๐ฟ๐Ž๐–๐Š๐„๐˜ , โช ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๏ฟฝ...

Por d3kstar

๐ŸŒŸ โ–ƒโ–ƒ แฅฒแฅฑโ„Ž เญจ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐กเญง two girls that are the complete opposite of one another, find a way to love. ไธ€ โ„œ... Mรกs

๐•ท๐Ž๐–๐Š๐„๐˜
๐“Ÿ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐“ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐“ฃ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐“ฃ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐“•๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐“ข๐™ž๐™ญ
๐“ข๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“”๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐“๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐“ฃ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“”๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“ฃ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐“ฃ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“•๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐“•๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ

๐“•๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง

4.8K 185 194
Por d3kstar

( 𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙺𝙴𝚈 )

chapter four .

"hoes on me, left and
right.."

GENESIS KELLY. SATURDAY.   10:37  PM.

    "IAN TALKING TO DAT HOE BLUE, at all. i promise you im not. so get out ma' face wit' that bull shit" gen said with anger laced in her tone. blue was trying to be the peace maker and it wasn't going too well..

"y'all both too fuckin' stubborn, you gotta break outta' this shit soon" blue sighed.

"no the fuck we don't! fuck that bitch, wit' ha orginal white annie looking ass" chloé mugged and gen tried to hold in her laugh.

"stop it chloé" blue sighed and gave up on trying to talk sense into the two sisters. isis was the one that needed to apologize. not gen, or her sister.

"on some real shit blue, she da' one in da' wrong. ian apologizing for shit and i sure as hell ain't reaching out to her trick ass no time soon" gen shrugged and began to roll up her blunt.

"yea, what she said!" chloé agreed and started clapping her hands.

"ight yall i get it! ian gone try to fix this shit no more, damn.." blue said for the last time went on her phone.

dex and ron were out doing gang related business but they'd be back soon. and as soon as they were back everyone would head off to the block party.

"you ready for this party y'all!? bryson said he might pull up," chloé exclaimed. "ian seen my man in month".

"fuck yo man and you too nigga" gen muttered and chloé whipped her head over. "damn bitch why we do to you?".

"y'all niggas all jus in happy relationships, ima hate in any way i can" gen mugged and eyed between chloé and blue.

"well you could be wit' isis right now if you'd stop bein' so stubborn" blue said lowly with an eye role.

gen just stared at her and resisted the urge of snatching her wig off. "blue, say one more thing 'bout that bitch and ima lace you" gen warned and chloé started cackling.

"girl bye ion even smoke like that"

"then ima drug you? duh"

"chloé get cho' sister"

"don't bring me in this shi', yall fuck it out assum'"

"nigga im wit' oakley?"

"fuck that nigga and come fuck wit' a real one" gen mumbled, and eyed blue up and down. she always flirted with blue, strictly as a joke though— she found it funny. blue just shook her head and chuckled.

the front door opened and it was dex and ron walking in with bags of food. gen's face lit up and she ran over to them and snatched the food from their hands.

"i love y'all niggas, my brothers for real. got me some fried rice and y'know that's my favorite too" gen said excitedly and the two boys just looked at her like she was crazy.

"unt un excuse me, this shi' mines cuh'" dex scoffed and snatched the food from gen's hand. she mugged and flicked the both of them off.

"never mind, ion love you bitches at all" she mumbled and started to walk off. "wait come back! i'a give you some of my egg rolls if you want" ron said with a stuffed mouth.

gen immediately turned around and grabbed one of the egg rolls off his plate.

"fat ass" chloé mumbled lowly and gen mugged her. "don't get shot bro".

"ight but is we still on for this block party tonight? kennedy blowing my shit asking if we gone show" dex mumbled and wiped his mouth.

"hell yea ima slide. need me sum' pussy" gen muttered and took her airpods out.

"how 'bout y'all" ron said and looked between chloé and blue.

"i might show up if i have time!" chloé said and blue just shrugged. "ill go if chlo does" she smiled and cuddled into chloé.

"ight then, once we finish eating we gone slide?" dex asked and the whole group nodded.

gen walked up to the party with ron and dex beside her. the music was bumping through the whole block and it was tons of people crowding around the house.

this was a lot for gen, especially with her social anxiety but she figured she needed to get over it sometime soon, and learn how to step out her comfort zone.

"oh shit hey guys!" kennedy said and flashed a big smile. as soon as the trio got to the porch she was there waiting. she gave the three of them soft hugs and had them follow her inside.

"it's been mad long since we all hung out huh? lemme get y'all some drinks" she spoke loudly over the music and walked off to the kitchen.

"yo ain't that tone and nem' over there? when them niggas get out da' pen?" dex asked ron and pointed to the couch that was nearly filled up.

"yup there that nigga go- oh my god what he doin' posted up wit' the ginger afro guh'??" ron gasped and covered gen's eyes.

"nigga if youn move" she mumbled and slapped his hands. she focused her attention towards the couch and there it was. isis was there sitting in someone else's lap and laughing too. her laughing quickly died down when she searched the room due to feeling someone staring at her.

her eyes then met gen's and her whole world stopped. gen could tell by her face that she wanted to go up to her. tone started kissing on her neck and playing in her hair. of course it couldn't have been a worst time.

gen just stared at her with a bored expression until isis broke the eye contact. isis wanted to melt into the floor, she felt so embarrassed.

"that fuckin' ran through smooch" gen laughed and shook her head. she came to the party to forget about isis but look at her now.

"you coo' wit' stayin here gen?" dex asked and she nodded. "fo' sho', fuck i look like leaving cuz of a bitch?" she shrugged.

"who is that tone nigga tho?" she asked curiously and took her attention off of the couch.

"he jus' one of the niggas we used to run around wit' back in middle school and shi. we ain't seen him in a minute" ron shrugged and dex nodded.

"i got the drinksss!" kennedy dragged out and handed red cups to each of them. gen looked inside and inspected the cup. she wasn't about to drink this shit. "thank you ma, we gone catch up wit' chu' later" gen mumbled and kennedy smiled before walking off.

just as dex was about to take a sip of the drink gen snatched it from his hands. "mane what da' fuc?".

"youn ever drink shit somebody youn know like that give you nigga, is you stupid?" she sighed and took the cup from ron as well.

ron kissed his teeth and shook his head, "mane lets just go smoke and shit". the three of them walked to their crew and greeted all their friends and business partners. she sat on the bean bag that was placed in the room and dex sat beside her.

gen was just ready to hit these blunts and zone out.

"blue and chlo texted me saying they gone slide for a bit" ron said and the whole group nodded.

"gen yeen got no bitch wit' chu' today?" meno— her close friend; asked and she just chuckled. "nah mane, these hoes be playing games too much".

"worda bro," osiris said in agreement. "pass that blunt tho gen".

she took one last hit then passed it on. she leaned her head back and let the smoke flow out. this is what she enjoyed the most. this eerie but soothing feeling.

everyone around her talked about irrelevant shit that she wasn't really worried about, so she zoned out. she was just glancing at everything around her and eyeing the many girls that were looking her way.

she found herself in a daze while staring at this one girl. she didn't know who the girl was or what her block was, but she knew she needed to be on that. the girl was so effortlessly pretty?

"gen quit staring and go up to her mane" dex sighed and passed her the blunt. he broke her out of her daze and she just sighed. "ion do that bro, and y'know dat" she mumbled while taking a hit.

"well shit you might not een' have to. ole girl walking over hea' now" ron mumbled and gen focused her attention onto the pretty girl who was surely walking over to gen.

gen looked up at her with low red eyes and a smile on her face. "yoo, wassup wit' chu' pretty?" gen muttered and offered her the blunt but she kindly denied.

"n..no i don't smoke. i was just coming over here to ask if i could get your number?" the girl asked and gen tilted her head to the side. gen could tell she was visibly nervous. the whole time her hands wouldn't stop shaking. 'cute' she thought and licked her lips.

"yea beautiful of course, i know you was seeing me stare at you from ova' hea' too" gen laughed and grabbed the phone from her hands.

"GENESIS 🌟"  was all she could think to save the name as, then handed the phone back to the girl. "genesis? that's such a pretty name" she smiled and gen couldn't help but smile back.

"yea? thank you mama, what's yours?"

"oh sorry! it's ciyanni" she said and gen nodded. she could tell ciyanni was a sweet and innocent girl. she hoped she didn't hurt her in the end. she actually looked forward to getting to know her more.

"you wanna chill wit' me for a lil'? youn have to tho', i know it might be a lil awkwar-"

"no it's fine, ill sit wit you" ciyanni chuckled and sat on the edge of the bean bag next to gen.

gen could tell the seating postion was uncomfortable so she slid the girl closer to her to the point she was almost sitting on her lap. only her thigh and feet was on gen's lap while gen's arms subconsciously wrapped around her waist.

"look at our lil' guh', pulling already and it ain't even been a hour" ron loudly whispered to dex and the whole crew started laughing. these niggas could not whisper. gen just shook her head.

she saw ciyanni staring at her from the corner of her eye and she chuckled. she wasn't trying to open herself up like that due to what happened last time, but she knew for a fact that she wanted to see this girl again.

all while isis sat on the other side of the house— watching the scene with a scowl on her face.

NEW CHARACTERS

CIYANNI KING — ( see • a • knee )
"ian no disrespectful person but i'll go there if
it's about gen."

jayla's notes ?
ciyanni >>

+ not proofread !

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

24.1K 443 25
What's more love than two girls having special moments in the sunset. It's a beautiful thing that the two share. But is all as perfect as it seems...
16.7K 618 18
๐šด๐ž๐ฐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ง ๐›๐Ÿ ๐šธ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซยท๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ /หˆ๐ญษ™๐ซหŒ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ฅ/ ๐ง๐›๐ฎ๐ง ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐Ÿ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐œ๐›๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
14.8K 218 19
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐˜ฟ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง โ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ.โž ๐˜ฟ๐™–...
16.1K 559 26
READ!!!!.... I'm not pressuring you at all....READ!!!!-M We not reaching for the starts but we shootin for the clouds ๐€ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐๐๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐๐‘...