Reality Check - A Huntric/Gol...

By s31f10v3

Edric Blight is a fairly average teenager- hates his parents, loves making fun of his sisters, fantasizes abo... More

Quick intro!!
Talk to Strangers (CHP 1)
Cynical One (CHP 2)
Stay Away From Me (It's Like That) (CHP 3)
Come When You Call (CHP 4)
Birds Don't Sing (CHP 5)
Sleeping With The Enemy (CHP 6)
Heaven over our Heads (CHP 7)
The Party's not Over (CHP 8)
Till You Tell Me to Leave (CHP 9)
Lover's Rock (CHP 10)
Better in the Dark (Chapter 11)
Fire (CHAPTER 12)
Lonely Girls (CHP 13)
Blue Hair (CHP 14)
Grapes Upon The Vine (CHAPTER 16)
Easier to Cry (CHP 17)
Drift Down (CHAPTER 18)
Summer's Over (Chapter 19)
Death of a Party Girl (CHP 20)
The Getaway (CHP 21)
Daughter of a Cop (CHP 22)
Song About Me (CHP 23)
guess who's back !! :3
One of These Mornings (CHP 24)
The Desolation Tango (CHP 25)
For You (CHP 26)
Heaven is a Bedroom (CHP 27)
Loving Machine (CHP 28)
The Blonde (CHP 29)
Safeword (CHP 30)
Your Friends are Calling Your Name (CHP 31)
She Smokes in Bed (CHP 32)
7 Days Til Sunday (CHP 33)
Happy Halloween!!
Hate Yourself (CHP 34)
Cigarettes out the Window (CHP 35)
I'll be Faithful (CHP 36)
The Night in Question (CHP 37)
99.5 (CHP 38)
King of Echo Park (CHP 39)
for reader's information
Act Like You Never Met Me (CHP 40 - FINALE)

Legendary Lovers (CHAPTER 15)

215 10 2
By s31f10v3

As dreams turn to daydreams and punks learn to behave, don't worry about me, babe, 'cause I'll never change.

-TV Girl

Author's note: HII! SORRY FOR THE LATE POST, Oliver forgot 🙄🙄 Anyways enjoy the chapter!! -Casper

Shortly after the incident with Luz, Edric and Hunter forced Amity back to her cabin and made her confess. Of course, Luz reciprocated her feelings, and they ended up dating. 

And Edric had teased her for being such a baby over the whole matter, which nearly got him yet ANOTHER broken nose, until Hunter physically pulled her off. 

Which, in the end, it was all fine. The two pairs went on for a while with minimum hostility. Not without the occasional disputes, but that isn't important.

* * * * 

Hunter laid on the bottom bunk, Flapjack cuddled on his chest while Hunter gently stroked his feathers in a daze. He smiled softly at the bird. 

Just as Flapjack went to nuzzle his beak in between his feathers, the door banged open as a shivering Edric walked in and shut it quickly. Hunter sat up, Flapjack chirping and fluttering off. 

"What's wrong? You seem... cold, to say the least?" Hunter asked, chuckling slightly under his breath.

"Okay, shut the hell up, I could hear you laughing, and it's raining!"

"...and? It's water. It's sky water."

"Well, yeah, but-"

"Come on, I'll show you the beauty of the rain!" Hunter stood up quickly, interlacing his fingers between Edric's hand, basically dragging him through the door.

Once out, Hunter reached into the rain and fell the water droplets run gently down his wrists. He smiled, watching the droplets run the course of the scars that had decorated his arms from various causes. 

Edric nervously clung onto Hunter's hand and the post of the wooden loft hanging over the porch. Hunter slowly led his hand out and Edric winced a bit as the water dribbled onto his hand initially. After the water collected, it flowed out from his palm, down his wrists. He looked at the glistening water droplets and smiled at Hunter, who smiled back. Hunter gently took both of Ed's hands into his own and stepped down onto the step on the porch. He then dragged him out and spun around quickly, giggling. Edric spun with him, and the pair accidently fell in the middle of their fifth spin, splashing into the mud. By complete accident, Hunter fell on top of Edric, his legs straddling around Ed's hips. They say there for a moment before processing. They both blushed and laughed, Hunter helping his boyfriend up. Edric stood for a moment holding his hands. before moving down to wrap his arms around his hips as Hunter would wrap his arms around his neck. The two swayed in unison, Edric's chin resting on Hunter's shoulder, and vice versa. After a few minutes of slowing dancing in the rain, Edric gently kissed Hunter on the cheek, letting go of his waist. "Alright dude, I'm getting cold. I'm gonna go back in before I catch a cold- ACHOOO" He sneezed, wrapping his arms around himself. 

"Whoopsies...?" Hunter laughed nervously; his wet hair pasted to his face. 

"I'm going to end you."

"Please don't...?" He said nervously. "Anyways, let's go inside before you get sicker."

Edric nodded. He smiled and let go of Hunter, walking back inside and immediately kicking off his mud-covered shoes. 

"Ugh, I am soaked. And so are you! Ew, wet clothes." He groaned, quickly slipping his wet shirt over his head. It splat onto the floor with an awkward wet noise. 

Edric sat down the bed and laid back. His bare back was comforted with the soft embrace of the bed's linens. 

Hunter walked in not too long after him, kicking off his Vans in the doorway. He laid down next to Ed, wrapping arm around his bare stomach. He buried his face into Edric's chest, which caused Ed to let out a slight gasp of surprise. 

"Yours hands are really cold dude, holy shit." He said, winding his fingers through his partner's hair.

"Yeah, and you're warming them." He nuzzled his face in closer. Edric smelled like Bath and Body Works cherry blossom perfume and strangely enough, love?

"I hate you, Hunter."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Hunter delicately kissed Edric's shoulder, shivers running through Ed's body. 

In response, Edric kissed the top of Hunter's head. Hunter stuck his tongue out his and rested his eyes. It wasn't long before they were both asleep and the sheets were sopping with the rain water.

720 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1.1K 34
DISCONTINUED "I find it odd how humans can cause so much pain to one another without laying a hand on them. No cut, slice, or kick can compensate as...
44.2K 1.4K 15
*not my chartarcter most if not all belong to the owl house image was found on Google* [i have edited this book to the best of my abilities and from...
16.5K 599 19
"Why do you even show up at this point?" He chuckled before continuing. "I mean, you're failing nearly every single class you're in! The only classe...
54.3K 1.8K 20
The prince of the golden kingdom, Hunter Wittebane has been forced into an engagement with Emira Blight. He plans to keep his distance but things don...