Till the end of time

By NovaWwritesss

Linnea Johnson and Warren Reid have had a bond like no other since childhood till all of that is threatened w... More

*character aesthetics*
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
*A/N*

35

1.3K 25 4
By NovaWwritesss

The conversation
......

"Before we talk about all of that, which believe me I've been waiting to talk about for months. Took you long enough to bring up. I need to say a few things."

I tell him resting my chin on my hands on the table looking at the delicious burger in front of me that I am about to devour.

I am so glad he brought all of this stuff up because I've been wanting to talk about it but just never even knew how to bring it up.

"So for starters." I take a big old bite of the burger. "You are one of the most important people in my life, but you already knew that." He looks shocked when I say that then the corner of his lips turns up.

He doesn't respond, probably anticipating my following answers.

"You also may or may not have noticed I've wanted to hear you say those words for like ever." He rolls his eyes.

"Linnea, please I can't wait any longer." I'm gonna mess with him a bit.

"I don't know though, what about Derek from my seminar class? I don't think he'd appreciate someone asking me to be their girlfriend." I don't know a Derek, but that's not the point.

"Linnea." Someone's getting grumpy. I hold my finger up in front of me taking another bite of my burger.

Yes, I want to be your girlfriend. "So, what are we wearing to the dance?"

That gets his attention. "You pick a dress and let me know the color of it so we can match." He looks like he's just won the lottery or something.

"Sunshine, can I be the one who gets to take you out on dates? The one you fall asleep and goes to Sonic any time of the day with you." He looks around at the table filled with food and we both start to laugh a little.

"I want to be with you. So much more than you could ever imagine. I love you, everything about you. Your humor, your compassion, and your love for others, you always protect those you love. You are truly amazing and the love of my life." I might cry.

"So, I ask again. Will you Linnea Johnson give me the very high honor of being your boyfriend?"

"I guess." I want to say I love him so badly, I hope he knows how much I love him.

I smile widely which he returns.

I kiss him and he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

Before we continue we hear someone clearing their throat.

I look back to see Shelly standing there with a "Really?" look on her face.

I look back at Warren still holding his face in my hands. "Fuck." He says under his breath. I rest my forehead on his shoulder dying of embarrassment.

"You two are about the cutest little love birds I've ever seen, now get on out of here." She laughs walking over to our table and putting our heads while she clears the dishes.

We thank her, pay, and leave a tip.

I grab my phone and things, Warren reaches his hand out for me and I grab it.

The rain has stopped. Our clothes are still a little wet but I don't even really notice or care.

I squeeze his hand and he does the same back to me.

"Do you remember that time in like 8th grade the week before the school dance, just after lunch I had that big poster board?" He opens the passenger door for me and I thank him before getting in the car.

I think about it as he walks over to the driver's side. "I do remember, yes." I plug my phone into the aux scrolling through my music. "Why?"

"And do you remember the part where Ryan Cordoba jumped in front of me and asked you to dance and you said yes? Then when you asked me later on who I was going to ask to the dance I said Kadence?" I was pissed back in 8th grade about that.

"Oh my gosh yes! I remember being so angry. I only said yes to him because I thought you would never ask, I thought you were planning on asking someone else and were going to ask me for advice on it." I dreaded Kadence every day after that.

"Well that poster was for you, I only said I asked her because I was embarrassed that Ryan beat me to it. I never even went with her, I just stayed home." He laughs a little thinking about the memory.

"What! Why wouldn't you just tell me?" He shrugs.

"But none of that matters now, look where we are now."

"Look where we are now," I repeated leaning back into the seat.

Warren parks the car but doesn't make a move to get out. "I know this is probably way too fast to ask but I mean everyone else already lives here so, will you move into the house with all of us?"

He's right, but it does make sense that all of our friends live here anyway. "Of course."

"Good." He smiles. He's such a happy person, that's one of the many things I love about him.

We make our way inside making sure to be careful to not wake anybody.

"Ready for bed? Or do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asks me to walk up behind me kissing my shoulder, then my neck.

Is it hot in here? Then he suddenly stops.

Damnit warren.

I turn to see where he went and he's looking for clothes in his dresser.

I tilt my head in confusion as he's already changed into sweatpants for the night.

With no shirt on.

I think this might be one of my favorite warnings.

Shirtless Warren.

He pulls out a random basketball t-shirt and what looks like shorts. He goes into the bathroom flicking on the light and setting the clothes on the counter.

"Those are for you, Sunshine." He kisses the side of my head before getting into his bed.

I smile to myself walking into the bathroom.

Once I'm done I exit the bathroom in his clothes, they are a little big but I'll manage.

Warren looked up at me and choked on the water he was drinking.

I start giggling. "Warren," I whisper shout. "Shhh" I hold my finger to his lips.

He grabs my arm gently, yanking me into the bed. I get under the covers he held open for me, I lay down but not before he wraps his strong arm around my waist pulling me to him. Butterflies. Instantly swarm my stomach.

"Good night, LiLee." He has not called me that in ages.

"Good night, Warren."

I hold my hand on his arm.

I like this. It's relaxing.

Besides the fact that my heart is beating so fast. Or is that his? I don't really know.

All I know is that I like it.

Next morning

......

You know that feeling when you feel like you're getting a little too much sleep, then like 30 seconds later your alarm goes off.

I groan in annoyance hearing an alarm.

I start rolling over to reach for Warren but he's not there.

I open my eyes confused to see him walking around the room.

What I'm assuming is him getting ready for the gym.

He notices I'm awake probably because I just groaned really loudly.

He walks over to the bed and turns off the alarm from his phone, tossing it back onto the bed.

He shuffles over to my side of the bed then he leans down and wraps his arms around me.

I pull on him so he falls into the bed and we both laugh a little.

I've always been a hugger, I just love hugs.

But hugging the boy you are madly in love with is a whole new ball game.

We hug for at least five while I play with his hair.

It's his mom's death anniversary today.

I don't want to be pushy about him talking to me about it.

If he's ready and wants to, I'll be here but if he isn't then I'll try my best to support him as he wants me to.

I start to rub his back with my hand in comfort.

He's so warm I don't wanna let go ever. "Good morning, Sunshine." He whispers in my ear, still hugging me.

He pulls away going to grab some of the extra clothes I keep in his drawers.

Not too sure when I'm moving my stuff out of my dorm but I'll do it eventually.

"Are you coming to the gym with me?" He asks excitedly, facing me quickly, waiting for my reply.

How can I say no to that?

"It's really early though." I dramatically flop down onto the bed.

"I let you sleep an extra two hours," he states unamused.

I give him an unimpressed look trying to hide my smirk to which he just smiles. "The others dropped out of the gym idea. They are all still passed out. Can we stop and get food on the way though?"

He's one convincing man.

The way to a woman's heart is food, always.

"Okay!" I jump a little excitedly at the mention of food as I run into the bathroom to get ready.

As I start to brush my teeth I hear three soft knocks on the door. "Yeah?"

"Can I come in please?" Warren asks quietly, completely different than his mood a few minutes ago.

This day is going to be very hard, that's an understatement.

I wish he didn't have to go through this.

"Of course, Honey." He doesn't say anything; he just shuts the door and leans on the wall parallel to the sink and mirror.

He's looking at the ground.

I finish brushing my teeth and rinse my mouth with water.

I do my skin care then start on my makeup. I start with curling my lashes.

As I'm doing it I look to check on Warren from the mirror and notice he's already looking at me.

He does not look sad right now, rather confused with his head slightly tilted.

So many emotions today.

"What?" I ask once I'm done curling them, setting it back into my makeup bag.

"What is that thing?" He pushes off the wall walking over to the counter and standing behind me reaching around me and grabbing it out of my bag.

"It's an eyelash curler, wanna try it?" His eyes widen before he starts shaking his head no quickly.

"Oh come on, let me just do one, please?" He reluctantly nods, slowly.

I just want to cheer him up.

I'm not very good at this whole comforting thing.

But I wanna be good at it, for him.

"Aww, look at my pretty boy!" I squish his cheeks in my hands kissing him.

"I guess I do look pretty." He bats his eyelashes at the mirror in front of us causing me to laugh.

He still stands behind me.

The top of my head goes to his shoulder roughly.

He looks into my eyes through the mirror again.

He brings his hands up and rests them on my hips.

He doesn't even seem bothered by it but I'm about to freak out.

I find it hard to concentrate on my mascara now. Damn it.

He slowly walks out of the room and i poke my head outside the door.

"Do you still want to go to the gym? Or what do you want to do today? I want to be here for you and you already know this, but I am really bad at comforting people and I just don't know what to do, words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss but just know I'm here for you." I ramble on using my hands to express what I am saying.

"Come here," he says.

I walk over to him, he's sitting on his desk chair. I'm not sure if he wants me to sit on his lap or what.

Please be the first option.

I just awkwardly stand there instead.

Warren rolls his eyes with a smile on his face grabbing my hand and pulling me to his lap.

My legs on either side of him, hands on his shoulders.

"You being here with me is more than enough, okay?" He pulls me into a hug, one of his hands wrapping around my waist and the other on my hair, twisting it in his fingers.

I relax a little into his touch, resisting my chin on his shoulder. "I love you," I whispered so quietly

I could barely hear myself say it.

"Hm?" He has to hear me one of these times. 

"Nothing." I sit up looking into his eyes.

"Pretty." He mutters looking at me.

I feel my cheeks heat up and I look down and that makes me blush even more.

I try to stand but he grips my hips in place.

"Sooo, do you still want to go to the gym or not?" I clear my throat and say.

Without a word, Warren stood up effortlessly still holding me up.

I wrap my legs around his waist instantly scared he's going to drop me but he doesn't.

He walks toward the stairs. "Warren put me down, please. I can walk. Please." I half laugh, half panic.

"Linnea, relax sunshine I've got you. Don't worry." He smiles looking at me. I nod slowly resting my head on his shoulder as he walks down the stairs.

He grabs both our shoes somehow and walks out the front door.

He plops me down into the passenger seat handing me my shoes.

He rested his hands on top of the car leaning in to kiss me.

I lean forward and kiss him a few times.

He pulls his hands from the top of the car grabbing my face gently in his hands and kissing me a few more times.

Once he finally gets over to the driver's side I can't stop smiling as I look out the window.

.....

HELLO LUVS, AHHHHHH

HOPE YOUR DOING AMAZING

YOU ARE SO COOL AND BEAUTIFUL DONT FORGET

LMK ANY IDEAS OR SUGGESTIONS HERR

ANY PREDICTIONs???? PUT EM HERE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 4.5K 48
Blair Bass, pretty, smart and independent has been in love with her best friend for forever. Deciding, that her senior year is gonna be the year of c...
27.6K 756 61
Wenclair story about love's slow process, adventure and taking risks ⚠️ Warning: grooming, manipulation, violence, abuse and gore BASICALLY it's a...
1.4K 174 26
....With all the SMILES you brought me I never thought you could cause me so many TEARS... The story about Friendship, love , loyalty, trust, betraya...
47.1K 1.1K 31
~ Featured 2× on @StoriesUndiscovered's Reading List Tales Of The Heart. ~ Featured on @WattpadEmpowered's Reading List Monthly Spotlight. ~ Winner...