K. // Quackity x OC

By Hallib23

2 twitch streamers falling in love after twitchcon. Eden and Quackity are both perfect for each other, they'... More

K.
|| K. Playlist
one || twitchcon
two || late night/early morning walk
three || ends and beginnings
four || marathons and midnights
five || some sleep
six || calls and dumb mistakes
seven || echoity
eight || twitter fiasco
ten || hangovers and unclear feelings
eleven || no service
twelve || sweet dreams
thirteen || delicious but dead
fourteen || centimeters apart

nine || drunk mistakes

297 6 0
By Hallib23

|| Echo's perspective ||
A Week Later
_____

Bible Study

Eden
You fuckers ready for the time of your LIVES
I'm headed your guys' way rn
Be fucking prepared

Karl
Ready!

Alex
Me as well!
Who are you picking up first?

Eden
Your dumbass is getting picked up first,
and then my lovely Zaddy Karl 😍😍😍

Alex
That's just fucked up

Karl
Damn right 😍😍😍

_____

Okay, I thought, we're officially party ready. I shot Kara a quick text letting her know I'm gonna be there in around 20 minutes, then pulled out of my driveway, making my way to Big Q's place. I was almost shaking with anticipation, I'd been to very few parties that were actually note-worthy, and the ones that were note-worthy are forever gone out of my memory because I was probably to drunk at the time to remember them. Speaking of getting absolutely trashed, we've decided that Quackity is going to be the sober one of our group tonight. For the first time in ever. We argued about it for a while but Karl and I were dead set on the fact that we needed to get out and party and little, and that Alex was already basically an alcoholic. We ended up wearing him down a little bit after I said he could show the 0.5-angle photo he took of me a while back on his stream. I'm gonna regret that later, but for the time being I'll put it out of my mind and focus on better things, like how I'm about to shit myself because of how fucking nervous I am.

I pulled up to Alex's driveway and parked. He must've heard my car because he bolted out the door right before I texted him. He was wearing a black button-up with his gold cross necklace and black jeans, with his favorite grey knitted beanie.

"Yo motherfucker what's up?" He asked as he slung his way into my passenger seat.

"Nothin' much, just ready to get this motherfuckin' show on the road," I replied, taking the car out of park and backing out of the drive, making my way to Karl's place.

Alex studied my face for a moment.

"You're super nervous aren't you?" He asked, throwing me a half-pitied, half-amused glance.

"Yes." I sighed and put my head on the steering wheel.

"Well let's not get us into a car wreck for one," he put his hand on my forehead, pushing me back to an upright position, "and for two, you shouldn't be stressed, if it goes badly, I can just take you home. But right now let's focus on the fact that you're gonna get totally wasted and I get to watch and laugh."
He chuckled at the thought.

"Do you remember the last time you were drunk around me?" He muttered, the sound of his voice muffled by the hand over his mouth, holding back the laugh that he was so desperately trying to cover.

"Of course I do, you never let me forget." I laughed at the almost hysterical look on his face, "I'm not gonna get that drunk tonight."

"You stole my drink and then fucking started crying," he finally let the laugh he was holding back out, almost yelling with how hard he was holding it. "Then started dancing on the table."

"Yeah and then almost fucking smashed my face in on the ground." I deadpanned, trying not to laugh at his hysteria.

"But I caught you. So you're lucky I was there." He wheezed.

"I think I would've rather smashed my face in than relive the utter humiliation every time you bring up alcoholic beverages."

He covered his eyes and leaned forward, clutching his stomach with his other arm.

"Holy shit I can't fucking breathe." He cried and leaned back in his seat, still clutching his stomach.

"You're so fucking dumb." I laughed, grinning at his bright smile.

I've never really realized how pretty his smile is until now, the way his eyes downturn and the corners of his mouth quirk upwards.

I shook the thought away almost as fast as it came to mind.

Right on queue we pulled up into Karl's driveway. I shot him a text saying that we were there, and he replied saying he needed a few to finish getting ready. Which wasn't a problem because we would still be early if we arrived now.

"Anyways, enough about your drunk mistakes." He smiled, and I had trouble looking away from it, "do you wanna turn on your playlist?"

"Yeah sure, one sec," I replied, opening Spotify and shuffling my playlist.

_____
The Beach -  The Neighborhood
3:06 —————————————𒊹︎——————— 1:05
_____

"Yes," I said, dragging out the 's'. "This is one of my favorites."

"Yeah this one's really good." He replied, so quietly I could barely hear him over the a.c.

I glanced up and finally saw Karl running out of his house, his hair bouncing up and down with him.

I looked over at Alex and he didn't seem to notice him. His gaze lingered on mine for a beat.

"Hi!" Karl said, breaking Alex's eye contact from mine.

"Karl!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry I made you guys wait, I had to finish drying my nails," he explained, holding up his hands, showing off his multi-colored nails.

"You're gonna pull so many bitches with those Karl." I joked.

"Damn right you are," Alex said, his head turned to the back seat, facing Karl.

"Okay you fuckers ready to get this goddamn show on the road?" I pulled out of the driveway and made my way to Florescence.

"Yes we are, ready to pull bitches and get hella drunk."

I glanced over at Alex to see his reaction to that statement. He was fake crying.

"Guys please don't mention my sobriety tonight, I'm so upset by it." He wiped fake tears from his face.

"You have like, a whole ass cabinet of drinks at your place you do not need to be fake crying." I laughed.

"Shut the fuck up, I haven't even drank alcohol since my stream with Karl." He was still wiping dramatically at his face.

"Oh my god, how have you survived, that's the longest you've ever gone," I exclaimed in faux shock.

Alex nodded, "that's true, it is."

"Okay kids, let's focus on the fact that Eden here is gonna be seeing her sister she hated for a year, how about that? How are you feeling dude?"

"A bit stressed, but Alex already helped ease my nerves but bringing up the last time I was drunk around him for the billionth time."

Alex snorted.

"Damn I wish I was surprised by that." Karl sarcastically said.

"I know right, but I am excited. She seemed genuine the last time we talked, and I've talked to her a few more times since she invited us. I hate to admit it, but I kind of want to reconnect with her."

"That's so insane that you just admitted that, I'm genuinely so surprised." Karl shook his head slightly.

"I know right, it's fuckin' crazy, if you told me I'd be going to a party with my sister a few months ago I would've slapped you and ran away."

"I wouldn't even doubt that." Alex agreed.

"Well I'm glad you're excited Eden, I'm excited to meet her."

"Me too, I wanna see If she's mean-looking, because I've been imagining her as a witch forever now, since the fucking-up-of-your-last-relationship happened," Alex said.

I chuckled at his words, "Nah she's actually pretty."

"Really?!" Karl belted.

"Yes really, it cracks me up how surprised you are by that." I shook my head and laughed. Turning onto the street of where the Club-bar thing is. I really need to find a better name for it.

"Holy shit," I sang, "we're here!"

"Oh my god it's fucking massive, Ethan is rich as fuck." Karl marveled at the sight of the massive building that is Florescence.

"He really is," Alex said with wide eyes.

I drove around the stuffed parking lot to find a good spot, and I eventually found one right by the entrance.

"Jackpot," I muttered under my breath, glad that If I do get really drunk, or just wanna go home, the car would be really easy to find.

"Please no gambling Eden."

"This isn't a casino Alex." I laughed.

"I mean who knows what you'll get up to in there, I bet you could find a way to gamble."

"Shut the hell up." I nudged his shoulder and got out of the car.

Alex was unbuckling his seat belt so I went to the other side and opened the car door for him.

"After you m'lady." I leaned forward and gestured with my arm.

"Thank you, it's an honor."

He stepped out of the car and curtsied.

Karl smiled and shook his head at our childlike behavior, "Okay let's go inside it's getting chilly out here." He begged.

"Alrighty."

We walked up to the door and Quackity opened it for us this time, "after you my king."

"Why thank you m'lady." I curtsied back.

"Eden can I be your damsel in distress if you're a king?" Karl questioned as we made our way inside, there was a second set of doors to go through before we were in the main area, but we could already hear the music booming, making its way to my throat.

"I'm pretty sure that's only with princes but yeah sure you can. If you pay."

"Aw Damn never mind then, you're already too rich."

"What can I say." I jokingly shrugged.

I opened the second set of doors and my face was immediately hit with the overwhelming smell of alcohol and sweat, and the party had only just started.

"Goddamn," I yelled over the music, "I thought the party would start when we walk in but it looks like they've already gotten to it."

"Sure enough," Karl yelled back.

"Kara said she'd be in the bar area, so let's make our way over there before it gets even more crowded."

We crammed and elbowed our way to the bar area and that's when I saw Kara for the first time in years. I moved away from home a long time ago, but Kara and I used to be really close before the relationship thing happened. But forgive and forget is the stage we're at now, so I should make the best of it.

"Eden!" Kara shouted when she saw me. She bolted over and engulfed me in a hug.

I grinned and squeezed back, "Kara! how are you?"

"I'm doing so well, I'm so excited you decided to come."

"Yep, and I brought friends," I said, gesturing to my right and left side, where Karl and Alex were.

"Nice to meet you guys. Here let's go and sit at the bar," she pointed behind her, "it's a lot quieter over there, I swear."

We all followed her over to the bar.

"Holy shit she is pretty," Karl whispered in my ear.

I covered my mouth and chuckled at him.

Kara sat down at the bar, then Alex, then me, then Karl.

"It's good to meet you all," Kara started, "have you all been friends for a while?"

"Yeah, around two years now," Alex said, glancing over at Karl and I, both of us nodding in acknowledgment.

"Oh nice." She pressed her lips together, "How are you Eden?"

"Really good. Excited to be here. How about you?"

"Same here, excited to get out and socialize for a while."

"Definitely. I haven't been out in awhile, so it's nice to just be in public for a bit," I agreed.

"Right well you guys have fun around here, I'm gonna go dance, because I'm already super tipsy, but I promise we'll catch up later Eden, or tomorrow, it really depends on how drunk we're all getting." She smiled.

I nodded goodbye and watched her take her drink and gracefully waltz to the dance floor, immediately getting engulfed by the crowd.

I dropped my shoulders and sighed.

"That went a lot better than I expected it to," I said.

"She was so nice." Quackity marveled, "I thought she was gonna be super rude. I can't even imagine her doing what she did to you."

"Imagine how surprised I was, motherfucker. I was so fucking shocked. But that doesn't matter anymore. Luckily she's matured and most likely won't ruin any more relationships of mine." I waved my hand in joking dismissal, "let's just forgive and forget, and get totally wasted." I elbowed Karl and smiled, then glanced at Alex, sticking my tongue out at him.

"You," he pointed at me, "are so goddamn rude."

I grinned and called the bartender over, ordering my drink, then Karl ordered his.

_____

The world was thrumming around me, and I'm not sure where Karl is. I think he left to go dance, or maybe go talk to Ethan. Alex went to the restroom a while ago, and I ordered another drink. I knew I shouldn't of, but I couldn't help it, it was just too good. I took a massive gulp and my face scrunched as a reaction to its bitter taste.

"Eden," a blurry Quackity came up behind me, and took the drink from my hands. "Do you remember what I said right before I went to the bathroom?"

"No." I rubbed my eyes using the balls of my hands.

"I said don't order another drink. You're already drunk enough dumbass." He laughed at my childish expression.

"Can I just finish this one please," I begged, dragging out the 's', "and then no more. I promise."

"Fine." He sighed, "just tell me when you feel sick okay?"

"What the fuck do you mean "when"? Do you mean 'if'?" I questioned.

"Yes. I definitely, one hundred percent, meant if." He threw a thumbs up.

"Okay good."

I felt so dizzy. I could feel the world turning around me, the people and the music moving in unison.

He smiled and laughed at my bewildered face.

"You have such a pretty smile." I glanced at his lips.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. It's very pretty. I've always thought that." I grinned back.

And he jokingly scoffed.

"Thank you Eden, that's nice of you. Sober you is gonna be thrilled to hear we're on even playing ground when it comes to saying embarrassing things to each other when we're drunk."

"The phone call after you're stream with Karl? I loved that phone call. I think about it sometimes and it always makes me happy. I'm glad you did, I thought it was endearing." I took another sip of my drink and could feel myself getting progressively more wasted.

"I don't feel good."

"Okay, how about we go to the bathroom? Just in case?"

I nodded and he helped me off of the stool and wrapped gentle hands around my waist, leading me to the bathroom.

"You're not allowed to go into the women's restroom with me, you aren't a girl."

"There's a family restroom over here."

"Why do they have a family restroom in a club?"

"Probably for situations like these." He lightly smiled, "where best friends get fucking hammered as hell."

My smile dropped for a second, so quickly I was surprised he noticed it.

"What? What is it?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter. Let's just go, I'm starting to feel worse." I nudged his torso to keep us moving in the direction of the bathroom.

"Let's hope it's not occupied."

We reached the bathroom and Alex pulled the door handle down and it swung open.

"Finally."

He closed the door, "The walk here was like, two seconds, what do you mean finally?" He chuckled.

"Well it felt like a long time to me."

I knelt down in front of the toilet, the pulsing headache moving to my mouth, "I really don't feel good Alex, I might get sick." I wiped my forehead.

"That's okay, I'm right here." He came up and held my hair out of my face and rubbed my back.

After a while, I finally emptied the contents of my stomach out.

"Fucking hell, I'm sorry." I wiped my mouth after I was finished, luckily nothing got on my sleeve.

"It's okay, there's nothing to apologize for."

He was sitting on the floor with me, rubbing my back and saying sweet things. I leaned back into his chest and he gave me a squeeze. "Feel better?"

"A little, yeah."

He was soothingly running his hands down my arms since I was still leaning into him, my back pressed to his chest. We were so close that I could smell the familiar cologne that he always uses on special occasions. I smiled at the comforting scent. I moved my head to where I could see his side profile. His perfect features coming into view. The feeling I've grown familiar with swells in my chest when I look at his face, taking in every feature like it will disappear. The feeling I always feel when I see him. Ever since the first time I met him, to the days we've spent together since then.

Well shit, I thought, I love this motherfucker.

Panic fills my senses. How do I get rid of this? Do I even want to get rid of this? Does he feel the same way?

Wait.

I'm just drunk. Maybe I don't feel that way at all. Maybe it's just the alcohol fucking with my head. I pull away from him and try and stand up on my own, but my legs are surprised by the sudden movement and I almost fall, but Alex catches me by my waist.

"Let's take it slow, you're still drunk, remember." He laughed.

"I want to go home."

"Oh. Okay, that's fine, I can take you. We've been here for about 3 hours anyways."

"We've been in the bathroom for an hour?!"

"No nimrod we've been in the bathroom for 25 minutes." He laughed.

"Oh. Well can we just get Karl and leave."

"Yeah, of course. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I'm just tired." I avoid his eye contact, scared of what I'll feel if I look at him.

"Okay, I'll take you to the car, then I'll go and find Karl. Is that all good with you?" He asked.

"Yep, that's fine."

He threw a thumbs up, and helped me to the car, my body erupting in chills the moment he put his hand on my arm.

The cold air filled my senses, making me feel better. It was so quiet outside it was almost jarring, I could hear Alex's breathing beside me. We made our way to the car and Alex sat me down in the passenger seat, then leaned over to buckle my seat belt. "I'll get you water in there as well, after I find Karl, it'd be good for you to get some hydration." Right before he was about to close the door to go get Karl, I caught his hand in mine.

He looked down at my hand, then back up at me.

"Just wanted to say thank you. You were really nice. Helping me and stuff."

"It's no worries." He smiled and then squeezed my hand three times before letting go of it.

_____

"Hello, earth to Echo?" Quackity waved a hand in front of my face.

"What? Sorry I zoned out." I replied.

"We're at your place. I dropped Karl off, but you fell asleep, then you woke up but you kind of looked dead so I didn't want to bother you."

"Oh wow that's so kind of you Alex, thank you."

"You're welcome. Do you want me to help you inside?"

"No I think I've got it. Thank you."

"No problem, call me if you need anything okay?"

"Okay." I leaned in and gave him a hug, lazily wrapping my arms around him, he hugged back then pulled away, his brown eyes looking into mine. I finally made eye contact and my heart skipped. He smiled and I made a convincing attempt to smile back.

"I'll see you later, thanks again for everything." I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car.

"Of course, I can't wait to see how sober you reacts to what happened."

I flipped him off and waved goodbye.

He saluted me and pulled out of my driveway. I turned around and made my way inside, silently praying I wouldn't remember anything that happened.

(a/n: AHHHHHH WOOOO QSMP been loving the content lately! Anyways hope you all enjoyed 😏😏🤭)

( Word count: 3407 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 882 58
Quackity was a 25 graduate of law school. Working in a churro stand. Karl and Sapnap were famous streamers who met the boy through they're friends, t...
23.7K 732 46
IN WHICH two best friends realize falling in love wasn't going to ruin their friendship "as much as it seems like you own my heart, it's astronomy, w...
20.6K 391 31
į¬ šŸŒø š– µ DREAMLAND š“„¹ 'that first friend you had, deep in your head' In which childhood bestfriends figure out there feelings for each other... G...
660K 18.4K 63
Two epic gamers, two of her closest friends, both with feelings for her. How will she overcome this challenge, how will she choose? Letting things p...