MY MR MAFIA

By axxd_6

"yn - do you like coming to house all drenched in blood and want me to get used to it Mr Kim TaeHyung, do you... More

yn's note
wedding
jerk?
worried?
love?

intimacy?

507 17 0
By axxd_6

As jhope was in the house you and taehyung were together in one room

Yn - it's ok I'll sleep on sofa.

Taehyung - shut up , it's not a film where we have to sleep separately we already have slept together  wait are you shy to sleep.

Yn - why, why would I be shy of you.

Taehyung - no no you are not but your cheeks are saying something else

Yn was taking steps backward as taehyung was taking steps forward after few steps yn fell on the bed and the next second tae hovered over yn

Taehyung - why are shy of your husband mrs Kim yn.

Yn didn't speak , taehyung saw some strands of hair covering her face he slightly removed it and they both locked their eyes taehyungs eyes shifted from eyes to lips and lips to eyes he moved forward and forward with that both closed their eyes and didn't thought about the consequences which can be next and nock** nock***

Yn opened her eyes to see taehyung running towards the door to open it.

Jhope - sorry to disturb you guys but i want to inform you that i have to rush to the office due to urgent gang meet I'll get going.

Yn - jhope , you should have had breakfast with us atleast.

Jhope - yn next time surely I will love to visit you again .

Yn - smiled

Jhope hugged yn and said good bye.

Yn bid him goodbye but when she turned arround she saw taehyung

Yn - what happened?

Taehyung - do you like jhope.

Yn - yeah , he sweet and cool-

Taehyung - why don't you marry him

Yn - mr Kim your forgetting that I'm already married to you

Taehyung - yeah yeah
In mind - if u would have been a hold digger or something I would have given you that contract i don't know why I'm not able to give her that contract and why I'm jealous of j hope.

Yn - are you ok

Taehyung - yeah yeah , I'm ok

Tomorrow is Saturday all workers are having off so you have to do all the work.

Yn - in mind
What the hell this house needs tons of workers to clean it and he want me to clean it.

Taehyung - what are you thinking

Yn - nothing

Taehyung in mind

I'm going to give them off tomorrow to give to punishment for touching othen man in front of me.

Taehyung - Are you gonna stand their or come .

Yn - I'm coming

Yn - let's make boundaries

Taehyung - I'm your husband and I think husband have the right sleep with his wife and on the other hand I'm not eager to touch you anyways now sleep.

Yn - ohk

Authors pov ;

Yn and taehyung were lying in the same bed but distant to each other after a while yn felt a strong pair of arms arround her waist she didn't repel because she was sleepy as hell
And didn't had energy to fight she felt secure under his touch , after a while she turned and their nose touched unknowingly they both were cuddling under the blankets.

In the morning taehyung woke up before yn he was staring at her from the last 5 minutes he was enjoying the moment he never thought that this day will come where his wife would be in his arms and he would have morning like these, I'm very grateful-

Taehyungs phone range and he swiftly received the phone so that yn does not get disturbed

( An - is he falling for y-
Taehyung - shut up you lil author and concentrate on writting
An - oh sorry sir )

Taehyung on phone

Taehyung - hello Jimin
Jimin - hey tae , there's a important metting i have to attend in Japan can you lead the mission this time.
Taehyung - sure , no worries

With that tae hung up the phone and saw yn still sleeping and he thought of giving her a Lil suprise he went to the kitchen and started making strawberry pancakes and strawberry milkshake,

Rin...ring...

Yn woke up with the ring on her phone and she instantly smiled as she saw the caller id.

Yn - hey morning Jennie
Jennie - are you still in the bed
Yn - yes
Jennie - think u had a long night ( teasingly)
Yn - it's nothing like that
Jennie - yh, have you forgot me , u don't even call me after getting married, let's meet up today ok?
Yn - yeah sure..
Jennie - ok then we will meet at regular spot and then go to shopping mall it's been a while since we went together.
Yn - sure , you right I'm so busy in my marriage life that i totally forgot what enjoying is , let's have fun today.
Jennie - oh yeah girl

After while they hung up yn got freshned up and heard some voices coming from the kitchen and then rembered that taehyung told her that today is off day no one will be home and as yn thought taehyung was not at home she instantly went to kitchen with the vase in her hand.

But to her amusement there was no one in the kitchen but she was damn sure then smell of the food hit her and as you turn toward kitchen counter you see taehyung right in front of you just centimetres away this intimacy gave you butterflies in the stomach .

Taehyung - good morning Mrs Kim yn ( gave you a peck on lips)

And suddenly taehyung realise what he did but he didn't show what he was  felling instead he asked yn why she is holding vase in her hand .

Yn snapped out of the thaughts and answer that i thought no one was house and i heard some noises coming from the kitchen so I got scared .

Taehyung - you were scared so you bought vase , seriously you thought you could defend yourself with this , he chuckled.

Yns thoughts
He never smile he should thought he looks more handsome while smiling.

Taehyung saw yn checking him out so he replied
Taehyung - i know mrs Kim I'm handsome and I'm your husband, you don't have to check me out.

Yn suddenly realised that she was checking him out her cheeks turned which didn't went unnoticed by taehyung he wanted to tease yn but before he could speak

Yn - you look good while smiling you should smile.often.

Taehyung went speechless

Yn - uhm, taehyung I'll be going out todat-

Taehyung - with whom , why , is it a boy and why didn't you tell me before.

Yn - I'm going with Jeannie, as she told me she miss me and i also do so we planned to go out together, i didn't tell you before because i didn't even knew she called me awhile ago.

Taehyung - ohk , i too have to go on a mission, i might come late .

Yn was lil bit scared though she saw her father going and coming from missions but unknowingly she didn't fell right this time

Yn - be safe pls

Taehyung - why..do u care for me.

Yn didn't want to agree but

Yn - yes , because aun- mom told me to take care of you , just because of that nothingelse.

Taehyung - oh

He was lil disappointed but don't know why.

Yn - did you make breakfast

Taehyung - yes!

Yn - i didn't knew you could cook the food smell awesome.

Taehyung - really, thank you
Let's have it or other wise it will get cold.

Yn - hmmm...

They had their breakfast and both went out to their respective jobs to be done.

Taehyung - take care , have a nice day

Yn was quite schoked by it but she liked it .

Yn - you t-- take care of yourself please , come home in single piece.ok?

Taehyung - ohk, don't worry this much now go.

Yn was going to get out but was stopped by taehyung as he held her wrist she asked him what happened, but instead he pecked her on lips and taehyung left while yn was schoked and revinding what just happened.

Jennie - mrs Kim yn , it's been a while
( Screamed on top of her lungs)

Yn - hey!!! It's been a while i missed you ,

Both hugged each cause they really missed each other a lot .

After shopping, chit-chat ing they both went home , yn was having some kind of discomfort in her heart she could not sleep the night went on she didn't slept whole night waiting for taehyung and then the door bell rang.

Yn opened the door but she witnessed something which she never wanted to witness she saw -

Authors note -

What do you think she saw?
If you wanna know scroll down.

Pls vote it keeps me motivated to write for you guys....

Enjoy the story the story is going to end soon i guess .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726K 26.8K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
4.5K 175 16
"I should have told you how I feel.." (UNDER HARDCORE CONSTRUCTION) *just wanted to write Hardcore hehe..*
10.2K 224 6
This is about a mafia boss who left a debt to a girls family and made an agreement with her parents. Read more to find out what was the agreement, wh...
2K 186 8
A heartbroken Jimin is stuck in a vacant bed and breakfast hotel with its host-equally heartbroken Y/N. With the two sorrowful souls forced into each...