Our assistant (Styles Triplet...

Av Larry421

Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis sta... Mer

Prologue/Meet Them!
1
2 (Same Day)
3
4
5
6
8
9
10 (Short)

7

344 16 5
Av Larry421

I woke up to a really pleasant smell. It had me actually get off from the couch and walk in the direction of the beautiful smell. It brought me to the space right next to the family room. The kitchen. Harry was cooking, Marcel was looking in the fridge, and Edward was on his laptop, probably doing some work. I walked closer to the island and Harry noticed me first. He smiled at me sweetly and I returned it with a smile of my own.

"Morning," I greeted. "Morning," The three of them say at the same time. "Does that happen a lot?" "Triplet magic," Harry jokes and I laughed a little. "I guess that's true. Now what's for breakfast? Unless I'm on my own?" Harry shook his head and looked back at the stove. "You are our guest. The host should always prepare for their guests. Besides, this is my way of saying thanks. I would buy you something, but I don't know you that well yet." "You want to get to know me?" I asked with a pleasant smile, sitting next to Edward. "Well, we do trust you. Protected us from seeing Desmond, and prevented us from a panic attack." "Desmond? Is that your dad's name?" "Yeah, but we don't refer to him as our father. If we do, then just know that we are thinking biologically," Edward says before he drank from a mug.

"That's fair. What had him treat y'all that way? If you mind me asking?" I asked them and they didn't say anything. They just stared at me. "Incest," Marcel whispered and I looked at him. "Oh...sorry for asking." "It's okay. You did know that it is a sensitive topic, so you weren't pressuring anyone," Harry says and continues to cook. "Well he lost three great, attractive, and successful men. He's the real loser." "Well the world isn't fond of the relationship either..." Edward mumbled.

"Well...I will not lie and say that it's a common concept, but I will tell you that you do have one life and shit...if this relationship makes you happy, then fuck it. Do you think everyone loves the clothes that I wear? A) I too have a shitty ass father. B) People suck. Like the only people that I know that like it is my mum, friends, and you three." The three of them stared at me again, but this time, I saw them slowly start to blush. Even Edward and I grinned at the sight. "Now, what's for breakfast?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Um...um, breakfast quesadillas. Are you allergic to anything?" Harry asked and I shook my head. "I hate avocados though." "Well it doesn't come with avocados," He says with a kind smile and I giggled. I covered my lap with a few napkins, bit wanting to get my PJs dirty.

"I moved your meetings to next week by the way. Today, I'm going to be looking for security. If your dad is around, then y'all need to be protected 24/7." "We already have tha-" "One guard can't do it all. You don't have guards for yourself, and you don't even have security at your headquarters. Like, what if something happens to you? A breaking and entering? Robbery? Fucking murder? You only have one fucking guard!" They jumped when I shouted from out of nowhere. I noticed and cooled down.

"Sorry. I'm just a bit confused as to why the three top most famous businessmen only have one hard to protect them, so! How many bedrooms are in here?" "....12," Edward says quietly. "Okay! One bedroom for you guys-" "5 for future kids..." "Okay, 6 bedrooms down. One more for guests, so that leaves us with 7 occupied. Which means that you have 5 for your on-site guards. These guards will be staying here in those bedrooms. Is the guy at the front staying here?" "Yeah. Paul has a room already."

"Okay, so we are going to need 4 more for on-site. Then we will hire 4 off site. These men will have a schedule. Based on their preference, they'll be here for a certain time. 2 will be here from 11am to 11pm. The next two will be here from 12am to 12pm. Just so that you'll have 2 during the day, and 2 overnight. They'll have the weekends off." "Um...okay?" Harry slowly nods, putting the food on the plate.

"Each of you will have 2 security guards for whenever you are out. Then you will hire 6 guards for Styles headquarters. How much are you paying Paul?" "$50 an hour. Paid vacations and holidays." "Okay, that'll be the hiring pay for both on-site and off-site. For your headquarters too since they'll be there 5 days a week. Your personal guards will have to get a bit more." "Well that's unfair to Paul..." Marcel pointed out and Harry nodded. "Hee been our guard from the very start." "Then he'll be your guard, Harry. Your personal guard. Personal shall be paid $75."

"Can we think about the payments and the planning a bit thoroughly? Like you have a good idea and thank you for caring this much. Sure we're wealthy, but we can't be throwing out money like freaking maniacs. Plus, these guards have lives too," Edward says and I look at him.

"At the headquarters, our front desk is getting paid $25 an hour. Let's just give the guards 10 dollars more. $50 is a bit much since we do close up at a certain time. We are open from 9am to 6pm. Not a full 12 hours. Then we have the guards off site. I get the ones that live here should get 50, but off site? Paul answers to every call that we have. He lives here. We are already planning to have guards 24/7. Five of them total. The first two should have a 9-5 schedule, and the other two will have a 5-1 schedule. 8 hours each. That's fair enough. They should be paid the same amount as our headquarters." "And for personal?" I asked and Edward nodded. "They for sure deserve 75."

"First time planning things out, but I guess I'll leave that to you..." I mumbled, but Edward didn't hear me. Harry did since he was right next to me. "Aww," he cooed and placed my plate in front of me. I then felt his arms wrap around me and I felt myself actually melt. "You did great and we appreciate the thought." I felt him lower down a little and whisper. "Thank you for everything," and then he kissed my cheek! My first kiss from a Styles triplet! Not on the lips...but it counts for something!

I smiled at contact, but he stood up and unwrapped his arms. "I'm so sorry. Didn't ask for consent. I usually do that first before I do something like that." "Consent king? How sweet! It's fine though, I really don't mind a little kiss or two. The food looks great, by the way. Thank you," I happily spoke and looked at my plate.

"Thanks love." I hummed and picked up one quesadilla, but before I took a bite, a knock came from the front door. "No one is supposed to be here...right?" Marcel asked as I stood up. "It's no one bad. It's just my friend Niall dropping off a few things for me." "Who told you-" "I did," Harry said, cutting Edward off. I looked at Harry and smiled. "He asked if he could get a friend to drop off some clothes and makeup since he doesn't like repeating clothes. I told him that it was fine. Niall works for me anyways, so it's not a complete stranger. I see him at Styles Sweets sometimes. He can be trusted as far as I've heard from Louis."

I walked to the door and I opened it and saw Niall smiling wide at me. "Ni! Thank you so much for dropping this off. Harry said that he'll give you a good note to your job for being late." "Which I highly appreciate. I'm not trying to be too late though, so here you go!" He passes me my bag and a covered hanger with my dress inside. I thanked him with a hug and we waved goodbye to each other. I closed the door and walked back to the triplets. "I'll be back in a few. Keep my food warm please," I tell them and walked to a nearby bathroom that Marcel walked me to.

...
"Shit..." Edward swore as I walked into the kitchen and sat back down. "I thought about it and I'm going to put on my makeup after I eat. Don't want to be wasting my lipstick that quickly," I told them and they just stared at me. I looked at each triplet and I caught Edward checking me out and I smiled. "Happy to know that you like my outfit of choice," I tell them and I finally take my first bite of my quesidilla.

Oh...My....GOD! This shit is fucking delicious.

I let out a pleasant moan and I heard people coughing. I opened my eyes and I saw Harry and Edward coughing. Marcel was just blushing like crazy. "This is really good Hazza," I complimented as I wiped the corner of my mouth. "Thank you," he said after he was done with his coughing fit. I nodded my head and finished up on my meal. After eating, I stood up and took care of my dishes. I then went to the bathroom again and started to apply my makeup.

When I was ready, Edward gave me a tour of the entire house and when he showed me where the home office was, I thanked him and he helped me go into the desktop. I then posted ads for their security guards and I put in all of the major requirements that they are going to need to have in order to be qualified for the position.

I then read emails that was for either of the triplets and I replied to as much as I could before I went to go see who applied for the position. There were already 30 applicants and I have decided to wait for there to be over 50 qualified applicants before I start to send people through with the interviews. I did take time out to look at the applications and I did reject the ones that didn't seem the most fitting for the role. I wrote down the names of the following people who did seem right for the part and I was sure to give a call out to him tomorrow morning.

After having a few phone calls from the people who wish to have a meeting with any the triplets a little sooner, and after explaining to them thoroughly about why we couldn't do so, they finally moved on. I then stood up and walked put to get myself something to drink. Marcel was still in there, looking at his phone while drinking a smoothie.

"Where are the others?" I asked and sat at the island. He looked up from his phone and locked eyes with me. "Um... Harry needed a good mental break, so he went outside to do some yoga. Ed is working out in the gym." "Okay... how are you Marcel? You guys were rather very close to meeting that evil man." "Um... I know that I will be okay. Um... I am still a bit shaken up, but um... I'll be just fine," he tells me and nods his head a little. "Well you have me if you need someone to just listen. I know that you have the other two, but if either feel as though you can't confide within each other about this in particular, then I will offer a good hand," I reassure him and he smiled at that.

I went back into the office, and looked at all of the applicants. There was about 45 more then before and I spent the next hour figuring out who is good for the job. I took all of the notes that I needed to make and I walked out of the room again. "Remind me to fix your hours when I get back to the office," Harry says from out of nowhere and I yelped. "Jesus, don't do that!" I shout while he laughed a little. We went around the house one more time and Harry stopped in the game room that they had and we played a few games together before the four of us had to go and get to some interview about Marcel's inclusion into Sweet Style.

Yeah, they are going to be just fine. Especially with me here.
👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

279K 10.9K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...
2.1K 54 11
//Completed// Harry Styles, he's not like every average 19 year old, no his family is rich, you'd think with a rich family you can do whatever you wa...
30K 939 35
Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn attend London University and the 4 of them are liking the life in the educational lighting. Louis has a girlfriend named Ele...
26.2K 610 28
Summary: five years ago, harry styles left his tiny home town to make it big as a recording artist. he didn't have much regard for what he left behin...