Hey, cool girl! (TR Various...

By SeenaJ

(Y/n) is a cool and laidback girl who's all sorts of random but she's knows how to fight pretty good. What wi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Love Interests
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Epilogue
Short Story

Short Story Part 2

2.3K 89 68
By SeenaJ

Part two, y'all!

"....are you still overseas, hon?" (y/n) holds the phone to her ear as she sits on her bed in the hotel room, talking to her fiancé. That's right, she's engaged.

"yeah, but I shouldn't be long bubba shark. I just have some business to take care of then i can come home to you and we can..." his baritone voice got even deeper and much for huskier, "...try for a baby, my love." She could practically hear the smirk in his voice, causing her to blush.

"oh, shush you!" She giggles into her palm. (y/n) met her fiancé on one of his business trips in (country name) when she was eating at a fancy restaurant which was surprisingly owned by him. The two instantly felt an attraction towards each other and before they knew it, they were soon getting married.

Meanwhile, on the other side of japan, both bonten and domen yuri have been restless lately ever since the reappearance of their former friend; (y/n) (l/n). All their attention was focused on her, not on Sana, the latter feeling a growing hatred for the female for taking the guys attention away from her.

Guilt was eating their chest away. They couldn't help but think back to twelve years ago how they insulted the girl and called her annoying..heck they even told her to stay away from them all because of some whore who manipulated their minds against their only female friend.

Now...she hates them..despise them. She pretends not to know them to get away from them but they won't accept that. They have to set things straight and finally let out what they've all been holding in for years. Their true feelings for the (h/c)-ette.

Both gangs were cooperating for once, putting aside their rivalry; which was for a stupid reason (aka sana) and got to work. In bonten headquarters, all the men sat around the extra-large table to accommodate them, laying in front of them were documents all regarding one person alone; (y/n).

ran picks it up, a hand through his short purple hair, "it says here she's been in (country name) for these past twelve years and recently moved back to japan permanently. She bought a home that's in (location, street, etc) for a three months now." His purple hues dart across the paper, taking each word in.

draken sighs, putting the paper down, "so she's here, huh?" He murmurs in thought, glancing at the others, "so..what should we do? we have two options here; visit her ourselves or we force her to come here under the impression that we've hired her to perform.." He trails off in thought, although he nor the others wouldn't mind having a personal performance from her all to themselves....

"It's better than nothing." izana bluntly says, leaning back against the leather seat as he cocks his head to the side, gaining their attention, "she'll have no choice but to talk to us." He points out, the others slowly agreeing.

It was once again quiet in the meeting room till kakucho spoke, asking the question they all needed to hear, "what the fuck were we thinking?" He was gesturing to Sana, "that girl is in no way as great as our (y/n) and yet we casted her aside for a whore?..tch!..she's everything sana is not. Beautiful, smart, kind, amazing..." he sighs, crossing his arms over his muscular chest, "we were fools." He mutters.

The guys agreed in silence, either nodding their heads or neither saying a word. Stupidity should be a disease...oh wait, it is.

//////////////

(y/n) was on her way to a prominent hotel building where she was hired for her services to perform (sing, etc). She wondered why for a brief moment, but shook her head to clear all thoughts. Her manager was the one who came to her about the proposal she had received from a phone call. Not much information was given but it was still a gig.

As she was being led inside the building, she was looking around and noted the luxury surrounding the place. Definitely five Star michelin. Anyways, the manager of the building led her to a room where she will 'perform'.

She steps inside and when she looks up, the smile on her face fades away as she gazes at the men who sat on the velvet sofa's staring back at her with anxiousness and nervous dispositions.

The (h/c)-ette turns on heels instantly and begins to rush out.

"(y/n), wait!" Mitsuya calls out to her by grabbing her wrist gently but firmly, stopping the girl in her tracks with her back facing them, "just let us explain, please!" He begs her, holding her arms gently yet firmly, in case she tries to run off again.

The (h/c)-ette whirls around, an angry expression on her face as she removes his hands from her, "why should i!?...huh!?" She looks them each in the eye, "you cast me aside all for sana!...and i was your only female friend before her!!"

Izana opens his mouth to say something but she didn't give them a chance to, they watch as a broken and pained expression comes on her beautiful face, feeling their own heart twist and wrench at the sight as guilt fills them, "when i wanted to hang out, you were always busy! When we spoke it was always about sana! You even insulted me and threatened me when she spoke those false lies about me hurting her; which by the way, never occurred!! You never gave me the chance to explain or say my side of the story! You drove me away!!" She yells at them, tears filling her vision as her voice broke, recalling all the painful memories.

She continues, "and now that I'm finally happy and living my life....you want to reconcile!? If i had never showed up to that stupid auction night, you would've never thought about saying sorry at all!" She spat, before a bitter smile takes her face, "but it doesn't matter if you do or not, i'm getting married to the love of my life, someone who actually gives a fuck about me!" She shows them her ring finger and the huge diamond resting on it, "..and you're not invited." She glares hatefully at them.

Bonten and Domen Yuri felt their hearts ablaze with jealousy at the sight of the ring on (y/n)'s finger. She was right, up until now they didn't even think of searching and apologizing to her. So why now after seeing her in twelve years? They don't know the answer themselves, but what they do know is that they have to set things right. They couldn't go on living knowing she might hate them forever till they die, it left a gaping hole in their hearts. If only they weren't stupid before. Maybe...just maybe...she would be the one sitting beside them with luxury galore and in a relationship with them.

They hear the door open and (y/n) glances behind her, coming face to face with the one who started it all; Sana. The brunette stood by the doorway with a murderous glare on her face, she will not have this wench steal them from her!!...."they're mine!!" She screams, running at the girl and slapping her in the face.

(y/n) instantly slaps back, harder. The two were soon pulling at each other's hairs and scratching, their bodies knocking over glasses and other things. The (h/c)-ette wastes no time in punching her over and over on the face. She did learn a few tricks from the guys years ago, all the pent up anger and frustration she felt for the girl now blowing over like fucking fuse.

The guys behind them instantly panicked and hurriedly got up to help break the two apart. Rindou groans when (y/n) accidentally kicks him in the balls and chifuyu winces when sana scratches him by accident

draken glares at hanma, who sat on the couch in amusement, "oi, hanma!!...get the fuck up and help!" he shouts at the zombie man, an irk mark on his head, veins protruding from the skin in irritation.

The tall male laughs in his usual creepy deep voice, legs spread wide open with glass in hand, "why should i? It's the first we're seeing a girl-fight in ever!" His yellow eyes glow with glee, downing his drink.

Izana and mikey, the two strongest instantly steps forward. The former grabs sana by the waist and hauls her back roughly while the short male gently pulls the (h/c)-ette back.

Then, what (y/n) did next surprised and shocked them all......

........She lifted her leg and did the infamous 'mikey' kick, her foot knocking sana in the face, the brunette instantly collapsed in izana's arms, nose bleeding profusely.

Silence reigned in the room as they all gaped at (y/n), who glances at them with a frown; her hair messy and clothes disheveled, "i practiced a lot when i left for (country name)." She mumbles, wiping a small splotch of blood near her jaw. She fixes her clothes before heading for the door.

"(y/n)....." kakucho mumbles sadly, causing her to stop.

"...just....leave me alone." She murmurs, not facing them as they she left through the door.

The boys knew there was no chance of getting (y/n) back. She was getting married, her life is successful. What part do they have in it?.

........or do they?

A/n: enjoy!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.9K 17
๐“๐Ž๐Š๐˜๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐๐†๐„๐‘๐’ ,, 24 / 6 - 24 / 6 ] ! y/n baji is the younger sister of touman's first divison captain keisuke. but is also the...
1.1M 42.2K 37
tokyo revengers various โ€• no one really likes y/n -- except mikey. they all tolerate her just so they don't piss him off, they think she doesn't noti...
290K 8.6K 34
(Y/n) is a normal average looking girl who somehow gets in the crossfire between two of Tokyo's most dangerous gangs; Kantou Manji Gang and Tenjiku...
27.9K 885 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...