south Park One Shot( Mostly S...

By imissmybffsadly

a south Park one shot because there aren't enough stories :) I will only do - creek -style -bunny -tyde - To... More

✔u like her ( tyde,scyde)
no... (tyde)
after game ( tyde smut)
letting you go!(style angst)
far love (style)
"HEY! " (style smut)
'honeymoon ' (Style smut)
butters' treehouse {bunny}
training wheels~{bunny}
prove it. {kenjorine smut}
cheating~{sclyde smut}
jackass and asshole(sclyde angst)
"JEWS BE EVERYWHERE"p1( cartman × yentl )
fuck u ( kyman smut)
LOVE UUU

✔testing w u ( tyde smut)

4.2K 27 346
By imissmybffsadly

Amber here and I just wanted to say this is smut which has been edited so if you see this after june 2nd2024  just know it has been edited (idk if I improved 😟)

Enjoy or at least thank you for reading.

....

"dude you suck! " Clyde exclaimed as Tolkien lost again. He threw his controller onto the floor and leaned back against the couch with a sigh of defeat "yeah yeah enjoy your victory"  he said sarcastically, not bothering to look at his friend, knowing that if he did, there would be a smirk on his face.

"what should we do now, round 12? " Clyde laughed when he saw the look that crossed his best friends face "oh, I see how it is. You're gonna ignore me because of how much of a sore loser you are" Clyde said tossing a pillow at Tolkien's fave  head.

Tolkien caught it in mid air before it hit him and tossed it right back in Clyde's direction "I thought you were my friend!" Tolkien pouted dramatically as he lay across the sofa cushions, his hands folded over his chest
"yeah sure, whatever buddy how about we do something else." Clyde said gently resting down his controller sitting next to Tolkien.

The two men sat on the couch for a while without saying anything, until Tolkien broke the silence "do you think..." he trailed off, looking anywhere but at his friend who was patiently waiting for him to continue before he was interrupted by Clyde saying "I don't think, thinking is for losers"  Clyde joked and grinned mischievously at him.

Tolkien chuckled softly and  looked back up at his friend "how would you feel if... hypothetically... hypothetically... hypothetically… hypothetically" Tolkien trailed off once more and turned so that he was facing Clyde "if hypothetically I were you ask you out?"  he asked tentatively, blushing slightly as Clyde's grin only grew wider.

"that's pretty gay man" Clyde teased, making his friend laugh "but hypothetically, hypothetically, hypothetically, hypothetically" he mimicked Tolkien's actions and started to giggle like a schoolgirl Tolkien smiled shyly at him and nodded "hypothetically, hypothetically I have been thinking of you nonstop ever since the movie you saw at the cinema last weekend"

Tolkien blushed slightly at the thought of Clyde thinking about him "hypothetically hypothetically what would you do if I said I like you and I wanna test out some stuff with you"  he asked cautiously, unsure if he was crossing any boundaries with their friendship
"what kind of stuff, dude" Clyde said teasingly, smirking at him "would you kiss me or would you just hug and stuff " Clyde chuckled at his friend's blush which deepened.

Tolkien took a deep breath "hypothetically... hypothetically i would kiss you" Tolkien stammered out, avoiding Clyde's eyes, embarrassed at his own boldness Tolkien knew that he liked Clyde and had been trying to figure out if he felt the same way but wasn't sure if his friend might not reciprocate those feelings.

They sat in silence for several minutes both of them contemplating how to go about this. The longer they sat in silence, the more Clyde wanted to reach for Tolkien's hand, touch him, hold him, all the things he never got the chance to do before and he wanted to kiss him too, but he knew that he shouldn't do that  unless Tolkien initiated it, if that's even what Tolkien wanted.

After a few minutes though they finally broke eye contact and looked away from each other awkwardly Tolkien gently rested his hand on Clydes as Tolkien looked away "are you comfortable with this, dude" Clyde asked tentatively after a minute of silence had passed between them " yeah let's do it" Tolkien replied eagerly grabbing onto Clyde's hand once more, pulling himself closer, his heart pounding, his stomach fluttering with anticipation.

And then they kissed It was short, sweet, perfect, but enough to make them both realize just how much they really cared for each other, how happy they felt The kiss itself didn't mean anything, just a small peck when they pulled away  but it felt like everything the butterflies returned and the warmth spread throughout Tolkien’s body, and Clyde couldn't help but smile at him like an idiot.

It felt like the rest of the world had disappeared and it was only them and the moment they locked lips they realized just how important this was, how much they needed each other, and when Tolkien wrapped his arms around Clyde and pulled him into another kiss, but it was different from the first one it was deeper and less innocent, and the two boys could feel themselves falling even further in love with each other the second time around.

after some time the two kisses turned  heated and sloppy and they became desperate after a while of kissing, Tolkien pulled Clyde onto his lap as Clyde straddled  him, wrapping his legs around the others waist and pressing his hips against him,  making their bodies flush against each other, feeling the heat radiating from the other boy's skin and their mouths moving together hungrily.

both boys got up from the couch before they realized they both shared the same intention , and stumbled their way to the bedroom, still entangled together the door slamming shut behind them.

They fell onto the bed in a tangled heap, panting heavily, their bodies pressed flush against each other. Tolkien grabbed the hem of Clyde's shirt and pulled it over his head, kissing and nipping at the exposed skin of his shoulder, while Clyde ran his fingers through Tolkien's hair, tugging lightly. They laid there on the bed, enjoying the moment as they tried to calm their breathing.

Neither of them had spoken for several minutes before Clyde broke the silence "so, does that mean you like me" he asked grinning at his best friend "you're joking aren't you, you can't just kiss someone and say you love them for no reason at all." Tolkien sighed tiredly and rolled his eyes at Clyde before replying "Jesus Christ Clyde, of course I do!" he exclaimed exasperatedly and buried his head in his hands as Clyde laughed beside him.

"huh I guess I like you too"Clyde said, laughing harder as Tolkien looked up at him, smiling brightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408 68 10
A young woman, with her own company , and on the other side heres lies a young man with the same accomplishment, something unexpected happened and it...
8.5K 237 12
David Tennant is a real person and his idea does not belong to me (it belongs to his parents lol) Description: 20 year old Emma Sommers is home from...
396K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
8.5K 149 9
"Why? I mean, you are top dog." "What's a top dog without his lover?" The queen Sparrow really doesnt know what to do when new feeling spark in her...