─ beg ; jjk

De LivelyPotter

─ in which charlotte henshaw and jeon jungkook try to keep their chemistry under wraps. 2024 © Live... Mai multe

─ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒
─ 𝐢. 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
─ 𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
─ 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅
─ 𝐢𝐯. 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍
─ 𝐯. 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
─ 𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓
─ 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
─ 𝐢𝐱. 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
─ 𝐱. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃
─ 𝐱𝐢. 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
─ 𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐁𝐄𝐆
─ 𝐱𝐯. 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍

─ 𝐯𝐢. 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

230 19 36
De LivelyPotter

( vi. DRUNKEN MEMORIES )

"Koo!" ten-year-old Charli cried, running into the eighteen-year old's arms once she entered the Jeon house. Picking her tiny body up in his arms, Jungkook looked down at her tear stained face.

"What's wrong, little one?" he asked, eyebrows furrowed in worry. Snuggling into his neck, Charli wept – sniffling, she tried her best to explain.

"They were being mean to me and Soo-Min." She whimpered; large blue eyes full of unshed tears. Clenching his jaw, Jungkook tried his best to calm the small girl down as his parents started jogging in the direction of Soo-Min's room.

"They made her cry," She whispered into his neck, "So I hit them and made them cry."

Jungkook's head snapped back in shock, eyes bulging from their sockets, "What? Really?" He tried to make the grin disappear from his face, but failed.

"Mhm." Charli nodded, lips wobbling. "And the teacher called Mommy and Daddy."

"Did you get into trouble?"

"No." She shook her little head, drying her tears. "Daddy told me he was proud that I didn't let them get away with making Soo-Min cry."

Jungkook let a chuckle escape his lips, propping little Charli on his hip, he headed in the direction of the kitchen. "I'm proud of you, my little one." He cooed, pinching her chubby little cheek.

A large, toothy grin erupted on Charli's face. Staring up at Jungkook, with large, awe filled eyes.

"Really?" She doubted, a small pout on her lips. Now laughing loudly, Jungkook sat Charli on the counter and opened the freezer.

"Promise." He nodded, a smirk on his lips, "Want some ice cream now?"

"No..." Jungkook whispered, sitting down in his room, surrounded by the memories in his mind. "Fuck." Throwing his back into the wall, he groaned, clenching his hands.

"Charli." He whispered, "Fuck...I messed up."

Holding the bottle of liquor in his hand, Jungkook gulped the amber colored contents of the bottle and stared off into space as another memory overwhelmed him. Another one with her.

"What's wrong, little one?"

Fifteen year old Charli gulped slightly and looked away from Jungkook as they sat side by side on the porch steps. "Nothing." She shook her head, looking away from his face, looking pointedly at the tattoos on his hand. "Those are cool, Koo."

Jungkook plump lips lifted in a smirk, "Thanks," putting his arms around her neck, Jungkook pulled Charli to his side. Ignoring the slight jump and hiss that escaped her, he looked at the top of her blond head. "I can tell something is bothering you, little one. Tell me."

Charli curled into his side and looked out into the night air.

"I'll miss you when you leave."

Jungkook sighed lowly. "So, that's what has been bothering you," He said to himself. Jungkook gently squeezed her, "I won't be gone long – it'll be only a small tour. A month or two at most."

He felt terrible about leave his family and friends behind while he chased his dreams. But this was a once in an lifetime opportunity. He couldn't just walk away from it.

"I know. I'm happy for you, Koo. I really am." Charli mumbled, curling into herself. "It's just apart from Soo-Min, you're my other best friend."

"You're mine too, little one." He chuckled deeply, feeling his heart skip a slight beat. "Just don't tell Tae, 'Kay?" He whispered teasingly. Charli giggled, finally giving him her smile.

"Ah," He cooed teasingly, pinching her cheek. "There's that smile."

"Stop..." He mumbled, clutching his head tightly in his hands once the liquor bottle was empty. "I can't take this shit."

Ignoring his worried sister's voice, Jungkook kicked off his combat boots and leaned back against the wall as the world spun once more.

He was completely wasted.

"Koo!" Charli screamed excitedly once Jungkook stepped through her bedroom door.

He surprised her with his presence. Being gone four months on tour made Jungkook miss his family and friends terribly. And as soon as he dropped off his shit at home, and talked with his family, he hurried to the sergeant jasper to see his little one.

Jumping off her gaming chair with surprising speed, Charli threw herself into his arms, hugging his body tightly. Jungkook smiled widely, eyes sparkling as he hugged her back. Winding her legs around his trim waist, Jungkook twirled her around in his arms.

Charli's parents were standing in the doorway of Charli's room, watching the spectacle happen with lighter hearts.

"I missed you! Why didn't you say you were back?" Charli exclaimed, smiling brighter than ever before, nearly tearing up. Jungkook ruffled his hands through his newly dyed blond locks after he had set her down. Winding his arm around her shoulder, Jungkook smiled down at her.

"I wanted it to be a surprised, little one." He winked, pretending he didn't see the bright blush on her pale cheeks. Sitting down on her bed, Jungkook motioned for her to stand in front of him.

Head cocking to the side, adorably, she followed his directions.

Standing in front of his sitting figure, Charli and Jungkook were the same height. Hand slipping in the pocket of his leather jacket, Jungkook withdrew a small box. Charli's eyes widened in pure excitement as she looked at the box.

With a playful sigh, Jungkook held the small box in the center of his outstretched palm. Wordlessly, Charli pointed to herself, large innocent eyes still starstruck.

"Go on," He urged, nodding towards the box. As fast as lightning, Charli snatched the box from his hand, holding it gently between her own.

Jungkook watched her, transfixed as she opened the little box to reveal what had gotten her. Charli's eyes widened as she opened the box to reveal what looked to be a necklace, with the words, Little One, engraved on the front.

"Wow," She whispered, "It's so pretty..." She giggled, picking the necklace up out of the box. Jungkook gently took the necklace from her little hands and clasped it around her neck.

Throwing her arms around him, Charli hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, Koo!" she said, near tears.

Stumbling up from the floor, Jungkook drunkenly stalked to his bedside table and withdrew the necklace he had gotten for Charli years ago. Running his trembling thumb over the engraved words, he closed his eyes to keep the tears from falling.

"I messed up."

Clutching the necklace in his hands, Jungkook slid to the floor and laid there. 

a/n

Sorry for the short chapter!
Please overlook any mistakes!
I'll be sure to fix them.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

575K 21.6K 36
COMPLETED In which a not so normal CEO Jeon Jungkook is mate with the adorable Kim Taehyung. What will happen when those two worlds collide?? ** Fetu...
20.6K 1.6K 30
When the world changes overnight, and Sang finds herself separated from the nine boys she loves, how can she survive until they are all reunited? I'...
962K 35.8K 120
Name: Hale, Charlotte Age: 15-16 Species: Lynx Alias: None Dangerous: 7/10 Family: Hale, Derek (Cousin), Hale, Peter (Father), Hale, Laura (cousin)...