Melody Ziegler ➼ Dance Moms

By dancecarlz

Melody Raine Ziegler, Maddie and Mackenzie's little sister. The youngest daughter of the divorced Kurt and Me... More

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.
♫ Now Playing ♫
The Competition Begins
Wildly Inappropriate
Cheerleader Blues
Stealing The Show
When Stars Collide
Dying To Dance
She's A Fighter
Love On The Dance Floor
From Ballerina's To Showgirls
It All Ends Here
Cathy Brings It On
Everyone's Replaceable
Return of the Candy Apples
Brooke's Turning Point
No One Likes A Bully
Brooke's Back
Jill On The Rampage
Bullets And Ballet
The Runaway Mom
Miami Heat Wave
Melissa Pleads The Fifth
Waiting For Joffrey
Abbygeddon
The Battle Begins
Night Of The Living Dancers
I Know What You Did Last Competition
Maddie Has A Secret
How Do You Like Those Apples?
Worst Birthday Party Ever!
Guess Who's Back?
Break A Leg
Revenge of the Candy Apples
The Recital to End All Recitals
New Girl In Town
Solo Fever
Nationals 90210
The Beginning of The End
Out With The Old, In With The New
But I'm A National Champion!
Liar Liar Dance Mom On Fire!
Boys Are Cuties, Girls Have Cooties
Rotten To The Core
You've Been Unfriended
Bye Bye Baby
All's Fair in Love and War
Camouflaged Maneuvers
The Apple of Her Eye
She's A Maniac
Watch Your Back, Zieglers
The Politics of Dancing
May I Have This Dance?
The View From The Top
Candy Apple Showdown
Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy
Two Girls, One Solo
A Chance of a Lifetime
Tap Versus Hip Hop
Recital Rebellion

Revenge of the Replacements

492 14 0
By dancecarlz

We walk into pyramid and no Abby. Of course, immediately afterwards she walks in with the most dramatic entrance.

"Well, once again, I'm not very happy. When I had left that competition, everybody was gloating about how amazing you were. The big winners. Nothing blew me away. I think all of you would be interested in knowing that our duet, 'Sugar and Spice' did not win. It was a mathematical error. And that means 'Sugar and Spice,' Maddie and Kendall, were not the overall high-scoring duet/trio. So, Greensboro, North Carolina, which we thought was a smashing success, turned out to be a big let down." Abby stated.

"I watched the group number. I saw some superb dancing, and I saw some horrendous dancing. Kendall... whose place did you take?" Abby asked.

"Sophia's." Kendall barely let out.

"Sophia's. Did you look like she would of looked doing that number? You don't know? I'll tell you– no way." Kendall started to cry and Chloe went over to tell her it was okay.

"Listen to me: learn this, every single one of you, when you're in here rehearsing, and you keep screwing up, you don't need me to stand there and point out every mistake. Can't you see it? Kendall... you worked your way up that pyramid and now you're right back where you started from." Abby rambled. I started to space out for the rest of pyramid.

Mackenzie

Chloe Paige

Nia Maddie Kendall

"This weekend, we will be traveling to In10sity Dance in Woodbridge, Virginia. Your replacements will be at the competition, along with the rest of their studio. Mackenzie, you have a solo. Not only are you in this week's group routine, but you are going to be featured in the number as well– that's because this week, we are doing an acrobatic routine. Chloe, I know acrobatics is not your forte, but your mom has stood at that desk and told me, on several occasions that you have your standing back tuck, so that's how the numbers gonna start-" Abby rambled.

"Oh no, Chloe, is not doing a standing..." Christi started.

"Oh, yes, she is." Abby responded.

"I refuse. No Abby, she does not have permission to do that..." Christi argued.

"You just said she had it." Abby pointed.

"I said that months ago!" Christi yelled.

"Right. So it should be better." Abby pointed out.

"Chloe, do you think you're confident enough?" Abby asked the blonde.

"Be honest, Chloe." Christi instructed. Chloe shook her head no unconfidently.

"Why would you come and tell me your kid could do a back tuck? When parents come and tell me things, it's cause they want me to work it into the number." Abby shrugged.

"Chloe, no, you are not doing it in the routine. You know she is afraid of gymnastics tricks. She is not allowed to do it. You know what? You had Paige do a standing back tuck in that dressing room, and she broke her foot." Christi accused.

"No, I didn't!" Abby yelled.

"Yes, you did! You said, 'I want to see that standing back tuck.' Chloe, you are not doing it in the routine." Christi responded.

"But the more we sit here and argue, the more they're not practicing." Kelly stated. Thank you!

"I'm not arguing. I invited a child to do a trick that her mother said she could do." Abby stated. Yeah, sure you're not.

"Chloe, you were supposed to do a solo this week, but after the performance your mother just gave? We're gonna hold off on that. Our other and final soloist will be Melody. You will be doing a tap routine and going head to head against your sister." Abby said. Everyone laughed after Mackenzie and I looked each other up and down jokingly.

"All right, girls, spread apart. Mothers, you are dismissed." Abby finished pyramid. We immediately started stretching before starting the group routine.

~

"I'm letting you all go. You are dismissed. Go through that door." Abby pointed at the left door. I left the room to go to ballet with Hannah, Olivia, and Noah. I would love to be a ballerina since I do consider myself advanced for my age.

~

I got out of ballet and I changed into my street wear.

"Mm, I'm not gonna worry about it. Come on, let's go. Get dressed, Mad. Get your shoes on." Mommy said cleaning up the den a little bit, from rambling about the conversation with Abby. We were just waiting on Kenzie, Maddie opened the door a bit and we overheard a conversation with Gia and Abby.

"After that duet? No." Abby said.

"No way." Gianna agreed.

"Abby's talking about you." Maddie whispered. We left the building with Mommy giving Abby not another look. We get to the car where Maddie started to get overwhelmed.

"It's okay." Mommy comforted.

"I just really wanted to do it." Maddie sobbed.

"I know. You work hard, Maddie. You don't miss classes. Your a good girl, okay?" Mommy stated.

"Maddie, it's okay, Abby doesn't know what she's talking about!" I comforted by also hugging her.

"She's just a little... y'know." Mackenzie made Maddie laugh by doing the coo-coo hand thing.

~

*Two Days To Competition*

"Now, you all realize that we had to put an extra class in the schedule because we're doing an acrobatics routine this week. So, let's spread apart, and let's do some drills, quickly." Miss Abby said and we all run into our positions. We go around doing our tricks that will be performed in the group dance. Abby yelled at Chloe a few times for not being able to do the tricks making Chloe cry. We all try to console her as best as we can without getting yelled at because that would make the situation a lot worse. We finish and put the mats up and we rehearse the group routine.

~

*One Day To Competition*

I was rehearsing my tap solo after Mackenzie works on hers. This is the second time we will be competing head to head this season, but I feel like there will be even more times we will.

"Melody! Get in here." I hurriedly run into Studio A.

"You know this was Maddie's old solo, she did when she was eight. You are only six doing this. Ok let's start." Abby pointed at me to get into my starting position.

~

I ran over my solo twice before I got ready to get on the bus. This time I have decided to sit by Maddie. I watch a youtube channel called Bratayley before falling asleep for the long drive.

*Day of Competition*

We got off the bus and started to walk into the school. I was walking in next to Brooke whenever Abby said...

"Watch out for Studio Bleu thats all I'm saying." Abby instructed. We walk through the long hallways before we get to our dressing room. We started to get settled in before Abby started venting.

"You know who the kids from Studio Bleu are. Bella and Kaeli replaced you at your studio, the Abby Lee Dance Company, traveling to a competition. Wearing my name on your back. Keep your eyes out for them. Make sure you are better than them. Stronger, fitter, smarter, sharper. Do all of those things, you'll be fine. Talent prevails. I'm anxious to see their legs and feet, and see how much they've improved with my tricks of the trade." Abby rambled. During this speech Maddie was working on my hair and makeup and Mommy was doing Mackenzie's.

"But why would you give another studio your tricks and trades?" Kelly asked.

"Because you quit, Kelly. Your kids were sitting at home. They weren't into the studio. Mackenzie, you're my first one up. All right? You cannot miss a trick, understood? You have to nail every single trick. If the legs aren't straight and the feet aren't pointed, you're not gonna win. Go through it. The pressure's on you, you won last week and I say it every time. You know, getting to the top is one thing, staying there is another thing." Abby stated.

"Mel, come out." Mommy said since I changed into my costume. I stepped out of the dressing room dramatically and revealed myself.

Mackenzie and I finished getting ready and Abby called us over there.

"Hey, come on, girls, now remember: the pressure is on. I am counting on one of you to win this division. Don't mess it up, kiddos." Abby said. We left the dressing room and Mackenzie and I went backstage.

"Good luck, Kenzie you got it." I said hugging my sister.

"You too, Mel. May the best dancer win." Kenzie said laughing and holding out her hand before I shaked it.

"All right, skipping ahead just a little bit in your program to entry number nine in the mini solo division, this is Mackenzie, with 'Dancing Barefoot'." Mackenzie steps out into her position. Mackenzie was doing well until she forgot her routine at one point. She got off stage and I hugged her once again and consoled her for forgetting her routine.

*Interview Time*

"I'm honestly scared for my solo because... 1) Maddie has done this routine before and I don't wanna let her down. 2) I really wanna become an official member of the team again. 3) Mackenzie forgot her routine, so I need to make sure I remember it fully." I confess.

"Up next to the In10sity stage, act number twelve, Melody performing, 'Sunshine and Lollipops'." I walk out into Maddie's old position.

I thought I did good and my taps were clean, but it's in the judges hands.

~

We walked back to the dressing room and the girls started cheering for us.

"Good job, Kenz and Mel." Kelly smiled.

"Mackenzie, how do you feel you did?" Christi questioned.

"I think I did well." Kenzie responded hesitantly. The door opened and the revealed person was none other than the Abby Lee Miller.

"Well, well, well. Get onstage and forget your dance. Looked like a deer in headlights. You're like this. So, Mackenzie, let's go through everything you did wrong. You choreographed your own dance at the end, which I don't really appreciate. You were early on the music. You know, I don't wanna be mean, I don't wanna be nasty. I would've loved to had walked in here and have you run and hug me and be so thrilled with your performance. But that's not what you do. You were gonna be the overall high scorer, eight and under. Go out there and do what you did. You went out there, you screwed up, you failed, and, you know what? She's not ready to do a big girl dance. Now you, Melody, you did a nice job, but was it a Maddie tap solo?" Abby asked and I shrugged.

"No, it was not." Abby said and I frowned. I'm not like Maddie! I just learned one of her solos.

"I don't know what religion you all are... but I'd start praying because thats all we have left." Abby finished her rambling.

~

Abby gave Chloe a little pep talk before we went to the audience to watch Chloe perform. Unfortunately, things never go to plan. We ended up seeing Kaeli and Bella ready to perform their solos.

"Hey ladies." Abby greeted.

"Hey, Abby." Kaeli's mother said.

"Girls, this is Bella and this is Kaeli." Abby introduced.

"Hi." Bella smiled.

"Tell them how old you are." Abby stated.

"I'm eleven." Bella said hesitantly.

"When did– Were you not ten at that audition?" Abby asked.

"I just turned eleven." Bella responded.

"Oh you did, okay. So, Chloe, you are eleven–" Abby debated. The moms started to argue bringing up the fact the two girls didn't know how old they were. Finally, we were able to go into the auditorium.

~

"All right, coming to the stage next in the junior solo division, this is entry number twenty, Chloe, with 'Haunted'." The announcer stated. Chloe got out and started her solo. Chloe did a good job acting, but some of her movements were a little rough, other than that she did great.

"Next in the junior solo division, this is entry number twenty-one, Isabella with 'Over and Over Again'." Bella stepped out onstage, I thought she did good, but she did make small errors in her performance.

"All right, up next in the junior solo division, this is entry number twenty-two, Kaeli with 'There's Always Hope'." The announcer said. Kaeli, I thought, was a brilliant dancer with good turns and lines. I hope Chloe is still able to come out on top!

~

Chloe came into the dressing room and we all hugged and congratulated her. Abby came in and immediately asked Christi a question.

"What do you think of Chloe's performance?" Abby asked.

"I thought it was good, and... I-I was very honest with Chloe. I thought she did it better in the studio. I know Chloe can be great, I've seen her be great." Christi assured.

"Well, we need to get back to being great." Abby reasoned.

"I realize that, and that's what I said to her." Christi responded.

"And I'm sorry, Kelly, if this offends you, but Chloe's future can't be at the expense of your two kids. Melissa, you can tell all the other moms all about it." Abby shrugged.

"You know, sometimes people make mistakes, and you make mistakes, Abby, too." Mommy snapped.

"I've made lots of mistakes." Abby agreed.

"So have I." Mommy answered.

"You are more worried about your friendships with all of these women than your own kids, and you know it." Abby went straight to nasty.

"My kids–" Mommy started.

"The same thing about worrying about a guy, instead of your own kids." Abby repeated. Maddie and I started to weep a little bit.

"My kids come first to me." Mommy assured.

"Going from one husband to another? Instead of worrying about your kids? Please." Abby continued.

"We have a happy household." Mommy stated.

"Well, your kids don't look very happy to me. I think Sophia Luca rocked her world." Abby shrugged. I very quietly excused myself and walked into the changing curtain. Even though I could still here the conversation, I tried to cover my ears and hold in my sobs.

"One more thing. All of you kids, you need to listen up. If one person really has the dreams and the passion to do this for a living, nothing should get in their way– Melissa, listen to what I'm saying." Abby yelled.

"I'm hearing you." Mommy huffed.

"Nothing should get in their way. Not your personal life." Abby continued.

"I don't have a personal life." Mommy muttered.

"Not their dad's personal life. Not some other kid." Abby rambled.

"It has nothing to do with that." Mommy cried.

"Maddie needs to focus." Abby stated.

"I know." Mommy responded.

"The dance studio is the place she thinks of as home." Abby suggested.

"I know that." Mommy replied.

"And you ripped her out of there, and let her sit in the parking lot for twelve hours. I feel sorry for Maddie. She had a good thing going. Melissa, your doing your kid an injustice." Abby finally finished. She got up out of her chair and left. Maddie went into the changing part and Kenzie and I went to console the older girl.

~

Abby never came back into the dressing room, so Christi was being our dance teacher. After finishing our rehearsing, the moms came in for a big group hug before heading backstage.

"All right, here we go one more time. In the junior, small group division, this entry number forty-seven, Studio Bleu." Those girls go out and they were amazing, they were in sync, nailed all of their turns and more. I'm definitely a little nervous.

"This is entry number twenty-six, entitled 'Arabian Nights'." I thought we did good, but we did have some errors in the routine.

"That was entry number twenty-six, 'Arabian Nights'."

~

*Awards*

"Thank you so much for coming and being part of the competition. All right we are ready to move into our divisional overalls. We're gonna start off in the elite mini solo division of the competition." Mackenzie and I started holding hands in suspense.

"In fourth place is Miss Taryn with act number two– 'Amazing Grace'. Third place is Miss Mackenzie with act number nine– 'Dancing Barefoot'. Second place is Miss Avery with act number fifteen– 'Root of All Evil'. And your first overall high score, drumroll please... Miss Melody with act number twelve– 'Sunshine and Lollipops'." The announcer said and I got my award.

~

"Were gonna jump down to elite junior soloist. Fourth place is... Miss Isabella with act number twenty-one– 'Over and Over Again'. Your first runner up from our elite junior solo division of the competition is... Miss Chloe with act number twenty– 'Haunted'. And last but not least, that top spot in the elite junior solo division of competition is Miss Kaeli with act number twenty-two– 'There's Always Hope'." The announcer said.

~

"Moving now into our elite junior small groups. In fifth place is act number ten, 'Cell Block Tango'. Fourth place is act number twenty-six, 'Arabian Nights'. Third place, with a score of 279 points, is act number twenty-seven– 'Hey, You'. Second place, with a score of 280.5 points, is act number four– 'Watching You'. And last but not least, that top spot from our elite junior small group division of competition belongs to act number forty-seven– Studio Bleu." The announcer said and we headed back to our dressing room. The moms congratulated us while Abby was horrified. Once again Abby and Christi argued making Chloe cry. Great way to finish off this week. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.3K 2.6K 43
"Just like first love, you give everything and you give too much." Mackenzie Ziegler and her sister Maddie are well-known reality TV stars from Dance...
44.6K 1.3K 76
Kelly is on the road to recovery and is yearning for revenge for the one who caused her dance career to be put on hold. Her and her mom have a plan a...
10.8K 58 19
Spencer Miller, the son of dance teacher Abby Lee Miller along with Vivi-Anne Miller, who is Spencer's sister and Abby's daughter helps lead the Abby...
37.9K 755 45
𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 McKenna,kenzie twin will raise to stardom ? dance moms(season 1-6) ! Disclaimer ! I only own mackenna Melissa Gisoni #04 | 21\02\23 Maddie Z...