~Wally my Darling~

By BlissorBlissy

Hi this is my first time writing a Wattpad story but hey if your here, your simping too, ill gladly take requ... More

Moving Day
Such Lovely Neighbors (part 1)
Such Lovely Neighbors (part 2)

A Marvelous Production

838 38 8
By BlissorBlissy

Sally, what can only be described as a star herself, seemingly glowing under the various colors from the spot lights and assortment of string lights strung up anywhere possible. The confetti settles onto the ground of the stage as she takes a moment for the applause that had erupted to quiet down before continuing.

"I may as well be the one to start this off since I am the one currently up here. I'm Sally, homes very own radiant star! The Best in theater and anything involving the stage! Acting! Singing! You name it! My love for antics and adventure hold no bounds, and I'm happy to say I'm glad to have you as a neighbor Y/N, I hope we get to be quite chummy pals!" With that she runs off stage to push into view a large trunk full of various costumes. "Think of this production as a talent show in which we will demonstrate something we are talented at, the first step into getting to know everyone better and becoming true friends!" She gives a quick bow. She proceeds to do various impressions as she dresses up in costumes to match from Michael Jackson to Elmo to -insert whomever you like idk T^T-. After awhile she gives big bow earning her a loud applause from everyone especially you.

Credit to @pastafreak16(tik tok)

"Thank you, Thank you!" She says with the biggest smile. "And with that id like to pass the stage floor to Homes very special lady, Julie Joyful! Get up here Silly!" Sally exits to go back stage to help with any future performances to make sure the rest of the production continues smoothly. Julie jumps up excitedly and scurries up onto the stage.

"Hi, Hello! Its me Julie, but everyone knows that already hehe. My talent Id say is in causing smiles, games, and a mastery in flowers! None of those are easy to present on a stage however so ill wow everyone on with my amazing jump roping skills!" Sally's hand shoots from behind the curtain holding a rainbow jump rope in which Julie grabs excitedly. Julie proceeds to jump rope gradually getting faster and faster. All of a sudden she starts doing amazingly cool tricks and makes you ponder how in gods name she isn't in a taggled mess on the floor. After a few minutes she too takes a bow as everyone applauds.

"Eddie Dear its your turn!" Julie says hoping off stage and returning to her seat next to you. She turns to you and gives a large smile and a giggle to accompany. 

"That was amazing Jewels" you whisper.

"Thank you bloom!" Julie says giving you a quick hug.

"Well Hello everyone, Neighbors and friends. Id have to say my main talents would be delivering mail, arts and crafts, and the one ill be showing you today!" Eddie looks over behind the stage where you cant see but you can hear something slowly being pushed against the floor and sally loudly struggling and grunting. Eddie laughs and walks over and the two of them push over a very large pile of boxes. Sally runs back off stage as Eddie pick up the boxes one by one adding demonstrating his strength, after a bit he has twice his own weight in his arms astonishing everyone. He puts down the boxes back behind stage at the relief of Sally and gives a bow.

"Thank you everyone, and welcome to Home Y/N, I hope your enjoying the show so far. I do believe its Franks turn." Eddie starts to step of the stage but stumbles.

Luckily he catches himself and continue back to his seat. Frank gets up and makes his way calmly to the stage.

"Hello Neighbors, Y/N, wonderful to see you again. My talent if you were to ask others would be frowning, but I do have a vast knowledge of butterflies and books. Those however aren't very easily demonstrated. However I do make one amazing Jell-O cake" He steps behind the curtain and comes out SMILING holding a Jell-O cake. "I hope everyone enjoys it!"

He goes around to everyone and gives them a slice, then goes back up onto stage and hands the rest to Sally. 

"You three can have the rest" he says causing you to remember there were still two residents you have yet to meet that must be behind the curtain. Everyone sits and enjoys the cake. It refreshing and cool, and so sweet and tangy. The bits of fruit offering lovely bursts of juice and extra flavor. He gives a bow and asks Howdy to do his part. Howdy makes his way up onto the stage.

"Howdy I'm Howdy, other then my skill in maintaining Homes lovely corner shop at unbeatable prices, id say my other talent would have to be... drum roll Sally!" Sally gleefully jumps out with bongos and gives a suspenseful drumroll for Howdy. "I can tap dance! I know none of y'all knew that about me but that's because I only recently learned, mainly for this occasion!" Everyone is excited at this small  plot twist. A fun tune played by Sally as Howdy begins his dance in wat feels like hyper speed leaving everyone astonished at the end. Howdy gives an out of breath bow. He takes is seat. Sally stands up and take her place in the center of the stage. 

"Now we are reaching the final stretch of this performance! Only a few more to go, and with that why don't we have our very own Y/N come show us what they are talented at! Inclusion is very important to us as neighbors!" Everyone starts cheering for you to go up, your throat tightens with the thought of standing up on the stage in from of so many people, but you drag yourself out of your chair and get up onto the stage. The lights as you turned to face the audience were much brighter then you anticipated, shocking you for a moment and causing you to need to collect yourself.

"H-Hi, I'm Y/N the new neighbor, before I begin I just want to thank you all so very much, I'm delighted that I've gotten to meet such wonderful people and to be part of such a wonderful community that shows they really care about one another. I cant thank you enough for your hospitality and welcoming attitude. I cant wait to grow and get closer with each and everyone of you!" You say finally working up the courage to show your talent. "Now I and aware Sally is the star in theater and I truly don't doubt it for a minute, but if its alright with her, id like to sing a song" you say turning to see Sally nodding approvingly. She turns around behind the curtain and grabs a microphone from someone standing back there. They were standing in the shadows so you couldn't quite tell whom it was. Sally walks over to you and hands you the microphone. 

"YEAHHH!, YOU GO BLOOM!" Julie yells out encouragingly, a few others join in cheering as well.

"Well the song ill be singing is one that I hope you'll enjoy...." You proceed to sing This December by Ricky Montgomery. (You can chose a different one, but this on has the phrase "my darlin' which may come into play ;) ) As you sing it seems even the woods and wildlife come to a stand still to listen. Its almost as if the moon itself is holding its breath on your every syllable that leaves your throat only to float throughout the air. As your song comes to an end that same silence follows for what feels like an eternity only to be shattered by loud cheering and applause.

"Oh my stars! Listen I'm great at singing but for the first time i think i found competition in my profession! Lets give it up for Y/N! Homes very own blooming Blossom!" Sally says joining into the further increased jumble of cheering voices. As things settle down and you retake your seat, Sally retakes the center of the stage once more. 

"Ill know ask Homes most huggable blue neighbor to come introduce himself to out new resident and show us his talent!" Sally runs off stage and you hear a belly laugh and heavy yet soft footsteps approaching the stage from behind the curtain.

-END OF A MARVELOUS PRODUCTION THE NEXT CHAPTER SHALL BE A "A DARLING NIGHT"-

I'm so happy to see so much support for my story! I was so worried it was horrible but thank you to you all :) you've made me so much more happy and confident! I also still stand by being open to hearing any potential ideas you have for the story! if enough people like someones idea I have no issue including it!

Until next chapter my darlings! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 798 19
ඉතින් ඔයාලා විශ්වාස කරනවද අලුතෙන් ඉස්කූල් එකට ආව sweet , cute ගෑනු ළමයෙක් නිසා එයා වෙනස් වෙයි කියලා..... මේ එයාලගෙ ආදරය කතාව ...
288K 25.9K 62
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
62.7K 12.4K 37
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
17.4K 474 21
Camden Moore is a referee making waves in the WSL...she has many ups and downs...trying to navigate life...she clashes with a certain blonde arsenal...