Mrs Scuderi

By cute_astrophy

You.gave.me.a.fucking.hickey??!what are you, twelve?" I yell at her because it's a huge one and not even enou... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty Three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
chapter Thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
side note ;)
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
writer's note

chapter thirty nine

4.2K 207 7
By cute_astrophy

the picture was to give a vivid picture of a description i made when writing :))

Amelia's Pov
"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes it is, it's time i started a fresh anyway,"i say genuinely. Being back there just reminds me of all the memories Brianna and i had. She helped get this house and moved in later when our relationship was rock solid. "Ma'am the tour is ready,"the real estate agent says. "bye Ophelia I'll talk to you later,"i say before hanging up. I've been house hunting for two weeks now and it's frustrating. When i get into the house I'm already in love how its structered. I can definitely see why its expenive for a two bedroom house, with a roof terrace and a garden.

There's a staircase that leads you to the bathroom thats built over the bed as the ceiling. when we're done she leads me back to the sitting room area.

"so when can i sign you?"

"Are you sure we can't work out an agreement? the pricing is abit high,"i say because if it all works out i can even move in by next week. "well youre in luck, the owner desperately needs to sell this house so a 10% discount is in place,"she says making me smile widely because thats all i need. its abit more expensive than the other one but im doing it for me so its definitely every penny. she walks me through the hole process and when i'm done i go back to work because i was doing this on my lunch break.

When i get to the office im still getting stares but im not phased, they can think whatever as long as i know what really happened. i was surprised that my client list went up instead of down since fabiana announced her engagement to the model woman. i didnt even know until Charles walked into my office rushing to hug me. if anything most people sympathysed with me because of ho good i am at what i do. "Amelia you have a scheduled two hours with interns,"Hailey, my assistant says peakin her head in. Charles insisted on one because of "what I'm going through".

I adjust my dark green dress pants making sure i look every bit as a mentor. I walk with my heels click clacking eveerywhere all the way to the elevator becuase im supposed to meet them all at the entrance with my assistant quietly standing at the corner typing something on her tablet probably arranging my schedule. "do you like it here so far Hailey?" I ask and there's glimmer in her eyes like shes surprised im acknoledging her. "i..i am," she says adjusting her glasses and i find it cute. I'm about to ask her something else when the elevator doors open and she leads the way to the interns and there's murmurs when we approach. Most of them look like they are seniors in highschool and others in college.

"Hello everyone, my name is Amelia Grayson and I'll be mentoring the first three to make it to the sponsored programme," i say and there's already hands up with eager faces. Hailey choses one out of the crowd. "Is it true you left Fabiana to focus on your career?" she asks curiously. "Guys you're here to learn from miss Amelia, not pry in her personal matters," Hailey says seriously and i'm eternally greatful that she answered it for me. i can't stand that name anymore,its just too painful. "Remember only three of you will be taken so work smart and show us why this firm needs you and lastly if you're here because someone asked you to be, there's the door,"i say bluntly because i don't need interns that are only here because they were forced to be because i take law seriously.

Hailey briefs them on the next three weeks schedule and the touring of the building as they walk closely behind her. i decide to go out to get some fresh air before following them. "Amelia?"i hear someone call out my name and turn to see her standing there with shorter hair than she had when i last saw her. She walks over to me scratching her head nervously. "you look...good," i say lacking words to describe how she looks but she looks amazing.

"what are you doing here?"

"I came to check on my girlfriend," she says and i shift my eyes to somewhere other than hers. "I'm kidding Amelia, Charles needed advise on something and I was around the corner," she says genuinely as if trying to reassure me that there's no one else and she's still be here if i change my mind but i won't. i can't. We stay there in silence before my phone vibrates and i bring it to my face with the screen displaying a text from Hailey. "I have to go but it was nice to see you again," i say leaning in to kiss her cheek before walking past her back into the building. Why did i kiss her cheek?i ask myself slapping my forehead. My day isn't as eventful as I'd like it to be because I'm already drained by the time the two hours are up and have a client to handle.

I hear a knock on the door and Hailey comes in before opening the door abit wider for, "Eden?" I ask as she enters in a her white pant suit giving a clear view of her cleavage. "When i heard you were back i couldn't think of anyone better helping me out with my case,"she says as i go around my desk to hug her. What was this, meet your ex day? I think to myself remembering a few hours ago i was talking to Brianna.

"How are you holding up,"

"please don't, I've had enough of that question i could probably make it for breakfast,"I say sighing and she raises her hands in retreat. "Well i might lose my company because of the allegations against one of my board members who used embezzled money to invest,"she says and I'm already seeing ways to go about it. "Send me the files and everything and I'll do what I do best,"i say checking my watch. I decided i want to move as soon as I can before i change my mind.

"Do you have somewhere to be?"

"Actually I'm moving and i need to get started on packing,"

"wow that's great, invite me for the house warming,"she says playfully. "Actually you'd be the only guest, I didn't have time to make friends here,"i say remembering the Isla friendship, she never returned any of my calls after the date but i wasn't mad. "Well i better work hard on those house warming gifts,"she says making us both laugh as she gets up to leave. "I was serious about wanting to be friends by the way, you could use some,"she says and walks out leaving me to think back on what she just said.

Ophelia was more than enough but she's all the way in Italy and doesn't have time to be on the phone literally every minute. When i get to the parking lot i can feel someone watching me, better yet following me but there was no one. Maybe all the attention is getting to me. I think to myself getting in the car and driving home. There's a person sitting on my doorstep when i get out of the car and as I approach the person is even more familiar to me.

"Hey you,"

"Finally!it's fucking freezing out here," She says hugging me tightly.

"Where are the kids?"

"I was spiraling and Peter's parents decided to take the kids for a while, they don't support what he's doing,"she says and I'm just happy she's here. I was thinking about her a few minutes ago. "So are you going to open the door or build a bonfire to camp outside?"she asks bluntly and i know it's the cold talking. We get in with me helping her with her bag. "Wow this place is better than I thought,"she says already examining everything. I show her where everything is so she can freshen up and when she does she comes back in my clothes. Typical.

"So what brings you here?"

"What are we going to do about the Fabiana situation? Her mom is moving in on her faster than a squirrel can chew,"she says helping me out with getting food out of the freezer to warm."We do nothing, her mom got me arrested claiming i stole the car. You didn't see how disappointed my dad was that i was going around begging to be hurt,"i say genuinely. She's already moved on with no aggression to try and remember her past and maybe it's for the best. I'm not giving up on her I'm just choosing myself in all this. "I see the way it's affecting you. I damn well know you're moving because she was here and the memories are painful,"she says and i hadn't even thought about it in that way.

"Just shut up and go get a few boxes from the other room to pack stuff while this food warms up,"

"That is no way to treat a guest Amelia Jameson!"

"Well I'm lucky you aren't one then,"i retort making her frown dramatically but does and comes back with three of them. Such a sweet heart. She studies me as I arrange the glasses on the counter from the cabinets. "What?"

"You're the only one that her mom is threatened by, so why won't you do anything?"

"Can we fucking drop it? I'm already having a hard time watching her with someone else!" I yell unable to control my outburst. She's not in my life anymore yet she still haunts me every damn minute, reminding me that i want something i can't have. "Hey it's okay, I'm sorry. That was insensitive with what you're going through,"she says placing her hand in mine and i give her a half smile. My heart aches every minute I'm not with her, every minute I picture her treating that woman the same she treated me, the same nicknames she gave me and even cooking for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 9.9K 47
"I am going to kiss you." Her husky voice reached my ears making me open my eyes to meet hers again. Do it. "No. I do-don't want you to." I lied as...
3.2K 359 13
WARNING: Sensitive content and strong language ahead. 1st chapter excerpt Well, fuck. I royally screwed up this time. Just like my grandma said I wou...
303K 9.7K 33
Anneline Barker, happily married to Cameron Barker and living her day-to-day life with smiles and a positive attitude. She loves her job and loves be...
207K 5.6K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...