fyi sam, kris and celina are more than happy to have you joining the video :D

you:
aaaaaa okay!! i can't wait haha

colbae🥹:
it's gonna be fun!!

you:
yeah it is!
when was it again?

colbae🥹:
next week...
the weekend!

you:
okay! then i don't have to take tim off work :)

colbae🥹:
oh yeah! what do you work as?

you:
work at starbucks 💪🏼

colbae🥹:
ooh nice! when do you work?

you:
tuesday-thursday

colbae🥹:
good to know!
well what're you up to?

you:
taking a bath 😋

colbae🥹:
oooh, send pic 😋

you:
toooo early

colbae🥹:
awh 😔

we chatted for about half an hour longer, until i got out of the bath.

as i was drying my body i noticed my tattoos. i had completely forgot i had them... oops.

i had like five tattoos. two of them i had gotten drunk, but they were still with meaning.

i put on some clothes and decided to take a pick to instagram.

——————————

@adeltheparentsmistake i'm an instagramer now... 😬

liked by colbybrock and 5 839 others.

@user1 idk who u are but ily
   @adeltheparentsmistake ilyt

@user2 i may not like you but nice fit.

@user4 hii ily you're so pretty
*liked by adeltheparentsmistake*

@colbybrock nice fit 🖤
   @adeltheparentsmistake why thank you sir <3

@user5 are you and colby dating??
  @adeltheparentsmistake nope

——————————

i went to my kitchen and played music on my alexa. i didn't play cigarettes after sex this time because it always made me so tired.

instead i played skydxddy. my favourite artist together with nf.

i sang and rapped along to "light up" while making a toast with just cheese. yeah i know, just cheese.

incoming call from charz who?🍃🔥

accept                decline

"hey adder!" charlize's voice rung thru my phone. "hey charz!" you could hear the smile in my voice.

"wassup?" i asked. "we just wanted to inform you that we're going home now, so if you come to their house later we won't be there!"

"ooh okay! thanks for lettin' me know!" i replied. "is that phychotic by skydxddy?!" i could hear marrisa and i laughed.

"yeah it is!" i said as my toast was done. "is that you making toast just with cheese?" charz mocked.

"you know me too well," i laughed and so did they. soon enough they hung up.

i went to my room after eating and just used my phone. i went thru my camera role and found pictures of my old cat.

tears filled my eyes threatening to spill, but i smiled thru it. i missed him so i thought of the good memories.

——————————

@adeltheparentsmistake missing you, fangs 🖤

liked by colbybrock and 8 475 others.

@user6 AWHHH I LOVE CATS
   @adeltheparentsmistake ME TOOO

@user2 fangs? that of all names?
   @adeltheparentsmistake brother chose it :)

@user4 did they pass? 🕊️
   @adeltheparentsmistake sadly yes, he did. three years ago and i miss him like crazy

@colbybrock i wish i could've met him
   @adeltheparentsmistake me too 🖤

@user7 CAT ABUSER!!

@user8 THE TRANS FLAG?!?!!?🏳️‍⚧️
*liked by adeltheparentsmistake*

@lydialyds i love him 🖤🖤🕊️
——————————

there may be people who didn't like the name, but i didn't care. my brother had named him and i missed them both like hell.

i had been very unlucky on the whole friends-family-death stuff. best friends dead, brother's dead, cat dead and so on.

but i made sure to just think of the happy memories. i hadn't noticed i was crying until i tasted a tear in my mouth.

i wiped my tears and smiled.

i could ask to go to colby's and the others, but i could also go to the park or mall.

yeah, i was gonna go to the park.
i packed my nirvana tote bag quickly and then left.

i didn't have a drivers license or a car, so i took the bus. i quickly got there.
lucky me the sun was shining.

i walked over to a kinda secret place, i had never seen anyone over there, so i liked so sit there and do whatever.

i sat down on the wooden bridge and dangled my feet over the water as i took out a pack of cigarettes from my tote bag.

i got my lighter and light it. it had been some days since i had smoked, so it felt nice.

i had my earphones in, cigarette in my mouth, sun all over my body and air hitting me lightly.

this, my dear, this is life.

a part of me wanted to post it on instagram because of how beautiful it was, but i was not going to.

people would ruin its beauty and i wouldn't be able to be alone here anymore.

i sat there for about an hour until i was getting cold. i thanked the place for letting me be there, and then left thru the woods.

i took two pictures but i wasn't gonna share them.

the first picture was where the bridge were. if you followed the water for a while, you would find the big lake.

follow the lake to the right, then go on the path and after some minutes you'd be in the park.

i threw out the cigarette and got on the bus. on my way home i did a stop at the mall.

i bought a bunch of stuff- whoops.
clothes, accessories, room decor, plants, crystals, food and what not.

then i went home.

i opened the door and placed the bags in the living room. i put some plants, crystals and room decor around my house, making it even nicer and cozy.

i took the rest to my room. i hung the new clothes in my closet and some other stuff around my room.

i placed the tote bag on my floor against my nightstand-shelf.

i went to the kitchen and put the food wherever it was supposed to go.

it was around 1 pm and i had no idea what to do. then i decided to call up colby.

"hey ads!" he said and i could hear the smile in his voice. i could hear voices from behind him saying hello to me.

"hey y'all," i giggled. "what's up?" he asked. "i don't really know, i'm bored," i said honestly.

"come over!" i could hear nick yell in the background. "yeah colby misses you!" i heard cornan.

"awhh, missing me much brock?" i teased smilingly. "shut up, just come over," he said trying to sound like he wasn't smiling but he was not succeeding.

"coooolbyyyy," i dragged out his name, "whaaat?" he asked sounding unsure, "come pick me up? please?"

"whyyy?" he dragged out again. "because i don't have a car aaanndd i don't wanna take the bus again, i just took it three times," i whined.

"eurgh, okay," he said and i could hear him pick up his keys. "YES!" i exclaimed.

Time skip

i heard a knock on my front door and i went to open it. "hey colbae," i smiled up at his face.
"hello ads," he smiled back down at me.

for some seconds we were just stood looking at each others. i looked at all his features like dimples from his smile, his pretty blue eyes, the purple strands in his hair.

then i cleared my throat and stepped aside so he could come in. i think we both blushed but just brushed it off.

"i love your apartment," he said as he walked over to the tv with small plants and crystals on the table it was stood on.

"thank you, i do too," i smiled. "well, we should go," he smiled while touching a big round rose quartz.

"yeah, lemme just get something real quick," i said and ran into my room. i got my bag and my tote bag.

i and some clothes and stuff in it this time.
i walked back into the living room and he was sat in my sofa.

"why did you never tell me your couch was so comfortable?!" he whined smilingly.

"get up, child," i teased and put on my shoes. i took my jacket under my arm and we left to his car.

the car ride was not silent. screamo music and our bad accents and impressions filled the air.

the car ride was only half an hour.
we walked into the mansion-looking house.

then i greeted everyone in the living room. "was it a good ride?" james smirked and i looked at colby then him again.

"weirdo," i said and sat down next to lydia. "so the fifth grade video is coming out in two hours," colby informed me from the lovesac.

i thumbed up and smiled. "it seems like a lot of the fandom likes you, just from the ending in james' video," sam smiled at me.

he were sat next to lydia. "yeah!" i smiled. "and don't let any hate get to you!" nick reassured me.

"i won't, don't worry," i smiled at the thoughts of my new friends. they were all so funny and amazing and caring.

"gonna go get some water real quick," i said and got up to the kitchen. my throat felt dry. probably because i had only drunken a bit of juice today.

then i heard footsteps and it was james.
"hey james!" i greeted as i poured myself some water.

"hello adelaide!" he said and got himself water. i moved to he could get a glass without hitting me.

"you smoke?" he asked out of nowhere which caught me off guard. i haven't really thought about that i probably smelled of smoke.

"don't worry, i don't think the others noticed if you got scared about that," he said kindly and chugged his water.

"i do at times. you?" i admitted. "i like me a good midnight smoke," he revealed and poured himself more water.

"hah, me too," i said and placed my glass on the counter. "i usually go outside at like 2 or 3 am and go to the pool and smoke," he revealed.

"sounds nice. does the others know?" i asked looking at the man. "i don't think so," he replied.

"you can join me if you'd like. unless you'd rather cuddle with colby," he smirked at me and i rolled my eyes.

"we don't even cuddle," i said honestly. "realllly?" he said and i smacked the back of his head.

"yes, really," i said. "alright alright, bud. but you can still join me outside, i don't mind," he said and walked back.

i was definitely going to if i could without waking up colby. then i also went back.

two hours later we were all sat in the living room silently. the video just came out and the first couple comments came.

we decided to watch the video and then look thru the comments. it was really different when you were in the whole video, and knew you were getting recorded.

that's the girl again!
is colby dating her?
i like new girl, bring her back!!
i love her name!
she's actually stupid 😭 (no hate)
slay adel
are her and colby a couple?
jeez, whenever the fandom sees colby with a girl the immediately think "girlfriend?!" leave aloneee.
she's just using you for fame colby.
like my comment if you want more adel content too!!

i smiled looking thru the comments. and i couldn't help it but to laugh at the pathetic hate ones.

"you're using me for fame?!" colby asked dramatically and we all laughed. "i'm so sorry you had to find out this way!" i replied dramatically and acted like i fainted.

the rest of the day we played different games, joked around, somone shot a video. great fucking day.

┌・・・・・・・・・・・・・・┐
Thanks for reading this chapter!! hope you enjoyed enough to wanting to read the next!

slayy, i'm tired as fuck

vote? words: 2257

ilyyy, g'day
└・・・・・・・・・・・・・・┘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 587 43
*language warning* #1 in #colbybrockfanfiction 12/14/18 1k Reads 2/13/19! Woo hoo!
166K 2.1K 26
(completed) it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. but true love never dies. best ranking: #1 in #ColbyBrock 2/21/19 #1 in #traphouse 8/26/1...
33.4K 495 26
Your best friend Kat called you one day and asks if you wanna come hang out at Sam's house with them. You decide to go and you're glad you did becaus...
39.4K 883 59
When Beatrice is asked by her friend Elton to help with a prank against the guys in the house, she thinks nothing of it. Little did she know her meet...