60s Delicate Beauty Island Fa...

By CNovel_Reader

60 Delicate Beauty Island Farming Author: Mu Xiayi Category: Rebirth through time travel Bie Zhizhi transmigr... More

Introduction
Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-230
Chapter 231-240
Chapter 241-250
Chapter 251-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-360
Chapter 361-370
Chapter 371-380
Chapter 381-400
Chapter 401-420
Chapter 421-440
Chapter 441-460
Chapter 461-480
Chapter 481-500
Chapter 501-520
Chapter 521-540
Chapter 541-560
Chapter 561-581

Chapter 61-70

1.2K 12 1
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 61

It's a new day.

Zhizhi lay on the soft bed and yawned, not wanting to wake up at all.

The house has not been repaired yet, and she and her friends are still sleeping in the bamboo shed. However, there is a gap of about 30 centimeters between the roof and the wall of the bamboo shed, so every morning, before the alarm clock rings, sunlight will come in through this gap.

Zhizhi turned over and saw Hong Hehe who was sleeping next to her.

Hong Hehe is snoring!

"Zhi Zhi, will you get up first or should I get up first?" Li Qingyu who was sleeping on the other side of Zhi Zhi asked in a low voice.

Now time is tight and tasks are heavy. Everyone has to queue up to wash up in the morning. Seven girls share a toilet. It is inevitable that they will crash into cars, so everyone has to hurry up.

Zhizhi said: "Get up first, I'll be lazy for a while."

Li Qingyu got up.

Fang Lijuan lay on the bed and asked Zhizhi, "Did you dream about pumpkins last night?"

"Huh?"

Zhizhi was surprised, wondering how Fang Lijuan knew?

She did have a dream last night. In her parents' home in Songshi, her fourth sister, Pengpeng, was standing in her vegetable garden on the back hill of the factory, crying sadly, saying that a big freshly ripe pumpkin was missing, and she didn't know what it was. Which wicked person stole it.

Zhizhi even heard the fourth sister's cry in her dream, "Zhizhi loves pumpkin cakes the most! There are pumpkin seeds in the pumpkin, and the pumpkin seeds are delicious when they are fried... Woohoo, my pumpkin... "

Fang Lijuan laughed and said: "I heard you say a few words that the pumpkin is gone..."

"Huh? Pumpkin? There are pumpkins to eat!" Hong Hehe rubbed his eyes and sat up from the bed, "Pumpkins are delicious, can you eat them?" Make pumpkin cakes! Dried melon seeds and fry them in an iron pan, they are fragrant and crisp..."

Fang Lijuan laughed at her, "Wake up, it's dawn!"

"Ah?" Hong Hehe was confused.

ring ring ring--

The alarm clock sounded.

Yes, in order to control the cost of time, Zhi Zhi bought an alarm clock with huge sums of money.

Now this alarm clock is handed over to Gao Tiantian for management.

Sure enough, shortly after the alarm clock rang, Gao Tiantian sang:

"The sun is shining in the sky! The flowers smiled at me, and the little bird said it's early...why don't you get up?"

The last sentence was given by her. Changed the lyrics.

Everyone laughed.

Gao Tiantian is actually not very crazy.

According to Zhizhi's observation, Gao Tiantian's "crazy" never had any violent behavior. When she collapses, she mostly cries, desperately looking for a sense of security, if she can't find a safe place, she will commit self-harm...

Zhizhi has already written to the third brother, briefly explaining Gao Tiantian's situation After a while, I asked my brother to help her find some related psychological books. When her brother sent the book over, Zhi Zhi planned to let Long Qiang take a good look at it and ponder it over.

Everyone on the island loves each other, and they only have pity for Gao Tiantian. In addition, everyone is so busy every day, and even Gao Tiantian is so busy that she has no time to think about it. West, of course everything is fine.

Now Tao Rongye cooks three meals a day in the camp.

But the aftereffects of his head injury are quite severe, often dizzy and weak... He doesn't want himself to be a drag on everyone, so he gets up early every day to ensure that he has enough time to cook slowly.

Today's breakfast is yam rice porridge, plus chili fried meat and wild vegetable cakes.

In the yam and rice porridge, rice

only accounts for one-third, and two-thirds are chopped yam grains. The yams were dug by Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian yesterday afternoon, and Tao Rongye got up early in the morning to deal with the yams, and the slippery mucus caused little red rashes all over his body.

But it doesn't matter, as long as the friends can eat three meals a day and eat well. He has rough skin and thick flesh, so what's wrong with the rash? Just stay for a while, take a shower and rest.

The rice in the yam and rice porridge was soaked in water by Tao Rongye while sleeping the night before. So when you wake up in the morning and cook porridge for about ten minutes, the rice grains will be rotten into soft and glutinous rice flowers.

The fragrant rice porridge is soaked in crispy yam grains, and the soup porridge is thick and full.

The meat in the chili fried pork came from a dead weasel that Long Qiang found in a trap when he went to patrol the mountains yesterday.

If this thing was still alive, Long Qiang would not want it. I took it back only when I saw that it was dead, and took care of it overnight. The meat is a bit fishy, ​​and it must be fried with chili to cover the fishy smell.

Zhi Zhi took a mouthful of fried pork with chili, and was so hot that he hissed, she quickly swallowed a mouthful of yam porridge, and took a while to swallow it down. She didn't dare to eat this chili fried meat anymore, so she took a piece of wild vegetable cake.

Wild vegetable cakes are wild vegetables that have been blanched and finely chopped, mixed with a very thin batter...then put some oil on the shovel, and put the batter in the stove to bake.

Tao Rongye added some minced ginger and shallots to the wild vegetable cake, which covered the bitterness of the wild vegetable, and it was burnt and crunchy, especially delicious.

Zhizhi gnawed a few mouthfuls of the crispy wild vegetable pancakes, suddenly remembered something, and suggested: "...By the way, I want to raise two more pigs, do you have any opinions?" Everyone was stunned

.

Hong Hehe took a sip of the rice porridge and said, "Of course it's good to raise pigs. Pork is delicious! But weeding pigs is very hard work, and it takes a special job! Now we are so busy every day, how can we have time?" Killing pigweed?"

Everyone nodded in unison.

Zhi Zhi's inspiration for raising pigs came from the day Tao Rongye was injured more than a month ago - the skinny monkey went to invite the boss to come... Later, the boss asked the skinny monkey to return to Zhengyi Island to move food. Zhizhi saw with her own eyes that after the "meal" was finished by the master and the pirate uncles and grandpas, they left a large amount of fish bones on the ground...and attracted more than a dozen dogs from the village!

She told the story to her friends, and then said: "Justice Island is very close to us, and the boat will go there to pull back the fish bones they left over to feed the pigs... Is this feasible? Otherwise, I think they will All of them were thrown into the sea directly. Of course, it can be said that the residue was fed to the fish, but it can also be said that the oil and salt polluted the sea water! Why don't we use the waste?" Everyone fell into deep thought

.

Yu Lu asked curiously: "Feed pigs with leftover fish bones? Will the pigs get stuck?"

Tao Rongye explained: "We have stayed in Justice Island for a while, and we know that what they eat It is a big fish that weighs about ten catties, without small thorns, and the baked fish bones are crispy..."

He said, thinking for a moment, and then said: "Is this okay? Let's make a wooden trough like making glutinous rice cakes. Equipment, and then put the fish bones into the wooden trough... Then use your feet to step on the equipment, every time you step on it, the big wooden hammer will smash into the wooden trough, just enough to smash the fish bones..." Shen Shuhua pondered, "In theory, it

works It works!"

Li Aiguo said excitedly: "Then the pigs we raise are precious! I haven't seen anyone raise pigs to feed fish bones!"

Chen Yuejin was more conservative, "I think we'd better give it a try first. , Let's roast and eat all the fish that the little monkey forked in the past few days, then collect the bones and try to make a wooden trough... If you can smash the fish bones to pieces and prevent the pigs from getting stuck in their throats... sure

You can try it. Raising pigs is also to improve our lives!"

Long Qiang couldn't help asking: "Then why go to the next door to pull fish bones back, can't the big bosses on Justice Island raise pigs by themselves? "

Everyone shook their heads wryly smiling.

After carefully explaining this reason to Long Qiang, Long Qiang was stunned.

Zhizhi rubbed her heart and sighed, "When I think about the fish bones they wasted for so many years, my heart aches..."

Everyone laughed.

The thin monkey sitting on the side slurped the porridge with big mouthfuls, and served it with chili fried meat. He didn't forget to grab a crispy wild vegetable cake and stuff it into his mouth.

He held his chest high, with a proud and proud expression on his face, and his eyes were still rolling.

Skinny Monkey knew very well that if he was on Justice Island, his water skills and fishing skills would be a joke. But in Seagull Island, he is the one with the best water skills! If everyone wants to eat fish, they can only rely on him, so he has become an indispensable person.

Now after listening to everyone's discussion, Skinny Monkey has made up his mind, and he will row a boat to go fishing after a while! And you have to catch a lot of fish!

After breakfast, the thin monkey rowed his boat and left.

Everyone didn't care, and everyone went to their respective positions to do their own work.

--The male educated youths began to dig the foundation of the dormitory building. Tao Rongye and Gao Tiantian stayed in the camp, but one of them carried a small basket and sickle to the back mountain to dig wild vegetables, and the other sat by the rabbit pen to weave straw mats. The female educated youths were divided into two groups, Hong Hehe, Yu Lu and Fang Lijuan went to open up the wasteland; Zhizhi and Li Qingyu were weak, and they went to inspect the vegetable garden first.

There are quite a lot of small animals on the island, and they especially like to steal the vegetables they grow. Some time ago, because the male educated youths had to take turns to take care of Tao Rongye, they had no time to do heavy work, so they used the twigs from the bushes cut down for land reclamation to form a fence and enclose the vegetable field.

Zhizhi and Li Qingyu inspected around, and found that several fences might have been destroyed by rabbits, leaving a small hole, and then they got into the vegetable field, and picked up the sweet potatoes that were juicy and tender. The leaves were eaten!

Zhi Zhi and Li Qingyu were so distressed that they marked the broken fence-Long Qiang had special hunting experience, and he would follow this mark and track the hare all the way to its cave. When he is free, he will make another targeted trap, and then catch the hare.

Wild rabbits have strong fecundity. Individuals mature at four months after birth, and can be mated at six months old. One litter can give birth to 6-8 rabbits. As long as you give them enough fodder, I believe that in the next two to three months, rabbits will be born, and after half a year, everyone will be able to eat domestic rabbit meat! This is an extremely stable source of meat.

After Zhizhi and Li Qingyu tidied up the vegetable garden, they went to Hong Hehe and the others.

At noon, the skinny monkey, who was wet all over his body, came back excitedly. He also brought back four or five big sea fish, the biggest one weighing about ten catties! There was a cuttlefish that weighed three or four catties, and the others weighed one catty. Zhi Zhi pointed to the big fish weighing about ten catties, and praised him without hesitation

, "Little monkey, you are too good!"

, This fish is grilled and eaten! Save the fish bones for experimentation... Then we will raise pigs! Eat pork!"

He hasn't eaten pork yet!

Want to try what pork is like.

Long Qiang also used his lunch break silently to go to the back mountain and drag a section of thick tree back... He first made a square opening in the tree, tapped the ground with a hatchet to dig out a groove, and then dug in the ground. A hole was made, and the tree trunk that had been dug into the hole was set in the hole so that the notch was flush with the ground.

Long Qiang

explained: This is done to make the wooden troughs last longer.

Then he made a pedal device, as long as he stepped on the mechanism, the tree used as a "sledgehammer" would be smashed to the bottom of the tank again and again, smashing the fish bones in the wooden tank.

Since Tao Rongye had already prepared lunch when the thin monkey came back, the fish that the thin monkey brought back was regarded as the staple food for dinner.

The thin monkey ran back to eat lunch and then left with his boat. Around four or five o'clock in the afternoon, he brought back four or five fish, each weighing three or four catties.

So at dinner time, everyone shared a piece of boneless grilled fish weighing about two catties (yes, Tao Rongye deboned the fish after roasting it for the experiment of crushing fish bones, and then distributed the fish to everyone ), and a squid wild vegetable soup, the staple food is two small mouthfuls of steamed rice per person.

Zhi Zhi bites the grilled fish with crispy skin, tender meat inside that melts in the mouth, and the mouth is full of oil. It is so satisfying to eat!

Tired of eating grilled fish, drink a bowl of wild vegetable cuttlefish soup - the cuttlefish is crispy and raw, and the wild vegetables are slippery. This kind of combination has a particularly rich taste, which is really refreshing and refreshing!

The only regret is that rice is an ornamental and precious food.

Just two mouthfuls... Zhizhi couldn't bear to eat it.

She carefully took a mouthful of rice in her mouth, and slowly savored its grainy and round taste, rich rice aroma and sweetness... She was reluctant to swallow it for a long, long time

.

After dinner, Tao Rongye carefully cleaned up the leftovers... In fact, there was nothing left at all, but when sharing the food, he didn't pick out some fish bones, and the friends specially gave the fish bones when they ate. picked out.

Now, the educated youths have a lot of fish heads, tails, fish bones, etc., as well as the internal organs of the fish when they were dissected... Of course, Tao Rongye also roasted the internal organs of the fish, thinking about today Handle it well, collect it and feed it to the chickens with chopped wild vegetables tomorrow.

Tao Rongye poured the food residue into the wooden trough, and then stepped on the mechanism made by Long Qiang with his feet.

"Ka-boom! Ka-boom! Ka-boom!"

He stopped after stepping on it a dozen times, and looked again...

Tao Rongye pulled the fish bones in the wooden trough, nodded, "The effect is quite good! It's really broken!" Friends, you and I

continued to discuss:

"Make another long handle Bamboo rake... You can see that when the hammer hits, those bones are smashed to the side, and when the wooden hammer hits it down again, they will not be able to hit them. So you have to use a bamboo rake to scoop them all up to the middle, and then continue to step on them a few times It can be broken..."

"This method is quite practical! The key is to save effort!" "

Oh, these bones can be smashed so finely, it seems that we can really raise pigs!" "

Let's raise them ourselves first, In the future, let the big masters raise them together! Let them eat pork!"

"Great, great! From now on we will have eggs, rabbit meat, and pork!" "

Zhizhi is smart, thought of it So many good ideas..."

Zhizhi burst out laughing, "I can't do anything by myself! It's because of you that we are gradually getting better!"

Chapter 62

Thinking about the routines of the big bosses on Zhengyi Island next door, they usually don't get up until noon.

Zhizhi simply went to the town with Shouhou first.

She went to the heads of other production teams to borrow piglets one by one.

However, before that, she visited Aunt Plum Blossom first.

Aunt Plum Blossom heard that Zhizhi came to borrow piglets, and wanted to try to raise pigs by herself first, so that they could raise pigs that would drive Justice Island's bosses?

Aunt Plum Blossom suddenly became energetic.

She went to her vegetable garden and plucked two jicama, handed one to Zhizhi and one to the thin monkey, and then sat in the vegetable garden and told Zhizhi carefully what is the trick to raising pigs.

Zhizhi had read books on farming before, and she had preliminary theoretical knowledge-before she left her hometown in Songshi, her third brother gave her several books on crop care and poultry care. This time she decided to raise pigs, so she read the book again.

Now with Aunt Plum Blossom's guidance, Zhi Zhi hurriedly took out a pen and a small notebook, and took notes very seriously.

The thin monkey squatted on the side, sipping sweet and juicy jicama, staring at Aunt Meihua, and stretching his neck to look at Zhizhiji's notes. He had a serious expression and his ears were pricked up, remembering everything Aunt Mei Hua said in his heart.

After Zhizhi chatted with Aunt Plum Blossom, she decided to follow Aunt Plum Blossom's suggestion and changed the target from two little piggies to four.

There is no other reason.

--Four little pigs, preferably one of them is a young boar, to directly solve the breeding problem. Otherwise, Seagull Island is so far away, it is inconvenient to find breeding pigs from other brigades for breeding, and the other is that they may not be willing to lend them.

In this way, the Nian pig has three heads!

One of the females has to be kept as a pig mother, so there are only two pigs left?

Since Zhi Zhi wanted to demonstrate to the people of Justice Island, and also pulled fish bones from Justice Island to feed pigs, should a pig be given to Justice Island at the end of the year?

Zhizhi and the others have worked hard to raise pigs all year, so they can't eat a single pig, right?

Look, do you have to raise at least four piglets? !

Zhi Zhi knew it well, so she went to visit one, two, three, four, five, these five brigades one by one.

Of course, the first brigade is the most affluent production brigade in the local area, and Zhizhi placed great hopes on it.

However, after Wei Dacheng's family was taken down... his family had many relatives in the first production brigade, including the captain of the production team who later became a full-time employee, who was also Wei Dacheng's cousin.

They didn't wait to see Zhizhi, and said flatly that they didn't have any piglets, and they didn't borrow them, because they weren't enough!

Zhi Zhi didn't say much, and turned to find another production team.

When she went to the No. 2 Production Brigade, she learned how to behave. First, she found an educated youth and asked where the pigsty of the No. 2 Production Brigade was. Zai'er, I went to find the captain now.

The captain of the second production brigade also didn't want to lend the little piggy to Zhi Zhi.

The reason is: he and Wei Dacheng are cousins.

But Zhizhi had already been rejected once, and she was mentally prepared, so she told him a lot of truths... The

captain of the second brigade was still a little scared of Zhizhi-such a young girl, only seventeen years old, In less than three months after coming to Nanling Island, Wei Dacheng, who had been operating there for 20 years, was pulled down? !

You know, before the Wei Limin case happened, everyone believed in Wei Dacheng. Wei Dacheng even planned to run for the post of the general captain of the 12th Brigade United Commune!

In the end

, Wei Dacheng met Bie Zhizhi!

Eh, what a pity.

So the captain of the second brigade was also very scared, what if he offended Zhizhi and followed Wei Dacheng's path?

In the end, he reluctantly lent a boar to Zhizhi.

Zhi Zhi was so happy, she patted her chest and said that next year she would definitely return a piglet and a chicken to the second team.

After finishing speaking, she directed the thin monkey to go to the pigsty to catch the most energetic little boar...

and left the little boar at Aunt Meihua's house, and Zhi Zhi went to the third, fourth, and fifth births in turn. brigade.

The relationship between these brigades and Wei Dacheng was not that close, but they were also poor... Finally, they gritted their teeth and lent a little piggy to Zhi Zhi.

Zhizhi and Shouhou couldn't hold the four little pigs, so Aunt Meihua called her daughter-in-law together, and the four of them carried a little pig to the pier, and carried the four little pigs onto Zhizhi's boat.

Zhizhi had already prepared, and brought several big baskets woven by Gao Tiantian, and put the four little piglets into the big baskets, and together with the thin monkey, the two happily rowed the boat, took The four little pigs went to the island of justice.

It's past noon now.

However, the big masters have just woken up.

Seeing Zhi Zhi, the head of the family was taken aback for a moment, and asked her if she had eaten.

Zhizhi said she didn't eat it.

The head of the family called her over to eat together.

Zhizhi also didn't see him, first thanked the head, then washed his hands, thanked Xu Yongjun, then took a piece of grilled fish and ate it.

She hadn't figured out how to tell the boss about the fish bones when she heard a sarcastic voice-

"It's all been distributed, so you still have the guts to come back to eat?"

Zhizhi was startled, looked back, and said Was it Liu Xiaoyun who said that?

Kong Lanwei hurriedly pushed Liu Xiaoyun lightly, and said in a low voice: "Xiaoyun, don't be like this, we are all in the same brigade!"

Liu Xiaoyun snorted and said, "We are all in the same brigade, why do they still want to Move to Seagull Island next door? It's clear that you want to eat well, but you don't think there are enough people here!"

Zhizhi didn't say a word.

The head of the family frowned and looked at Liu Xiaoyun.

She didn't like this kind of person who eats and sleeps all day long, and eats after waking up, so she said coldly: "When is it your turn to speak on Justice Island? I'm willing to let Zhi Zhi eat, do you have an opinion?"

Liu Xiaoyun was stunned.

She originally thought that she was thinking of Justice Island, but she didn't expect that the head of the family was actually looking for Bie Zhizhi?

She was so ashamed and angry that her face flushed instantly. She was so angry that she didn't even want to eat the grilled fish, so she turned and ran towards the cave.

Kong Lanwei was anxious, and shouted: "Xiaoyun! Xiaoyun...you can't stop eating!" Then she took a look at the boss, and said in a low voice, "I'll go and see her, and then I took a piece of toast." The fish hurried away.

The boss doesn't care about people like Liu Xiaoyun at all.

But she still likes Zhi Zhi who is full of vigor, ideas, and hardworking.

Probably the love of the elders for the younger ones is all expressed in the food!

The eldest master broke off the fattest part of the grilled fish he was holding, and handed it to Zhi Zhi, "Eat." Zhi Zhi took it with a smile, "Thank you

Tang Tang."

The master asked her a few words about Tao Rongye's situation, Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian's situation, and then said, "You let them come and play." Zhizhi knew that what the

master meant was that the three of them Poor, I want the three of them to come over so she can

make up for them.

She told the big boss about the recent situation of the three of them, and slowly ate the grilled fish, and then said to the big boss: "Tangtang, I came to see you for something." "Say."

Zhizhi

took a deep breath, "I I wanted to come to you to ask for something..."

It was time for lunch on Justice Island.

The greenhouse was full of islanders sitting on the ground, everyone was grabbing grilled fish and biting.

As soon as Zhi Zhi said this, everyone who was having lunch in the big kitchen fell silent instantly.

With Liu Xiaoyun's previous remarks, everyone felt that Zhi Zhi rushed over during lunch time, did she... Really want to ask the head of the house for something?

But there is nothing on Justice Island except the sea fish caught every day.

So don't Zhizhi want to...

ask the head to ask for a sea fish?

The pirate uncles and grandpas don't care, anyway, there are only a dozen or so people on Seagull Island next door, and their daily consumption is only seven or eight big fish. They can afford to raise them and feel that there is no burden.

But the dozen or so educated youths had a hard time thinking about it-the uncles and grandpas on Zhengyi Island only wanted to fish, and they didn't want to do other jobs. Work such as cooking, digging wild vegetables, and maintaining the camp is all done by the educated youth. There are only a dozen or so of them, and they have to take care of more than 200 people. They have to do a lot of work every day, and they are also very tired. Of course, they hope that more educated youths can join.

But the twelfth brigade is poor and famous, and no educated youth is willing to join. After finally looking forward to Bie Zhizhi and the others... there are eight of them! The educated youths were very happy, and everyone felt that the burden should be lightened a little.

Unexpectedly, Bie Zhizhi and the others just came to live for seven or eight days, and they said they wanted to leave?

Heh, since you think the twelfth brigade is poor, you can leave if you want!

Don't come back when you leave!

Now you don't Zhi Zhi, what's the matter?

At the moment, everyone looked at Zhi Zhi with unfriendly eyes.

The head of the family has the same thinking as her subordinates, thinking that at most Zhizhi would ask her for some fish, four or five fish weighing about ten catties a day.

This is not a problem at all for the master.

She nodded, "Okay."

Zhizhi: ...

She looked at the big master with mixed feelings.

--She saw the indignation on the faces of the educated youths. The calm and indifferent faces of the boss and the pirate uncles and grandpas... She also saw it.

The temperament of the head of the family is really kind and simple!

Zhizhi said softly to the big boss: "Tangtang, I want you to eat the leftover fish bones every day, is it okay?" The

big boss nodded halfway, and suddenly froze.

"Fish bones?"

Da Dangjia's beautiful and clear eyes were full of doubts.

She almost wondered if she had heard it wrong.

Chapter 63

Zhi Zhi said again, "Fish bones, I want your leftover fish bones."

The head of the family blinked in confusion.

Another female educated youth, Lin Xiaoman, stared at Bie Zhizhi in shock, and blurted out, "Bie Zhizhi... have you... been reduced to eating fish bones

?

" : "Who eats the fish bones! We brought back the four little piglets...the fish bones are for the pigs!"

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, especially the master and the pirate uncles and grandpas.

The head of the family said: "Hey, those are rubbish, you have to throw them away. Take them if you want!" "

Thank you, Tangtang." Zhizhi expressed her sincere gratitude to the head of the house.

The educated youth Xu Yongjun couldn't help asking: "You feed pigs with fish bones? Do they eat them?"

When Zhi Zhi went out in the morning, she took a handful of the broken fish bones that Tao Rongye smashed yesterday, and some of the people deliberately left a mouthful. of breakfast residue. When she did borrow the piglets and head back home, she couldn't wait to try feeding them.

I don't know if it's because the four little pigs haven't had breakfast yet, or if the fish bone pig food is a delicacy they haven't eaten before.

They are very well-behaved, and they ate up the fish bones mixed with the cooked wild vegetables!

Zhi Zhi said with a smile: "Eat it!"

Xu Yongjun was a little moved immediately.

--Do pigs eat fish bones?

God, how much he missed! If he had known that pigs eat fish bones, he would have told the boss to raise a few pigs... Isn't that good!

Then...

should we reject Bie Zhizhi now, and then ask the head to find a way to get a few piglets over and raise them by themselves?

At this time, Lin Xiaoman was also asking Bie Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, are you giving fish bones to pigs? Aren't those fishbone stuck in the pig's throat? Don't pierce the throat and die!" Zhizhi smiled

. He said: "We have already thought about this problem. We will smash the fish bones with a big wooden hammer, and then go to the mountain to pick some wild vegetables, wash them and cook them, then chop them into pieces and mix them with them. Feed the broken fish bones to the pigs together..."

Xu Yongjun's heart suddenly turned cold.

He thought he would just feed the pigs the fish bones left over from people eating! So there are so many processes? That's not the same as labor-intensive pigweed, and even washing, cooking and chopping the cooked pigweed!

He stopped thinking for a moment.

Lin Xiaoman didn't say a word-at first, she also thought that she could just feed the pigs on Justice Island, but she heard that there were so many procedures? She also backed off. After all, there are too many chores on the island now, and the dozen or so educated youths are so busy that they don't have time and energy to raise pigs.

The head asked Zhizhi, "Then how do you take it?"

Zhizhi said with a smile: "We put a few big baskets here, you throw the fish bones that you have eaten three times a day into the big baskets, we second Take it in the sky... In the future, when the piglets are fattened up, we will give you one."

Now, everyone is so happy!

The educated youth were especially happy.

It doesn't matter if you are the head of the family, "Okay."

Immediately, the thin monkey went to his boat and took five brand new big bamboo baskets, and put four of them here in the greenhouse. In the other big basket, he and Zhi Zhi cleaned up all the leftovers from everyone on Justice Island after lunch... The

two bid farewell to the boss and others, and together they

carried a big basket full of fish with difficulty. Bones, boarded the boat, and returned to Seagull Island.

Because Zhizhi and Shouhou went all morning...

It was already past two o'clock in the afternoon, and everyone on Seagull Island began to worry, fearing that something might happen to Zhizhi and Shouhou.

They stood restlessly on the hillside, until they saw a small boat coming from the direction of Justice Island next door, and then they all breathed a sigh of relief.

Shen Shuhua and Li Aiguo hurried down to meet them.

Looking at it, Zhi Zhi brought back four round and lively little piglets, and a large basket of leftover fish bones?

"Zhizhi, is things going well?" Shen Shuhua asked with a smile.

In fact, he has already seen it, but he is happy in his heart, and just wants to ask one more question.

Zhizhi smiled and nodded, "It's going well!"

Shen Shuhua and Li Aiguo's physical strength is much stronger than Zhizhi and Shouhou. One of them carried the four little pigs locked in the cage, and the other directly carried the big basket of fish bones, and they were able to rush ahead.

They even ran fast because they were in a happy mood!

Zhizhi and Shouhou followed behind them, panting while running empty-handed.

When there were still two bends before the camp, Shen Shuhua shouted excitedly, "Comrades, we have added new members to Seagull Island! Four chubby little pigs!" Li Aiguo also laughed loudly: "

Zhizhi and the others I even went to Zhengyi Island next door to bring all the rations for the little pigs! Comrades, let's act quickly, build pigpens for the little pigs, harvest pig grass and cook pig food!"

Hong Hehe ran over with a look of surprise Asked: "Where is the little pig? Let me see..."

Li Qingyu couldn't stop licking her lips, "Oh, the roast suckling pig is delicious-Gardenia, let's plant some lemongrass, mint and orange trees, Stuff these spices into the stomach of the suckling pig when roasting the pork, it tastes very delicious!"

Everyone laughed.

Shen Shuhua teased Li Qingyu, "It will be a big loss if you eat it now!"

Fang Lijuan counted on her fingers, "It is written in our poultry breeding care book that the slaughter of pigs depends on the usual feeding. If it is omnivorous mixed feed, it will be ready for slaughter in seven months at the earliest. We feed them fish every day. Bones... This is real gold and silver meat, isn't it much better than feed! I hope it will be ready for slaughter in seven months!"

Yu Lu was a little pessimistic, "Where are the four little pigs! Now they are still Small, small appetite, what if we don't have enough fish bones when we grow up... We already have enough work for ourselves, and we need to raise four more big fat pigs..." Gao Tiantian ran over and stopped

Yu Lu Lu's hand, comforting her, "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, Tiantian beats pig grass and feeds the pigs."

Hong Hehe also said nonchalantly: "It's okay, we have a lot of things to do now because we have to build a house and open up wasteland to farm land." , our house will be built in eight months, so why not get some pigweed at that time! Besides, aren't you happy to see the fat of the pig? Then you will have pork to eat right away! What is it!"

Yu Lu was stunned and smiled.

"Okay!" Her emotions finally ignited.

Long Qiang and Tao Rongye are both activists.

One of them went out with a machete to cut trees and pulled wood back to pierce the pigsty, and the other went out to hunt pigweed with a sickle on his back and a crate.

After everyone's hard work, when it was getting dark, the four little pigs lived in the pigsty and ate a full meal of wild vegetables and boiled fish bones.

Tao Rongye was very afraid that if the fish bones were not crushed, the four hard-won piglets would be stuck or choked to death.

--Because the thin monkey has already

told everyone that Zhi Zhi went to the first production brigade to borrow piglets, but was ruthlessly rejected.

Everyone was holding a breath in their hearts.

They just want to raise and fatten the piglets! When the piglets grow up and have been bred, in front of the captain of the first team, four fatter and rounder piglets will be sent to the second, third, fourth, and fifth teams!

So Tao Rongye spent a lot of effort, almost smashing the fish bones into crushed fish bones the size of soybeans... Then he mixed with wild vegetables that were washed and cooked, and chopped into puree with a kitchen knife , Feed them to the piglets together.

The little pigs had a lot of fun fighting over me.

Everyone stood at the door of the pigsty and looked at the four little fat pigs, their hearts were so happy that they were going to heaven!

Hong Hehe couldn't help but said: "Zhi Zhi, it's great to follow you! It's going smoothly... Yesterday morning, I suddenly wanted to use fish bones to raise pigs, and then Tao Rongye immediately said that he would make one. The wooden trough was used to beat the fish bones, and Long Qiang made them right away... You brought the piglet back today, and you made an agreement with the boss to pull the fish bones every day..." "Now, we have

pigs Circle, there are four little pigs! My God, this is simply what you want! Zhizhi, tell me, what else do you want to do? Tell me and let me have a surprise!" Hong Hehe yelled.

Everyone laughed.

Zhizhi also laughed, "But I'm just providing an empty talk! The one who directly puts things into practice, makes this matter a reality... Isn't it all of us?" Zhizhi pointed at Gao

Tiantian , "It's because Tiantian usually weaves so many big bamboo baskets, that's why we were able to take a few as soon as we went, which can hold piglets, and put a few on Justice Island to hold fish bones..." "

Yes The pigweed Tao Rongye went to hunt is also the pigweed he boiled and the fish bones he hammered!" "

Long Qiang spent the whole afternoon making the pigpen!" "

It was the little monkey who went to hunt sea fish and came back , not only improved our food, but also let Tao Rongye test the efficacy of this fish bone crusher yesterday..." "It is because

we all discuss the feasibility of this matter together that we can work together to achieve it Yes!"

"What's more, the feeding of the piglets will depend on all of us..."

In the end, Zhizhi came to a conclusion, "In a word, as long as we are united, there is nothing we can't do, and there are no hurdles we can't overcome! We must have confidence in ourselves!" This sentence greatly encouraged

everyone .

Thinking about this for more than a month, Zhi Zhi led everyone to win the case of the Wei family, and got justice for Long Qiang, Gao Tiantian and Tao Rongye...

Although the current work is fully arranged, it is still tiring. , everyone is doing overloaded labor every day, but they already have a good start.

--The bricks have been fired, and the foundation of the dormitory is being dug.

- Poultry already has pigs, chickens and rabbits.

--They have enough vegetable fields, and they can already slowly eat the vegetables they grow.

In addition, Zhizhi has many scientific research projects.

The future of Seagull Island is promising!

Today's piggy event made everyone very happy.

So much so that everyone had gone to bed after having dinner and taking turns to take a shower, and they were still chattering about how to build the island... Yes, the

Boys Chase Shop and the Girls Chase Shop are not far away.

As long as everyone speaks louder, they can hear clearly.

Everyone chatted excitedly until late at night, until the "dorm head" Gao Tiantian murmured several times asking everyone to go to sleep, but everyone was so excited that no one didn't listen to her...

Gao Tiantian cried softly when she was anxious stand up.

Long Qiang stopped immediately and urged everyone to go to bed quickly.

Everyone fell asleep.

And because we were too excited to chat until late the night before, so that when we got up early the next morning, everyone was a little bit out of spirits.

However, Tao Rongye got up early to make breakfast for everyone, went to the back mountain to hunt a lot of pigweed, and came back, cooked a big pot of pig food, mixed it with the leftover minced fish head powder from last night, and fed it again. The little pigs had a meal.

At this time, the thin monkey who was holding a bowl of porridge suddenly looked into the distance and said, "Someone is coming!"

Everyone who was having breakfast was startled.

Zhi Zhi also followed the sight of the thin monkey towards the sea below the mountain, and sure enough, she saw a moving black dot in the distance?

The thin monkey stared at the fast-moving little black dot for a while, then turned to Zhizhi and said, "It's Platoon Leader Li."

Zhizhi was a little surprised.

It's still so far away, how does the thin monkey know that it's Li Shu?

After thinking about it, the thin monkey has followed the master since he was a child, and he has his own set of skills to recognize the ship. He can tell who the person is, probably based on the shape, color, and speed of the opponent's ship.

But what made Zhizhi even more surprised was:

--It was still very early in the morning, it was only past seven in the morning. It takes at least an hour and a half by boat to come here from Nanling Town. In other words, did Li Shu set off from Nanling Town before dawn?

He came in such a hurry, is there something urgent?

Zhizhi looked at the dining table.

Most of the others had already finished their breakfast, Zhizhi moved slowly, and there was still half a bowl of red bean and yam porridge and two wild vegetable cakes left.

She hurried to the porridge bucket to have a look, and found that she could scrape some red bean and yam porridge out?

Zhizhi ate the porridge in her own bowl in two mouthfuls, took a clean lunch box and filled the last spoonful and a half of porridge water in the porridge bucket, and put the two wild vegetable cakes that she hadn't had time to eat on the lid of the lunch box superior.

It wasn't long before she got ready-

as expected, Li Shu's boat had already arrived at the shallow pier of Seagull Island.

It seemed that all the other soldiers were waiting on the boat, only Li Shu walked up the mountainside by himself.

Soon, the tall and long-legged Li Shu arrived at the camp, and he saw Zhi Zhi, holding an envelope in his hand.

He smiled at her, with soft light in his eyes, and said, "Zhizhi, I have your urgent registered letter!"

Chapter 64

Zhizhi was startled.

She remembered that since the loss of the letter, she had changed her receiving address to the barracks of the coastal defense force in Nanling Town.

So today, Li Shu sent her a letter specially?

Zhizhi first said "thank you" to Li Shu, and was a little annoyed, "Oh, I should have gone to the barracks to ask when I went to town yesterday."

Li Shu raised his eyebrows, "You went to town yesterday ?"

-then why didn't she go to him?

With an excited expression on Zhi Zhi's face, she pointed to their new pigsty, "Yesterday I went to town and asked other production brigades to borrow piglets, but because I had to hurry back, I forgot to go to your place to ask. Ask if there is any letter."

Li Shu followed her finger to look, and sure enough, he found a brand new pigsty, and four little pigs were whimpering and scrambling for food.

He froze for a moment.

--Zhi Zhi took her little friends and completed the business of borrowing piglets and building a pigsty in one day?

This efficiency is too fast!

Having said that, he was still a little unhappy. I thought to myself, why didn't she develop the habit of looking for him for anything?

At this time, Zhi Zhi walked up to him, and stretched out her hand to him?

Li Shu was taken aback for another moment, and then he came back to his senses and handed the letter in his hand to her.

Zhi Zhi saw that on the envelope of the registered letter, the mailing address read:

[Li from University of Agricultural Science and Technology, Huai City, Province X]

Zhi Zhi was so happy!

From this look, it was a letter from the other party after she cast a wide net and sent a self-recommendation letter to someone.

"Thank you, Li Shu," Zhi Zhi thanked Li Shu for the second time, suddenly remembered about breakfast, and hurriedly said: "By the way, it's still so early, are you going out? Have you had breakfast yet?"

Li Shu had a mission to go to sea today, and it was really too early when he left the barracks, so the cooking squad gave him and the soldiers some dry food. But in the face of Zhi Zhi's question, he said

without changing his face: "I haven't eaten yet."

I'll give you a portion of our breakfast. Our breakfast is not as good as the one in your barracks...don't dislike it!"

Li Shu saw that the tin lunch box contained a very beautiful red bean and yam porridge-boiled and blooming The red beans ooze sand in the porridge water, and against the white yam grains, it looks very appetizing.

Li Shu thinks that Zhizhi is really ingenious, and the porridge is cooked so poetically. Isn't this bright red red beans and white yam just like a pear tree pressing crabapple?

Zhizhi: This porridge is cooked by Tao Rongye.

Li Shu looked at the two wild vegetable cakes again.

--The green wild vegetables are embedded in the white bread, and the edges are baked to a slightly yellowish crisp.

Isn't this "two orioles singing green willows, and a group of egrets going up to the blue sky"?

Zhi Zhi: Tao Rongye also made this pancake.

Tao Rongzhi: We really don't have any ingredients. We eat these every day.

Li Shu looked at Zhizhi and smiled from ear to ear.

However, right now, Zhi Zhi's mind is not on Li Shu either. All her attention was on the registered letter.

Of course Li Shu also noticed.

But he doesn't care, because Zhi Zhi cares about work! This is a good thing.

He rolled his eyes, picked up the lunch box, and said to Zhi Zhi: "Zhi Zhi, I'll go first, I'll take this lunch box, and I'll return it to you when I have time." Zhi Zhi didn't care about

the

lunch box, she There are four in total, and the second sister-in-law filled her with lard residue when she left home. It doesn't matter to lend one to Li Shu, she will ask him next time when she goes to get the letter.

Zhi Zhi responded.

Li Shu was indeed on a mission today, so he couldn't delay too long, so he hurried down the mountain with his lunch box in his arms.

He walked quickly all the way, and soon came to the foot of the mountain, then walked to the pier, and boarded the boat.

Sitting on the side of the boat, Li Shu opened the lunch box and looked at the red bean and yam porridge and crispy wild vegetable cake with a smirk.

Da Zhou watched from the sidelines, feeling so hungry, "Is the platoon leader delicious? Let me try it!"

As he spoke, he wanted to reach out for it-

"Fuck you!"

Li Shu slapped Da Zhou's hand off, Quickly closed the lid of the lunch box.

Da Zhou suffered for no reason, and was a little annoyed.

The soldier next to him woke him up, "Don't you look at who made it our platoon leader!"

Da Zhou said, "Even if Miss Zhizhi gave us the platoon leader, so what? This lunch box doesn't have to be hers, It's not necessarily that she made this breakfast!"

Li Shu's smirk gradually disappeared.

He opened the lid of the lunch box again and stared at the food for a while.

In the end, I ate it clean!

Now he eats the same breakfast as her, so he has something to do with her!

Li Shu thought angrily.

At this time, Zhi Zhi was in the camp on Seagull Island, and opened the letter to see:

the letter was written to her by Professor Li from Huai City University of Agricultural Science and Technology.

Professor Li told Zhizhi in the letter: He specializes in the research of economical crops (fruits), and currently urgently needs a production entity to help him with experimental practice. But before that, he wanted to know the pH value of the soil of Seagull Island, and asked about the climate characteristics, temperature and humidity of Seagull Island.

In his letter, he confessed very frankly and stated in detail that his project would not bring too much financial assistance to Zhizhi. If Zhizhi is willing to cooperate with him, he can help Zhizhi get some other edible plant seeds according to Zhizhi's request after providing the plant seeds he wants to experiment with, and at the same time he can provide her with planting seeds. Consulting help with technical aspects.

If Zhizhi is willing to cooperate with him, then he will mail the soil pH value test kit in a short time. Of course, if Zhizhi wants high-quality rice and wheat seeds, he will also find a way to send them together. After Zhizhi finished the soil pH test, I asked Zhizhi to send him the reagents and some soil samples back.

If the soil composition of Seagull Island is suitable for planting the fruit trees he is researching, he will send the plant seeds and planting instructions in his project... I hope Zhizhi can help

him establish an experimental base, and at the same time record according to his requirements Various data. In the future, when the first batch of fruit seeds he requested landed and germinated and achieved certain results, he will find a way to come to Seagull Island for inspection. If the results are satisfactory, he will formally build his experimental base on Seagull Island. Superior application for financial aid.

After reading the letter, Zhizhi smiled.

--Professor Li wrote honestly and frankly in the letter, and the whole text revealed the meaning of "I am poor", "I can't provide you with financial assistance for the time being", "but I hope you can support me" ...

Thinking about it, in this day and age, people can't even have enough to eat, but the crops that Professor Li studies are economical crops.

Therefore, his scientific research projects will definitely not receive strong support from the state.

So, is she going to support Professor Li?

of course yes.

However, the cultivation of fruit trees and seedlings is not like rice and wheat, which are annual crops that can be harvested in a large amount in a short period of time... Fruit tree seedlings need at least three years of cultivation before they can bear fruit.

Even if the fruit trees are of good quality and taste good after fruiting, but according to the current domestic transportation capacity, it is... very likely that they will not be able to be shipped out. Maybe the fruit will be spoiled on the island, and Zhizhi and her friends' hard work on cultivating fruit trees for several years will be ruined.

Of course, islands also have advantages, that is, they can be shipped out by ship...

But now it is 1966, and there are still ten years before the reform and opening up in 1979.

Zhi Zhi fell into silence.

--How can she convince her friends?

At this time, everyone took turns to read Professor Li's letter.

Sure enough, what everyone is most interested in is what Professor Li said in the letter, that he can provide some plant seeds that the educated youths of Seagull Island need... The

wishes of the female educated youths are all related to basic necessities of life.

Hong Hehe, "Get some cotton seeds, let's grow our own cotton fabrics to make clothes!"

Yu Lu, "Let's get some rapeseed seeds, and we can find a way to get some cooking oil by ourselves."

Li Qingyu, " Make more spices, such as lemons and fragrant leaves! This is the most important." The

male educated youths think more.

Shen Shuhua, "It is best to use insect-resistant rice and wheat varieties."

Chen Yuejin, "I heard that there are already two seasons of hybrid rice, why don't we try that?"

Li Aiguo, "Why are you planting less and harvesting more More, can make us eat enough...then we will grow whatever."

As we talked, everyone laughed.

But Tao Rongye asked Zhizhi with concern, "Zhizhi, what's wrong with you?"

Only then did everyone realize that Zhizhi's expression was not as happy as they imagined?

Zhizhi looked at her friends one by one.

"Professor Li has already made it very clear in his letter that he is doing scientific research projects on economical crops... The prerequisite for his willingness to provide us with other crop seeds is that we help him plant the economical crops in his scientific research project. Fruit trees." Zhi Zhi said.

Everyone fell silent instantly.

Zhi Zhi told everyone about her worries:

--The care of fruit trees is difficult, and the fruiting time is late. Everyone needs to spend more time and energy on maintenance. Even if we carefully maintain the fruit trees for several years and bear fruit in the future, according to the current mode of transportation, all kinds of fruits will not be transported out in a short period of time, and the economic benefits may not be seen.

Now, everyone is silent.

Tao Rongye stared at Zhi Zhi closely, and asked: "Zhi Zhi, what do you think?"

Everyone also looked at her.

Zhizhi smiled and said, "If I had three heads and six arms, I would definitely not give up such a good thing."

Good thing?

Everyone opened their eyes wide.

Of course, it was hard to say for Zhi Zhi, she came from a later life and had already experienced prosperity.

She said implicitly: "Now we are so poor that we can't even afford to eat. Do you think we will be hungry for a lifetime?" Hong Hehe was the first to refuse, "Of course not! When we put

this The island has been opened up and planted with rice and wheat. By this time next year, we will definitely be able to eat rice every meal! Even if we get tired of eating rice, we can switch to noodles instead!" Zhi Zhi asked again:

" What about when everyone is full? Don't you want to eat

some ?"

Hong Hehe was stunned.

"Then...Of course I want to eat fruit!" Hong Hehe said, "No, eating fruit and being hungry are two different things! I want to eat fruit when I'm hungry!" Zhizhi then said

bluntly Expressed her idea, "So I want to plant fruit trees."

Tao Rongye immediately expressed his opinion, "I agree with Zhi Zhi's idea."

Li Qingyu rolled her eyes at Tao Rongye, and said in a low voice: "Your approval doesn't count! Your own Tell me... But when did you not agree with Zhizhi's questions?"

Tao Rongye blushed.

Long Qiang said: " Let me say a few words. I also agree with Zhizhi's decision!" The result. But with the current policy, we don't know when we can return to the city or not..." "The reason why

I agree with Zhizhi's decision is because... I have already decided to be with Tiantian. I will never leave this island for the rest of my life. We will never leave in the future, so planting fruit trees is beneficial to us and harmless."

"Planting trees is originally a job that is beneficial to future generations. I don't mind waiting for three to five years. After all, I can eat delicious fruits in the future! Of course, if everyone thinks that planting fruit trees is time-consuming and laborious and not worth it, then this matter Just leave it to me."

Then, Long Qiang turned his head to look at Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, leave this to me."

Zhizhi nodded, and said to him: "Well, I will give Li The professor writes a letter and tells him our decision, and then I will propose that you be his student, and you will contact him directly in the future... If the policy changes in a few years, we can go back Are you on campus?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone's eyes lit up!

"Zhizhi, will the policy change in the future? Can we really continue to go to school?"

Zhizhi smiled and said, "I'm not sure about the policy. I just think that although the educated youths all over the country have gone to the countryside, Li Isn't the professor still in front of his professor safely? This is called being prepared!" "I

mean, let's plant trees and learn knowledge at the same time... The trees grow alive, and the delicious fruits are ours. From Li The knowledge learned from the professor is also ours, it's a win-win situation! It's just that I'll be a little tired in the past few years." Zhizhi said.

Long Qiang nodded happily, "Then it's settled!"

Zhizhi was also very happy.

Hong Hehe quit, "Zhizhi, I want to plant trees too!"

Li Qingyu and Fang Lijuan also disagreed,

"How can we not let us do such a good thing?"

"That's right, Zhizhi, we also want to plant trees! "

There was still some negative atmosphere just now, and it was pulled to full value in an instant.

Shen Shuhua couldn't help but said: "Zhi Zhi, to be honest, can we go back...it's hard to say, so I also want to make two-handed preparations. Can... let Professor Li also accept me as a student? I promise to be good." Plant trees and study hard."

Zhizhi said: "My idea is... Of course I won't just take on one project, after all, our Seagull Island is so big! So I will take on more projects, in case our territory of Seagull Island is not big enough, no Is there the Justice Island next door!"

"So Shuhua, don't worry, there will be other projects in the future." Zhizhi said.

Shen Shuhua was still a little uneasy, "Is it the kind of project where you can continue to study with the teacher?"

Zhizhi nodded seriously, and then smiled, "I haven't found a teacher yet!"

Everyone was relieved

.

Tao Rongye said again, "I'm just talking a little more! Although Long Qiang is in charge of the fruit tree project, we also have to help Long Qiang with work! We will help Long Qiang with the work first, and then we will take turns to help Long Qiang." When it comes to our project, we need to open up wasteland and dig land, and other people also need to help!"

Everyone nodded in unison.

Therefore, Zhizhi wrote a reply letter to Professor Li.

In the letter, Zhizhi agreed to Professor Li's request and initially agreed to cooperate with Professor Li in testing the soil pH value. If the soil of Seagull Island is suitable for scientific research and planting, she will also agree to cooperate with Professor Li's experiment. Of course, she still needs Professor Li to provide some high-quality rice and wheat seeds.

But the special request is: Zhizhi will assign the educated youth Long Qiang from Seagull Island to cooperate with Professor Li, and at the same time hope that Professor Li can accept Long Qiang as a student. In the end, she briefly introduced Long Qiang's personal situation...

Zhizhi went to a town in person and sent this letter by urgent registration.

About half a month later, Zhizhi received a large package from Professor Li.

--It contains a small packet of chemical reagents, which are materials for testing the acidity and alkalinity of the soil.

--There is also a large bag of rice and wheat seeds, with a thick stack of documents attached to teach the educated youth how to plant them and how to maintain them after emergence. These documents are all handwritten, and it looks like it was produced by a laboratory.

--There are several books and two letters in the package, one is for Zhi Zhi and the other is for Long Qiang.

In the letter that Professor Li wrote to Zhizhi, he could see the teacher's excitement between the lines. He said that he has been looking for an experimental base willing to cooperate with him, but people and production teams all over the country are starving, and no one is interested in his scientific research projects, because his fruit tree research cannot directly replace food, and No effect can be seen in the short term...

He has repeatedly hit the wall.

Now Zhizhi and Seagull Island are willing to help him build an experimental base for free. He is very grateful. In the future, he will try his best to help Zhizhi and the others solve the problems he can solve...

and Professor Li wrote a letter to Long Qiang Here, he also earnestly promised that he would accept Long Qiang as a student. He also inquired about Long Qiang's academic background, and at the same time sent some basic textbooks for his subject, and told Long Qiang to read the books carefully and study hard. In the future, he would send exam papers from time to time to check Long Qiang's learning progress ...

Long Qiang caressed the letter from the teacher he had never met before, his eyes were all red.

He took the few books sent by the teacher and read them over and over again, laughing so hard that he couldn't close his mouth.

The other educated youths all looked at Long Qiang with envy and hatred, and hoped that such good luck would come to them sooner.

Chapter 65

In the blink of an eye, another half month has passed, and now Zhi Zhi has received two solid scientific research projects.

One is the cultivation of fruit trees by Professor Li of the Huai University Academy of Agricultural Sciences, which is in charge of Long Qiang; the other is the irrigation of crops with desalinated seawater by Professor Huang of the Academy of Marine Agricultural Sciences, which is in charge of Zhizhi... The one who is still negotiating is Zhang of the Beijing Academy of Agricultural Sciences

. Professor's "Hydroponic Crops" project.

All the educated youths on the island want to win this project...

However, if they want to establish a cooperative relationship with these scientific research institutions, the first task is to quickly build the base. One is to let everyone live comfortably, and there must be a serious office space. The second is that if these professors want to come to inspect... if they don't even have a foothold, it's not good.

So while waiting anxiously for the cooperation details of the "hydroponic crops" project, everyone worked hard to build a small building!

Everyone will do eleven hours of work every day, burning bricks, moving bricks, yarding, and laying bricks. Soon, the foundations of the two small buildings are laid and the first floor is built. To build the second floor, we need to use cement to irrigate-we can't find steel bars, so we use trees instead, first plan the planks to make a mold, use the trees as beams, pour sand, gravel and cement, wait for it to dry, and then continue Build the building body of the second floor by laying bricks.

At the same time, everyone also seized the time to cut down trees, fell trees, and transport trees. After the trees were transported to the camp, they began to peel and plank, dry them, and make furniture.

Zhizhi and her friends have been working day and night for half a month...

Finally, two brand new two-story buildings have been built!

Shen Shuhua led everyone to use wood to make door frames and doors, single beds, desks, cabinets, chairs...

Another seven or eight days passed, and the new house was all tidied up!

On this day, everyone was very excited to see the brand-new house. The young men's eyes were red, and the educated youths showed each other the thick calluses and blisters on their fingers, as well as the bumps on their arms and legs due to workmanship. Yu Qing and scratches... In the end, everyone burst into tears.

--How beautiful is their house?

The bricks that Shen Shuhua and the others burned were blue-gray, and the bricks were neatly built. The door frames, doors, and window lattices were log-colored, but they still didn't have the strength to install glass windows, so the windows made by Shen Shuhua used high-rise Sweet woven version of bamboo strips-that is, white paper is sandwiched between two sides of bamboo strips.

This is the best light-transmitting method that everyone can think of under the premise of the current extreme difficulties in materials and funds.

Zhi Zhi and the girls discussed going to the mountains to find some beautiful vines that can produce beautiful small flowers. It is best to have a different variety that can produce colorful flowers. At that time, they will be transplanted along the four sides of the roof, and in the spring and summer of the coming year, their house will become dreamy and beautiful!

Let's talk about the existing facilities of the new house!

The layout of the eight single dormitories on the second floor of the male dormitory is the same as that of the eight single dormitories on the second floor of the female dormitory: the

room is small, with a 1.5-meter bed, in case family members come Visiting relatives... Of course, there will be no such possibility in three to five years, but no one can say for sure! Anyway, the bed is bigger and sleeps comfortably!

A simple two-door wardrobe sits at the end of the bed.

When Shen Shuhua was doing it, everyone raised their opinions and hoped that the wardrobe and bookcase could be integrated-that is, the wardrobe should be divided into four spaces, the upper, middle, and lower. The top and bottom are used to store things that are not usually used; The first floor is used to store frequently used clothes, and the first floor is used to store some books. After all,

with Long Qiang's successful apprenticeship, who would not want to have a dream of studying hard and independently undertaking a scientific research project? .

Because of this, Shen Shuhua slowed down the time of making furniture and spent several days more.

Next to the closet is a desk and a chair... After placing these furniture, there is not much space in the room.

But that's okay.

Living alone, these furniture are enough, although the space is a bit small, it also looks warm.

In fact, in this era, the concept of an only child does not exist. Almost all the educated youths have no less than three or four brothers and sisters at home... Everyone grows up in a room crowded with their brothers and sisters.

Now everyone can have a separate single room, which is really great!

Zhizhi and the others didn't just build these two small buildings.

At the back of each small building, there are four pit toilets and four independent bathing rooms that can be half-closed! Moreover, Zhizhi also asked Shen Shuhua and the others to make the water level...

At the same time, considering the issue of domestic sewage and sewage purification, Zhizhi once again cast a wide net and wrote many letters to the well-known industrial universities, asking if they have any In the sewage purification project, they, Seagull Island, can provide experimental data according to their requirements.

But after all, there are only farming and fishing industries on Seagull Island, and it is estimated that it cannot meet the requirements of industrialized pollution...

Anyway, Zhizhi still sent an inquiry. What if the other party responds?

Then there is the problem of water and electricity on the island.

As for the water, there is an endless stream of fresh water on the top of the mountain. At present, the young men have opened a small ditch. In order to ensure that fresh water is not wasted, everyone paved the small ditch with crushed stones...Use Zhi Zhi to find the cement paste that the Youth League Committee asked for After the cement canal was completed, it meandered from the top of the mountain through their vegetable field, made a reserved irrigation mouth, and finally arrived at the kitchen at the back of the camp. .

So now, everyone no longer needs to go to the mountains to fetch water and come back every day.

As for electricity, it was Zhizhi who repeatedly wrote letters asking her third brother to help her find a solar cell research institute. But the third brother racked his brains and couldn't find a relevant research institution. Finally, after many inquiries, he finally found a research institution in Shanghai that researches silicon monocrystalline batteries.

But the bad news is -

this institution also seems to have stopped functioning.

Zhizhi refused to accept it. Not only did she write a registered letter to this institution, but she also asked the third brother to find a way to find the addresses of the hometowns of some of the researchers. She wrote letters one by one...

Hope to hear back!

When the two-storey buildings were completed, Zhi Zhi specially gave everyone a day off, and went boating to the town together.

Of course, because she is still the deputy director and organization officer of the town's educated youth office, she needs to go to the town to find out the situation from time to time.

Before departure, Zhi Zhi also distributed food coupons to everyone.

--They are educated youths from the 12th production brigade, and their superiors will allocate food stamps every month.

But the management of the educated youths in the 12th Production Brigade is rather chaotic at present... There are about twenty educated youths in total, they are divided into two halves.

Before Zhizhi became an organization officer of the town's Educated Youth Office, Zhizhi had to listen to Xu Yongjun, because the monthly subsidy food coupons for the educated youths were distributed to Xu Yongjun by the Educated Youth Office; now, it is Xu Yongjun and the others who listen to Zhizhi. Because the food stamps allocated from above are in Zhizhi's hands.

Zhizhi knows that the bad habits on Justice Island cannot be corrected in a day. She hasn't had time to think of a way to correct the thoughts of the boss, and she hasn't found a very suitable time, so the current method of distributing food stamps is still the same as before-- -Equally divided according to the number of people

every month .

In this way, early in the morning, everyone went to the town together.

Hong Hehe and the others went shopping first, or went to play with the educated youths who jumped in line in other production brigades; Zhi Zhi went to the Educated Youth Office first. She quickly cleared a large backlog of work before leaving the Educated Youth Office, ready to go to the supply and marketing cooperative.

As a result, as soon as she left the gate of the Educated Youth Office, she saw... Li Shu.

Li Shu asked her with a smile, "Come to town?"

Zhizhi nodded.

"Have you thought about coming to me?" He asked again.

--Thanks to Da Zhou going shopping with the cooking team, he met Hong Hehe again on the road, and only after he said hello did he realize that Zhizhi was here too. He even got accurate information about Zhi Zhi: Zhi Zhi went to the Educated Youth Office to handle the work.

Li Shu was afraid that this heartless guy would leave without a word, so he rushed to find her.

I don't even have time to change clothes!

Zhizhi: ...

Li Shu sighed, "I mean, you don't want to go over there to see if there is any letter from you?"

Zhizhi suddenly opened her eyes wide, and asked expectantly, "Is there?"

"Yes."

Li Shu clamped a letter between two fingers and handed it to Zhizhi.

When Zhi Zhi saw the handwriting on the envelope, she knew it was a letter from her family. She smiled like a flower, took the letter and sincerely said to Li Shu: "Thank you!"

Li Shu looked at her blankly.

She felt that his gaze was too intense, so she raised her head uncomfortably and glanced at him.

Once the eyes of the two collided, they quickly dispersed.

Li Shu suddenly said: "By the way, I...I want to tell you one thing, that is, the superior approved us to build a lighthouse on Seagull Island, and there will be a notice in the next few days. I, I will tell you first. Last one."

"Building a lighthouse?" Zhi Zhi asked with great interest, "Is it only built on our Seagull Island? What about Justice Island?"

Li Shu said: "There is the highest peak on Seagull Island...it would be more appropriate. When I went back to the island, I saw that you have been opening up wasteland, so I have to tell you... don't move the highest mountain."

Zhi Zhi nodded, "We don't want to move the highest peak, too high and the cost of land reclamation is high, And there is no way to solve the problem of the water source."

Li Shu nodded, and then said: "Did you come to the town today for the Double Ninth Flower Festival?"

Zhi Zhi was stunned for a moment, then asked suspiciously: "The Double Ninth Flower Festival? Li

Shu was also startled, and asked back, "You don't know about the Double Ninth Flower Festival?"

Zhizhi shook her head.

She couldn't hold back the joy on her face, and told Li Shu, "I'm giving everyone a holiday today, because our two dormitory buildings have been completed! To celebrate, let's take a stroll in the town and buy some delicious food then Go back, be happy!"

Now, Li Shu was really stunned, and he asked in disbelief, "Those two houses... have you finished?"

When he went a month ago, Shen Shuhua and the others were still digging the foundation Woolen cloth!

so fast?

God, Zhizhi and the others are only eleven or twelve people, this efficiency is too fast!

Zhizhi was happy, and said to Li Shu: "You are welcome to be a guest!"

Li Shu immediately said: "Then choosing a day is better than bumping into the sun, so...today? Well, I'll go back and change my clothes first, and I'll go back later." Waiting for you at the pier?"

Hearing that Zhizhi had arrived, he was afraid that she would leave without saying a word, so he ran here before even changing his military uniform. Now he has to go back and change into casual clothes, and then rush to the butcher stall to weigh a few catties of pork and

bring them .

Zhizhi doesn't care.

--When everyone came to the town from Seagull Island, they had already discussed it, and invited a few educated youths who usually had a good time to go to the island as guests. And because there are spare rooms in the dormitory, it is not impossible to keep friends for one night.

So Zhi Zhi nodded to Li Shu.

The two broke up at the gate of the Educated Youth Office.

Li Shu went back to the barracks, Zhizhi opened the envelope, took a look at the letter from home, and felt great!

She hummed a song and put the family letter in her messenger bag, and went to the supply and marketing cooperative.

Last month, her parents remitted another 30 yuan to Zhi Zhi. Now that she had money and food stamps, she went to buy some rice, and then exchanged some white sugar tickets in the hands of the scalpers. Went into the supply and marketing cooperative to buy five catties of soft white sugar.

Today is the Double Ninth Festival, so there is a market in an alley diagonally opposite the supply and marketing cooperative. Many local people set up stalls here, selling steamed cakes made by themselves, various snacks, and selling chicken, duck and goose eggs Yes, it sells all kinds of dried fish...

Zhi Zhi felt a little regretful, thinking why she had to buy rice and white sugar first!

Is she going to the market with twenty catties of rice and ten catties of white sugar?

"Zhizhi!"

Tao Rongye's voice sounded.

Zhi Zhi turned her head, and she saw Tao Rongye.

"What did you buy? Do you want me to help you?" Tao Rongye said with a smile, "Put it in my back basket!"

Zhizhi hesitated for a moment, thanked him, put the rice and soft sugar into the basket on his back, and said, "I bought twenty catties of rice and ten catties of soft sugar... Rice is rations, isn't it soft sugar?" , the mountain behind us is covered with a large piece of golden cherry fruit, I want to collect them and make jam with soft white sugar... Oh, Tao Rongye, you already have a bag of rice in your back basket? Can you still carry it? "

Tao Rongye said, "You underestimate me too."

Zhizhi said, "I'm afraid your illness hasn't fully recovered yet."

Tao Rongye shook his head, "I'm fine, I've recovered a long time ago."

Zhizhi had no choice but to Put the rice and soft sugar she bought into Tao Rongye's basket...

Suddenly someone shouted eagerly, "Zhizhi! Farewell to Zhizhi! Come here!" The tone was not so friendly and sharp.

Zhizhi turned her head to look, and was stunned.

Chapter 66

The one who stopped Zhi Zhi was Li Fen, an educated youth.

Before Zhizhi came to Nanling Island, when she was in transit in the provincial capital, she stayed in the provincial capital for nearly a month with the same group of educated youths totaling about 14 people.

Li Fen belongs to the kind of person who is more able to countermeasures.

For example, at that time Zheng Ping avoided working because she was showing her weakness, and the male educated youths followed her, because Zheng Ping was still quite pretty. Li Fen looks plain and a little chunky, she learned from Zheng Ping, and she also shows her weakness... No one will accept her. So Li Fen changed her strategy, flattered Zheng Ping, and stayed with Zheng Ping on the grounds that "Zheng Ping is very weak and needs my care", so that she can also avoid labor.

But after Zheng Ping was exposed to the incident of stealing letters and deliberately spreading rumors about her relationship with Tao Rongye, Tao Rongye suffered an unreasonable disaster...

She was clearly a close friend with Zheng Ping the day before the incident, but she had a close relationship with Zheng Ping immediately. Cut off, and never saw Zheng Ping again, lest Zheng Ping ask her to borrow money.

It wasn't until Zheng Ping got married that Li Fen returned to normal.

Zhizhi stared at Li Fen, wondering why this person was looking for her?

Taking a closer look, Hong Hehe was standing beside Li Fen with an angry face?

Could it be that Hong Hehe and Li Fen had a conflict?

Zhizhi walked towards them.

Hong Hehe blushed with anger, "Zhizhi..."

Li Fen interrupted Hong Hehe, and said loudly: "Don't Zhizhi, I ask you, the educated youth from your twelfth production brigade... live in a small One building, and one room per person?"

Li Fen also gave Hong Hehe a look, as if to say, "I told you to lie! See if I don't expose you in person".

Zhizhi nodded, "Yes!"

Li Fen immediately said triumphantly to Hong Hehe, "Hey, did you hear that? Don't Zhizhi say..."

She suddenly froze.

"Bie Zhizhi, what did you say just now?" Li Fen asked in surprise.

Zhizhi said word by word: "All the educated youths on Seagull Island are living in small buildings, and they live in a single dormitory alone!"

Li Fen was dumbfounded.

Hong Hehe gave a heavy "hum" at Li Fen, pulled Zhizhi away, "Zhizhi, let's ignore her!"

Zhizhi laughed at Hong Hehe, "You told me to ignore her, then why are you Tell her this again?"

Hong Hehe was momentarily at a loss for words.

"Okay, okay, you can go shopping with me!" Zhi Zhi said, "Presumably Qingyu and Lijuan will invite some friends to the island today, I want to buy some chicken, duck, and meat... let's have a good day today Have a meal!"

After a pause, Zhizhi asked Hong Hehe again, "Have you invited friends?"

Hong Hehe looked at Zhizhi with wide eyes, "You want to kill people? Don't Zhizhi, I will You are a friend... who else do you want me to invite? By the way, have you invited friends?"

Zhizhi nodded.

Hong Hehe was stunned, and then stomped his feet in anger, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhh ohhh! No. 1 in the world!"

Zhizhi held back her smile, "I've invited Platoon Leader Li."

Hong Hehe opened his mouth wide in a fool, and it took him a long time before he said, "... Li Shu!"

Then she harbored malicious intentions Smiling, "Is he chasing you?"

"Don't talk nonsense!" Zhizhi said lightly.

She mainly felt that Li Shu was a platoon leader, he had contributed a lot to Tao Rongye last time, and now she still owes Li Shu a

favor . This favor can always come in handy later.

Tao Rongye followed Zhi Zhi silently, without saying a word.

Zhizhi and Hong Hehe strolled around the street for a while, and saw a fellow selling hot and sour dried radish, and thought it would be good to eat with porridge... buy it!

Someone is selling yellow millet?

purchase!

Red beans, mung beans, soybeans and other beans?

purchase!

Feather chicken, feather duck?

purchase!

Zhi Zhi spent almost 20 yuan in one pass to buy, buy, buy!

What I got was a lot of rations.

Tao Rongye was also a little overwhelmed.

Fortunately, Shen Shuhua and the others also came here for a stroll, and when they met, they helped Zhizhi move the things they bought to the pier.

The thin monkey has nowhere to go, and has been waiting here at the pier. Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian went to buy some daily necessities and came back. Yu Lu invited two educated youths, a man and a woman. Li Qingyu, Fang Lijuan and the others also brought their invited friends to sit by the pier and chat.

Yu Lu spent money to weigh a catty of fried melon seeds, and enthusiastically called Zhizhi and Hong Hehe to come and eat the melon seeds.

After everyone chatted for a while, Shen Shuhua, Chen Yuejin and Li Aiguo's friends also rushed over.

Each invited friend had some presents in their hands.

In the end, Li Shu also rushed over with a sack on his shoulders. His sack was bulging and looked heavy.

Zhizhi was very surprised and asked him: "Li Shu, you, you are..."

Li Shu smiled and said, "They are all things that are not important to me, but you may need them." "

What is it? "Zhi Zhi asked.

Li Shu, "You will know when you arrive at Seagull Island."

Now that everyone is here, Zhizhi is ready to leave.

Fortunately, they were prepared this time, and they rowed a total of three boats to come here. So there were a total of thirty people, and they were still carrying heavy things... But if there is one less boat, it may not be able to hold it.

At this moment, someone hastily shouted:

"Zhi Zhi! Wait a minute, Zhi Zhi

!"

It was two people rushing to the pier in different directions.

One is Aunt Plum Blossom and the other is Li Fen.

Aunt Mei Blossom ran ahead, waving a handkerchief in her hand, eagerly waving at Zhizhi, afraid that Zhizhi would leave! Behind her, there were two strong middle-aged women who were carrying a heavy basket together, also rushing towards this side quickly.

As for Li Fen, his hands are empty.

Aunt Meihua rushed over panting, and she calmed down after a while, "Zhizhi, I heard that you came to town... just in time, we have something to bring to the head, please help us run away Get your legs!"

Zhi Zhi readily agreed, "Okay!"

Aunt Mei Hua asked the two women to carry the big basket to the boat, and Shen Shuhua and Li Shu picked him up on the boat.

Aunt Meihua explained to Zhizhi, "Inside the basket, there are cloth shoes we made for the people on the island... There are twenty-five pairs in total. Alas, making shoes is time-consuming and labor-intensive, so it's not that hard to make. Hurry up. Let the big boss distribute the distribution, those elderly people put on their shoes first." "... At the bottom

of the basket there are about twenty or thirty sweet potatoes that have sprouted, let Xu Yongjun press the sprouted places , cut the sweet potatoes together and buried them in the ground... We know that they are busy and have no time to take care of these dishes, but it is not rare for anyone to take care of this thing. Just water it every now and then. In the future, the sweet potatoes After sprouting, the leaves can eat the stem and its fruit, even sweet potatoes can be eaten..."

"And between the sweet potatoes and the cloth shoes, we put ten catties of garlic and ten catties of chili noodles... in the future, when they grill the fish, they will have a richer taste..." Aunt Meihua

said naggingly.

Zhizhi nodded earnestly, "Sure, I've written it all down."

Aunt Plum Blossom lowered her voice again and told Zhizhi, "There is one more important thing... that is, in a few days, there will be a joint event in town. The campaign for the brigade. In the past, Wei Dacheng was firmly in charge of this position, but why didn't he go to jail... His cousin, the new production captain of the first brigade wanted it, and the other brigade captains also wanted to compete..."

" But those of us old sisters, we don't like anyone, so we want Tang Niang to do this. With her prestige, she is much more fair than other captains! Zhi Zhi, you must help me with this message Bring it to Tang Niang."

Zhizhi said honestly: "Don't worry, auntie, I will definitely bring a message to you. But you have to be mentally prepared, I don't think the head is interested in any joint captain!" Aunt Meihua

sighed "Anyway, try to mention it to her. She doesn't want to run for office, so can we hold her down?"

Then, Aunt Meihua said shyly, "Well, next time, Zhizhi will see you again. When you come to town again, remember to return this basket to us."

Zhi Zhi thought for a while, and said, "Auntie, we have our own big basket on board, why don't we free up the basket now and return it to you?"

Aunt Mei Hua immediately Said: "That's kind!"

Fang Lijuan immediately came over with an empty basket, and Li Qingyu took two other female educated youths who came to the island as guests to help clear things...

Hong Hehe was arguing with Li Fen at the side.

The reason was that Li Fen wanted to get on the boat, and went to Seagull Island with her to see what was true, but Hong Hehe wouldn't let her on the boat.

Hong Hehe akimbo, glared fiercely at Li Fen, "I won't let you go!"

In front of the boat crew, Li Fen was so rejected by Hong Hehe that he couldn't get off the stage, and said angrily: "Is there anything shameful about your Seagull Island? You said that your construction is good there, so I'll go visit it." Neither?"

"No - yes!" Hong Hehe refused to let her board the boat.

Li Fen was so angry that she turned her head and shouted: "Farewell to Zhizhi-"

Zhizhi had heard Hong Hehe and Li Fen quarreling, and she was partial to Hong Hehe, so she said to Li Fen: "You must be invited before you can Go... so may I ask, who invited you?"

Li Fen opened his mouth.

The female educated youths helped Aunt Plum Blossom empty the bamboo basket, and the male educated youths pushed the boat away with pennies.

Li Fen's tears welled up in his eyes.

Zhizhi and the others were on the first boat, and the boat was drifting away.

The second boat was supported by Li Aiguo and Chen Yuejin, and they also left...

The third boat was supported by Shouhou.

Li Fen has seen the thin monkey several times, and every time the thin monkey follows Bie Zhizhi. So she rolled her eyes and beckoned to Shouhou, "Little brother, come here! Zhizhi invited me to the island as a guest, but the first two boats were too crowded, so she let me take your boat." Hong He just

now When He mourned Li Fen, Aunt Plum Blossom happened to be chatting with Bie Zhizhi, but the thin monkey was far away and couldn't hear them clearly. Now when Li Fen said this, the thin monkey believed it, so he released the pedals and let Li Fen board the boat.

Li Fen boarded the boat tremblingly, still a little afraid of being seen through.

She was not relieved until the thin monkey rode away with a pole.

On this boat sat Long Qiang and Gao Tiantian, as well as Yu Lu and the two educated youths she invited, a man and a woman.

The female educated youth saw that Yu Lu's hands were empty and she didn't look like she was going to the island to drink housewarming wine, so she asked Li Fen, "Li Fen, who invited you to the island?" Li Fen bit her lip

, I didn't say anything.

The female educated youth didn't worry about this, she didn't know Li Fen well, she only knew that Li Fen and Bie Zhizhi were educated youths of the same class. She reminded Li Fen kindly: "Zhizhi and the others moved to a new house, what gift did you bring for them?"

Li Fen was stunned.

--That's right, Bie Zhizhi and the others invited their friends to go to the island to play. It's actually just a polite way of speaking. This is simply a housewarming celebration!

so?

Li Fen felt something was wrong.

She is not prepared, what should I do?

The female educated youth seemed to see her difficulty, and reminded her, "If you don't have time to prepare a gift, you can just chip in some money! You and Zhizhi are educated youths of the same class, and you have a good relationship, so just pack two yuan." ..."

Li Fen became even more annoyed.

Chapter 67

Zhizhi's boat contained the things that Aunt Plum Blossom asked her to bring to Justice Island, so she asked Shen Shuhua to sail the boat to Justice Island first.

When she arrived at Justice Island, she asked Shen Shuhua and Li Shu to help carry the big basket of things to Justice Hall.

Then Shouhou's boat also docked, and Zhi Zhi realized that Li Fen had followed?

Zhizhi frowned.

Li Fen smiled uncontrollably, "Zhizhi, don't be like this, we are all the successors of the ****!"

Hong Hehe scolded directly, "I have never seen such a shameless person like you!"

Li Qingyu has a good temper , stepped forward and grabbed Hong Hehe, "Forget about Hehe, she has already followed, can we still throw her into the sea?"

Li Fen's face turned pale.

Li Qingyu continued to persuade Hong Hehe, "Don't quarrel with her, today is the day when our family moves into a new house, don't be so angry, we will send her back tomorrow..." Hong Hehe was very angry

, He put his hips on his hips and scolded Li Fen, "I tell you, Li Fen, if you can't give me two yuan today, I will go to your captain tomorrow and ask for it, and it will be directly deducted from your work points!" Li Fen turned around angrily

. Ran.

She is not familiar with the way.

So she followed up with Shen Shuhua and Li Shu who were walking ahead carrying a big basket.

Li Fen thought this was Seagull Island, but suddenly saw the tall and majestic Hall of Justice?

She opened her mouth in shock-such a big and magnificent house... was it built by Bie Zhizhi and the others?

"This, this..." Li Fen pointed at Justice Island dumbfounded, unable to utter a complete sentence.

Zhizhi and Hong Hehe arrived later.

Seeing Li Fen's stupidity, Hong Hehe scolded: "Two hundred and five, this is Justice Island!"

Then Li Fen closed his gaping mouth.

But then she became curious again-is this Island of Justice? So this is... where the head of the twelfth production brigade lived?

Wow, what a style here!

Isn't it... the place where the landlady lives?

At this time, Zhi Zhi was already standing outside the courtyard door, holding onto the copper door catch, and lightly knocked on the door twice.

After a while, the lazy voice of the big master came from the yard -

"Bie Zhizhi, today is the Double Ninth Flower Festival and I let them rest for a day without going to sea, but you came to make trouble for me! Let me tell you... You better have something important to do, otherwise..."

Zhi Zhi stuck out her tongue.

Hong Hehe lowered his voice and exclaimed: "Zhizhi, how did the boss know that it was you who knocked on the door?"

Li Fen rolled his eyes.

--She has seen this big boss two or three times, and knows that the big boss is indifferent and serious. Now the boss has said such unkind words to Bie Zhizhi?

Hey, now is a good opportunity to flatter the big boss, and to say goodbye to Zhizhi!

Li Fen immediately yelled loudly, "Master, Aunt Meihua asked us to deliver things to your old man. Is today the Double Ninth Festival...we want to respect the elderly!

" glance.

Bie Zhizhi looked at Li Fen in surprise.

"Squeak-"

The heavy courtyard door was opened from the inside, and the sleepy-eyed and coquettish head came out lazily, with an unhappy expression on her face.

She even yawned as she spoke. , then looked Li Fen up and down, and said coldly: "Old man? Respect the old?"

Li Fen looked at the plump and beautiful head in shock, and was amazed.

At the same time she felt very ashamed.

--The head of the family is said to be in his forties, but now he looks like he is in his early twenties and thirties at most, and has nothing to do with "old people".

Besides, the master in Li Fen's memory is a glamorous woman who is not angry and pretentious. But the head of the family who has just woken up in front of her is a very charming and beautiful mature woman. In addition, she has not woken up yet, and her clothes are disheveled... She is wearing a gray commoner coat, and her bright red underwear is exposed...

Male The educated youths silently lowered their heads and walked away blushing.

Zhizhi smiled and said to the head of the family: "Tangtang, today is the day we move to a new house, we have prepared food and drinks, do you want to come with us?" The head of the house was startled

.

She subconsciously looked in the direction of Seagull Island next to her.

--The last time she went to Seagull Island seemed to be more than a month ago. At that time, Zhizhi and the others were still digging foundations, burning bricks and so on. Repair the house so quickly?

However, what she cares more about is...

wine?

The head licked his lips unconsciously, and said: "I don't drink alcohol." After all, he was a little moved, so he explained, "I have made a rule that we don't meet each other with alcohol and meat, so as not to cause bad things." Zhizhi said: "Then I will

give Get something vegetarian!"

The chief was even more excited, and said, "Only three cups at most."

"Well, three cups are small!" Zhizhi said with a smile.

The head of the family immediately smiled like a flower, "Then I'll go change my clothes..."

Li Fen was amazed by the beauty of the head of the house again.

"Wait!" Zhizhi stopped the head, pointed to the big basket, and said exactly what Aunt Meihua said.

The smile on the head's face faded, "We don't want these things."

"Take it away, and share some fish and meat with Aunt Meihua in the future. These things... especially shoes, even if you don't need them, the old people on the island probably want them." The head said frankly: "Depend on these

things , we can't get it ourselves, and we will only be hindered by others in the future."

Zhizhi also said seriously: "I will find a way to get these things in the future."

The head of the family looked at Zhizhi firmly.

Zhizhi smiled, and said sweetly: "I'm from Justice Island, and you won't be constrained by others if you rely on me in the future." The head of the

family smiled, and then yawned lazily and charmingly, and said, "You guys will Throw the shoes in my yard, and carry the other things to the big kitchen...you are all here, you should be able to carry the fish bones, right?"

Zhi Zhi nodded.

The big boss told her, "Then you tell Xu Yongjun what Meihua said... about planting sweet potatoes. I'll go in and change my clothes, and I'll take your boat there later." Zhi Zhi knew that this was the big boss hiding

. Lazy!

But she didn't care, so she smiled and said hello, bent down and picked out the handmade cloth shoes in the big basket, and put them neatly in pairs in the yard.

Then, she asked Shen Shuhua to take out the big basket.

Shen Shuhua thought she was walking slowly, so he said: "Zhizhi, you guys go down the mountain, I will send the things to the back kitchen for Xu Yongjun... I will pass on what Aunt Meihua told me." He ordered some more The name of a male educated youth, let him carry the fish bones with him, and then strode away with a big basket on his shoulder.

Zhizhi and a few female educated youths walked slowly down the mountain.

Li Fen followed at

the end of the crowd, feeling that he was out of tune with everyone.

But what made her very puzzled was: I heard that Bie Zhizhi moved out less than a week after joining the 12th brigade. Isn't this a separation? Why is the relationship between the head of the family and Bie Zhizhi so good?

--As soon as the boss heard the knock on the door, he knew it was Bie Zhizhi, the cruel words she said... Now that Li Fen recalled it, he realized: it was a very intimate expression.

--Bie Zhizhi called the head of the family "Tangtang" very affectionately. Not only did the two of them talk in an intimate manner, but they also looked like... Bie Zhizhi regarded the head of the family as a younger sister, and her tone was very doting.

The female educated youths were chatting happily while walking towards the pier.

The content of their chat is to go fishing.

"What, you can swim? Why didn't I know you could swim when we grew up together?

" Get up and work, and in the afternoon when the sea water is warmer, we will soak in the water for a whole afternoon, and we will be able to learn after seven days..." "

Oh, I want to learn to swim too! After all, we are also jumping in the queue at Nanling Island, although what we do every day is Farm work, but it doesn't look good if you can't swim! How did you learn it? Isn't it difficult..."

The girls talked about how to swim, and then proudly said, "We can row boats too! I learned it when I was a child..."

"Oh my God, you guys are too good! Oh, yes, I heard that the big masters specialize in fishing in the sea. Have you ever followed them to the sea?" "That's not true, if you have

time If we have a chance, we would also like to go and open our eyes...By the way, let me tell you, I heard that people on Justice Island do not rely on fishing or casting nets. They each hold a harpoon and jump into the sea to use the fish Spear the fish!"

"Oh my God, don't they swim faster than the fish?"

"Yes! I also heard that the head is the best. She can hold her breath for ten minutes and dive for more than ten meters On the deep seabed, several big fish weighing more than ten catties can be caught in one breath without panting!"

"Wow--I really want to go to open my eyes!"

Zhi Zhi said the last sentence.

Then she was tapped on the shoulder.

Zhizhi turned her head and saw the head of the family.

The head of the family asked her with a smile, "Do you want to go to sea too?"

Zhi Zhi nodded expectantly, and asked, "Is it possible?" She was a little embarrassed, "I'm afraid that if I go with you... it will become a burden." The head of the family laughed, "I will take you on the night of the

fifteenth ." Go."

Zhi Zhi's eyes lit up, and she asked curiously, "Why do you have to wait until the fifteenth day?" "

The moon is round and bright enough on the fifteenth day, so many fish will float to the surface of the sea at night." The head said.

Zhizhi nodded.

After everyone chatted for a while, Shen Shuhua took the fish bones down the mountain, and then they all sailed to the next door to Seagull Island.

Li Fen saw that the baskets were obviously fish bones left over from being eaten by others, and he always wanted to ask what they were used for.

She also asked in a low voice, but no one paid any attention to her, so she just shut her mouth and sat aside to sulk.

Soon to Seagull Island.

Everyone worked together to carry, carry, carry and lift the things on the boat...to the halfway up the mountain.

After walking halfway, you can see two small buildings built on the mountainside.

Everyone shouted excitedly,

"Look! That's our dormitory building!"

"My God, you really built two houses!"

"Wow, we've been here for three months, and we farm every day You can't see any results, and you actually built your own house, and there are two of them!" "

Let me add, it's a single dormitory for one person!"

"Oh my god, it's more comfortable than living at home!"

Li Fen was also dumbfounded.

She always thought that Hong Hehe was bragging!

Until now -

Li Fen felt his face really hurt!

Then she thought unconvinced: Maybe this is an empty house? Nothing in it? No doors, no windows... Well, if that's the case, then what's the big deal!

Everyone's footsteps became more and more urgent.

Walking quickly up the mountainside, everyone followed Shen Shuhua's instructions and put all the things they brought up the mountain on the first floor of the boys' dormitory.

This is also the canteen, which is very spacious and also serves as a temporary warehouse for storing food-related supplies.

Li Qingyu and Fang Lijuan's friends made a request, "Can we visit your single dormitory?"

Li Qingyu said generously: "Yes! But...we have already moved in, so I won't take you in. Still There are two vacant rooms, you can go in and have a look."

After speaking, Li Qingyu led the female educated youths to the second floor of the girls' dormitory, Shen Shuhua and the others also took their friends to visit the second floor of the boys' dormitory...

Li Fen hurriedly followed People also went to the second floor of the girls' dormitory.

Then she saw an empty room.

It's an empty room, but it actually has everything - a big bed, a desk, a chair, and a cabinet! Although the style of furniture is the most common and concise.

But what could be better than having a private room?

The female educated youths chirped and croaked with envy.

Suddenly a female educated youth whispered, "Qingyu, where is your toilet?"

Then several female educated youths said they wanted to go to the toilet.

"I'll take you there!" Li Qingyu brought everyone down again.

Li Fen also followed foolishly.

And then she...

saw a women's toilet made of brick and covered with cement. There are four squatting pits in the toilet, and each pit has an independent half door that can be closed. Breathable and ventilated to the greatest extent, while maintaining excellent privacy.

The ceiling of the toilet is very high, and the part of the surrounding walls close to the ceiling is made of bricks to form a large area of ​​pattern hollowing out, which can discharge the stale air in the toilet. At the same time, a plate of aixiang made by the female educated youths was burning in the toilet, and the whole toilet smelled better.

The four squatting pits in the toilet are lined up, and a one-meter-high cement pool is built in the corner of the other wall. There are shallow cement grooves that directly send in the mountain spring water from the mountain, and the other side of the pool The mouth is provided with a water outlet, so that the water in the pool will never be full to overflow.

There is a wooden water ladle next to the pool. After going to the toilet, you only need to scoop water from the ladle to clean the pit.

The girls chirped and praised again, "This is the best and cleanest toilet I've ever seen... My God, you guys did a great job!" Li Fen had mixed feelings.

She is also a city girl, but she used to live in a factory family area in the city, and the conditions were not as good as they are now.

--The four generations of the family live in a narrow three-bedroom house. Her grandparents and her unmarried brother share a house of less than ten square meters. The elder brother and sister-in-law live in the same room with their two nephews. Her parents live with her and her My sisters live in a room together...

There is no toilet at home, so I put a spittoon on the balcony at night, and solve problems there at night. Early the next morning, Ye Xiang had to be taken to the public toilet in the family compound to be emptied.

But even if it is a public toilet in the city, the sanitary conditions are hard to describe...

How can the toilet on Seagull Island be so clean and hygienic!

Li Fen was even more unconvinced, thinking: It may also be because the toilet is new! After using it for a long time, it will be just as messy!

But she is still very jealous - after all, there are few people on this island, only a dozen or so people can enjoy such a good construction and facilities...

Li Fen's eyes are red with jealousy.

Chapter 68

The educated youths on Seagull Island started cooking... dinner.

In fact, it was already past two o'clock at noon, and everyone hadn't had lunch yet, but if we eat lunch now, then dinner will be different.

Zhizhi suggested that at noon, cook a large pot of red bean soup with a top, and dinner should be ready around four or five o'clock.

Everyone agreed.

The glutinous rice flour was bought by Zhizhi in the town at noon today, and twenty catties of glutinous rice flour cost two yuan and sixty cents.

Li Qingyu, Fang Lijuan and their friends were busy making glutinous rice balls in the kitchen.

In this era, frugality is a virtue, especially when the girls who come to visit see that there are only twenty catties of glutinous rice flour on Seagull Island? Then if all of them are used to entertain them, they won't eat glutinous rice flour in the future?

The girls were chattering and discussing, all of them were reluctant to use up the twenty catties of glutinous rice flour, so they proposed to use half of it.

But there were nearly 30 people present, and half of them were male educated youths with strong physique and fast consumption. So many people only ate ten catties of glutinous rice flour, which was definitely not enough for them!

The girls discussed, if they add ten catties of sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces and boiled together with glutinous rice balls... Everyone can eat a big bowl with soup and water, and they will definitely be full!

Li Fen sneered at the side, "Could it be that glutinous rice flour is still something precious? It's worth picking up and searching for! If you can't invite a guest, don't invite it!" Hong Hehe said to her, "Don't eat it later!

"

Li Fen was bitter, but no one on the island wanted to see her, so she could only "hum" heavily, turned her head and walked aside aggrieved.

The girls ignored her and got busy laughing and joking.

The red beans must be soaked in water in advance, otherwise they will be hard and unpalatable when cooked. But you can put red beans in a lunch box, pour hot water into the lunch box, cover the lid and shake vigorously. After shaking for about ten minutes, the red beans can be soaked quickly.

At the moment, someone is making a fire, someone is shaking beans, someone is adding water and glutinous rice flour to knead glutinous rice balls, someone is peeling and dicing sweet potatoes...it's extremely busy.

Long Qiang has a strong sense of responsibility. Early in the morning, he was worried that the four little pigs, chickens, and rabbits at home had nothing to eat, so he went to deal with the fish bones as soon as he came back; Hunting hogweeds in the mountains, collecting wild vegetables and roots for rabbits...

Chen Yuejin and Li Aiguo took their friends to climb the mountain, and by the way brought their back baskets to look for vegetables for dinner...

Zhi Zhi and Hong Hehe just squatted At the warehouse in the corner of the dining hall, I packed the things I bought today, and at the same time I sorted out the gifts brought by the friends who went to the island today.

The educated youths who were invited to the island today had more or less food stamps in their hands, and most of them thoughtfully considered that their friends were in the poorest twelfth brigade, so most of them gave them rice.

Those with a lot of money directly gave 20 catties, most of them gave about 10 catties of rice, and a few of them might be short of money and only gave about 5 catties of rice and felt that they couldn't get it out, so they added a net bag of about ten potatoes , A dozen sweet potatoes or something in a net.

Among them, Li Shu's big bag is very eye-catching.

--There is a 50-jin bag of rice, a 50-jin bag of flour, and a 20-jin bag of bacon. In addition, there are more than a dozen pieces of soap, five or six sticks of toothpaste and so on.

No wonder the package was huge and Li Shu never let anyone touch it.

Zhizhi felt something was wrong, "Li Shu, you..." "

As I said, these are things I don't need, but you do." Li Shu said nonchalantly.

Zhi Zhi: ...

Thinking about it, Li Shu lives and boards in the camp, but usually the unit will issue some food stamps and daily tickets to make up for it.

Zhi Zhi still needs these things.

Li Shu probably saw her embarrassment, so he said: "Other things are bought at the grain and oil store... Only this bacon is sold on the street because the local fellow's family urgently needs money for medical treatment. I bought it because I saw the pity of the fellow. But I can't cook alone... Besides, there are so many people in our military camp, such a piece of bacon, if everyone eats it together, it may only be as big as a fingernail..."

" So I put the bacon here for you. There are few of you, and such a big package is enough to eat four or five meals. As long as you remember to send me a few yuan every time you get it... "Li Shu said.

Zhi Zhi thought to herself: This is the only way to go, otherwise he can carry the bacon back again, what the hell!

"Then thank you! Today, taking advantage of the crowd, let's cut a piece and cook it!" Zhizhi said with a smile.

Li Fen watched Zhizhi and Hong Hehe tidy up the warehouse from the sidelines, seeing them pile up all kinds of supplies in half a corner, envious and jealous.

Of course, Bie Zhizhi and the others don't have a lot of supplies, it can even be said to be very pitifully small. But the problem is: Bie Zhizhi and the others have the absolute right to dispose of these supplies! In the second production brigade she was in, the educated youth group had much more supplies than Bie Zhizhi and the others, but the group leader is usually stingy, let alone letting them eat a full meal of pure rice is absolutely impossible Yes, even if you ask more questions and look at them more, the team leader will lose his temper.

On the other side, Li Qingyu and the others had already prepared a simple lunch, and they beat the tin washbasin with a wooden stick to make a loud noise, calling for the friends to come back for lunch.

After a while, the friends gathered together.

Each person was given a large bowl of red bean and sweet potato glutinous rice balls filled with soup and water.

--Red beans look distinct and bright in color; sweet potatoes are yellow and clear, soft and sweet; glutinous rice dumplings are tasteless but white and fat, with a smooth and elastic taste. Coupled with the soft white sugar in the soup, it tastes sweet.

It's so pretty and delicious!

Li Fen was already hungry, she held the lunch box and swallowed the sweet and soft glutinous glutinous rice balls, not afraid of being hot at all!

Hong Hehe stared at her, and said bitterly: "Who said that the red bean and sweet potato glutinous rice balls are not tasty? Don't eat them if they are not tasty!"

Li Fen ignored Hong Hehe.

Zhizhi couldn't finish such a big bowl of glutinous rice balls.

But it seems that Dadangjia is particularly interested in this bowl of sweet water glutinous rice balls. She took a mouthful of glutinous rice balls, a mouthful of sweet soup; another bite of glutinous sweet potato, and a mouthful of sweet soup... but she ate most of it in three or two bites.

Seeing that there was an empty space in her bowl, Zhizhi poured half of the sweet water glutinous rice balls in her bowl.

The head of the family was stunned, and looked at Zhi Zhi in surprise.

Zhizhi explained, "I can't eat so much..."

The head curled his lips, "You're so delicate." Then he continued to drink sweet water and eat glutinous rice balls.

Li Fen thought that Bie Zhizhi was just like Zheng Ping, deliberately showing off her coquettishness and not being able to eat it! She felt a little regretful, and thought that if she had known about this earlier, she should have sat next to Bie Zhizhi, so that she would have passed a bowl over, and she would have been able to eat half of the extra glutinous rice balls.

After a simple lunch, the big master left with the thin monkey.

Everyone is ready to start preparing dinner.

Zhi Zhi decided on a few recipes:

a chicken she bought was used to stew soup with yams, and a duck was used to stir-fry taro or yam stalks (depending on what wild vegetables the educated youths could

dig up from the back mountains), and then Make a potato braised pork, this is the three hard dishes tonight.

As for the vegetarian dishes, considering that the head of the family does not eat meat tonight, I have a serving of fried peanuts, a serving of vinegared cabbage stems, a serving of braised shiitake mushrooms, and a serving of stir-fried cabbage leaves.

The staple food is rice and scallion noodles, and then a pot of kelp minced meat soup.

As soon as this recipe came out, the educated youth knew it in their hearts.

At present, there are those who go to the mountains to dig yams, taro, and taro lotus, some go to the vegetable garden to hunt Chinese cabbage, and some go to collect firewood...

Everyone made an appointment to come back to the kitchen with wild vegetables and firewood at four o'clock.

Soon, everyone went to free activities with their good friends laughing and joking.

Li Shu followed Zhizhi all the time.

--This camp really gave him endless surprises!

Zhizhi is petite and lacks strength, but how does she have such great strength?

Two small buildings were built in three months!

Of course, these two small buildings look simple in structure and are not particularly tall... The engineers in the army can build them in half a month! But the problem is, Zhizhi and the others are educated youths! He is an urban youth with an average age of 17 or 18. He must have never suffered such a hardship before!

How did they do that?

This ability to grow from scratch is not something that can be achieved with a single drive. It also requires professional knowledge in all aspects and excellent cooperation. The most important thing is that there are so few of them!

Li Shu kept smiling, and kept shaking his head.

Zhizhi looked at him, feeling a little funny, "Comrade Li Shu, what do you mean?"

Li Shu stopped laughing, looked at her seriously and said, "Zhizhi, you

are really amazing!" For Shu's "true character", she was even mentally prepared to wait for his blurted words in the tone of an acquaintance to teach her ignorance.

Unexpectedly--

Facing the sudden praise, Zhizhi was stunned for a moment.

No matter what, being praised and praised is something that makes people feel happy, Zhi Zhi pursed her lips happily.

Before four o'clock, all the educated youths rushed back.

Very good, everyone found a lot of firewood, and all kinds of wild vegetables dug up were also very good. Now, everyone started to cook.

After another hour, the wet Dadangjia and the thin monkey came back with seven or eight marine fish of different sizes and species.

Zhi Zhi hurriedly called the head of the family to take a bath and change clothes, but the head of the house didn't care, said what clothes to change, and the clothes would dry automatically after a few hours.

Zhizhi quit, and dragged her to the bathroom at the back of the girls' dormitory building.

The head was tall and plump, and she couldn't wear Zhizhi's clothes; so Zhizhi asked Hong Hehe to borrow a set of clothes for the head... The experience of the head taking a bath in the bathroom was also very strange

.

There are a total of four independent bathing rooms, and each bathroom has a small pool made of cement. There is a switch on the top of the small pool. When you turn it, the fresh water from the mountain will flow down and pour into the small pool.

There is also a water ladle next to the small pond, and when washing, she stands directly and scoops up water to rinse her body...

In fact, according to Zhi Zhi's expectation, when taking a bath, she would take a washbasin and carry a basin filled with boiling water. The thermos pot came in, so that the cold water and hot water can be mixed in the washbasin, and what you take is a warm bath.

But Zhizhi doesn't have any extra washbasins, so...

please take a cold shower, Master!

As everyone knows, the master is already very satisfied with such a bathroom!

When the head of the family took a shower and came out again, dinner was ready.

She smelled the rich aroma of food.

Zhizhi and the others had already brought all the food to the dining hall.

There is only one large rectangular wooden table in the dining hall, on which several wooden basins are used to hold today's dishes, directly filling the entire table!

Of course, the educated youths who were mainly responsible for picking and digging wild vegetables also brought back a lot of wild fruits.

The protagonists are a large pot of yellow yam chicken soup, a large pot of fried duck with taro and lotus stalks, a large pot of stewed potatoes with braised pork, and a large pot of grilled fish. The four servings of hard vegetables are delicious. Because there are enough side dishes added, the wooden basin has been piled up!

Everyone also carried forward the fine tradition of "one green onion can boil a pot of soup", and added a stir-fried chicken and duck with chili and a steamed pork with taro!

Vegetarian dishes, of course, are a large bowl of fried peanuts, vinegared cabbage stalks and braised mushrooms in a wooden basin, placed in front of the head.

Everyone ate happily, and the head of the family drank some wine with fried peanuts. Occasionally eat a piece of braised mushrooms with thick oil and red sauce, and then eat a mouthful of sour and appetizing vinegar cabbage...

This wine is rice wine made by the local people in this town. Originally, Zhizhi was thinking of using it as a cooking wine and bought marinated fish Yes, I didn't buy too much, so I weighed about two catties... I just talked about it today, but I found out that the big boss likes to drink? She quickly dismissed the idea of ​​using rice wine as cooking wine, and gave it to the head of the family to drink.

Sure enough, the big boss ate to his heart's content.

She took a sip of the rice wine and ate a few peanuts with a relaxed and contented expression.

Not only the head of the family had a good time, but everyone had a good time.

Even Li Fen's mouth was full of greasy food.

--The full rice is really satisfying! The second is these dishes, each of which is full of oil and water!

In fact, a chicken, a duck, and a few catties of pork are not enough for thirty or so people, so the educated youths in charge of cooking will desperately add side dishes.

But who would have thought that the master would bring back so many fish later?

Although Dadangjia and Shouhou are not rare for grilled fish, it is still very rare for the educated youths who are invited to the island today. Because in other hard dishes, there are obviously more side dishes than meat; but in this grilled fish nugget, it is a full-fledged grilled fish!

Everyone eats with their bellies open, and they can eat whatever they want.

only--

Suddenly, someone hurriedly ran up the mountain from the bottom of the mountain, and yelled in panic: "Da Dangjia! Da Dangjia... It's not good, it's not good!"

Chapter 69

The person who came was Xu Yongjun.

At this time, it was already dark, and Zhizhi and the others had already finished their meal.

Zhi Zhi hurriedly stepped forward to greet him, "Xu Yongjun, have you eaten? Would you like to have some together?" Although there was not much food left, it should be okay to gather two big bowls.

Xu Yongjun panted heavily while shaking his head, "Thank you, Zhizhi, I won't eat... Hey, something happened on Justice Island..." The

head of the family looked at Xu Yongjun-probably because of walking at night, Xu Yongjun fell I fell down a lot, not to mention the disheveled ones, even the top of my head was covered with mud and weeds, and my face and arms were all scratched and scratched.

"What's wrong?" asked the big boss.

Xu Yongjun looked flustered, and said: "Liu Xiaoyun is sick, and she is still very sick! It seems...it seems that she is about to die..." "

What?" The head of the family was startled, and immediately stood up.

Xu Yongjun said anxiously: "Master, we have to send Liu Xiaoyun to the hospital in the town for emergency treatment!" "

Let's go! Let's go back and have a look."

said Master.

Zhi Zhi quickly calculated in her heart: Liu Xiaoyun is an educated youth from Justice Island, she has a sudden illness, the head of the family must not just sit idly by. But the head of the family has been hiding from the world for a long time, and she is not familiar with going to the town hospital to register for consultation. And she, Bie Zhizhi, was also a staff member of the Town's Educated Youth Office, so it was equally impossible to turn a blind eye to Liu Xiaoyun's affairs.

"I'll take a look too." Zhizhi said.

Li Shu also said: "I'll go too!"

Everyone said to go and see together.

Zhizhi stopped everyone, "This kind of thing doesn't depend on the power of a large number of people, so don't go, just go with me, Li Shu and the little monkey, please treat the guests well. By the way, if it's late, we will leave today I'm not coming back, and the educated youths who live in the town will do it."

--Shouhou is now a member of Seagull Island, boating at night and so on, with him around, Zhizhi feels at ease. Li Shu is a soldier and a strong man, if anything happens, he can give her the greatest help.

Li Shu and Shouhou nodded.

Zhizhi said: "Wait for me, I'll get the flashlight." Then, she hurried up to the dormitory building, took a flashlight and twenty yuan, and hurried down again.

Other educated youths also lent their flashlights to Zhi Zhi.

Da Dangjia, Xu Yongjun, Shouhou, Zhizhi and Li Shu each held a flashlight and rushed down the mountain quickly.

Zhizhi is not used to walking at night.

So she also understood...why Xu Yongjun is like this.

Because so is she.

The light was not good at night, only with the faint light brought by a few shaking flashlights... She lost her foot after just a few steps! Fortunately, Li Shu helped her stabilize. But before she had time to thank her, she ran a few more steps with the team... and stepped into the air again.

This time, even though Li Shu supported Zhi Zhi steadily, Zhi Zhi sprained her foot.

Li Shu said anxiously: "This is not possible, come on, I'll carry you on my back!"

As he said, he slightly bent his knees and squatted in front of Zhi Zhi.

Zhizhi only hesitated for three seconds, then obediently leaned on his back, stretched out her arms to wrap around Li Shu's neck.

Li Shu was still half squatting, and handed the flashlight in his hand to Zhi Zhi, then grabbed her legs with both hands, stood still, and directed her, "Turn on the flashlight...a flashlight shines on a person who is one step away in front of me." place, and the other flashlight shines a little farther away. When I walk, my body will bump, and your hands should rest on my chest, and try to make the corner

of the light and shadow shake the same as when I walk, is that okay?"

In fact, the tone of his speech was very indifferent.

But he said so much in one breath...

It's not hard to hear the concern for her in his tone.

"Yes." Zhi Zhi whispered behind him.

Li Shu could feel the slender and light figure of the girl behind him...

She was lying next to his ear and talking, her voice was warm and numb, her voice was small, as well-behaved as a gentle cat.

His heart was warm and full, and he was so happy that he wanted to fly like a bird!

A thin monkey's voice came from ahead, "Zhi Zhi? Li Shu... What's wrong with you two? Follow up!" "Here we come!" "Come

on-

"

Zhi Zhi and Li Shu said at the same time.

The two had another meal at the same time.

Li Shu started to walk around with Zhizhi on his back.

Zhizhi has been adjusting the angle of the flashlight...

After a while, the light from Zhizhi satisfied Li Shu, and Li Shu was also used to "carrying weight", and immediately started running quickly with long legs .

Zhizhi only felt that the night wind was blowing her face...

At first, she was quite ashamed, one was that she planned to save someone, but in the end she sprained her foot a few steps away; Forgive me...Although she is thin, she is 1.62 meters tall and weighs almost 90 catties; third, she may have really blended into this era, and she also feels that Li Shu seems to have that kind of thought for her... This made it harder and more embarrassing for her.

Zhizhi was still struggling in her heart, but Li Shu carried her on his back, with the wind blowing under his feet, and unexpectedly caught up with the head of the front and Xu Yongjun and the others!

Zhizhi thought: Is this person so physically strong?

That's right, during the day, he carried more than one hundred catties of supplies, boarded, disembarked, and carried up the mountain, with a relaxed look on his face. No one knew that he had brought so many things.

"Li Shu, am I... am I too heavy?" Zhizhi still couldn't help asking him in a low voice as she lay on his shoulder.

Li Shu's tone was a bit unscrupulous, "For someone like you, I can lift one with one hand!"

Zhi Zhi bit her lip.

Li Shu said that he felt that the sentence just now was too frivolous, so he said in a very formal tone: "Don't worry, when I received special training before, I was worse than ordinary soldiers. Li... There is also a set time! I never lost at that time, with your weight, at most eighty-five catties... Even if I run from here to town with you on my back, I won't take a breath! Zhizhi

retorted immediately, "I weigh eighty-eight catties!"

Li Shu was taken aback, thinking that she is too thin, right? Only eighty-eight catties? After that, I must find a way to make her fatter!

As soon as Zhizhi reported her weight...

for some reason, Li Shu suddenly stopped talking.

Zhizhi blushed for no reason.

Everyone rushed to the pier, Dadangjia and Xu Yongjun boarded the same boat, and Zhizhi boarded another boat with Li Shu and Shouhou.

The two small boats sailed quickly to Justice Island.

From a long distance away, Zhizhi could see bright lights at the pier of Justice Island.

Many people were standing at the pier holding torches, and occasionally there was a shrill woman's cry-

"Help! Help...I want to go home! I want to go home!"

The skinny monkey and the big head became more and more angry. The movement of the scull was accelerated, and after a while, the two small boats docked.

The big master was the first

to jump from the small boat to the pier.

Zhizhi's ankle was in severe pain, and she didn't dare to do anything wrong.

Li Shu saw it, he helped Zhizhi to sit on the side of the boat, he jumped off the boat first, and then carried Zhizhi off the boat.

Kong Lanwei and Lin Xiaoman cried and greeted the head of the house, "The head of the house, Liu Xiaoyun, she, she..."

The head frowned, "What's wrong with her?"

"She said her hands and feet hurt, but she couldn't tell where it hurts," Kong Lanwei said.

The thin monkey couldn't help but said: "Liu Xiaoyun has been saying that she is in pain everywhere since the day she went to the island... So is she really uncomfortable now, or has she lost her nerve again?" Not far away, Liu Xiaoyun was lying on the ground dying

. .

But what she kept crying about was that she wanted to go home, but she didn't say it hurt.

Zhizhi stared at Liu Xiaoyun for a while, remembering her usual demeanor - lying in the cave and sleeping without doing anything from morning to night, but never missing three meals a day?

Zhizhi had a guess.

She limped towards Liu Xiaoyun.

Li Shu stepped forward and hugged her, and carried her directly to Liu Xiaoyun.

Zhi Zhi was taken aback, and felt even more embarrassed-there were at least twenty or thirty uncles and grandpas holding torches on the pier to watch the excitement!

"Mum! Dad, I want to go home! I don't want to stay here, I want to go home!" Liu Xiaoyun cried so hard that his voice was already hoarse.

Zhi Zhi hurriedly collected her mood, stepped forward and asked, "Liu Xiaoyun, what's wrong with you?

" I, you just... you just let me go home! I don't want to stay here, I want to go back to the city!"

Nanling is the southernmost point of the motherland, and the late autumn season is no different from the hot summer. Liu Xiaoyun was wearing a short sleeve, and Zhi Zhi took a flashlight to focus on Liu Xiaoyun's elbow joints, wrist joints, and her hands. Next, Zhizhi shined the flashlight on Liu Xiaoyun's ankle and knee joints.

Liu Xiaoyun has not exercised for a long time, and he still eats three meals a day of pure fish, without missing a meal...

Three months ago, when Zhizhi first came to the island and first met Liu Xiaoyun, Liu Xiaoyun was not thin. Now Liu Xiaoyun has gained a lot of weight again! Many of her joints also looked fat, Zhi Zhi tried to pinch Liu Xiaoyun's knee lightly, and Liu Xiaoyun immediately let out a scream, "Oh my god!" Zhi

Zhi squeezed Liu Xiaoyun's elbow joint again...

Liu Xiaoyun wow again "Mom! Mom, I want to go home!"

The onlookers talked a lot-

"Is she pretending? She just cried when she was so annoying, and she didn't say where she was in pain!" "

She seemed to say that she didn't know Where does it hurt!"

"Then do you think it's possible? Your body hurts, and you don't know where it hurts?" "

Liu Xiaoyun is usually quite hypocritical!"

"That's right, maybe he deliberately tormented us because of today's holiday!"

Li Shu Looking at Zhi Zhi's expression, he asked, "How is it?"

Zhi Zhi hesitated, and explained: "My mother is a doctor, so Liu Xiaoyun's symptoms... I think it looks like gout. Look at her joints, don't they? A bit out of shape? But Liu Xiaoyun is only in her early twenties, she is so young, how could she have gout? Of course, I am not a doctor, and her specific situation needs to be treated by a doctor." When she heard "gout

" Two words, Li Shu somewhat understood - his old chief's father often suffered from gout, which is said to be a relatively severe joint disease. In severe cases, the joints will deform. This disease seems to be caused by high levels of purines

, and it is generally easier for older men to get it.

But Liu Xiaoyun is a young girl.

So...

Zhizhi said: "Let's hurry up and send her to the town hospital!"

But the head of the family said: "What hospital! Just go and fetch Granny Tan and show it to Liu Xiaoyun."

Li Shu doesn't know who Tan Po is, but Zhi Zhi does know - Tan Po is a witch doctor, and her so-called cure is to dance to the Great God.

Now is the new society, witch doctors are feudal superstitions and are not allowed. But when most common people are sick and have no money for treatment, or when they are hopelessly suffering and in extreme pain, they will still invite Mrs. Tan to come over to get rid of the evil, mainly for a little comfort in their hearts.

Zhi Zhi took the hand of the chief, "Tangtang, we are going to send Liu Xiaoyun to the town hospital!"

The chief said calmly, "We have no money."

The surroundings fell into a deathly silence.

Kong Lanwei suddenly let out a hasty cry, but tried her best to hold it back.

"Not only do we have no money, but also because... we have never paid a grain of rice to the town, so we don't even have commune benefits for going to the town to see a doctor!" Kong Lanwei burst into tears.

Zhizhi was silent.

--In this era, there is no universal medical insurance, and ordinary people suffer from all illnesses. However, in relatively wealthy groups like the No. 1, No. 2, and No. 3 brigades, when a member of the people's commune fell seriously ill, the group would come forward and send the person to the hospital for treatment, and the medical expenses spent would be deducted from the work points. Of course, some groups will sit idly by, it all depends on the individual's usual communication skills and huge family power.

An educated youth like Liu Xiaoyun who jumps in the queue is usually withdrawn and unwilling to interact with other people. She still stays alone in this place...

Once she gets seriously ill and no one cares about her, she is not far from death.

Zhizhi took a deep breath, and said to the head of the family: "Tangtang, I have to send her to the hospital." The

head of the house looked at Zhi Zhi fixedly, after a while, he took out something from his arms and handed it to Zhi Zhi.

--It's two Yuan Datou.

"We... only have so many." Da Dangjia whispered.

There was a trace of helplessness in her voice.

Zhizhi also stared at the two silver dollars in the hands of the head for a long time. She took it, put it away carefully, and solemnly said to the head: "Then we will send Liu Xiaoyun to the hospital in

the town... Tangtang, you should reconsider what I told you today!"

Commanded Xu Yongjun and Kong Lanwei to help Liu Xiaoyun onto the boat.

Li Shu also carried Zhi Zhi onto the boat...

the head fell into a daze.

Ever since she led the team to accept recruitment and was organized into the twelfth production brigade, she has not paid a grain of grain to her superiors. And the superior has always maintained a special attitude towards this team...

However, if you don't pay the food, you can't get the unified deployment of the superior.

Forget it in a bumper harvest year, but when there is a famine, if the superior adjusts the grain to the head of the family, it is inevitable that other people will give pointers. It is also because of this that the head of the family has never been willing to accept other people's kindness.

Her team is not a team capable of farming, and there is no way to get any work points, so why bother to owe favors to others?

To be honest, she was really negative.

I feel that I have experienced too much despair and sadness, and this is the way it is in this life.

But she can sometimes feel that she and her brothers are getting old, and many times they are a little bit powerless. But her habitual thinking is still stuck in the days when the tip of a knife is licking blood...

Who has ever seen a pirate who was sick and treated it? The pirates all stepped on their horses and died in battle!

But now, Liu Xiaoyun is seriously ill at such a young age?

--What if these old brothers who have been with her through life and death also get seriously ill in the future?

Could it be that she can only invite Granny Tan to dance the Great God, and finally watch her old brothers slowly die of illness one by one in great pain?

--If she is the one who is sick?

Then what about her hundreds of old brothers who have always followed her lead?

The boss remembered what Zhi Zhi said when she left-

Zhi Zhi said that she should run for the joint captain of the 12th brigade? ? ?

Chapter 70

Zhi Zhi, Li Shu and other educated youths sent Liu Xiaoyun to the town hospital.

I called the emergency number and asked a doctor to see him. Liu Xiaoyun was initially diagnosed with gout-the official name of this disease is joint arthritis. However, the specific cause of the disease will not be further diagnosed until the rheumatology and immunology department goes to work tomorrow.

Liu Xiaoyun kept crying for pain, humming to the point of coughing up blood in her throat, yelling that I want to go back to the city... The

emergency doctor asked the nurse to give her an injection, and Liu Xiaoyun stopped the pain and was in a daze Fell asleep.

Confused, Kong Lanwei dragged Lin Xiaoman to ask the doctor what gout is.

The doctor told them in a good-tempered manner that gout is a kind of arthritis with complicated causes, and it's hard to tell what caused it...

Kong Lanwei and Lin Xiaoman were confused by what they heard, but they finally understood some aspects of this disease feature.

--It is said that the disorder of purine metabolism and oliguria lead to the high level of uric acid in the body. To a large extent, the disorder of purine metabolism may be due to the excessive intake of seafood by Liu Xiaoyun.

Seafood is a high-purine food.

Then there is Liu Xiaoyun's long-term inactivity that leads to obesity. Obesity is not the main cause of gout, but it is an incentive to promote gout.

Kong Lanwei and Lin Xiaoman were stunned.

Then the two of them asked the doctor again: How much will it cost to cure this disease.

The doctor said: "This disease is not fatal. It is a chronic disease without symptomatic drugs. If it is serious, it will cause the patient's joint deformation, and the loss of working ability is second... If you don't control it and don't actively improve it, you may be paralyzed in the future. Anyway, I haven't seen a patient who has been completely cured, and there is no particularly effective treatment at present."

"It can only be said that the pain can be temporarily suppressed by drugs, and then relieved by maintenance and adaptive exercise for life... It is really a pity that Liu Xiaoyun is so young. As for the medical expenses, it is estimated that they are not much, maybe a little Let's pay for the examination fee, there is no cure for this disease, go back after the examination tomorrow, you don't need to be hospitalized." The doctor said.

Kong Lanwei and Lin Xiaoman were dumbfounded.

After working for a long time, although this disease is not fatal, it is an incurable disease?

It's already past eleven o'clock at night.

Zhizhi invited Kong Lanwei and Lin Xiaoman to rest at the Educated Youth Station. Kong Lanwei was worried about Liu Xiaoyun and decided to stay in the hospital to accompany her. Lin Xiaoman hesitated again and again, and finally followed Zhi Zhi to the Educated Youth Station.

Thin Monkey followed Zhizhi to the Educated Youth Office to stay.

Li Shu escorted Zhi Zhi to the Educated Youth Office and then back to the barracks.

In the early morning of the next day, Kong Lanwei came to Zhizhi and asked her what to do for breakfast, and urged Zhizhi to go to the hospital to see Liu Xiaoyun.

Zhizhi asked her, Lin Xiaoman, and Shouhou to go to the canteen of the Educated Youth Office to have breakfast first, and bring a copy to Liu Xiaoyun after breakfast; We went to the hospital together.

Liu Xiaoyun was still crying endlessly.

She didn't complain about the pain, but kept clamoring for her parents, going back to the city, and going home.

Zhi Zhi paid the bill, registered Liu Xiaoyun's rheumatology department, and invited the doctor to the emergency department to see Liu Xiaoyun.

The doctor diagnosed that Liu Xiaoyun had gout, and was shocked that such a young girl had gout.

Just like the prediction of the emergency doctor yesterday, the professional doctor in the rheumatology department also said that this kind of disease is a high incidence in Nanling area, and there is no specific medicine. I could only give her a few injections to relieve

pain temporarily, and then prescribed some ointment and anti-inflammatory drugs to Liu Xiaoyun, telling Liu Xiaoyun to pay attention to maintenance in the future, eat less food with high purine content, and maintain proper exercise...

But what is outrageous is that when Kong Lanwei and Lin Xiaoman wanted to help Liu Xiaoyun out of the hospital bed-

Liu Xiaoyun actually clung to the iron railing on the hospital bed, and refused to get off even saying anything, and begged the doctors and nurses for help, "Please Please! Please save me...I won't go with them! I don't want to die! I want to live!"

The eyes of the doctors and nurses looking at Zhizhi, Kong Lanwei and Lin Xiaoman were not quite right.

As a result, people from the security department of the hospital went to the police station to report the case.

Zhi Zhi called Wang Xiangyang, the newly appointed director of the Educated Youth Office.

Just at this time, the head of the family also rushed to the town hospital with Xu Yongjun to visit Liu Xiaoyun with a whip...

At the moment, several people were confronting each other in the emergency ward.

The policeman asked, "Liu Xiaoyun, why are you crying? What do you want?"

Liu Xiaoyun cried out of breath, "I want to go back to the city! I want to go home..."

The policeman took a look at the head of the family and asked Liu Xiaoyun , "Liu Xiaoyun, why are you crying? Did you feel wronged at work? Or did someone put shoes on for you in your life?" The thin

monkey was so angry that he jumped three feet high, and said Liu Xiaoyun's usual demeanor Kong Lanwei, Lin Xiaoman, and Xu Yongjun were asked to testify again...

When the police heard that it was Liu Xiaoyun's problem, they severely criticized Liu Xiaoyun.

Liu Xiaoyun just cried and said: "I want to go back to the city! I want to go home."

The head couldn't help but said: "Since you came to Zhengyi Island, you have been crying for your father and mother every day. You haven't done a day's work, we It's not short of your three meals a day, what else do you want?"

Liu Xiaoyun sniffed, closed his eyes and cried, "I want to go back to the city! I want to go home..."

The boss was annoyed, and pointed at Liu Xiaoyun to the educated youth. Wang Xiangyang, the director of the office, said: "We don't want this person on Justice Island! Tell her to go back to where she came from!"

After speaking, he was vaguely angry.

Wang Xiangyang suddenly felt that one head and two big.

--The production unit wants to return the assigned educated youth? This is unheard of! But before he came to Nanling Island to work, his superiors had specifically explained that the situation of the 12th Production Brigade was quite special, and they had to take care of their emotions, and especially respect the ideas of the brigade leader Tang Tangniang. Only in this way could they promote unity and appease the local The emotions of the common people...

So he hesitated for a while, and said: "In this case, let's send Liu Xiaoyun to the Educated Youth Office first!"

Now, Liu Xiaoyun sat up from the hospital bed and said in great surprise: "Yes! Can you let me go home?"

Wang Xiangyang turned cold, "I will report to my superiors."

Immediately, Liu Xiaoyun stopped resisting and happily followed Wang Xiangyang to the Educated Youth Office.

Wang Xiangyang called Zhizhi back to the Educated Youth Office, then closed the office door, and said to her, "Zhizhi, I just came here not long ago, and I don't know enough about the situation at the grassroots level. You and Liu Xiaoyun are in the same production team. She usually How is your performance, tell me."

Zhizhi still recognized the new director Wang Xiangyang, so she told Liu Xiaoyun's situation in detail.

The more Wang Xiangyang listened, the tighter his eyebrows became.

"This is too disgraceful! Such passive sabotage...is a violation of the communist code! This will have a very bad influence!" He got angry, stood up with his hands behind his back, walked around the office, and then Turning to ask Zhizhi, "Zhizhi, what do you think of this matter?"

Zhizhi

said: "You should report her situation to the superior first, besides, I am very curious about her family's situation. ...We are all educated youths. It is normal for us to leave our hometown and come to a strange place, to be homesick and to love home. When we come to an environment where we cannot integrate, it is normal to have occasional tantrums, just get used to it."

"However, what is the reason that made her so resistant to the new environment? As far as I know, as far as I can see, the twelfth production brigade where she jumped into the line was indeed a little poor, but everyone didn't let her go hungry or let her go. Work!" Zhizhi said.

Wang Xiangyang nodded, "Your opinion is very constructive, so let's do it! I'll find the contact information of the educated youth office where her household registration is located, and write a letter to ask her and her family what's going on." Zhi

Zhi Then he said: "By the way, director, Liu Xiaoyun's medical expenses were paid in advance by me personally. The registration fee, inspection fee, injection fee, and medicine fee are all four yuan. I will deduct it from her food stamp." Wang Xiangyang

, "This principle is correct, but you still have to tell her first."

Zhizhi nodded, left the director's office, went to the educated youth dormitory to find Liu Xiaoyun, and told her about the medical expenses straightforwardly.

Liu Xiaoyun was completely immersed in the joy of returning to the city, he didn't care about the little food stamps at all, and nodded with a smile, "As long as you can go back to the city, I will pay you ten times the medical expenses!" Zhizhi looked

deeply Liu Xiaoyun took one look, turned and left.

Kong Lanwei and Lin Xiaoman had been guarding Liu Xiaoyun's dormitory, seeing that Zhizhi was about to leave, they also followed Zhizhi.

Lin Xiaoman was a little uneasy, and said in a low voice: "Since Liu Xiaoyun came to our brigade, he hasn't done a day's work. He wakes up every day, eats, eats and sleeps... But she can still go back to the city? I haven't done it yet. I've heard of an educated youth who has already gone to the countryside to use this method to return to the city! If I had known this was the case, then I would..."

Kong Lanwei was also upset, "Yes, we are exhausted every day, She was as happy as a fairy every day, but in the end..."

Zhizhi looked at them both with a smile that was not a smile, and said, "First of all, the director didn't agree to any request from Liu Xiaoyun. Director Wang just agreed to accept Liu Xiaoyun'return of the goods. Secondly, didn't you hear what the doctor said about Liu Xiaoyun's condition in the morning? At the cost of destroying your own body and causing irreversible health damage for life, just to pursue a goal that is impossible to achieve... If you want to learn from her , I can only say that I appreciate your courage."

At this time, Xu Yongjun was guarding the girls' dormitory downstairs, saw Zhizhi and the others coming down from upstairs, and heard their conversation--

Xu Yongjun frowned and said to Kong Lanwei and Lin Xiaoman: "Don't be stupid, your body belongs to you... There is an old saying that 'there is no filial son before a long-term sick bed', if the body is damaged, it will be a matter of life! Nothing bad can be the body Not good! If you don't have anything, you can't be healthy!"

Kong Lanwei and Lin Xiaoman looked at me and I looked at you, and lowered their heads.

The boss and the thin monkey were also waiting at the flower base downstairs in the girls' dormitory. The thin monkey was squatting on the ground holding a twig to pull the ants.

Zhizhi walked over to the head and said, "Tangtang, let's go back!"

The head squinted his eyes and asked,

"Zhizhi, what's the benefit of running for the joint captain?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
50K 644 11
wear sixty with dowry Author: Xiliang Meow Category: Rebirth through time travel In her previous life, Mu Qing had been raised by the family as a qua...
514K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
27.9K 221 18
Short Title : 70VFEY Alternate Title : 七零女知青[穿书] Status : Completed Author : Xi Zhou Source : MTLNovel.com Novel Summary When she wakes up, Qin Lin...